All Comments on 'Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 12'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 3 years ago

I am so proud of him in this chapter. His revenge on the cop and its blowback on two of Renee's crew was amazing to read and those three are the ones who had it coming the least imo. That's how bad anyone associating with Ms. One deserves to get wrecked. Aside from my sadistic side being temporarily sated there were a lot of other goodies in this chapter. We got a scene involving Phoebe doing something I secretly hoped for that honestly I'm surprised that our mc hasn't tried with many of the other big booty beauties that he's been playing with, his playful and strangely intimate moments with Charity, Tressie and Phoebe were quite heartwarming... which makes me cautious cuz the last time things were so ideal Renee screwed him over and his "mates" ghosted him. There was also his cousin boinking Yoli, Renee hiving him tainted food then putting him on blast in front of the salon ladies, Yoli beating Rashida in a somewhat fair fight. I'm just worried cuz whenever it seems like good things are happening for him, something truly messed up is about to go down.

Also I know Renee is clever, but would it ever enter her mind that her cousin's cop bf's downfall was put mc's doing? Heck would she even think he would ever come back at her? Or could?

I cant wait for the next chapter, hopefully it comes out around my bday.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 3 years ago

All hail the gift that is Mondotoken. The GOAT! 🙌🏾🙇🏾‍♂️

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Progress report: The first half of the story after the recap is a complete shoot with Auntie Esther well over twenty pages of content before the meat of the story even starts.

Character Note: Auntie Esther / Measurements: 46-38-62 1/2 (47 years old)

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@Mondo you did it again. You always leave us wanting more. I had to read this twice as usual. For some strange reason I get the feeling that's not Yoli texting him. I think its Renee because when he went on the diatribe about their situation. She was quiet for a minute but granted it can also be Yoli. Mondotoken you have written another masterpiece. Charity seems to be falling for the MC. I also think she could be playing a long game with him. Still a lot of questions to be answered. I don't think Charity is going to burn the MC like Renee did. All the MC has to do is tell her pops. I think Charity is to smart for that. The MC has all the leverage because he knows to much about her. I want list the questions I have but instead I will just wait to see how things unwind. In the mean while I will be enjoying the best show on TV. Patiently waiting for Chapter 13 Thanks Mondo..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aunty Esther is my favorite, as well as Phoebe and Charity. I am so invested in this series, like I am in all your stories. The plot is really interesting and I'm already looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucked up in the crib buying bigballerbrand shoes

TerraKhanTerraKhanover 2 years ago

This is Tv series material right here. Good job.

I think someone else is sending those emoji not Yoli, and I can't wait for the shoot out with Auntie Esther (she reminds me of Martha).

Nice one.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Progress report: The complete shoot with Auntie Esther is about 25 pages of content before the story even gets started properly.

TerraKhan: Auntie Esther would probably be the older redbone version of Martha (BIG BOSS BOOTY) honestly speaking. Thanks to everyone for reading and the shout outs.

Character Note: Auntie Esther / Measurements: 46-38-62 1/2 (47 years old)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man again with another great chapter.

I think chapters like this is what set you apart.

Great character development from the females and from the lead, that is shown, I think as a writer you have progressing more and more and this chapter shows that the skill level is increasing.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

-DM

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Progress report: Close to 40 pages of content with a good chunk of it being sex related.

Re: Main Character & the myriad women traveling through his life: Being with Renee Kelly opened a karmic door / Automatically leveled this guy up even passively. his comfort and ease with women who could shut down Instagram is a factor in how far he gets with them; then comes his "skills" learned during his short time with the infamous baby mamma number two (Just some thoughts.)

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Progress report: I gotta admit, there's a metric ton of sexual content in this chapter. Well, the series is called uh, MAXIMUM BADONKADONK, lol.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@Mondotoken you had me thirsting for chapter 12 but you have me starving for chapter 13. The anticipation is killing me slowly lol but keep working your magic. I have read everything you written on this site. This is my favorite series. I never wrote any comments on anyone work until this series. The MC took a natural progression on leveling up and I love it. I truly think this can be a on going series its too much material.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Progress report: The girl is NOT HAPPY, nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gotta say he's got a lot of chemistry with Charity, really surprised me how well they work together.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Progress report: Over 50 pages and counting (F.Y.I).

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@Mondotoken rubbing my hands together can't wait.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Progress report: Honestly, this chapter is more of a mini-novel.

SNEAK PEAK-Synopsis for CHAPTER 14 IS Plain and simply " THE LEFT HAND OF GOD" (Tentatively speaking guys).

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@mondotoken I have a question for you. How much fun are you having writing about these badonkadonk's? The reason why I ask is because I am officially hooked on this saga. I check everyday just to check comments SMH a true attict.

Not even going to speak on the level of anticipation the synopsis do to me.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Q&A

Question: How much fun are you having writing about these badonkadonk's?

Answer: Hell, look at my catalog of stories; obviously I like doing this and would love to get a book out for mass consumption. I can't write a bare bones sex story; these things start writing themselves. I started this series because I was getting harassed for "MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD" and "CUPID EFFECT" in my personal email by assumed third wave feminists.

The incessant threats made me come up with a story on the fly which has become this series today.

I love writing for my fans and potential readers outside of the demographic. I try to get better with each story because I don't want it to be a simple sex tale; I'm trying to be narratively immersive each time. I want the reader to step into the shoes of the protagonist which is why I sometimes don't give the main characters a name. Hopefully things will work out for me in the end and I can spend all of my time writing for the people who want these stories, sexual or not.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@Mondotoken thanks for the reply. What hooked me on your stories was never the sex. It was always the clearly woven plots and character development. The sex was just the byproduct to the plot and characters. I am not a stroke story reader. I would rather just watch porn if I was looking to stroke. Although you came up with this story on the fly but my personal opinion it's one of your best stories. If not the best story over a few other series. Can't wait till the next chapter. Once you become main stream don't forget about your first fans lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't make everyone happy unfortunately. In someone's life story somewhere you're always gonna be the villain whether you know it or not. The best thing is you got plenty of people enjoying your stories, and you have a wide variety of them. Your stories are still successful despite the hate anyways

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

@Mondo, gotta admit that I read your stuff for more than simply fap material. Oh sure that's thirty to forty percent of the reason but honestly it's the plot that hooks me in for the most part. A staple of a lot of your works that I can recall is usually a bat-sh*t crazy but drop dead gorgeous female who beds the mc then for some reason, sometimes a slight or a cuz she can, completely Jack's up his life or at least attempts to. I like dom stories as much as the next guy, but what I get from your stories that I dont often find elsewhere is a change in the dynamic. Where someone who is on the bottom, schemes and claws his way to a top level. Its It's really interesting to read about shifting power struggles especially when the mc is a decent enough person and usually yours are.

Guess my rant can be summed up as "keep doing what you're doing and don't listen to the haters".

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Progress report: Definitely a mini-novel (Editing this chapter is insane.).

Thank you for reading this series; I really appreciate you guys.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Progress report: 37392 Words and rising / Also editing while writing currently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your prolificity and dexterity is well appreciated Mondo.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@Mondo I really do appreciate all the progress reports you post. They keep the readers anxious for the next chapter. Besides most authors don't even communicate with there fan base for whatever their reason might be. Keep up the good work can't wait till chapter 13 is posted.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Progress report:

Porn Shoot with MILF

Road Head x2

Deflowered Virgin Simp

Wild Marathon Sex

-just one half of the chapter.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@Mondo getting my popcorn ready for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only halfway and that's what we get looking forward to this chapter 100%

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

"Deflowered Virgin Simp" smells like a new character or maybe that cute classmate of his who was introduced this chapter. Either way I can hardly wait, especially considering the stuff listed is only half of what's to come. I bet that doesn't even count the interpersonal relationship stuff going on between the mc and the other characters.

mondotokenmondotokenover 2 years agoAuthor

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CHAPTER 13.

Synopsis: “It’s Beyond My Control”

Progress report: 50456 Words- COMPLETED / SUBMITTED FOR REVIEW & PUBLISHING ON LITEROTICA

Note: Trust the process and the story.

gydeongydeonover 2 years ago

@mondo say no more. All I need to know when does it post.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 2 years ago

@Mondo, sounds ominous and foreboding...

Also way too tempting to pass up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous