Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forgive me father for I have sinned; I have fallen off the path to righteousness, given my body to men nursing their lust with the milk from my bosom instead of the baby that would have been born out of sin. Yes father I have sinned and enjoyed the feeling of a man's penis inside me, enjoyed taking a cock in my mouth and sucking it dry."

There was no mistaking the sound of Tressie's voice radiating from the face of her iPhone to taunt her at a critical moment of her life, if not mine jointly. Her eyes went wide as she shoved away from Demon staring at the video clip crazed, then spiked her phone making it bounce and slide across the concrete floor of the basin. Demon instinctively went to retrieve it while I stood somewhat hobbled from running for my life.

"HEY!!" Tressie jumped behind the wheel of his car quickly putting the car in reverse turning about leaving us stranded there.

We watched the car disappear standing a few feet apart from one another.

"Somebody keeps sending her bits of that shit sex tape you two made, over and over again. Tressie thought it was you, then Charity, but changed her mind when old girl showed up at your place while she was there. Man, she said we was just gonna scare the truth out of you; I didn't know." Demon still had custody of the coin purse and her damaged phone.

"So what now Demon?"

"How the fuck should I know nigga; bitch just took off in my fucking ride."

"No bruh, that's not what I mean."

"Well, what you talking about, partner?!" I straightened my arms inadvertently cracking my knuckles and elbows.

I caught him with two full rights before he clocked me with a staggering left that made me stumble back a bit. He hit a two piece on me before I smashed his nose to mush going to town just swinging for the fences. Demon caught a glancing blow off his right temple above his eye as his big right hand went into my jaw taking me over.

I kept it moving as he ran up thinking to kick me only to get the bottom of my shoe into the front of his calf. I could've grabbed both of his legs for a takedown but didn't want to chance a wrestling match with this stocky guy a little shorter than me. I knew I was dealing with a seasoned street fighter and thug but didn't care. I wanted this motherfucker to think twice about fucking with me again or die trying.

Despite that, he still fell upon me like a ton of bricks trying to get a ground and pound going. I kept moving and squirming around on the pavement eventually getting enough distance as we both stood squaring off. I took two more to the chin but managed to land a number of blows to the center of his face.

Demon backed off a step, then came working his way in trying to negate my reach getting a kick to the side of his leg instead. I hit a haymaker left dead on his right eye that should've ended things, but he rushed me managing to lock in a choke again. Before he caught me by surprise, but now I dropped down on my butt almost escaping him.

Demon redoubled the hold tightening it positioning his body so that my height worked against me.

"COME ON NOW!!" Demon hissed in my ear.

"FUCK YOU, JUST SHOOT ME BITCH!! I AIN'T TAKING NO MORE SHIT FROM YOU AND YOUR RETARDED SISTER!!" I yelled defiant to the probable end.

"COME ON NIGGA!! YOU DONE, YOU AIN'T GOT NOTHING FOR ME BOY!!" I could feel myself slipping away in his grasp but resolved to keep struggling until the inevitable end.

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT TO YOUR FUCKING SISTER AND YOU KNEW THAT!! YET YOU STILL LET A CRAZY BITCH RUN THE SHOW LIKE A GODDAMN SIMP!! FUCK YOU NIGGA, KILL ME THEN IF I'M WRONG!! YOU AIN'T SHIT BRUH!!" I lost the ability to speak gasping for air when Demon suddenly released me. I faceplanted on the concrete gasping for air. Demon stumbled down sitting a foot away from me watching.

We were like that for a while catching our breath, watching one another pensively. I'd turned Tressie's brother into a bloody mess from the chest up. He'd probably done the same to me in return, but I didn't care. The coin purse was within reach if he wanted it.

"You gonna kill me?" I asked laying on my back looking up at the underside of the freeway overpass.

"Maybe some other time."

"What now?"

"You wanna go for round two partner? That what you want, huh fool? I ain't gonna be so nice next time nigga." He warned still catching his breath.

"Why be nice at all?"

"Shit man, I could've taken you out so many times; especially after finding out you fucked my sister. I mean, I didn't cause she had you in her stupid little friend group, so I knew you weren't trying to use her like that. Then all this shit with that clip popped up so Tressie had to come up off some information cause her ass was on the line! WHAT'D YOU EXPECT ME TO DO NIGGA?!! I thought you were blackmailing her too when she told me about what happened between you idiots!! Just doing what a good brother, is supposed to do. You wouldn't do the same?"

"You don't owe me shit, but I honestly didn't wanna put that scene online Demon. Your sister was mad at me because I fucking edited out her face! I put a digital mosaic over her head, now did you see that in those clips, huh?"

"Yeah, her face was hidden behind this squiggly shit; but you could see that she was in the church basement."

"Nigga, I had the unedited footage with her face exposed and much more, alright?! We shot a ton of stuff that would make you definitely blow my head off asshole!! I never put that shit out, and she deleted it herself hours earlier at my house. I wanted her to know it was gone; Demon, I didn't wanna fuck with your sister!! I turned down the pussy because I was...!!"

I stopped abruptly not wanting to bring up Charity Gilbert. There was the possibility he might go after her if he thought she were the culprit.

"Yeah man, I get it." He started to get up wearily alarming me, but I was too tired and stressed out to move as he eventually stood over me looking as satanic as ever.

"Where are we Demon?"

"Five miles out, near the mall; when we were kids, our dad used to bring us down here to ride our bikes and play. He would take a nap in the car until we were done, then we'd hit up Tastee Freeze and go home. Mom was a bitch all the time when she wasn't fronting at church, so this place was like, our recess from life. I, can barely come down here anymore, but this is where we go to let it all hang out nigga. Tressie's probably more fucked up in the head than I am, especially after the shit with that goddamn pastor!! Man, we're all fucked up; Tressie, Vicky and I made a pact to keep the sideways shit down here."

"What happened to Pastor Grey?"

"Remember what I told you last time we talked?"

"Yeah."

"Keep that shit close to your heart nigga; I gotta hoof it, you do whatever you want. There's a little stairwell down there a ways. If you take it, you'll find yourself a block and a half from a city bus layover. One of the buses will take you into the city downtown. I think you can find your way home after that. Man, I would say I'm sorry, but we fucked up Tressie and I; so if you ever need something, just call."

"I can't, your sister has my phone in your car."

"Oh yeah, here nigga." Demon reached in his back pocket pulling out my phone.

He dropped it on my chest, then replaced it with his sister's damaged phone.

"What're you gonna do?"

"Get ghost my nigga; do me a favor and don't follow me. I got warrants which makes me a cop magnet. Sis left me with trouble, so I gotta find somewhere to hide this until I get my car back. Bruh, for what it's worth, I'm sorry."

I watched Demon hobble off into the rising sunlight.

After a long while of waiting there eventually sitting up looking about, I turned on my phone finding a few emoji laden text messages from Yoli.

**********************************************************************************************************

My eventual trip back home was mildly sobering considering what happened. I had a mostly casual conversation with Yoli keeping her unaware of my situation. I felt it was unfair to bring her into things considering her current location in a care facility.

So we just kept it pedestrian, but I couldn't stop shaking for a while thinking about how close I'd come. I didn't know what to tell my mother and I wasn't going to that church after all that happened. Part of me wondered if Charity was behind Tressie's turmoil. I entertained the scenario knowing the self-proclaimed villainess might have distanced herself from me to attack Tressie without interference.

"Hey man, you good?" The bus driver asked; I was his sole passenger in the early hours of the morning.

"Uhm, peachy keen." I answered with a fat lip and throbbing feeling at my right temple. I was sure a lump was growing there as we spoke.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Usually I'd say no; but it was over a girl, or two." Charity flittered across my mind like a butterfly. Even though I'd been tossed from a moving vehicle, most of my injuries were sustained in a fist fight with Demon.

"I'm not surprised."

"Yup."

"From the look of things, that girl must have been real pretty, huh?"

His words prompted me to get up on wobbly legs and peer into the mirror posted on the bus double doors. I looked at my bruised countenance realizing I could easily pass for a zombie, half chuckling out of fist addled insanity.

"Redbone, real big titties, smallish waist and big ole butt; also bat shit crazy and criminal minded when pissed."

"Ah kid, sounds like most females; the crazy part, that is, son." He commented looking at my tattered condition as the bus went under an overpass.

I wanted to go back to my seat, but it felt like a mile away considering my disheveled state. It was small consolation that I'd managed to do a little bit worse to Demon. He still managed to subdue me in the end.

"Yeah, I can see that; guess I need to think some shit over." I was wondering if Charity really was the architect of my near demise.

"Hey, don't worry about it, get in the gym and workout; oh yeah, watch your pockets and keep it a buck. They're always other women kid." He took notice as I held onto this metal pole for dear life during a sharp turn as the bus hit the freeway onramp.

"That's my problem lately; too many fucking women."

"Is that right?"

"Yup." We shared a laugh as I found my way to a seat for a brief nap partially due to heavy stress.

Dan Smitty (His name) let me doze undisturbed as the bus filled up with riders eventually waking me in the heart of downtown. It was jarring waking up to a full bus of pedestrians from all walks of life around the city. I was reminded of my inhabitation of one burrow out of many.

I dapped Smitty finding it still a bit hard getting down the steps to the pavement with a thick line of people waiting to board. My phone was dead necessitating a trip to the local Mickey D to charge it and get some breakfast. One of the cashiers was nice enough to help me out with an improvised ice pack.

I sat pondering the Charity Gilbert scenario further already knowing that I could have the "last laugh" if push came to shove. I replayed our interactions over and over again in my head trying to see if there were any hints of betrayal. Honestly there were a couple of times she could've ransacked my laptop, chief amongst them during our impromptu threesome with Phoebe.

My mind's eye shifted to that fateful morning after we spent all night together which elicited some unchecked emotion as I found some blood in my napkin. I had to be crazy fighting Demon, wondering if he would come to my home for another round despite our patched up status.

Once my phone was charged, I found it easy to call up an Uber instead of taking the bus when my phone rang out of the blue.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, its Steven and uh, I was hoping you might want to come in today and help out. I completely understand if you're busy but one of our guys dropped out of the program. Guess I'm desperate; do I sound desperate?"

"Eh no, its cool Steven; when do you want me?"

"As soon as possible, I want to give you a quick tutorial on the student theatre and get a few classes set up before staff meeting this morning. How quick can you get down here?"

"What if I said I was already downtown?"

"THAT WOULD BE GREAT; CAN YOU COME OVER AND HELP ME OUT?!!" His excitement took me out of my situation.

"I'll be right over sir."

"THANKS, I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS." We hung up, then I facepalmed painfully realizing my disheveled state.

I sat there looking at the remnants of my breakfast and half-filled orange juice still feeling punch addled. My gaze settled on an unlikely answer to my tattered blood soaked t-shirt just behind the counter. Apparently, this Mickey D's was a franchise establishment owned by some good Indian immigrants.

Right below the counter was a rack of unconventional items besides the menu. I managed to snag a white tee emblazoned with the famous meme "I'm With Stupid" for 9.99 no less. I managed somewhat of a wash up in the restroom to the best of my ability, donned the shirt and struck out for school.

"Good morn-UH, OH; looking kind of uhm, intense this morning, are we?" I got a few looks going into the school but pushed through the embarrassment only to find myself standing in front of Zoya Berhan waiting just outside Steven's office.

"It's a long story, I'm not telling." I was somewhere between being boorish and embarrassed instantly faced with another quandary. My boss's likely jump off and also whatever Carlie Kelly might've told Zoya about my secret life.

"Not interested, in the least." Zoya turned her back to me peering at her phone.

There was no doubt where we stood. I was marked as some sort of degenerate from the moment she saw my accidental screen saver of Officer Johnson jerking off. I doubted I'd be able to convince her otherwise and didn't know if I wanted. Her accent was UK based, but extremely snotty in my opinion. Instead, I inched back a foot or two in the corridor looking at my own phone.

Zoya Berhan in facing away from me allowed me an unintended look at the large heart shaped clone of a certain infamous baby mamma's big butt. This morning saw Zoya in a light blue cotton hoodie and these beige Dickies work pants that did her no favors. The khaki material was stretched skin tight across her derriere and loaded thighs, a tiny bit loose in the calves.

Both of us were wearing canvas sneakers or chucks as wee called them here in the states. Zoya appeared to be working with a little shelf that was the upper swell just below her lower back. It was enough to make me momentarily forget nearly losing my life earlier in the morning.

"Excuse me good sir; may I help you with something?" Zoya was looking over her shoulder, staring pointedly at me. I'd been caught ogling her large posterior with no wiggle room.

"Uh, Steven already in the meeting?" I deflected.

"Conference call, excuse me." I noticed a large black binder under Zoya's opposite arm as she approached me. She inched closer towards the opposite side of the narrow corridor passing me like I would grab her or something. It was humiliating despite the fact that I'd really got busted staring at her ass.

I told myself not to look but did anyway finding that Zoya was futilely using the binder to cover her butt as she walked down the corridor. Both hands were holding either side only obscuring the middle portion of what had to be a butt in the fifty inch category. Just as Zoya was about to turn the corner, Steven opened the door looking me dead in the face then finding Zoya at the very end of the corridor.

"ZOYA, HEY BABY WHERE YOU GOING HON?!" I took note of her reaction as she stopped smiling back in Steven's direction.

"OH, I WAS GOING TO CAPTURE TWO COFFEES FOR US TO ENJOY!!" She yelled back from her end of the corridor tucking the binder under her arm again.

"Great idea, make that three for all of us, okay?" I wondered if Steven noticed her face slightly drop when he mentioned her getting me a coffee as well.

"UH, SURE."

"You should try the mocha latte they have downstairs, it's great; wanna try it while we work?" Steven either didn't notice or ignored her visible attitude.

"Yeah, I guess."

"MAKE HIS A MOCHA LATTE, ZOYA; I'LL SPOT YOU THE CASH HON!!" Steven gave her a thumbs up, sounding wholly disingenuous. Part of me wondered if she were there waiting tot hook up with our boss.

Zoya nodded disappearing around the corner bristling. I ended up in Steven's office sitting in front of his desk as he worked at his laptop for a few moments regarding me.

"Hey man, we're cool right?" Steven asked.

"Yeah, what's up sir?"

"Is everything okay; it looks like you've had a scuffle or something. I'm not trying to intrude, but I hope this isn't going to be a thing what with Sharkesha dropping out of the department. I can count on you, right?"

"Yes, uhm I was in a car accident recently sir; I'm mostly a homebody sitting in front of my laptop all day. I'm really excited about working as a TA in the film department, more than anything else. Uhm, did you look over my picks for the film festival, sir?"

This was the first time it felt like talking and interacting with a boss as Steven listened picking up this crystal apple paperweight on his desk favoring it between hands. I didn't know what to make of things.

"Just call me Steven; I dislike rigidity in my department. I want everyone to be cool with each other. You seem like a good fit overall, and honestly Sharkesha wasn't going to make it anyway, to be honest. Not because of her ethnicity, but her over eagerness to fit in without giving anything of herself. You understand where I'm going, right?"

"She was fake; in fact she was doing a lot to supposedly "fit in" Steven; that's the real reason she went in on me about Tanya's Island. I'd say, she figured Zoya would side with her as a woman of color; am I wrong?" His face was static for a few seconds before becoming a grin.

"You're not offended." He asked referring to my shared ethnicity with the former TA. I knew a loaded question when I heard it trying to figure out if he was baiting me because of Zoya Berhan's obvious dislike of me.

"No Steven; I'm not offended in the least. Can I be honest with you?"

"Shoot."

"Around three thirty in the morning, I had a street fight with a thug. Right after that car accident, and I was charging my phone at a local Mickey D's when you called. About the fight; it was personal and is not likely to reoccur anytime soon."

"Why did you feel the need to tell me just now?"

"I wanted to put things in proper context regarding my appearance because I was so happy to be in a position to help you out, that I didn't make allowances for my situation. Man, I bought this shirt at the Mickey D's Steven."

"Oh I know that outlet; it's over on fifth, right?"

"YOU'VE BEEN THERE?!" I perked up in my seat folding one leg over the other.

"I used to live in a converted loft about two blocks from there about ten years ago when I first got this gig. It's owned by this nice Indian family. They still have the rack of odds and ends, or did they move it from behind the counter?"

"No sir, it's still there."

"Steven." He corrected as we chuckled which made me feel more comfortable despite looking like road kill.

Zoya appeared in the door frame with a styrofoam tray filled with the drinks and noticeably two big, puffy tollhouse cookies. She made sure to keep her butt turned away from me as she sat the tray on the edge of his desk. Zoya looked uncomfortable with our camaraderie.

Steven didn't miss a beat taking the cookie meant for him and gifting it to me despite her disappointment. It felt like a test of wills between them to some degree as she picked at her cookie visibly pouting while we discussed the film festival.