Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't turn the tap off now; you simply have to show me more."

"Why should I do that; you haven't delivered on your part of the bargain." I nodded towards Andre's place of employment again.

"All in due time; I hope we can be friends, honestly."

"Friends, are you kidding after extorting me for money?" Charity rolled her eyes glancing around the food court before settling on me again.

"That was before I knew you were a kindred spirit."

"I don't think so."

"All I'm asking for is a bit more of the taste; I know how you feel, truly. You're conflicted about his callous treatment of you even though you used him for profit and his slob girlfriend too. You've given him fifteen minutes of freedom and freedom from being her baby's daddy for the most part, the fool doesn't even see it because those awesome women have opened his nose. He overestimates his value, but I'm sure you will reestablish the status quo. Please indulge me a bit longer; that's all I'm asking."

"I'm not like you Charity."

"You have potential; care to explore it?" She raised an eyebrow.

Ten minutes later Charity was yanking back the chintzy curtain to one of the changing rooms shoving me inside it with enough force to make me crash into a sitting position facing her. I wasn't gonna take that lying down standing up into her waiting lips as she got extremely hot and bothered after looking at the video of Shawnee's degradation.

Charity wrapped an arm around my neck while reaching up grabbing the curtain rod as one of her legs rose caressing the outside of my thigh. At first I was caught up in her wake, but quickly adapted with dual handfuls of her tight, compact apple bottom squeezing for all I was worth.

The store already closed out of business and devoid of other employees had papered over windows and barely any product left on the shelves and racks. There were a few tables of stuff left that Charity was obligated to put outside the retail outlet for a dollar sale, but she had other ideas as we went at it. She responded well to the tips of my fingers pressing into her covered slit standing on her toes initially.

I wanted to make her even more horny as I tried to go for her neck but found that her head followed my every movement. This woman was seriously backed up sexually speaking as she got her perv on roughly jerking me off through my jeans. I liked the frenzied feel of her hand attacking my crotch getting so hard, my prick was already poking through my underwear even though she couldn't see it.

Charity shoved me into a sitting position rushing in turning drawing the curtain up to hide us from view. I clawed and groped her tight bubble butt eventually delivering a few harsh slaps to it before she parried my hand. She turned with this knowing smile that spoke to her smug confidence earning three fingers quickly shoved between her legs manically rubbing her cunt through her employee standard khaki pants.

I was seriously trying to give her rug burn not even looking at her face but thinking of the next thing I was gonna do to her sequentially. Charity held on for dear life to the overhead railing with both hands enjoying the feeling of me jilling her off still dressed. I guessed we were just fooling around, but she suddenly captured one of my hands running her tongue across my palm leaving it sticky. Before I could form a question, Charity was unsnapping those work pants drawing her own zipper down to shove my compromised palm into her panties.

Her muff was clean shaven and puffy looking, nice to the touch as she callously directed three fingers along her opening. This bitch was already wet allowing my fingers to slide inside her with no effort whatsoever. Not one to be outdone, I put my own recently considerable experience to good use shoving my digits further into her box curving upward to that special place. Charity gasped sounding like she'd been burnt or something responding by arching her hips in my direction. At this point she was beyond horny reaching down with both hands basically humping and grinding my invading hand.

This didn't deter me in the least as I continued tapping out some obscene Morris code on her g-spot making Charity squeal and squirm with delight. It was weird watching her muff shiver and move almost robotically in this sort of three point cadence reacting to my efforts. I took it one step further mashing down on that bumpy ridge inside keeping up the intense pressure making her grit her teeth and bite her lower lip. I could feel her oily essence running all over my fingers soiling the seat of her panties. I tried to go harder but ended up making her go weak in the knees, legs all rubbery. Charity fell forward into me cradling my head as I fingered her again using my thumb on her clit for added effect.

It felt like she was incontinent was my working fingers were undated with bursts of moisture and wetness running down her inner thighs. Charity lost it flopping into me smothering my face with her covered breasts. My tongue found her rich inviting cleavage dipping into the exposed portion of her collared V-neck work shirt. I was rewarded with the mild taste of cocoa butter or some sort of cram she used on her skin retching a little from its soapy consistency. She was pretty much limp at a diagonal angle leaning into my body as I fingered and taped on her secret spot willfully.

The material of her cotton shirt rubbed across the whole of my face prompting me to bite into the juicy hidden flesh there. Charity yelped in pain as her hand appeared in front of my face yanking the shirt up exposing a grey colored sports bra that confirmed she was carrying more than it appeared. It was one of those models with the zipper down the front, but Charity pulled up releasing this big spongy looking breast that caught me off guard. It was rich chocolate mocha topped with a large yet subtle areola. Her exposed nipple was a rounded shape, sort of a prominent bump that she pushed between my lips. I was happy to oblige nursing her tit like a newborn babe. I contrasted this with intense pressure applied to her spot again holding it there as she whimpered.

Charity sounded unintelligible and distraught this time reaching down with both hands pulling her panties and khaki pants down mid-thigh revealing the soiled crotch of her underwear. I like the way her thighs looked indicating a woman who worked out on the regular to enhance her natural attributes. She had this semi-lean model's build packed with curves in all the right places, large boobs, and a tight rounded, packed butt. Charity half turned actually sitting on my lap facing outward into the store. The dressing room curtain was opened by our mutual actions and she didn't seem to give a fuck about closing it again. So, Charity rested on my left leg which allowed my to suckle the exposed breast and vigorously finger her to nirvana.

Her pretty little mouth was open giving no compunctions about stealing a kiss or two which proved awkward because of our positioning. It was kind of like me going towards her right cheek while she let her tongue hang out trying to lick my own in kind. I was unwilling to give up her tit and she was lost in her own pleasure, but wearily reached up unzipping the sports bra properly. I was unprepared as it snapped open with a considerable bit of elasticity exposing two big spongy looking breasts that perfectly sloped from her chest with a slight jiggle. I was taken aback art her bounty. Charity Gilbert was the epitome of slender and stacked.

"Please, fuck me." She whimpered finally finding her voice and words I could understand.

We both watched my glistening fingers emerge from her honey pot. Charity took them between her lips sucking them clean before I cupped her cheek getting a proper kiss. She allowed me to pull her legs up into my lap so that I could remove her shoes and pants. Charity helped draw down her underwear to her knees with me completing the action tossing them outside the changing room.

Her shaved cunt was inviting to my learned proclivities as I resolved to continue my sexual performance. I planted her butt on the inside bench hooking her legs over my shoulders for a taste. Her brown eyes went wide as I parted her flower going for the clit writing the letters of the alphabet on it. Both of her hands appeared on either side of her cunt pressing down holding her labia apart.

Thoughts unintentionally surfaced of Andre going down on Carlie giving me the impression that I was reacting to his earlier insults still burned at being shut out of Renee's swinger party as it were. I felt a bit of shame but Charity was none the wiser benefitting anyway as she caressed my head while biting the nails of her other hand.

I made a meal of her snatch in that spirit of competition and also as an unspoken apology for the thoughts themselves. The girl in front of me was on Renee Kelly's level, but paled in my opinion. I pushed on the back of Charity's thighs raising her folded legs into her chest eating wantonly until there was visible evidence of our intermingled juices.

Charity Gilbert creamed so much that it was visibly running down the crack of her tight bubble butt.

I stood up in front of the malevolent store manager who held both of her thighs in place thinking I was going inside. Instead, I managed to get her standing momentarily before bending her over. Charity flattened her palms on the sweat soaked bench presenting that apple butt both legs spread wide apart. She understood my desire unceremoniously rewarded with a savage thrust balls deep.

The resultant shriek sounded as if she'd been gutted as I grabbed her narrow waist popping my hips into her like I was twerking. Something about Charity told me I had to go the marathon route to actually please her. She was pretty limp from the waist down taking repeated sledge hammer level back shots that echoed around the empty store.

Although not actually big, Charity's butt was really dense in a way that made me wonder if it was from working out or simply natural. It felt like smacking into a block of wet cement, unyielding. She spread her legs a little wider allowing me to really give it to her as I noticed froth building and foaming around our connection. She was feeling everything and I opted to give her more service reaching around diddling her clit.

I'd learned this technique on the day I'd first managed to tame Rashida Sikes in Renee's bathroom. Charity was a lot smaller than Chi Town Thunda, more malleable to my efforts. This shrill whine erupted from her that kind of scared me because it came out of nowhere. She sounded like a banshee or something as she crested.

"DA-DEE! DA-DEE! DA-DEE! DA-DEE! DA-DEE!" Charity chanted this disturbing mantra as her long runner's legs shook uncontrollably.

Her hips buckled out of nowhere wrenching down on my member dislodging it when she hit her knees to the carpet. Charity was still wriggling uncontrollably looking as if she were praying to some unseen goddess faced away from me. She was face down making me worry for a second, then calmed my nerves sliding her shirt over her head.

That work shirt ended up on the bench beside her prostrate form as she rose up working the opened sports bra off her shoulders. That thing looked like double holsters for guns and actually were making me chuckle inside. Charity grabbed my cock with authority throating the entirety of it. Her technique was decidedly emotional as she worked her head back and forth soulfully slurping on me like some decadent treat.

I could feel it all over as she made love to my cock making her big sloping tits jiggle from the motion. Charity was giving me this impassioned head sensually sucking me to distraction obliging me to lean forward in a sexual role reversal. Charity's other hand caressed the outside of my right thigh as she moaned and hummed gasping in short breaths.

I was about to explode but drew away looking down at her enraptured face. I couldn't tell if it were sexual theatre or that she was really feeling it as she flinched a little. That little bit of movement turned me on as I shoved my member in her mouth fucking it like a surrogate vagina for a few seconds before she coughed me up. This lovely rich chocolate ingenue surprised me by pushing my shaft between her breasts.

The visual of her cupping her breasts tightly from the outside was nearly enough to make me cum alone. But I started slowly running my member along her breast bone decadently cushioned on both sides by her lush mams. Her erect little knobs were enticing enough that Charity picked up on it tapping my cock on them in intervals. She even pushed a nipple against the slit on my crown before vacuum sucking hard just on the head with a loud slurp.

"Damn."

I got Charity's butt planted on the bench again hooking one leg over my shoulder while the other hung limply to the floor as I plowed her with no fucks given. At this point her cunt looked swollen while she winced and gritted her teeth taking it like a champ. Neither of us were surprised when she started queefing and squirting in bursts. Her palms flattened against my chest turning into claws as I realized she was silently begging off. Charity was breathing hard through her mouth with this joyous smile on her face.

"Huh, who taught you?" She half gasped.

"Why?"

"Medium cute, but you fuck like a king; nigga who taught you how to satisfy a woman?" A bit of the well-hidden street persona slipped out with the question, but I wasn't surprised.

"Make me cum and I'll tell you."

Charity grinned widely like some Cheshire Cat probably a little offended at my answer. She leaned forward handling me with both hands cradling the base of my member. I watched her bury all of me to the hilt letting it rest there until she started to gag. Then her head began short, muted bobs never disengaging as she breathed through her nose fucking my cock with her mouth. The wet, squishy sound added to the atmosphere as she methodically got me to the precipice. My leg trembled a bit signaling an upcoming climax prompting her to disengage with a deluge of saliva and precum running down her chin.

My shaft disappeared into her luscious cleavage, but this time Charity interlocked her fingers on top of my member. This beautiful slim stacked villainess began shaking and bouncing her spongy tits on my cock with serious intent. Her hands were almost a blur of motion as I started feeling it between her fleshy cushions. My inner thighs were on fire as several bursts of thick ejaculate exploded from her tightened cleavage like a geyser.

It felt absolutely heavenly waxing those big sloping tits of hers. Charity kept it up until I managed to calm down enough. She released me with flair , arms outstretched like she'd just performed some magic trick, grinning. Charity Gilbert had reclaimed her sexual pride, albeit with a glazed over chest. My spunk was running down into her crotch.

"So, now that you've been taken care of; who taught you?"

"The same girl you watched teaching Andre." Charity leaned back in the booth resting her back against the wall just below the clothing hooks glancing at her reflection in the adjacent mirror.

"You've made quite a mess of me."

"Mad?"

"Hardly, I haven't had some good dick in a long time. Dad's kind of stuffy and controlling these days." I chuckled at the explanation watching her gathering her wits.

"So he knows his daughter."

"Fuck you." We chuckled staring at one another's exposed privates. I hadn't undressed, only used what was needed about to pull my pants up.

"Andre?"

"Oh yeah, him; I'll put it to you this way; a dick ain't nothing but a handle to turn a motherfucker over with. My ex-boyfriend Jayson learned this the particularly hard way after I discovered one of his infidelities." Charity straightened her back gathering up her shirt and sports bra. Her hair was all over her head from being sexually mauled.

"I don't even want to know."

"Too bad, you'd love having your prostate milked." She was leaning over gathering up her pants, deciding to separate her panties because of their soiled nature.

"No I wouldn't." Charity giggled in this sneaky way that brought back her admitted malevolent nature.

"So, now you're gonna turn evil on me, right?"

"Baby, there's nothing I can do with you in your present condition; like I said, you're cute and fuck like a beast, but unrealized economically speaking. Best case scenario, friends with benefits, fuck buddies if you're interested?"

"Gee thanks; I'll hide the check if I win the lottery bitch." Charity snickered gathering her clothing under an arm.

"I really like you; don't rule out being uh, a fuck buddy."

"Side dude." I corrected.

"Is that what they call it?" She leaned against the side of the booth staring at me. It felt like she was looking right through me in a uncomfortably familiar way and I was pretty sure Charity knew it.

"Like what you see?"

"Want a bit of advice for the marvelous fuck?"

"Shoot."

"The worst thing you can do to somebody like me is make them "normal"; make a queen a lady in waiting and she'll profess her undying love to you. There is nothing more horrific than a woman whose power has been broken, snapped in two. That's what your fat friend Shawnee experienced in oh so exquisite detail. Maybe you, can try the technique out; give it a test run of sorts."

"You volunteering Charity?"

"God no; but I would like to leave you my number in case you change your mind about being fuck buddies. Just don't get it twisted when I get a guy; its all about security and the fucking bag I lost."

"You should go into telemarketing."

"So, that's a no?"

"Next time I see you, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass on general principal." Her eyes lit up as a gregarious smile spread across her narcissistic face. Charity went into her purse writing her number and email on a fifty dollar bill.

"That's a promise." She shoved the bill into my mouth before ejecting me from her store, still nude.

There was a line of ladies waiting outside the outlet even though the place was pretty much closed. The allure of dollar items remained unfortunately putting Charity and myself unintentionally on blast as she unlocked letting me out. I had to do the walk of shame past her remaining coworker, the same blob like female who was there with Charity snickering at the sight of her manager associate looking like three miles of bad road.

"Oh you got it like that baby boy?!!" She called out sounding like a gender bent porch monkey in drag. I still hated the fact that she got to stuff her face off my dime last time I was extorted for money. I ignored some of the disparaging stares from fellow mall goers loitering near the entrance. Her words of advice lingered during my journey home.

Later that evening I sat in front of my laptop with Renee's pilfered desktop sitting in front of me. Charity's words on Andre came to me again the meaning unfurling as I started pulling all of his solo clips into a single folder. It made perfect sense as I found the pay site I made a while back for Andre still active.

My initial reason for doing this centered on getting the dim bulb stud paid. Part of me felt guilty after he'd been cucked by Shawnee upon our initial meeting. He knowingly held back outside her apartment with full knowledge that his girlfriend was getting railed. I forgot to tell him about it and that was a good thing because Renee would've likely grifted him out of it as well.

"A dick ain't nothing but a handle to turn a motherfucker over with."

I smiled to myself redesigning his page and online persona simultaneously. I kept it simple adding a ton of new elements including a wealth of rainbows and other alternative triggers. I was determined to make "Andre 13.5" as popular as Chi Town Thunda and Ms. WTF. Of course I had the debit card connected to his pay site. Whatever he made would be some sweet pocket change for me after he tried to put on his big man pants with me.

1...45678...12