Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took the elevator down to the second floor where Steven presented the recently built auditorium, a smaller venue that was to serve as a movie theatre for the school open to the public during certain functions. I was completely blown away at the promise of a new world waiting for me when I joined the school in less than a month.

Steven explained the original plan to play a bunch of movies from the forties and the fifties and the filibuster it took to get the more eclectic version discussed in recent days. Two of my pics made the list for their nature as a curiosity and the audacity it would take to present them to the public.

"Beyond the Valley of the Dolls?" I was surprised at the selection besides Tanya's Island.

"You had me at hello, but honestly I got it pushed through because Roger Ebert wrote it and Fox Studios of all places, produced it."

Steven admitted as we stood there taking in the theatre's ambiance. It's location at the end of the second floor made for an odd floorplan with narrower corridors at the end to accommodate the projection booth equipped for film, but mostly the use of digital media.

"You do, realize Russ Myer was trying to get out of a three picture deal with the studio by making that movie, right?"

"Thought crossed my mind; so, you don't mind presiding over a good portion of the entrees, do you?" His suggestion felt like Christmas morning.

"OH YEAH, I'M ALL IN STEVEN!!" There was no way I could stifle my happiness while Zoya stood off to the side pouting as Steven noticed.

"Zoya, you don't mind taking the other half do you? After Sharkesha dropped out, I was worried I'd have to take care of most of it myself. Today, I had two other students opt out of the department and I'm gonna need to replace them. Think you can hold it down until then babe?" I averted my eyes noticing her not so subtly glaring in my direction in intervals.

"I do suppose I can clear a bit off the top of my calendar."

She admitted in snotty smug fashion. This display of entitled attitude made her body the only thing anybody would be interested as she did a slow burn prompting Steven to rub her shoulder in front of me. This surprised me because they didn't seem to care about flaunting their clandestine relationship in front of me as he turned to me.

"Oh yeah, come with me guys."

We strolled along the back wall of the wall just under the projection window to a rectangular alcove containing a surplus of foldout chairs and equipment for the audiovisual department. There were two cardboard boxes on a table that Steven opened first tossing me a shirt, then Zoya.

"Thought you might wanna look the part." It was our official uniform to be worn with any kind of pants preferably conservative and sneakers for comfort. Zoya draped her shirt over a shoulder, still pouting.

"Why the long face?" Steven asked. Zoya glanced at me for a few moments, then looked away making me want to flip her the bird.

"Uhm, do you mind if we talk alone?" She asked somewhat aggressively.

"UH, SURE! I COULD, GET ALL OF US SOME MORE COFFEE DOWNSTAIRS?!!" I blurted out feeling like the third wheel.

"Great, uh just bring me the same thing and uh, what about you Zoya?"

"I'll have a pomegranate water with light ice, and some orange slices." She replied smugly waving dismissively getting a muted reaction out of me. Steven shrugged off her behavior mouthing an apology as I left them alone.

"That bitch can probably suck a golf ball through a water hose." I mumbled taking my time walking to the elevator.

I considered taking some time to put on my work tee but decided against it once I reached the lobby finding it seriously crowded. The inside of the youth center wasn't much better with the takeout counter three lines deep. So, I ended up in the middle line jostling with the rest of the unwashed masses finally getting my order catching an unwelcome sight out the corner of my eye.

Carlie Kelly was standing there a few feet away with somewhat of an entourage consisting of the female contingent of the big and tall variety. She'd already noticed me visibly displeased until my injuries came into view. I almost gave her the middle finger until I remembered myself. I faced the other way finding myself peering into the chest of what was apparently her boyfriend.

This big jacked up bald brother was all smiles with a mouth full of gleaming teeth.

"Howzit little brother!" He put a hand on my left shoulder using his other for a gregarious shake. I just went with it introducing myself.

"My name is Abayomi; I date your friend."

"Excuse me?"

"Carlie, you know her right?" I felt like I was in-between a rock and a hard place. It felt like her way of getting me to admit I knew her, but I wasn't biting as I turned around finding Carlie right in my face. She had her arms folded across her chest expecting me to fold with a half-smile on her face.

"OH RIGHT, THIS ONE HERE!! Yeah man, uh Abayomi we met the other day, sure. Coo Coo, that's her name right? I didn't catch it the first time because I was busy working. I'm a TA in the film department; are you coming to the film festival?" I made a point of turning my body away from Carlie giving her my back.

"Oh its up to Carlie, we do whatever she wants for the most part. I find it especially difficult to deny her anything after a good shagging." I did a doubletake glancing at Carlie with a gregarious smile of my own as my order was placed on the takeout counter.

"That's special." I snickered shaking his hand back with renewed energy. Abayomi was tapped on the shoulder nodding to me as he gave the server his order. I got my styrofoam tray turning to find Carlie in my path flanked by her friends.

"Love your shirt, its quite informative; only it would be more accurate if that little arrow was pointing up at your face." She pushed her pointer finger into my sternum tracing an invisible line towards my chin while her sewing circle laughed at the exchange.

"Be even more accurate if it was 3D, uhm what was your name again?" Her face scrunched up from the corners of her button nose down to her big puffy lips, dimples at their sides.

Carlie angrily pushed her big glasses up on her face blinking profusely as I pushed past her and friends taking my "I'm With Stupid" shirt with me back to the second floor. Now I was determined to change out of the offending article of clothing.

Upstairs, Steven and Zoya Berhan were nowhere to be found. I'd been ghosted without explanation and left literally holding the bag as another TA from the English department appeared.

"Excuse me, are you working?" The guy already sounded annoyed and put out. I figured he'd been waiting for service noticing a paper request in his hand.

"Uhm, I think so; what can I do for you sir?" I sat my tray down just inside the projection booth.

"We ordered twelve chairs set up for a workshop down the hall in classroom 2B." He was decidedly irritated leaving the requisition on my counter.

"I'll get right on it, uhm Chet." His uniform came in the form of a cheap plastic nametag affixed to his flannel shirt.

"Hurry it up."

The situation called for me to suppress my natural social urges to give him a two piece, so I soldiered onward finding the requisitioned items on a chair gurney pushing them to 2B as requested with Chet on my heels. There were a line of students outside the classroom who groaned when they saw me.

My partially battered features cleaned up or not, didn't make them any less sympathetic along with my inconvenient shirt. There were some snickers as Chet conversed with the instructor, some equally uptight middle aged blonde who glared at me.

I managed a bit of small talk smoothing things over with Chet and his boss, Allie after they found out it was my first day on the job. Part of it had to do with my "car accident" story.

"Huh?" I found a coffee and the pomegranate water missing along with the orange slices when I returned.

I could here voices at the opposite side of the adjacent booth door which led out into the other side of the theatre. There was a group of people talking and laughing which gave me a chance to finally don my "uniform" before opening it to find Steven and Zoya outside in conversation with a group of interested students.

Both of them were having a merry old time backs to me as I glanced down noticing Zoya now wearing a tennis skirt now less skintight across her fifty inches of backside. Her shapely gams were mouthwatering, well defined, and shapely as my brow furrowed. I'd been left holding the bag as I noticed Zoya feeding Steven an orange slice on the tip of a toothpick.

It felt like Zoya Berhan had eyes in the back of her head as she reached back tugging down on the back of that tennis skirt. This seemed to make it tighter exposing the outline of her panties underneath as I dipped back inside to deal with another request. Just like that I started my first official day of work with a chip on my shoulder.

I set up two more classrooms with little to no help from Steven or Zoya before another TA showed up to assist me and take over at the projection room / AV department. When I returned I found a crisp twenty dollar bill left on the styrofoam tray along with a "Thank You" note written on a napkin from Steven. I snapped it up wondering if Sharkesha received similar treatment.

I lost myself in my work figuring I'd sort things out later after I officially started the semester if it turned out to be a lark. Steven texted me saying he was in a battery of meetings and that he gave Zoya the rest of the day off which made me scoff because she was basically, a lazy bitch when all was said and done. Sometime around midday, I got a surprise when Tanya's Island was delivered via Amazon.

Steven wanted me to do a test run of the equipment which was cool making up for all the covert bullshit that went on throughout the day. My coworker had another day job to do hanging long enough to help me pack up a few classrooms and have some pizza at a local eatery before leaving. I was stoked walking back to campus only to find something annoying waiting for me.

"Excuse me."

Carlie was standing there in the narrow corridor between me and the student screening room. She appeared ready for a showdown of sorts, but I wasn't having any of that mess. Carlie inched closer as students milled by going about their business.

"You're excused."

I surprised her by turning a sharp right walking up into the projection booth. The recent remodel afforded a tight fit inside the room as I began sorting the Blu-ray movies on the counter top. I was stoked to have earned the position thrilled at the slate of movies to be presented.

I had to do a bit of cleanup in the cramped space but didn't mind happy to be doing something other than amateur porn. There was some light knocking at the elevated door leading back into the narrow second floor art and film department. I already knew it was Carlie before I cracked it open finding her on the second from top stair arms folded across her chest.

"No Coco, I'm busy we'll play what's my name later." I closed the door before she could say a single word.

Expectantly she kept knocking until I returned cracking the door again.

"I'm really busy, could you like, piss off?"

"WHO YOU TALKING TO?!!" Her usually mousy sounding voice went hard, authoritative indignant.

"I think the question is, "Who am I talking to" uh, Celie; am I speaking with Renee now; Could you fuck off and get it together with your alters, I've got business to take care of miss."

"You know my name."

"Do YOU, know your name? That's the real question, Coretta." She was pouting as I tried to close the door in her face again but she pushed inside barging in on me. Carlie pulled up one of the plastic chairs setting her handbag down reclining with this irritated look on her face.

"Stop playing with me; just tell me what you want. I mean, why are you doing this to me? I ain't got nothing to do with that shit between you and Renee, so maybe you should cut me a break. Stop fucking with me nigga, seriously you're making me uncomfortable and shit. Can't we be honest with each other?"

"Honestly, I'm recording this."

"HUH, WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!!" Carlie perked up trying to snatch my phone, but I scooted back in my chair.

"Are you kidding Callie; you do know what era we're living in these days, particularly because of ladies much like yourself."

"ERASE THAT SHIT!!" She was all over me in a millisecond, both of us jostling and wrestling in my chair as it slid back into the door. Carlie was wearing this black long sleeved wrap top which enhanced her cleavage. One of her tits mashed into my face as she attempted to reach over me for the phone. Her legs were covered in some black form fitting super skinny jeans with dark ankle boots.

"NO!"

"GIMME THAT PHONE NIGGA!!" Carlie flopped across my lap nearly hitting her head on the floor when she missed an empty snatch at my android. One of her feet hit the computer console activating the BLU Ray player. Through the narrow observation window in the projection booth "Tanya's island" started playing on the screen illuminating the darkened student auditorium.

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU LOON!!" Carlie had to push down on the hardwood floor with her palms trying to right herself but I lurched out of my seat into hers as she tumbled riding the chair into the door bumping it hard. She glanced back at me pouncing like a wildcat intent on taking my phone.

"YOU'RE GOING TO ERASE THAT SHIT FOOL!!" It was comical that Carlie thought she could overpower me grabbing my wrist with both hands trying to hit my phone into the counter top.

"I'm gonna tell on you bitch!"

"I'll tell them you're stalking me; who do you think they're gonna believe, nigga?" Carlie was straining using all of her might on my hand trying to pry my fingers off my phone.

"It's still recording Carlie!" I warned.

She stopped slumping down in my seat resting her elbows on her knees with an arch in her back. Carlie appeared to be looking down at her own ankle boots as I noticed some metal bracelets on one. The thin sister looked up at me smiling as she reclined again facepalming. Carlie dropped her hands into her lap crossed over one another staring at me.

"I knew it. I knew you were playing with me nigga; you're so busted." She pointed at me visibly pleased with herself.

"Okay get out." I didn't care that I'd called Carlie by her actual name. This shitty female was intruding on my actual life jeopardizing my fresh start.

"I knew you were fucking with me; yup, being extra and shit." She was starting to chuckle to herself kind of ignoring me as the movie played in the small narrow auditorium.

Before the conversation could continue, there was some heavy knocking at the door. We exchanged glances before switching places so I could open the door. Carlie suddenly snatched my phone the moment my hand touched the door handle. I was already turning the handle only to have it pushed inward in my direction revealing Carlie's boyfriend Abayomi.

I didn't know what to make of things looking into his dark features knowing this jacked up dude could destroy me with little effort if push came to shove.

"Hey, you seen Carlie around; she said she was coming over here to talk to you?" He was smiling.

"Yeah sure."

I opened the door wide turning towards his woman, both of us finding the plastic chair empty. There was a secondary door on the other side of the projection room that led down onto the floor. It was there to allow guest speakers access to the front of the room when needed.

"So, Carlie didn't come see you?"

"She was just here man; guess she popped out." My words trailed off as we glanced around the room.

"It's cool, I catch up with her later; got to make it to the train. There's only two left before service closes down. I was kind of hoping Carlie was up for a night on my side of town."

"Maybe you'll catch her on the way out." I offered not wanting to reveal the scuffle I'd engaged in as Abayomi drifted towards the door.

"Yeah, sure bruh." He dapped me before disappearing leaving me alone in the office.

I sat down looking around the projection room while the late Vanity navigated a desert island on the big screen surreptitiously being watched by some Bigfoot-like creature. It was a weird Canadian independent film that I'd stumbled upon one late night online. You thought it was a horror movie, but it turned out to be some subversive fantasy regarding interracial dating which Vanity would refer to on and off for decades afterwards.

"Huh?"

I glanced down noticing Carlie's bag on the floor. It was a miracle her boyfriend hadn't noticed. I went for it glancing out the window finding something there in the flickering light of the film being projected. It was there hovering above the seats in the middle aisle of the narrow auditorium.

A little ball of fabric, the only thing visible over the high donated bucket seating as I walked down finding Carlie there frantically trying to figure out the thumb pattern to unlock my phone. She eventually glanced up at me finding her hand bag in my possession.

"My face unlocks it, you fucking idiot." I punctuated my statement by dumping the contents of her bag onto the aisle floor.

"Asshole." My android came flying in an arc meant to strike my face, but I managed to catch and pocket it while she watched.

"Abayomi was here looking for you."

"Are you gonna erase that fucking recording, or not?"

"What're you worried about that for unless you were going to "ME TOO" me to faculty, huh?" Carlie stared back looking guilty as sin making me angry.

"I just want you gone; I was here first. All my friends are here and I'm entitled, but you're just trying to mess with me to get back at Renee for tossing you out in the trash. Just because you're stalking me doesn't mean she's gonna let you back inside. You've had all the pussy you're gonna get nigga; live with that shit."

"Still recording."

"Blackmailing me to get Renee back?"

"Bitch, I could blackmail you ten ways from Sunday if I wanted; fact of the matter is you ain't shit to me Carlie. Go ahead and fuck with me and I'll show all of those bougie pretentious cunts you hang with, what you're really like. Maybe the midnight showing of this little film festival will conclude with you "Getting Head"

bitch."

The color drained out of Carlie's face as she realized what I was referring to in no uncertain terms. She turned in her seat facing the screen looking stricken as this creepy love triangle played out onscreen between Vanity, her Caucasian love interest, and the Bigfoot creature.

I watched her go through the five stages of grief biting her nails tensing up before glancing in my direction again. She slowly got up walking towards me staring deep into my eyes in the flickering darkness as I dropped her expensive bag onto the floor. For a second I thought she would strike me, but she hunched her shoulders together looking at her feet before staring into my eyes again.

"Take out your phone and film me."

"What?"

"I want you to film me being good to you."

"Bullshit."

"I'm gonna suck your dick."

"Fuck that noise." Her hand grazed my crotch, then returned fingers pinching my shaft. She glanced down at my covered tumescence before looking up into my face.

"I'll be good, you're gonna like this, I promise."

"Carlie?"

"I'm gonna do it as much as you like; then can you stop playing with me, okay?" My belt was suddenly undone with her fingers inside. It was a sleight of hand as Carlie tugged outward on my boxers briefs until my package flopped out in front of her face. She let the elastic waistband snuggle the underside of my balls, handling the shaft with both hands.

"Hey, uhm wait." Her palms were extremely soft, the fingers contrasting with a calloused feel as she lightly grazed my cock with a feathery stroke. I found that I couldn't look away from her face which had this strange almost trance like expression.