Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess."

"Hey, I wanna let you in on a secret right here, right now and all. It's not something you can say no to since you're already kind of in my particular bag as it were boy."

"I ain't going nowhere, you've got me Esther." There was no way I was going to get off this crazy train until the conductor let me off. I was going to hear this suddenly darker woman out one way or another.

"Grady's first wife left him for a boy toy; some young man not much older than yourself with a huge pecker all those years ago. In fact since he was all dick and no brain, the poor man child was left out in the cold when she suddenly died in an industrial accident. Since he wasn't legally married to her, the settlement and extra life insurance money went to good ole Grady out there in the backyard. That's the real reason he's so rich."

"Not to hear him tell it, ma'am." I was blown away.

"He'd have burnt through it all if I didn't have ahold of his wallet. I'll have you know we met at a hotel party over there in Houston; I was kind of the entertainment with some acquaintances. Well a girl's gotta pay the bills and he was one of those big ole tippers thinking his money made him a big shot. I'll just say he was funny and able to keep it up until I got mine initially. We just sort of fit together, but that don't make him no less an asshole. It's been real hard dealing with his undeserved ego lately."

"Auntie, I'd never tell anyone about this right here; I understand how you feel so there's no problem."

"I beg to differ; let me hip you to the art of the deal."

"Okay." Esther took a few steps backward pulling the shade down over the open window.

"In order for one of these under the table agreements to hold sufficient water, both parties have to be in total agreement each with somethin to lose."

"I don't understand."

That was a lie because I wanted to lull her into a false sense of security and get some wiggle room out of this situation if possible. Esther was about to make the hard sell, and I found myself unable to stop checking out her hourglass figure, especially those stupidly wide hips.

"Drop your pants."

"HUH-WHAT?!!"

"Get your britches down right now, underwear too. Don't make me ask a second time or the least of your worries is gonna be an ass whipping by your butt kissing old man."

We sort of went into this slow burn staring at one another. Esther's expression was devoid of emotion one way or the other as I pondered what this older woman of forty seven was like at my age. I went with ripping the band-aid off style unbuckling and shoving my jeans and briefs down midthigh. Esther motioned with her finger wanting me to pushed them down further to my knees as she picked her iPhone up off a nearby dresser. It was just after the middle of the day but she had the lights on brightly illuminating her bedroom. She pointed it at my exposed business getting some camera footage for a few seconds.

"Alright that's good for starters. Now you go on and bend over that there bed."

"WHY?!!"

"Bend over." Her voice was ice cold.

Despite my reservations, I followed her directions flattening my palms on the mattress. This room was very cozy furnished with an eye towards her southern roots. The bed itself was vintage with a fence like headboard that gleamed in the afternoon sunlight. Several country styled comforters covered the bed with top looking like a homemade patchwork quilt. Behind me just adjacent to the alcove to her door was a sliding doors closet. I heard Esther slide the door open and reach inside the closet. Part of me was considering fisticuffs if she were going to try to peg me or something.

"OW, HEY!!" A thick black belt collided with my bare ass in an audible slap. I flopped out face first turning to find Esther doubling it over her fist staring at me brow furrowed.

"Get on back up here for one more; I gotta put some respect on your daddy's name."

"Are you kidding?!"

"Get back up here or you gonna get a whole ass whipping from me boy." I received another swat from the belt which accidentally scraped my balls. Esther casually returned the belt to its hanger as I rolled around on her bed getting my bearings. I started pulling up my pants when she grabbed her phone again.

"Who told you to pull them pants back up?"

"You ain't finished whupping me for dad?!" My legs felt rubbery as she processed my answer.

"Hey youngster we ain't a finished negotiating; I'm gonna tell you what the blonde bitch who messed up my career told me kiddo."

"What's that?"

"My old job was to break people; I was the fixer until a fucking Karen popped up in my life. You could say I've learned my lesson well, so now I'm writing your story for my own self preservation should I get busted."

"A fucking Karen?"

"That was her goddamn name; come over here with me boy." I yanked up on my pants following her around the bed where I discovered a draw string hanging from the ceiling. It was obvious Esther wanted me to pull down on it. A really narrow attic staircase was revealed as she explained.

"So, this is how things are gonna go; me and you been having an affair for a little while. We're real good ole fuck buddies and you're madly in love with me, uh because I'm the most beautiful older woman you've ever seen. Yup, that's what we'll do about this situation, kiddo."

"I don't follow."

"Get up them stairs and find out."

The attic stairs were real narrow like some drawbridge coming out of the ceiling from a door I never would've noticed in a million years. I was apprehensive but figured this might be an opportunity to stick it to my uncle judging from Esther's words. Charity Gilbert could've learned a thing or two about covert malevolence from this woman. I would never look at her the same way again as I reached the top of the stairs.

"GET ON IN THERE!!" Esther's foot collided with my butt sending me stumbling inside the small attic.

There was this large grey bean bag bed in the middle of the floor. I faceplanted on top if it finding it work to turn over facing the attic draw door as Esther pulled it up sealing us inside. The drawstring retracted up into the room hanging level with her head. My eyes caught those big, luscious cheeks bulging out from the hem of her short red robe.

It was sort of a faux kimono with a Chinese dragon and some other illustrations on its surface as she glanced down at me. We were sequestered at the very top of Uncle Grady's home alone together for obvious reasons. "DANGER" by Erykah Badu was playing in the backyard intermingled with ambient guest chatter as Esther undid the sash on her robe letting it drop to her feet.

"Last year your uncle got it in his head that I was stepping out on him; some of his idiot friends put that notion in his fucking head. Your fine upstanding uncle had the audacity to have the place bugged trying to catch me with some shit he got off amazon. Maybe it would've worked if he remembered I handle all the bills around here. So, he ended up sleeping on the couch for three months and you know what?"

"What?"

"It didn't change shit; so I got this attic in fair trade for letting him back into our marital bed. You're just looking at one part of my private sanctuary boy. Oh, and obviously I entertain up here because it's the most secure place in this house to fuck without being interrupted."

Esther slightly bent at the waist drawing those panties down with some effort because of the nature of her huge backside eventually getting a shapely leg free followed by the other. She tossed the panties in my lap standing there giving me a look at her in the buff.

Those country genes were apparent in her five seven height and exaggerated bottom heavy hourglass figure. In fact her butt was so big you could quite literally see it from the front in that her hips were almost the perfect halves of a circle on either side of her body. Esther was meaty and thick in the biceps while her legs were giant drumsticks of inviting flesh. Those prominent stretchmarks spoke to her age more than any weight issues telling a story of her history concentrated at her underarms, hips with some lines on her knees as well.

Her stomach was mostly flat but had a kind of sunken in look with a slight muffin top at a cinched former wasp waist. Everything came back to that ass which had the side effect of making her legs look shorter than they were. I was obsessively a hips, legs and ass man to a fault but noticed her full breasts which while slightly sagging, were a good D-Cup or more. My cock was standing up at attention ready for some serious action. I hadn't zipped up making my opinion of Esther's body apparent.

"You like looking at an old woman, huh boy? Like what you're looking at? I'm thinking you're understanding the opportunity right here in front of you; now tell me I'm wrong." Instead of answering, I slipped out of my t-shirt followed by the jeans and boxer briefs becoming nude other than my socks.

"Don't look so happy, I'm gonna keep you locked up in here until I gets my fill of you."

Esther squatted at the edge of the big circular floor bed getting on all fours beside me. She crawled forward until my head was adjacent to her butt. My heart thumped in my chest in a way that it hadn't since my time in a toxic clique. I hated myself for that getting behind Esther on my knees.

From this vantage point, her big butt resembled this huge, elongated teardrop shape. Saddlebag hips to the extreme with a pronounced rubbery jiggle. I traced a finger along the stretchmarks finding the pattern enticing on an ass bigger than my chest and arms together. The heavy weighted jiggle was real as I spread Esther apart finding a meaty looking half peach staring me in the face. She was lightly shaved downstairs and damp inside as I pushed a thumb inside.

"So, you gonna make this official, or what?"

I went balls deep on a dime with impunity. That first thrust was epic in that a hard motion ripple ran across the surface of her big floppy ass. Conscious thought was not present, just raw instinct as I started clapping those huge now watery cheeks no fucks given. That wild jiggle was all over the place completely exposing the bottom heavy mature who was starting to moan, shake and bump her derriere into my thrusts.

Fingers clawed into the doughy love handles at her waist for leverage as I grunted inching forward until we were wedged tightly. My mindset was shoving my cock inside on a sexual kamikaze mission. Esther was puffed up internally, sort of loose but sopping wet. She twisted at the waist putting some exquisite pressure on my shaft, then popped the opposite way suddenly.

"Sure you ain't got no girlfriend boy?"

"Girlfriends Esther." I reiterated using my prick to follow her wagging hips mimicking the circular motions of her big jiggly butt.

It seemed like she was trying to buck me off, but I got up into a crouching squat pushing down until Esther arched her lower back. We were now going at it bulldog style with my balls slapping into her cunt. The forty something's face was scrunched up multiple furrows on her brow, eyes tightly shut, mouth hanging open as I topped the shit out of Esther's middle aged cunt.

Whether she knew it or not, Esther was giving me exactly what I needed. Those pronounced motion ripples were radiating outward from my stabbing thrusts as I shanked her pussy. My efforts were having an effect as that pear shaped monstrosity waved back and forth horizontally. I pulled out quickly.

"You're busting your load already?"

"I wanna see your face auntie." She looked legitimately shocked as I rolled her on her back burying my face between her thighs. There was no way Esther was expecting that as I decided to do my best to hit her with a sexual shock and awe.

"OH, OH NOW BOY; WHAT'RE YOU DOING DOWN THERE IN MY PIE?!! YOU GOING TO A PIE EATING CONTEST?!!" Esther's abdomen was trembling as I hooked her legs over my shoulders getting extremely sloppy with her cunt. My thumbs pried her aged labia apart exposing a prominent clit which I went after making Esther howl.

"DAMN BOY, YOU ARE EXCEPTIONAL AT EATING CAT!! MAKE SURE YOU CLEAN THE PLATE!! AW, AH SHIT!!" she groaned and flopped about as my mouth wedged tightly against her opening, tongue roaming all over claiming this sexy bottom heavy mature as my own for the afternoon.

"UNG!! UH, FUCK!! UH SHIT!! YOU GOT ME CREAMING ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE!!" Her thighs clamped around my ears forcing me to laboriously part them not without some serious exertion on my part.

I quickly slid up to her face shoving my tongue in her mouth with my deep plunging prick simultaneously. Her big drumstick legs were captured between my biceps as I pushed forward causing that big, loose badonkadunk to rise. My balls were tightly wedged and grinding down on her snatch. I was rolling my hips in a counter clockwise motion as she opened her eyes with a toothy grin. I went harder not pumping, just rolling my hips intensely as she managed a chortle.

"You trying to get a baby up outta me or something?"

"This is a once in a lifetime hookup; I want to enjoy everything since we're in business together. I'm gonna need something to jerk off to tonight when I'm in bed."

Esther snickered with one tear running from her left eye down a freckled cheek. She cupped my face working her hips in a counter clockwise motion. The symbiosis was amazing coupled with the taboo aspect of fucking my shitty uncle's obvious trophy wife.

"Can you give it to me right?"

"I'm sure as hell gonna try auntie." She bellowed as my balls bounced and trampolined her slit causing it to cream.

Esther's tits became a blur of motion swinging vertically as I used a collection of skills cultivated from all of the women I'd slept with up to Esther. We were definitely committing a cardinal sin of sorts. More of her essence was frothing up around our connection making her insides lathery.

"AH, AH OH!! UNG, UH FUCK!! YOU GETTING IT BOY!! YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE IT YOURS, AREN'T YA?!!" Instead of answering, I gave Esther a full mouthed kiss nipping and sucking hard on her bottom lip. She wrenched her head away as I grabbed one of her tits in both hands vacuum sucking on the erect nipple. This made her yowl and shake uncontrollably as I repeated the action with her other boob.

"AH DAMN YOU'RE MAKING IT YOURS!!" Esther managed to reach up grabbing her ankles spreading her legs apart wider than you would've believed considering her build. Her limberness bordered on the supernatural as I pounded the stuffing out of her cunt getting these audible squelches that echoed off the walls.

Those gams were trembling uncontrollably forcing Esther to bring her legs together wrapping her arms around the back of her thighs. She hooked and interlocked her fingers in an upright fetal position. This made her cheeks bulge outward cradling the underside of my shaft as it battered her swollen puss.

I wasn't satisfied with this posture because it didn't give me enough access to her huge butt, so I turned Esther into a side reclining position raising her left leg high so that I could get in deep. This felt heavenly prompting me to trap that powerful left thigh in a bearhug sawing into her snatch. My balls ground into her inner right thigh while Esther held on for dear life. She eventually captured the back of her knee allowing me to maul her breasts pinching and rolling her nipples.

"GET YOUR ASS FACE DOWN AUNTIE!!" I was shivering with lust barely managing to get this bottom heavy mature face down in her own bean bag bed.

My fist was wrapped around the base of my endowment trying to hold it as we clumsily jostled into position. Both of us were drenched in perspiration which made it hard to maneuver on the ponderous circular mattress. Esther did her grand best faceplanting on her belly reaching back barely able to spread her those cheeks.

"GIVE IT TO ME BOY!!" Her voice was muffled by the mattress, half of her head hidden in its folds as I let go firing several gooey ropes across her huge watery derriere.

These weren't just any cum shots, but big pelvis throbbing bursts of liquid joy. I got off at least seven bursts glazing everything in sight before filling Esther's cavernous rear cleavage full of goo. She knew what I wanted, mashing those cheeks getting my spunk to web in that cleft before letting both halves slap together with a final ridiculous jiggle. I was on all fours staring at the lattice of jizz all over her backside enraptured. Esther was laying there on her belly looking as if she were sunbathing.

"Girlfriends, a lot of them, huh boy?" She chuckled.

"Well I'm gonna dump all of them because of this right here." My hand came down in a loud slap on her big ass making it jiggle and wobble for a few seconds.

"You trying to give me a big head?"

"Hell no, but I'll tell you one thing; I wished I'd filmed that shit for prosperity."

"Oh, now you talking about making sex tapes; sorry hon, I can't do that for obvious reasons." I was sitting Indian style adjacent to her butt resting a hand in the middle of the nearest cheek. My spread out digits looked miniscule against the swell of just one ass cheek.

"How big is this fucking thing Esther?"

"You wanna embarrass an old girl, don't you?"

"No, I want to know the actual size of this monster for real; you probably figured out I'm an ASS and LEG man; so if you actually know your size, can you share it with me?" Esther half turned peering inquisitively into my enraptured features. I returned her gaze but went back to watching the cheeks as she chuckled.

"Damn, you're serious."

"Yup."

"Well if you must know, I measure round about a good sixty two and one half inches; before you ask anything else that's 46-38-62 and a half inches. Sometimes, I miss the good old days when I was just forty eight inches, but the women in my family kinda blow up late in life, if you know what I mean kiddo."

"Damn you're exactly half an inch bigger than Thunda, but still not even close to Ms. WTF; I can't believe this shit." I'd zoned out still pinching and rubbing my spunk into Esther's buttocks. I felt like a kid on the beach making a sand castle as my mind started working a mile a minute.

"Hey, you're not thinking about making things weird between us, are you boy?"

"I just fucked my auntie; how much weirder can it get outside of that, huh? Yeah Esther, you said a deal isn't solid unless both of our under the table agreements hold sufficient water, both parties have to be in total agreement each with something to lose, right?" Esther turned on her side in a reclining Buddha position, curious.

"What are you going on about?" It was my turn to lay on my belly beside her as I explained.

"Insurance that I can't in any way fuck you over, and for you to have enough leverage to feel comfortable about this "marriage" to my Uncle Grady. Honestly, he gets on my nerves and this afternoon he pushed me to the limit with shitty talking points from my own brown nosing dad. Truth be told, I never would've snitched you out because I ain't got a dog in this fight Esther. But now I do and I wanna get something out of you."

"What's that?"

"First things first; I've been sort of making online porn for a while now, but recently stopped. Your husband and everybody else has been calling me a bum for living at home and I'm tired of that shit. Esther, I've got nearly four grand on a cash app card; and that's without even trying hard."

She surprised me by looking shocked at the confession as I rubbed the rounded swell of her hip giving it a little squeeze. Esther traced a single finger along my chin bringing me in for a kiss that made my youthful tumescence start to fatten. I rolled over retrieving my phone from my jeans bringing up the original pay site.

Esther was hesitant, but took the phone clicking on a clip of my inaugural video of Shawnee Thompson. From the sounds, I knew it was the extremely popular ass job clip. Esther rolled over on her belly beside me watching nibbling a nail.

1...345678