Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her legs high into the air shoving myself inside her soaked snatch with authority. Her hazel eyes went glassy face starting to break earning all of the ugly crying that followed. Even though she was sopping wet, Phoebe's cunt remained narrow and tight. It took three good shoves before I got everything inside much to her sensual chagrin.

I was literally rodding her cunt; railing it, doing my best to resize it as the neglected housewife got a wealth of attention long denied by her closeted husband. She was slathered in perspiration. I could see the copious amounts of sweat running from the brow some of it getting into her mouth.

Phoebe started blowing salty bubbles in order to deal with the intruding long strokes I was giving her. Her big, enhanced breasts barely moved despite what was happening as she took everything with nowhere to go. The wall was behind her providing a place to flatten her palms. In short order, she started using that wall to push down into my thrusts while lying on her back.

"DON'T YOU LEAVE ME OUT NIGGA!!" Charity yelled drawing my attention. Charity planted her smaller yet equally tight derriere in my desk chair drawing her knees up playing with herself. She was bundled up in my chair visibly desperate for action.

We exchanged glances before I looked down at Phoebe.

She knew what I wanted rolling over onto her belly with the big, muscular butt sticking right up in my face. My gaze went back to Charity with a half smirk and a shrug, then I went back to clapping those tanned cheeks. Those really hard tan lines were built-in panties slamming into my crotch audibly.

"Fucker." My cheek was slapped, but I barely noticed it as Charity scrambled up onto my bed getting innovative. She mounted Phoebe's back using her shoulders for leverage as she thrust her tight round butt towards my face.

I shrugged a second time burying my face in her snatch.

Angered at my decision, Charity began twerking on my face getting me to withdraw earning herself a few raw slaps to the ass. Undeterred, she molded herself to Phoebe's back mounting her butt right over the much larger one. I gave her some back shots for a few minutes but went right back to Phoebe to continue frustrating her.

I was starting to get an understanding of this self-proclaimed malevolent. It was her own words of advice regarding the psychological effects of ignoring a beautiful woman that informed my actions. After a few intervals of frustration, Charity turned to me angry.

"I'm sorry Charity, it's beyond my-!" She clamped both hands over my mouth piquing my curiosity.

I wondered about the origin of that phrase and its effect on her as Charity threw open my bedroom door storming out in the buff. Seconds later my shower roared to life as Phoebe stared down the corridor towards the slammed bathroom door.

"What was that about?"

"I don't know bitch." Phoebe had long since mastered curving and creating the perfect arch in her lower back as I went back to work beating up her cheeks until at long last I exploded all over them.

She was completely glazed over with my spunk holding that position allowing me to rub my glaze everywhere before faceplanting from the exertion. Charity returned seconds later wrapped in a towel smelling of my mother's body wash. She dropped the towel revealing her refreshed and still amazing figure. Both of us got the stink eye as she planted her tight round butt at my desk resuming the ongoing conversation with Officer Johnson.

Phoebe scratched her head looking befuddled as we were both ignored by Charity Gilbert doing a slow burn. There was no way she could contain her anger, and I liked it. I noticed it was just after two in the afternoon finally thinking of my mother who would be returning in just under three hours.

"Hey Phoebe; better hit that shower up while we still have time before my mother shows up."

"YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOTHER?!!" She was caught off guard, one brow raised.

"Not rich; going to school in the fall." I countered feeling a bit embarrassed as Phoebe righted herself edging to the end of the mattress.

"Community college." Charity mumbled thinking it an insult.

"But still able to come and go as I please without handcuffs unlike a fallen princess; come again, huh slut?" I countered without emotion as Phoebe grabbed the towel off the floor staring at both of us.

"Guess a shower is in order, before I leave."

"No one cares." Charity snarked again.

Phoebe filed out to the bathroom leaving us alone. I watched my supposed mentor engaged in a rambling conversation also taking stock of Charity's nudity. She glanced at me for a moment, then swiveled in my chair using her phone to take a pic of her slit up close and personal for the good officer.

"What that nigga talking about?" I asked.

"He wants to fuck; isn't it obvious?" Charity replied sending him the pic while I watched. She was really butt hurt at being the odd woman out of a threesome, so I decided to push my luck.

"You gonna fuck him Charity?" I laughed.

"If I do, would that fuck up your little plan?"

"I'll tell you this; I'm gonna tell you just one time that a dick ain't nothing but a handle to turn a motherfucker over with. Do we understand one another?" Charity didn't look giving me her profile instead. I watched a smirk form on her face as she glanced at me eyes narrowed.

"Using my own words against me?"

"So you understand them."

"I understand you just fine."

She went back to the conversation at hand receiving a long video of the muscle head cop jerking off. Charity played the clip on my laptop filling the room with sounds of Officer Johnson's overly theatrical grunts and groans. The guy was a tool and I was going to screw him like he screwed up my situation with Vicky Stone. My bedroom reeked of body odor and sex obliging me to open the window wide and spray damn near a whole can of Glade as Charity sat there in her birthday suit.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing Charity?"

"You've got your dick in my face."

"Obviously, and why am I doing that Charity, huh bitch?" I thumped her cheek with the end of my cock, then rubbed it towards her lips making the defrocked princess chortle.

"Asshole." Her teeth scraped the upper half of my member in a nonverbal threat, but then she audibly vacuumed her cheeks sucking me all the way inside.

Honestly, I just wanted to see what Charity would do after being second choice against a sexual novice. Phoebe was still showering as I pulled free of the tantalizing suction.

I snatched Charity out of my chair making out with her hard, then shoved her down onto my bed impaling her snatch feverishly. Despite her feelings, I found outstretched arms wrapped around my back along with her interlocked ankles as I took her. Rejected and devalued left Charity eager to reassert her dominance. She was expertly rolling and popping her hips in manic fashion as We went at it while Officer Johnson waited online.

"Get down on the floor; on your knees!" I grunted into her ear before nipping it as she unlocked her ankles.

Charity rolled off the edge of my bed following my direction as I stood over her presenting my cock. She grabbed it in her right hand roughly jerking me so hard, I had to tug at an earlobe.

"Smile for me!"

The resultant condescending smile was perfect as I cupped her chin and the top of her head rubbing my tumescence on the right side of her face. I could feel it coming which made me go harder ramping up the soft friction.

The first burst splashed everywhere while the second was more of a thick gooey rope that went over the bridge of her nose. I did the harmonica thing on her lips blasting out the rest before Charity begrudgingly took me between her lips for a cleanup blowjob despite her soiled face. Her chest was heaving from the experience as I found Phoebe watching visibly amazed.

"Wow, that was hot." She commented breathlessly as I pulled Charity to her bare feet.

"Watch, then do." Charity replied sounding annoyed but staring holes into a perceived rival.

"Okay, how's this?" Phoebe walked over surprising us both when she cupped Charity's face lapping up my spunk before hungrily tongue kissing Charity sharing my jizz. I watched them forgetting myself in that moment.

"Better go wash up before your mother gets home." Phoebe cautioned me out of my trance licking her lips while Charity grinned.

I doubted Phoebe even realized the burn.

The shower was sort of brief because of a lack of available hot water which gave me an unwanted memory. I found myself scrubbing the tub after noticing strains of hair that obviously belonged to my female guests. I didn't want to take the chance of my mother finding evidence of my salacious activities.

This ended up with me cleaning the tub two times in a row before I felt it was safe. It was slightly cathartic for me because the memories plagued me constantly. My thoughts usually ran the gambit from Yoli to Vicky with a certain woman going unnamed even in my mind. I didn't say her name because I wanted her diminished; Charity Gilbert was my stalking horse of sorts.

"What's going on in here?" Charity and Phoebe were sitting extremely close to my laptop talking in hushed tones.

One of the chairs from the kitchen had been brought inside my bedroom so the girls could sit side by side. Phoebe was oddly wearing Charity's crappy looking brassiere filling it out quite nicely. I glanced down finding her wearing the matching underwear as well. The sight of them bonding was alarming considering Charity's malevolence. I got dressed in a t-shirt and jeans noticing the linen removed from my bed tied on a bundle.

"Do you have a washer?" Phoebe asked without looking.

"Yeah, in the basement, why?"

"Maybe you should use it or would you like mommy to find out what we've done this afternoon." Even scarier, Charity completed her sentence. I snatched up my bedding running down stairs stuffing it into the washing machine. I pulled a new set of yellow sheets and a different quilt returning to my room finding the girls still sitting there. Neither budged one inch as I remade my bed side eyeing both who barely knew I was there.

"What's going on over there?"

Instead of answering, both women shushed me as I tucked in my sheets.

"Alright cut it out; what the fuck is this?" I peered over their shoulders finding another video of the "good Officer Johnson" jerking his junk, this time with his face revealed. I didn't know how long the clip was, but there was evidence he'd cum a number of times while I was doing chores.

"Charity set up another account for me too; that dirty cop is masturbating for me; ain't it cool?" Phoebe smiled all teeth as I noticed some pics on my desktop which explained why she was wearing Charity's brassiere.

"Not cool; I just needed the one account."

"Wrong stupid; you don't know anything about evil women except what you've experienced. Just because you played some mind games today, doesn't mean shit outside of a controlled environment." Charity motioned towards the bedroom walls giving me a knowing wink.

"Bitch."

"Think I wasn't going to get mine, huh?" She chortled as I covered Phoebe's ears with my hands looking her in the eye.

"When all is said and done; I'm gonna fuck you so hard in that tight ass of yours Charity Gilbert." Instead of being threatened, Charity licked her bottom lip.

"As I was saying before, the name of the game is pile on the intended target. Unfortunately, there's no fucking way we're ever going to meet up with big dick Johnson here, but teasing him to distraction is utilitarian. You want to tarnish the good name of this fucker, get your revenge? You need bodies man, a bunch of delusional bitches to get the word out on this bastard. I figured two heads of the hydra was just what the doctor ordered to get the ball rolling; when you give the okay, of course."

It felt like Charity Gilbert was selling me a used car.

"So, the two of you are gonna screw this tool over?"

"No, we're just establishing a relationship online by waving our digital panties under his nose. We're opening those nostrils wide enough to drive a semitruck through. I've already cross referenced several of his other female acquaintances and got a few to accept me and Phoebe as friends."

"I thought my online name was Faith?"

"SHUT UP PHOEBE! Like I was saying; it's all about building that nasty little hypergamous bridge amongst the girls out there. Then we'll start asking about the officer here and whether they "KNOW HIM" in the biblical fashion of course; those roads are gonna be wide open for all sorts of probing questions, tiny little details and maybe, a fake thread about getting a social disease from Officer Johnson."

"YEAH WE'RE GONNA SAY HE GAVE CHARITY HERPES!" Phoebe was way too excited.

"CUT IT OUT PHOEBE!!"

"Oh my gawd." I sat down on the edge of my bed arms folded across my chest.

"WHAT?!" They replied uniformly.

I just waved them off thinking I was looking at the reincarnation of Abbott and Costello in two black women. I was a fan of vintage television and movies; they were not and wouldn't understand if I told them. Both turned back to the laptop as I noticed the time was drawing close for my mother to make an appearance. I checked my phone finding a few recent calls from Tressie Fisher. I got up grabbing Charity's flannel dress plopping it down in her lap without word walking outside on my front porch.

"Oh, you're finally calling me back?" Tressie sounded as if she were waking up from a nap.

"I was kind of busy; what's up?"

"Oh I'm sure you enjoyed yourself with Charity; she's got a gorgeous body but I know it was especially difficult getting that massive stick out of her ass."

"Damn, tell me how you really feel Tressie."

"Whatever, can you get an uber to take Ms. Gilbert home; I'm too exhausted right now and I can't stand her attitude."

"I'll do it for a favor."

"HAVEN'T I DONE ENOUGH FOR YOU TODAY?!"

"Chill, its not like that; I was hoping you'd get the "Youth Council" together on Saturday, preferably with Charity in attendance. I want us to get together, and talk."

"I don't like the sound of that, but sure as long as I don't have to drive over there and see that bitch today."

"Sold American." We hung up as I pondered the mutual animosity between Tressie Fisher and Charity Gilbert. I figured maybe the young Ms. Gilbert was beyond out of pocket during the initial trip to my home.

Back in my room I found the women dressed with Phoebe trying to make Charity a bit more presentable. She was still dressed in ridiculously sexual fashion with those cheeks bulging out of her gym shorts matching the equally exciting cleavage up top. Her raincoat was folded neatly on my bed.

"Heads up, I'm gonna call you a uber Charity; Tressie's too tired to take you back home."

"I can imagine why." Charity commented acidly making Phoebe do a doubletake while I waved her off pulling out my phone.

"You don't have to waste money; I'll drive her home, okay?" Phoebe volunteered.

"Sure I guess; but don't trust this woman, she's evil."

"Yeah sure." Phoebe gave me a peck on the cheek grabbing her raincoat off the bed as she passed.

I couldn't help swatting at her thick, muscular butt. When Charity pushed by intending to leave without word, I grabbed a big handful of her left ass cheek digging my nails into it, hard. She stopped letting me squeeze and pinch that cheek with all my might.

"Don't forget what's gonna happen next time."

"Promises, promises nigga."

Charity licked her bottom lip again side eyeing me before pinching my balls especially hard. I doubled over giving her a window of opportunity. The entitled princess made good her escape as I squirmed about on my bedroom floor.

An hour and a half later I was sitting at the kitchen table having a pretty nice meal of Chinese takeout with my mother listening intently to her gossip and tell me about her day at work. We were enjoying one another's company but my mind drifted to the fact that she'd endorsed Vicky Stone. I hadn't told her about the big revelation and didn't intend to.

That secret was going to the grave along with my heart. I sat there also analyzing Charity Gilbert's behavior. She wasn't comfortable until she knew she controlled the room. This was an exploitable weakness as I'd pulled up her browsing history on my laptop computer collecting screen shots of everything.

"Son?"

"Yes mom?"

"You're an adult now and all, but I want you to know that you'll always be my little boy. You're a young man and the world is out there waiting for you, girls and all that stuff. I'm just saying; don't bring home the first thing you find under the hedge bush."

"Excuse me?"

"You're grounded except for church for another week. I looked the other way with that Vicky girl, but I'm not gonna let you play whack a mole with these fast girls, this summer." The hair on the back of my neck stood up as my mother got up fishing a decadent slice of apple pie from the takeout bags.

"Yes mother." I answered sullenly realizing my nosey neighbor was the snitch.

"Grounded, oh yeah you've gotta go to your father's thing too on Wednesday."

Mom pinched my cheek as she strode out of the kitchen. I was embarrassed, but happy at the same time for some reason.

**********************************************************************************************************

I found it hard to sleep waking up in the middle of the night checking my phone for some reason. There were several text messages sent thirty minutes before I stirred full of various emojis. I had no idea where Yoli was texting me from, but she had been especially active tonight.

It felt like she was aware of my clandestine actions with Charity and Phoebe which led me to the memory of her pummeling Rashida Sikes with impunity. It seemed she was more than a little loopy after speaking with her adopted parents. I tried to imagine what kind of assisted living facility she was living in and what it was like but drew a blank. She'd tried to warn me, but I didn't listen.

"Miss you." I texted back almost instinctively. I really did miss her after all despite our crazy past.

She sent a smiling face emoji with hearts instead of eyes. I wasn't surprised responding with a kissy face emoji. The same returned seconds later followed by several others. They were coming in so fast I couldn't respond in time settling for a text message.

"Take care." I shot back getting a sad face emoji which pretty much ended the conversation. Yoli sent a pleading face emoji that I didn't respond to feeling guilty. Part of me thought she might break out of the assisted living facility if I did anything else.

I thought about all the times we'd slept together remembering her crazy behavior stemmed out of my reaction upon catching her with my cousin Jaquan. She was a woman of secrets and a gatekeeper unknown to me for the reality of my situation as it were. Another emoji came in, this one a large heart but sleep was already claiming me.

The next day I got up late finding a note from my mother reiterating the house was being watched should I decided to have female company over. I should've been angry but found it humorous that I was riding the line between being her slightly inept son and a full blown pornographer. I got a bowl of cereal and a banana planting my butt in front of my laptop.

I checked the fake social media pages for Charity and Phoebe finding Ms. Gilbert still communicating with Officer Johnson likely through her phone. My best guess was that she was stringing him along with the idea of some monetary gain for herself in the interim. Their chat was all blue language and dirty pics. Phoebe's page was inert matter despite several overtures from the randy police officer.

123456...8