Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who the fuck is Mrs. Hady?"

"How should I know; I guess you want a reward now, huh?"

"Get in here before more of my neighbors come outside to see the clown." Charity stomped by me and tried to toss an elbow, but I deflected it pulling the door up locking it. That crappy dress was probably three sizes too big for the amazing body hidden underneath. Her father knew exactly what he was doing reverse engineering a female geek.

"ALRIGHT NIGGA!"

"Hey what're you doing?" Charity was angrily stripping the dress off, pulling it over her shoulders like it was aflame. Her underwear was similarly altered with this sort of old lady's brassiere and granny panties that made me chuckle in her face. She was wearing a pair of reeboks with no socks.

"Let's get this over with!" Charity popped the loose fitting brassiere revealing her phenomenal rack before doffing the crappy undies assuming the position on my bed doggy style. Without the clothing she was amazing to look at, but I wasn't in the mood opening my closet.

"Okay girl."

"ARE YOU GONNA FUCK ME, OR NOT?!!" She yelled indignant.

"Not." I yanked down an oversized gym shirt from my high school tossing it into her face before pulling some old blue sweatpants from a dresser that had accidentally been shrunk in the wash.

"What is this?" Charity knelt upright on my bed holding the gym t-shirt in both hands, brow furrowed.

"A measure of dignity." I hit her in those pneumatic breasts with the folded sweat pants. Nobody had to tell Charity twice as she got into the clothes looking more respectable.

"I thought you were gonna collect on your marker; you know, fuck me in the ass real hard like you said before?"

"Maybe later; come over here and help me do some evil." She looked intrigued actually taking a seat on my lap in front of the laptop.

"What're we doing here?"

"Catfishing."

This seemed to quiet her a bit as I explained my intention to create a fake profile to catch Officer Johnson solely for the purpose of lending credibility later when his world came crashing down. I wanted to be a part of his friend group along with the almost exclusively female members of his secret circle. Of all his profiles, this was the one he visited most frequently. While I was explaining my evil plan to Charity, he popped up three times posting some pics of him flexing as he rode shotgun in his patrol car.

"Oh you've got to let me have this." Charity was starting to get excited.

"Don't fuck this shit up."

"Do you realize who you're talking too? If you really knew about me, you'd just turn this shit over right now and go on to whoever is your next target. I've got this on lock, trust and believe."

We created a fake profile using her pics after all after some back and forth. Charity chose the name Treena which seemed like an odd choice initially, but she actually got a response from good ole Officer Johnson after a good thirty minutes of catering to his ego and an additional private pic of her partially covered boobs. Charity lifted the shirt revealing the undersides of her healthy breasts but that seemed to break the dam as he started texting back continuously. I actually laid back finishing my movie while she chatted him up.

"Hey?"

"What Charity?"

"Take a pic of my butt; I'm trying to get a dick pic from this idiot." Charity flopped out on her belly laying on my bed with her full thirty nine inches on display. I completely understood her father in this moment feeling a twinge in my crotch at the sight.

"Take a few just in case he asks for more." I got ten shots while she laid there pulling the curtain apart staring into my backyard waiting.

"Hold on Charity, I got a really good angle."

"Good, I've got this guy eating right out of my-ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!" I mounted her getting two thirds of my cock inside as she leaned over looking at my face.

"Well, you offered earlier." I emphasized my point burying the rest in her snatch.

"Nigga."

Charity rolled on her side drawing her knees up into her abdomen, assuming this sort of fetal position. I followed her movements rolling with her reaching under that gym shirt squeezing those luscious breasts. I continued pumping my hips getting some serious depth. She grumbled a bit removing the gym shirt tossing it onto the floor. Her hands covered my own as she began to moan.

"What about the douchebag cop?"

"He can wait, probably drive that muscle head nuts when you ghost him for thirty minutes or so."

"Oh, only thirty minutes?"

"Shut up."

At this angle, her ponderous buttocks felt heavenly on a good portion of my endowment. With her legs closer together, it was work giving it to her proper. One of my hands slid down to her muff palming it letting a thumb brush her clit. Charity squeezed and ground backwards into the base of my member.

We jostled about in the bed until I was mounting her in the prone position again. Her thick apple barely moved as I bounced and popped my hips. Charity flattened out with her arms spread out legs apart sweats around her knees. She visibly flexed on every inward thrust.

"You've got a hard ass." I grunted.

"You calling me a hard ass?!"

"No, you've got this really hard fucking ass; you work out or something girl?" Charity chortled flexing her cheeks around my member with purpose.

"Man you think my father would let me have a gym membership? I have a workout regimen that includes a whole lot of squats in three sets of repetitions throughout the day and week. I like to keep my shit tight and you're not complaining, are you?" Charity arched her lower back giving me more of a straight shot now.

Before I could answer, my doorbell rung jolting us both out of the moment.

"Expecting company?" Charity raised an eyebrow as I glanced at my phone.

"Well, yeah sorry." I dismounted as she took silent umbrage starting to pull her borrowed sweats up. I buckled up half sprinting to the front door.

Phoebe was standing out on my stoop oddly wearing a large raincoat and some sunglasses. I thought she would call instead of just showing up at my home. I hesitated as she rang the doorbell once again. I opened the door finding her pressed into my screen door with her back to the street.

One of my neighbors, a young kid across the way happened to be sitting there with a few friends. His mother was a notorious neighborhood hen who sometimes gossiped with my mother. I opened the screen door snatching Phoebe inside. She went for an awkward frantic kiss but ended up giving my chin a peck instead.

"I thought you were gonna call."

"Isn't this more exciting meeting up clandestinely; having a tryst during a hot summer afternoon?"

"What are you wearing?" She was already popping the buttons on her raincoat dropping on my carpet.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head finding myself staring at her bust hidden behind this light blue baby tank with a care bear on the chest. The spaghetti strap looked as if they would snap under the weight of her big, enhanced boobs. Her navel was visible above matching old school gym shorts that rode high on her wide hips. Phoebe completed the look with some athletic knee high socks and canvas sneakers. I was floored instantly regretting Charity's presence in the back.

Phoebe twisted and turned smiling at my reaction finally facing her back to me earning a sustained gasp on my part. That huge butt of hers was bringing down the house, cheeks extending far below the material making those shorts a skimpy bikini in the back. Her hard tan lines enhanced everything as she got total validation in the form of a visible bulge in my pants.

"The bedroom's back there right?" She asked half giggling.

"Yeah." I answered lust addled.

"COME AND GET ME, HA HA HA!!" Phoebe suddenly bolted down the hallway leaving me with a view of her decadent cheeks jiggling everywhere.

"HEY WAIT!" I stumbled after her but it was too late.

I stopped short looking at her profile facing the open door of my bedroom. The cat was out of the bag as I walked down the hall peering into my room finding Charity Gilbert sitting in my desk chair one leg folded over the other with a smile on her face. She looked like the proverbial cat that ate the canary as Phoebe turned facing me.

"Why is Charity Gilbert sitting in your bedroom?" She asked looking shocked.

"Oh, you know her Phoebe?"

"Yes, she's a member of our church and Tressie's been vetting her for the Youth Council; are you uh, having an affair with her?"

"Wait a minute here; I think I should be asking the questions here Phoebe." Charity interrupted becoming more alive in the eyes staring at both of us.

"I think the man should speak in situations like this." Phoebe responded.

"Oh wow, so regressive about a few decades; and uh, what're you doing here?"

Charity was starting to become more lively perking up in the chair as Phoebe clutched at her top looking down at the incriminating clothing, then Charity's face before settling on mine.

"Were you having sex with her?"

"Yes, I was Phoebe."

"Well I would've come if you called, you didn't have to get somebody else. I'm so embarrassed, we won't talk again, okay?" Phoebe pushed by me walking back to the front room.

Charity surprised me by running past chasing my afternoon hookup to the front door.

"COME NOW, I CAN REALLY EXPLAIN EVERYTHING; IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" Phoebe had already picked up her coat handling the door knob when Charity caught her by the arm.

"What do you care? You two can get back to having fun; I've got some uh, errands to run."

"Stop lying and get back there; you're butthurt, but he didn't pick me over you. We have uh, kind of an arrangement and I was helping him out this afternoon." Charity was a head taller handling Phoebe's shoulders with authority.

"I was supposed to be helping him out."

"Married bitch, I already told you its not what you think and you need to act like an adult. We both know what you came here for and there's nothing wrong with that ; especially when your husband gay."

"HE TOLD YOU?!!" Phoebe's eyes flashed registering her anger.

"Please, I know a gay man when I see one and he's been practically ignoring you the few times we were at church. Besides, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that shit out when Oliver's all hugged up with Deidrick and Cedric all the time. People talk you know; you have every right to get your needs fulfilled honey."

Charity cupped Phoebe's cheek as she spoke completely asserting her authority over the woman who almost seemed like her subordinate in some respect.

"You really think it's okay?"

"Come on, get with the program bitch." Charity gave her cheek a pinch smiling like some toothy she wolf.

"BE CAREFUL, SHE'S EVIL!" I interjected.

"Don't play yourself nigga." Phoebe allowed her bicep to be taken as Charity looped an arm walking her back to my bedroom.

Her clothing still sent shockwaves to my crotch as Phoebe noticed Charity's panties on my hardwood floor. She actually allowed herself to be placed on the edge of the bed facing my desk and the open laptop.

"This feels kind of awkward."

"Hold that thought." Charity went back to my laptop sending Officer Johnson the pics I'd taken of her nude derriere. I hovered near the door not wanting to give Phoebe the wrong idea. The shitty part of me figured I could close the deal with Charity if things went south.

"What's going on in here?" Phoebe asked.

"Your boy toy is trying to get revenge on one of the people responsible for breaking him up with Vicky Stone; did you know about her Phoebe?"

"OH REALLY!" I was surprised at Phoebe's reaction as Charity waved her over to the laptop.

"See this guy, he's a dirty cop and a fucking serial cheater; oh, he's sent us something, slid up in my DM. OH, APPARENTLY, HE'S GOT A BIG COCK, TOO!!"

Both of the women pushed into one another faces inches away from my laptop screen.

"TURN THAT OFF!" I yelled trying to reach between them, but Charity batted away my arm while scrolling through the other dick pics on my laptop. Phoebe looked shocked at the number of pics glancing back at me for a second.

"Yeah this guy's scum alright."

"He's a cop?"

"Yeah and a slut with a bunch of women laying around; probably has a bunch of illegitimate kids too. But I've gotta admit, I'd like to sit in his lap, right girlfriend?"

Instead of answering Phoebe looked back at me with a hand over her mouth.

"Don't worry about him; this nigga probably thinks he's having a threesome with us." Charity was tapping away on my laptop chatting with Officer Johnson, giggling to herself.

"Take my clothes off bitch." I tossed Charity's discarded flannel dress at the back of her head, but she ignored me putting the garment next to the laptop.

"Were you uh, trying that? I mean, we could've talked about it, I guess."

"I had Tressie pick her up because her daddy--!!" Charity quickly swiveled in my chair standing up pressing into my body as if we were about to have a street fight.

Her forehead was pressing into my nose and upper lip as she bodied me into the edge of my bed. Phoebe flinched stumbling backward as Charity put her fists on her hips addressing me in snarling fashion.

"WE DON'T TELL OTHERS PERSONAL BUSINESS; WE-DO-NOT, BECAUSE THEN THAT SNITCH BECOMES A TARGET!!"

"Are you threatening me in my fucking house?"

Charity's eyes slid to the right finding Phoebe standing there visibly horrified at the dustup out of nowhere. She probably thought we were ghetto and I didn't want to give her that impression, but I'd made up my mind that Vicky was the last woman putting hands on me. Charity giggled, chortling a bit as she looked between Phoebe and me before speaking.

"Well, I like to make love instead of war Phoebe; how about you?"

"I've never had a fight in my life." She raised both palms shaking her head in the negative.

"Then it's decided."

Charity shocked both of us peeling my gym shirt over her head dropping it to the floor as her sloping breasts jiggled a bit from the quick movement. Phoebe was caught off guard along with me actually hiccupping in surprise as Charity slid a hand under my shirt rubbing a nipple. She looked like she wanted to bolt from the room like we were circus freaks or something.

"Phoebe don't be extra; how come women can get naked in front of each other, use the bathroom and even check each other out with no problem, but it's different now because I'm gonna fuck?" There were definite similarities between Charity Gilbert and my nemesis.

"Uh, maybe you wanted some privacy; I can come back some other time."

"Don't you wanna watch?"

"I don't think so."

"Yeah I'm sure of that; have a seat, hang for a minute."

Charity kicked my chair making it roll over to Phoebe who reluctantly took a seat half facing us but directed at the door. My evil "mentor" thought this was amusing making this smug sort of grin that was starting to become her calling card.

"I'm not sure about this." Phoebe admitted.

"Are we ever sure about anything before we try it out? You were obviously able to get out of your comfort zone for some dick; what's different about this?" Charity pushed my t-shirt up lapping at my erect nipple, swirling her tongue on it. Her hands were undoing my belt buckle and I decided to go with it, sexually activated.

"That was different."

"Did it feel good; did you cum?"

"That's personal." Phoebe answered almost as if she were being interviewed for a job.

"And this isn't; I mean, we're all adults here and I know you've seen this." My cock was in her fist level with Phoebe's eyes.

She nibbled a finger looking up into Charity's face without an answer as my shaft was stroked in measured fashion. Phoebe looked at me, but I turned my head not knowing how to react or what to say. I wanted to fuck Charity right there on the spot. Charity folded my shirt over the back of my neck going after my other nipple sucking really hard, nipping at it making my endowment swell up in her hand while Phoebe watched.

"Did you see that Phoebe; notice how his thing plumped up in my fist? You've had a similar experience when you two hooked up, right?"

Charity was working Phoebe's mind pressing into my side positioning me facing the shocked housewife as she began twisting and roughly jerking me off for an audience of one. I liked the mean hand job enhanced by her huffing in my ear mad dogging her slightly innocent peer. Veins began to sprout on my shaft as Phoebe sat there with both hands hidden between her inner thighs.

"Phoebe, wanna see him cum real hard, huh?"

"Uhm, well I don't know; I guess." Her head tilted to the side as my mind made the facial comparison with retired actress Lark Voorhees in her youth. There was just no way of getting around that comparison as Charity audibly beat me off even more frenetically.

"AW, AH!! AH SHIT, STOP!! STOP IT'S CUMMING OUT!! AW FUCK!!" I didn't fight it but let go as my head rolled backwards on my shoulders nearly colliding with Charity's ego fueled cranium. Phoebe leaned forward in her chair like she was watching a television program, hands still between her legs.

"Keep watching, I want to see your face when he cums." Charity grunted jerking like she wanted to rip it free of my body.

My inner thighs tightened up, everything getting hot as clear precum bubbled and dripped from the head of my cock. Phoebe hunched over further elbows resting on her knees watching intently. My hips twisted and shook, legs starting to go rubbery from the bionic fap as I inadvertently arched out presenting a damn good view of my endowment to our audience of one.

Charity leaned into my back sort of supporting my weight continuing the ferocious "happy ending" until I nearly screamed. Instead I got rather theatrical biting a knuckle as it felt like I was about to piss acid.

"OH GAWD!! SHIT!! SHIT!! AW, AH SHIT, FUCKING BIT, DAMN AH, AH, MOTHERFUCKA!!" Charity harvested a thick wad that exploded from my crown in toe curling fashion, still frantically beating me into submission as more ropes followed ending abruptly.

She didn't relinquish my cock staring pointedly at Phoebe who was squirming in place pointing at my member. Both of us looked down finding a web of thick gooey cum hanging from the head of my penis with the opposite end hovering between my knees.

"Oh yeah, think he liked that Phoebe, huh?"

Charity continued stroking my member with her thumb and forefinger. I could actually feel her working that last stubborn strand out of my urethra. Charity laughed having a good time at our expenses holding my endowment in the palm of her right hand letting that strand of cum extend further.

"Uh, ah don't...I uh, think." Phoebe was mumbling both hands stuffed between her thighs wriggling and twisting in her seat.

"You know it's good when cum is this thick. I like playing with cock in case you hadn't noticed. I used to fuck around with this dumbass basketball player named Byron. He had a huge cock Phoebe, so one day I got him on fifth period lunch. Made that nigga cum like three fucking times in a row and you know what?"

"What?" Phoebe whispered finger in her mouth.

"They had a big game that day, but he fucking lost because I jacked him off like a boss! Hey, I bet against my own basketball team!! I got paid for milking him like a fucking cow!!"

"That sounds horrible!" Phoebe commented, brow furrowed.

"He wasn't mad." Charity laughed applying more of a twisting motion around the base of my cock as she watched that single thread of gluey ejaculate extend further.

"She's evil; I mentioned that right?" There was no response as she watched Charity's progress.

"Man, can you imagine what I'd do to you with a jar of Vaseline and six hours?"

I was about to respond with some boorish comment, but Charity locked her fist around me jerking really hard again. She actually made me squawk and attempt to twist away but it was no use as she followed my movements herding me back and forth in front of Phoebe's eyes.

123456...8