Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,003 Followers

"It's always the quiet ones; damn boy you're gonna give your parents heart attacks. I know your mom and she's probably gonna strip the flesh off in your hide."

"She ain't gonna do that to me for fucking my uncle's frustrated trophy wife?" I countered making Esther chuckle and kiss me more.

"Why're you showing me this?"

"Hold that thought, I wanna do a demonstration." I took the phone activating the camera on it alarming Esther who pulled away a bit. I reached over rubbing and squeezing her shoulders with as innocuous a look as I could fake.

"I can't make no sex tapes with you."

"Not asking you to Esther; this is a demonstration that doesn't involve anything other than your already waxed monster back here. Could you trust me not to fuck up; don't be like everyone else?"

"Well what're you gonna do?" I got on my knees scooting around until my endowment was staring her right in the face. I pointed the camera directly at her lower back and the upper swell of her ridiculous buttocks.

"See, the camera is obviously not on your face Esther." I was filming her badonkadunk capturing it from an upside down angle.

My position in front of her face necessitated I actually lean over the top of her head to get the shot I wanted. The crown of my member brushed against Esther's big lips. Not surprisingly, Esther started fellating me with an enticing suction even when I reared back phone in hand.

She kept it up while I rotated the shot getting what I wanted visually. The neck was slow and sensual, but good enough not to break contact while I uploaded the shot of her big jiggling waxed cheeks onto my original page. I put the phone down right beneath her chin enjoying the head for a few more minutes. Esther broke contact at the sight of her giant butt in a thumbnail on the sight.

"WHAT DID YOU DO JUST NOW BOY?!" I flopped down beside her using my finger to nudge the phone towards her cleavage.

"Watch what happens."

Both of us watched the clip rack up views like a slot machine as the comments section started blowing up with countless fans and simps begging for more. I didn't put the fifteen second clip behind a paywall, but simply entitled the video "TIP IF YOU WANT MORE" in a gamble. Within ten minutes the clip was north of sixty bucks speaking to its obvious popularity as Esther glanced over at me.

"I get it kiddo, but you know I don't need money."

"But I need you Esther; not right now, but sometime in the future so that I can get something that was taken from me. There's no way I would ever show your face, but I've got one hell of a creative idea if you decide to bless me with this goldmine." I emphasized my point by running my fingers across both expansive cheeks.

"Tell you what; I won't say no, but are we talking or fucking?" Outside "ASK OF YOU" by Raphael Saadiq played across the overcrowded backyard.

Esther rolled on top of me taking the lead but stopped peering down into my face before turning around facing my feet. This forty-something knew exactly what I wanted to see flattening her soles outside of my thighs. She rode me through two back to back orgasms reverse cowgirl with my nails digging into her succulent flesh the entire time.

We tried to squeeze into the small one person standup shower in her personal bathroom, but it proved futile partially because I couldn't stop groping her. Thus, I was left ruefully alone to wash up eventually finding Esther squatting on the toilet watching the progress of her clip on my phone as I emerged.

"Damn, it's still making money. That's so crazy because I'm not even doing anything, just laying there; nothing to see but my waist and butt; seems to be driving the boys crazy, huh?"

"That's why I wanted you to see my business model in action." Esther raised an eyebrow regarding me sort of irritated.

"The host site is getting most of the money off your work; you might as well build your own website." I was rubbing some of her lotion on my arms but internally chaffed at the resultant memory.

"I did; but it got snatched away from me." Esther leaned back on the toilet, now visibly pissed.

"Who done my favorite nephew wrong, and how'd you let something like that happen? I thought you were smart and everything?"

"Ah, I was tricked into it by someone acting like a friend; then all of a sudden I got axed out of the equation once it was done auntie. It's my fault for not paying attention, no doubt. I ain't got no paperwork that shows I even made the site because everything was paid under the table. The "owner" changed the administrative codes locking me out twenty-four hours after it launched."

Esther sat hunched over on the toilet assuming the thinker's pose still looking at the progress of her single clip on my phone.

"So, you want to build another site; is that what you're trying to do boy?"

"I uh, think." Esther straightened her back giving me a disparaging look before flushing away her pee wiping as I watched. She got up turning to the sink washing her hands as her big floppy donk rubbed against my business.

"When you know what you're doing; I'll help you set it up properly. Until then, you ain't doing nothing but playing with chump change."

"I already know that." I answered with more emotion than intended.

"Then why'd you get played, huh?" Esther emphasized her point by roughly pushing a washcloth into my chest as she passed. My eyes followed her chastely feeling like a fool for thinking I could manipulate her into my next star attraction.

"Sorry, you're right." I admitted crestfallen watching Esther bend over. She was already pulling her kimono styled robe tight around her body. My phone was still in her possession giving me the inclination Esther might delete her video clip.

"Hey boy?"

"Yeah?"

"That girl was real fucking pretty, huh?" I couldn't answer looking at my own bare feet against the minute black and white tiled floor of her bathroom.

When I found the courage to look at my Auntie Esther again, she'd discarded the robe crawling back onto the beanbag bed again with her "goldmine " staring me right in the face. She flopped out on her belly glancing over her shoulder waving my phone.

"Three hundred dollars' worth of tips means we gotta give the people what they want."

***********************************************************************************************************

My father predictably didn't contact me and I didn't expect a confrontation right away because my auntie had the forethought to give my mother a friendly call "apologizing" for the dustup between us.

My father was surreptitiously put on blast for his egregious actions during Uncle Grady's backyard get together. Of course my mother wasn't going to confront me about it because of her running acrimonious relationship with my dad post-divorce decades ago.

Mom would never guess what occurred between us for the whole of that afternoon and I was left with a glimmer of hope that I'd discovered a new star attraction, a living gimmick to draw more attention to a probable new website.

I went online later in the middle of the night shopping for a disguise should Auntie Esther change her mind. Even if she didn't, we'd already made a few video clips for my original pay site, one of which was blowing up along with that first teaser. The second five minute clip was a back shots affair with Esther's big floppy donk bouncing on my business until I added more spunk to it in spectacular fashion.

Both of us watched the views run up in similar fashion before getting it in until we were spent. The last two second long clips were being held back because I wanted to properly edit them if I got the okay. My camera bag sat in the closet since the drama with Vicky unfolded. Now, I was checking my equipment considering new horizons after I dished out some karma.

"Well, look at this happy horseshit right here." My fingers did the walking ending up on Carlie Kelly's page.

There was a new pic of her hugged up with Officer Johnson flashing a particularly shiny ring. The nigga was already married, so it appeared he was faking the funk with the impressionable girl. I couldn't stop focusing on her cheesing face in extreme closeup. I opened two more pages of women connected to the philandering officer.

"Guess this nigga trying to cover his bases." I found another pic of this dark skinned sister from the waist down modeling some skimpy white panties that looked really nice on her narrow dusky cheeks.

Curiosity piqued; I went to another picture finding the owner of that butt to be a severely ratchet looking horse faced chick. She was ugly enough to make me click away finding a different photo that spoke to my proclivities.

"Well son of the bitch." I started laughing my ass off at the next photo which was a very familiar sight. I had to keep it down because my mother was sleep down the corridor and our walls were somewhat paper thin.

The skimpy string bikini styled panties were canary yellow and basically ceremonial in nature because of the big smooth boulders masquerading as butt cheeks. Her rich dark skin contrasted perfectly with that bit of fabric as she laid across this hotel bed with a beige coverlet.

Even though her identity was obscured, I'd banged the shit out of her on a few occasions visible here from the bicep down to her thighs. Foremost in the pic was an expensive bracelet on her wrist catching the light. It seemed Officer Johnson was a simp in the worst way for Carlie and one Rashida Sikes.

"Bad girls."

I was chuckling clicking on a few more pics eventually finding a photo of both women kicking in front of a certain salon. I know it was after my last episode there as evidenced by the altered windows. Rashida and Carlie were striking a pose with their arms extended showing off the bracelet and ring collectively. There wasn't a hint of animosity between them as I recalled Carlie's shitty plan to gaslight her boyfriend after losing her cherry to our mutual acquaintance, Andre 13.5.

"Officer Johnson, we really need to get you in the game boy." I downloaded the photo of Carlie and Rashida kicking it while texting Charity Gilbert. It was an hour after midnight when my phone rang with her number.

"Don't you ever sleep?" She yawned into the phone.

"I know this is gonna sound crazy, but you've got a burner phone, right?"

"Who told you that nigga?!" Charity modified the volume of her voice midsentence half whispering into the phone.

"I just guessed bitch; I'm ready to cut the cord on some of these fuckers and don't you want your Mandingo, per our agreement, huh?"

"Oh wow, you've awakened me; what's up?"

"Officer Johnson is a motherfucking simp; you know that nigga been hooking his bitches up with swag, fucking diamond rings and like, a tiffany bracelet. What'd you and Phoebe get for those pics of your ass and tits?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!!" Charity clamped a hand over her mouth. I heard some frenzied movement on the other side of the line followed by incessant knocking at her bedroom door. The dragon had been awakened as the sledgehammer force of his fist rapping at her door increased.

"WHY THIS DOOR LOCKED; WHAT YOU DOING IN THERE CHARITY?!!" I was already busting up at the humor of Charity's situation with her father.

"SORRY DADDY MY PERIOD JUST CAME IN; CAN YOU GET ME SOME TAMPONS FROM THE BATHROOM?!!" Charity yelled back at her father as I doubled over holding my gut. This shit was making my stomach hurt.

There was this long pause as she pushed the deception further.

"DADDY I'M JUST BLEEDING ALL OVER THESE SHEETS, YOU WANNA COME IN AND SEE?!! I THINK WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO THROW THESE OUT BECAUSE OF ALL THE PERIOD BLOOD!!" She muted me because I was rolling on the floor at this point.

"Uh sorry baby girl; you can handle that without me. I'll get you some new sheets for your bed honey." All of the base was gone from his voice, sounding contrite at something he'd never wrap his head around.

"OKAY DADDY, I FOUND A PAD RIGHT HERE! DO YOU WANT ME TO PUT MY DIRTY PANTIES IN A PLASTIC BAG AND HANG IT OUTSIDE THE DOOR?!!"

"I'm going back to bed, just chuck them in the wash." Mr. Gilbert slunk away from her bedroom door defeated.

"Oh Charity, you're so savage."

"Fuck you, now tell me what's up with that shitty fuck boy Officer Johnson?"

"I guess he's got two main topflight bitches who rank way above you and Phoebe because he hooked them up, one got a bracelet and his number two, got a diamond ring Charity. So, I don't know, maybe he's got a list and you were naughty."

"What's so funny nigga?" I loved how she verbally went street when pissed.

"I'm just saying that I figured you might wanna start rolling that snowball down the hill, if you get my drift." Charity was quiet for a minute pondering the metaphorical handcuffs I'd just removed from her wrists.

"Restrictions?"

"If it gets back to me; you're going down with me and no Mandingo."

"You promised me Andre before I got involved in your shit."

"Okay you're right; so if you gotta burner phone I'll get right to work on delivering that dildo to you post haste Charity."

"I think I have one or two laying around; got my first because Jayson kept going through my iPhone after somebody snitched me out. How'd you know I had a burner phone?"

"Because you're a conniving bitch." I laughed as she mumbled something inaudible into the phone.

"Oh I wanna stick three fingers in your asshole and make you my puppet nigga." That was definitely not what I wanted to hear knowing she threatened me with a hand cupped over her mouth.

"Charity?"

"What?!"

"Can I have a titty pic?"

She hung up in my face as I continued laughing my ass off.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

*********************

Notes:

Charity Gilbert appears courtesy of "Hope, Charity & Faith" (Completed Series).

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,003 Followers
1...345678