All Comments on 'Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 11'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Author's Note:

20 pages into Chapter 12...

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

I'm not great at subtext or certain cues but can someone tell me why Shawnee sent him back so much, guilt? Also I wonder how his new site will get off the ground without willing actors/actresses? The girls he's been hooking up with are described as hot and have their skills/appeals but so far most of em have given a firm NO to being filmed. If he does get it running then surely "Ms. One" will figure it out somehow and start some kinda war she's prepared to win underhandedly. How will he cope with that and bigger question, what if Charity decides to stab him in the back? His track record with beautiful, master manipulators with little to no sexual restraint or ethics isn't too good lately. So many questions, so many chapters I'm looking forward to reading to get the answers!!!

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 3 years ago

It always gets better!!!!

I love Esther, can we have more and more of her and the main character? We all have that stacked auntie we keep eyeing at family hangouts and wish we could get.

As said earlier, I love Phoebe too. Love her married and posh naivete. Hope she doesn't get too influenced by Charity. Lol...

And many of your lines were hilarious. "Pie eating contest" for eg. 🤣🤣🤣

Can't wait to see what plans Main Guy has to deal with his enemies. Great work Mondo, great work?

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Author's Note: Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

29 pages deep, and that's just the opening.

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Damn Mondo. You did it to me again. This series is so damn addictive. I love and hate when a new chapter drops. I love this series for all of the obvious reasons I stated on previous chapters. I hate it because I wish each chapter will be about 100k words lol. Man so many questions I can't wait for them to be answered. You always got me waiting with anticipation. Another chapter I had to read twice. Waiting for chapter 12. Thanks for putting in the time to entertain us.

KonstantenKonstantenalmost 3 years ago

Damn! Suddenly Esther is my favorite character in this series.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Question: by Creeperclaw on 07/23/2021

I'm not great at subtext or certain cues but can someone tell me why Shawnee sent him back so much, guilt?

Answer: She sent that exorbitant amount of money as a response to his single dollar. She was demonstrating a fool's pride which was later offset by the video clips of her actually "earning" that dirty money.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 3 years ago

@Creeperclaw: Remember he sent her a dollar to mock her like, "I know your worth, you are just a dollar hoe".

So she comes back by sending back the dollar and extra cash to tell him, "I'm getting paid, I don't need your little dollar".

Essentially what we call, "Gbas - gbos" (sound of punches being thrown and returned) where I come from.

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

Ester is a crucial part the MC needed before he started a war. Now he just have to make sure his money and strategy is sufficient. Feels like a bomb is about to drop. Is the MC ready for war? I am not sure but I will be tuning in to see. All I do know is all of his actions has a war brewing. Charity is still a question mark. To early to tell what her angle is. If she wasn't staying with her father I think her actions would be more transparent. To many questions about her. I see Renae dropping WtF once the male fascination is over and no longer lucrative.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

@ Gydeon she does indeed seem cold blooded enough to do that doesn't she? Out of all the "horses" in her stable she seems to mean the least to Renae. That would be pretty funny to read though, she'll be right back where she was when our mc found her but without her simp anymore.

But does Male fascination with bbw porn actresses really ever totally die? There are actresses I've followed till they stopped posting vids, a formidable arse is not easy to lose interest in.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

@Mondotoken and OgbaNcha, thnx for explaining. Seems salty on his part, really stupid and prideful on hers.

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

@CreeperClaw I think the male fascination will dwindle over time. Once the next new booty pops up and cause a frenzy. WTf will be pushed down the totem pole a little bit. Competition always balance the scales. If you are not evolving you will be left behind. The way WTF eats she is going to be another fat chick. Once that happen she will only be a fetish for some men. The money she once was accumulating will change. Either way don't see it turning out good for WTF. Once the MC get his own site off the ground he will level the playing field. This is just my own observation.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Author's Note: Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

40 pages deep as of this posting... thanks for reading all of the previous chapters.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 3 years ago

@Creeperclaw you are welcome.

@gydeon Darlene Amaro was very popular in her prime. She was thick, with a nice big round butt that she knew how to use well. She's older now and a lot bigger and to my knowledge only does fetish scenes where she sits of faces.

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

@OgBancha1 I totally agree about Darlene. I bet when Darlene first started out she was getting money from everybody. Once she gain the weight her fan base changed. I am only speaking from my experience. For example I liked Pinky but didn't love her. Once she ballooned up I stopped watching all together. I was just fascinated with her ass and nothing else. Nothing wrong with fetish xxx if that is your thing. I just think the money is different. Just my opinion I could be wrong.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Author's Note: Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

50 pages deep as of this posting...and rising.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 3 years ago

@gydeon: You are right. I was actually agreeing with you by giving an example. Lol. Well said.

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

@Ogbancha1 LOL I got your point. I just wanted to rant LOL.

@Mondotoken I can't wait to see how much debauchery the MC get into. Keep piling up the pages LOL.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Author's Note: Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

60 pages deep as of this posting...and rising.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Author's Note: Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

Probably going over 80 pages deep as of this posting.

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

@Mondo, damn what a great birthday present to get that news.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

gydeonabout 5 hours ago

@Mondo, damn what a great birthday present to get that news.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Author's Note: Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

Currently being edited for posting on this site.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Author's Note: Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

It takes a minute to edit 80 pages of story, so I decided to give you the synopsis of Chapter 13 way ahead of its eventual release.

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Author: "Make of that what you will."

DarthAmonDarthAmonalmost 3 years ago

Happy belated

I do wonder just how much the main character is retaining he seems hesitant still. Plus at what point is he gonna stand up to his own mother?

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 3 years ago

"It's beyond my control"

Uh oh! Charity is about to get it. 🤭

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Question:

DarthAmonabout 4 hours ago

I do wonder just how much the main character is retaining he seems hesitant still. Plus at what point is he gonna stand up to his own mother?

Answer: His mother IS NOT an ANTAGONIST!!!

smdh wtf ?!!!

Noted Antagonists FYI: Renee Kelly, Rashida Sikes, Officer Johnson, "Charity Gilbert" possibly & one or two others-"Did I miss any body here?"

BTW its Renee, not Renae- Thank you.

Sorry but I've been writing almost nonstop on this series and I'm getting tired of people asking me about the guy's fucking mother. She is a supporting character and nothing more. Sorry to disappoint some of the "Weird Family" audience out there. Guess you'll have to make do with Auntie Esther who is related by marriage, not blood to this main character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do you have another site you post on @mondotoken

gydeongydeonalmost 3 years ago

@mondo that synopsis is going to keep me up at night. That phrase can go so many different ways. The thirst is real for chapter 12 but I am starving for chapter 13... Now my thoughts are all over the place. LOL Damn you Mondo for this. I will be sending you my rehab bill for this addiction.

@Darthamon Thanks for the Birthday Wishes!

DarthAmonDarthAmonalmost 3 years ago

Ahh text doesn’t convey tone sometimes

What I mean is the mc will have to draw the line so to speak with his own parents as his own man. Sons challenge fathers rite of passage sort of deal. That’s why you’re getting that same question because while he is maturing everyone is wondering when is he going to stand up for himself not to say his own mother is a final boss or something lol

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Author's Note: Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12

POSTED!!!

Wait for the drop!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He is a grown man but similar to much of us who have lived under our parents past the point of 18 years old. As long as you are under your parents rough you must abide by there rules. The main character considered plans of moving out of his mother's home and Mintzy's apartment, but he was jumped by her son, had his means of income stolen from under him, and abandoned by his "employees" as well as his cousin.

It was even revealed in previous chapters despite how harsh his mother was on him, she was the only one who was looking out for him. Despite not knowing what he went through his mom still supported him gave him some slack, even let him have some company.

All things considered from her perspective, he does not have a job and spent his whole summer having sex with his cousin's manipulative baby mama, then had his heart broken. The only restrictions she has placed on him is to be at the home, go to church, and be respectful to his father. Not really harsh standards despite what she knows about him.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 3 years ago

@Mondotoken: Thank you! Waiting for the drop.

@folk: Let's just leave dear mama out of this and focus on the story, okay. Happy reading!

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Writing in progress, currently reaching 20 pages and counting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous