Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Zoya."

Her eyes were striking, round and expressive enhanced with needless mascara offset by the dusky pallor of her skin. Darker than most run of the mill sisters, Zoya's exotic origins were delineated by the thin European nose and defined cheekbones on her oval shaped face.

Her bushy hair was long gone from our first meeting, now straightened into a more western conformity flowing shoulder length. She lingered at the edge of the table in my booth giving me the impression that she thought I might change my mind, but I didn't making her look tangentially dejected.

"I suppose you shall regret this course of action my friend."

"Mrs. Berhan, I hate to see you go, but I'm gonna love watching you leave bitch."

Some guys at the table behind me guffawed loudly while I got death glares from a majority of sisters at the booth in front of me. The sole Latina occupant of that table looked wholly amused at my exchange with Zoya.

My coworker fidgeted for a second or two getting my meaning but looked about finding no way to leave without giving me a back view. Zoya rewarded everyone present with a look at her bulging derriere, luscious cheeks perfectly outlined in separate ovals by the thong underneath.

She had no choice but to go with it taking a few steps before I called after her.

"Mrs. Berhan, Abayomi says hi!!" I yelled over the music filtering from the overhead PA system in the youth center. Her shoulders flinched as she glanced back at me with raised brows.

"OH SORRY ABOUT THAT MRS. BERHAN; I MEAN NIGEL JOHNSON SAYS HELLO TO STEVEN MA'AM!!" If it were humanly possible, Zoya's face went ashen mouth agape as she quickly made good her escape through the throngs of students filtering into the center.

I wondered if she picked up on my use of the honorific besides the name of two of her and my boss Steven's victims.

I'd made it a point to talk to Ed the custodian about Zoya and Steven at length earning a wealth of information without actually telling him why I was asking. That conversation yielded a wealth of information about the married predators lurking about campus and some salacious details of Zoya's past activities.

Ed made sure to warn me off of Zoya unaware that I'd already took a drink from that cup. Now enlightened, there was a wealth of possibilities that would make my former mentor Charity Gilbert proud.

I found myself staring back at some of the women unflinchingly for a minute or two before a few drifted off to class. A couple of guys walked by from the booth at my rear smiling in a way that made me want to point a pistol in their direction were I in possession of such a weapon.

It was the kind of look that reminded me of high school locker room talk. A nonverbal invitation to floss about Zoya because of her exotic looks and ridiculous rear end. In my opinion considering my experiences with all of the women I'd been with until now, they were simps. My android expectedly started ringing with my boss Steven's number.

"Hello and Good Morning Mr. Berhan; how're you doing today sir?" His last name wasn't Berhan; Zoya opted for her supposed maiden name usually affixed with DR. which she'd earned several times over during her actual studies.

"UH, WELL UHM, YOU'RE SCHEDULED TO WORK TODAY, RIGHT?!!" His voice was shaky and uncharacteristically loud after obviously speaking with his wife. I didn't have any idea what would happen next expecting to be fired or paid off for my silence.

"Well yes Steven; I've had the schedule for a couple of days and I appear on it quite clearly today sir." This guy was shaky as fuck, I could hear him fidgeting about on the other end of the line while I waited for the other shoe to drop.

"OH YES, YOU'RE RIGHT!! Uh, well I'd like to offer you the rest of the day off, WITH PAY OF COURSE!! I've had something come up!!"

"So you don't need me sir?"

"YOU'RE GETTING PAID!! Excuse me, I'll make sure your hours are honored so you can take the rest of the day off to pursue uh, your other interests."

"Is everything okay sir?"

"Eh fine, look uh, I'VE GOTTA TAKE A CALL!! TALK TO YOU LATER!!" His teeth were damn near chattering on the other side of the line.

"WAIT STEVEN, do I uh, come in tomorrow?" He'd already hung up leaving me with a dilemma. It was a dawning five stages of grief as I reconsidered my actions worried my academic career might be affected in some way.

Confronting Zoya was meant to convey my need for the malignant couple to keep their distance and shield me from "unwanted attention" by Steven. Now her parting exchange proved prophetic as I sat in my booth staring at the half eaten donut on my paper plate.

Instead of leaving, I hung out loitering taking little bites of my breakfast until the cheap paper plate was empty. There was nothing else for me to do but play things by ear as I tried to figure out a way to walk the razor's edge again. Anger subtly clouded my mind directed at the couple for involving me in their deviant lifestyle by proxy.

If it weren't for my friend Ed the custodian, there's no doubt Steven would be making the hard sell to crack my ass at this very moment. Abayomi confirmed as much in our brief conversation only escaping that fate through sheer masculinity and an unintimidated playfulness which was obviously a threat.

"Guess I'll do the same." I mumbled to myself resolving to act as if nothing happened when I returned to work, well if I weren't somehow terminated.

Zoya Berhan had been working the grounds for a couple of semesters so she had the experience edge.

*********************************************************************************************************

"Are you sure about this man; I mean, you weren't fucking with me before, were you?"

"Nigga you called me."

"I know, it's just all about confirmation."

"No it ain't; you don't wanna get your hands dirty so you think you gonna get me caught up doing your dirty work and shit."

"Then what are we doing here?"

"Bruh, you been real good at getting it done and I feel like I owe you one for not snitching out my sister. I owe you two or three on that Sister Jacobs shit too because I would've put her in my trunk instead of putting her on blast in public like you did. Hell you probably saved that old skank's life letting Tressie handle things in front of everybody like that."

"Well don't get too confident about that shit Demon; I think there's still a side mission to complete or two."

"SOMEBODY ELSE GOT SMOKE FOR ME AND MY SISTER?!"

"Calm down, you my nigga or what?" Demon started to get fired up, but I was ahead of the curve already.

"You ain't gonna tell me if I ain't?"

"Nope."

"You know I could fuck you up back here if I want, and make you tell me anyway?"

"Yeah I know Demetrius." His expression never seemed to change for the most part, so I couldn't tell how he felt one way or the other. He took another hit off the joint he was smoking, then offered.

"Man you act innocent real good, but you one cold ass nigga." I took a hit off the joint holding it in for a minute before blowing a cloud against the windshield.

"You wanna go to jail now or later?"

"Oh so you want me to go to jail for your shit in front of my family, huh fool?!"

"If I tell you Demetrius; you're gonna do some wicked shit. You know that, Tressie knows that and I fucking know it because you two motherfuckers tried to punch my ticket recently. Yeah, I want you to do something for me in front of your shit because I gave both of you Sister Jacobs. I gave your sister her boyfriend back after what she did; fuck man, I gave Tressie back her loose sanity! So yeah, I wanna do something epic, but I need your motherfucking help. You're the only person I know who can get it done, so yeah I'm holding out on you Demetrius!"

"Alright, I'll take care of it; but if you're lying or fucking around with us, you're gonna be wiping your ass with a corn cob!"

"What does that even mean?"

"Get out of my car, they're waiting and don't call me Demetrius in front of these niggas."

"Okay Demon."

We got out of his ride staring at the jagged barren alley in front of us. There was still neglected trash waiting to be picked up by city workers reticent to come this deep into the hood. At my immediate right was a landmark location related to me by Tressie the last time we hooked up.

It was the fateful sight of her sexual awakening during an attempted sexual assault by a thug driven nearly mad by her blossoming figure. Tressie related as much before we eventually fell out because of her then clandestine relationship with Mr. Gilbert. Now, it was home to a meeting of rogues as we found ten guys waiting inside. I recognized one, ironically the other character in Tressie's story.

"Oh hey man, what's up Barry? Tee-Tee says hello my nigga! So, we're meeting here at your favorite spot, huh?" I winked making his face go ashen, but Demon roughly elbowed me in the gut shutting things down.

"So, which one of you niggas ain't got no warrants?" Demon asked in calm fashion despite his actions as I nursed my abdomen. Two guys raised their hands looking all of fourteen and sixteen years of age.

The "meeting" went just under twenty minutes after which I made Demetrius "Demon" Fisher aware that his sister had been exposed to a certain bird lady, one of the church elders who didn't particularly hold their family in high regard. He instantly hopped in his car speeding off like a bat in hell, but I trusted him to make my own personal dream a reality.

I knew I would find out when the time came but now that business had been taken care of, I wanted a bit of pleasure.

******************************************************************************************************

The sound of the doorbell was louder than I expected making me look around nervously knowing I was being filmed by personal CCTV. I knew its owner was occupied to the distraction of all else otherwise there was no way I'd ever show up to his front door uninvited. I myself had a huge block of time I wanted to fill in similar fashion as I heard the lock and subsequent deadbolt being released before the door cracked open.

"Should I be flattered?" Charity's smiling face appeared just behind her own screen door.

"Well uhm, you ordered an ass kissing and uh, I'm delivering Ms. Gilbert. Hey, don't shoot the messenger." I fumbled a bit hands in pockets staring between the stone porch and her grinning countenance. I shrugged with an uneasy smirk making her giggle as she audibly unlocked the screen door.

"Get your ass in here." Charity grabbed a handful of my shirt yanking me inside with more force than I expected.

I was playfully slammed into the wall just inside her door as she no-look shoved her front door closed with a loud thud. Before I could make a move, Charity pressed into me grabbing duel handfuls of my butt passionately shoving her tongue into my mouth.

My hands went to her narrow waist almost lifting her off the living room floor so that our heads were level. Her right hand rose up palming the back of my cranium as she tilted her face at an angle getting sensually feral. One of Charity's long legs was rubbing the outside of my thigh as she wetly broke the kiss.

"So, you're here to kiss my ass?" Her breath was hot on my face coming in huffs.

"Yeah." I replied faux-meekly.

"Okay get to work." Charity was still wearing the collared red t-shirt from our facetime earlier.

But now I was privy to her entire casual ensemble which consisted of the tiniest pair of these white shorts I'd ever seen on a woman. They were the kind with the belt loop. Her camel toe was literally straining against the material with visible stress lines in the fabric.

These shorts looked on the verge of bursting at the seams as Charity thumped the tent in my pants with her pointer finger beaming. I almost thought they were some sort of weird looking panties riding high on her hips like they were. She snickered at the expression on my face reaching down again giving me a rough tug for laughs.

"So you gonna kiss it or what?"

"Hell yeah, but I'm kinda worried."

"Daddy was already here with Tressie; I can assure you they're gonna be busy, if you get my drift? We have more than enough time, perhaps even the rest of the night."

"That's not what I'm talking about."

"What're you talking about then?" Her brow furrowed in curiosity.

"The parents of the toddler you stole those shorts from bitch; they're probably going door to door looking for your ass right now. I don't wanna see you get chin checked by somebody's baby mamma."

"NEGRO!" Charity lightly slapped my cheek as we broke up laughing outloud.

My hand collided with her left buttock earning a wet sounding slap that caught me by surprise along with the feel of her slightly damp skin. I cupped and kneaded the handful finding that it wasn't necessarily damp but coated in some sort of oil ever so slightly greased to the touch.

Charity bit her lower lip allowing me to play with her just looking at my face. She arched into my body cupping the underside of my package with a hearty squeeze full of promise.

"Kiss it or get out." Charity inched back turning to the mirrored wall behind her front door assuming the position as if she were being arrested.

"Damn." My cock pulsed and throbbed feeling as if I were about to blow a load in my jeans.

Thirty nine inches of Charity's apple donk was squeezed into those microscopic booty shorts like a sausage casing in what I'd have to describe as the greatest wedgie of all time.

Riding high on her hips left a bit of negative space at the very bottom of her spine which gave me a decadent peek at some enhanced rear cleavage informed by a single very deep line. Two thirds of her cheeks hung free with a rubbery jiggle as Charity gave her hips a few shakes getting an low audible clap.

"Like that, huh? Wanna see it again, huh; yeah you liking this shit, huh nigga?"

Charity was looking at my face giggling, herself a quick study of my not so secretive proclivity. In short, this bitch was exploiting my kryptonite.

"Damn."

"Hey."

"What, yes Charity?" I was almost punch drunk staring at her bulging rear cheekage.

"You're not paying attention, I'm gonna show you again. Keep your eyes on the fucking prize."

Charity went at it even harder popping her hips a woman possessed now managing a loud audible clap. She put a little twist in it getting both halves of her rear end swinging counter clockwise into each other explaining the clapping noise.

"CHAIR-RITTY!!" She was staring at me in a wanton playful manner licking her bottom lip while mine quivered.

"KISS THIS ASS!!" Charity yelled with some base in her voice.

My knees hit the floor while my lips simultaneously kissed her left cheek then the right returning to the first as I ran the flat of my tongue from the under cuff over the material of those tiny shorts.

I peppered that cheek with rabbit kisses sinking my teeth into it for a light nip. I was having a fucking out of body experience watching my own hands squeezing big fistfuls of her meat. Charity Gilbert was two notches above normal in the butt category, but she was a goddamn star this afternoon.

Eight of my fingers tried to dig under the skintight material but failed.

It was like handling two juicy oversized taffy apples as my thumbs sunk into the defined undercuff of those cheeks prying them apart with much effort on my part. Her naughty bits were snuggly hidden away presenting me with the deep entrenched crotch of those shorts instead.

I don't know what got into me, but I couldn't help myself licking that spot profusely slathering spit everywhere between those cheeks. My face mashed into her butt letting my tongue go rogue between her thighs. I kept up the nibbling on the lower portions of both cheeks making her gasp and chortle.

Charity suddenly bumped down almost having a seat on my face. Her intent was probably comedic but I shoved my face as deep as I could wrenching my head back and forth. My head was tilted up at an angle which allowed the erstwhile villainess to literally sit on my face while I was kneeling underneath.

By now the crotch of her booty shorts and the surrounding area was a sloppy, nasty mess. I couldn't see her face, but Charity's actions gave her away with the continuous swivel of her hips grinding my features to dust. My hands shot up finding the belt loops in her shorts with the intent of yanking them down making her quickly pop her butt dislodging me.

"You fucking-goddammit Charity!" I gasped finally getting a look at her smiling face realizing her folly.

Charity Gilbert had her phone out recording the whole thing snickering while I gasped trying to catch my breath. That phone had to be hidden in her impressive cleavage underneath the red t-shirt covering her upper half. I'd played right into her beautifully malevolent hands.

My neck was aching badly and there was no doubt I'd be feeling it for a few days afterwards. The phone disappeared from view underneath that tee confirming my suspicion as I found myself looking at her bionic camel toe.

"Kiss this too." She ordered breathing heavily through her self-induced mirth.

Charity shrieked as a I nearly headbutted her crotch pressing my poor overworked tongue into her cunt. I felt one of her hands palm the back of my head in encouragement. This formerly entitled princess wasn't done having a bit of fun rolling her hips like a seasoned belly dancer taking me along for the ride as she whined and gasped.

I shifted over nibbling at the adjacent portion of her inner thigh near her kitty, before sliding to the opposite side making Charity squirm. The rich chocolate beauty got adventurous hooking a leg over my right shoulder pressing me into her defiled crotch actually humming some tune under her breath. I decided to go one further attacking her zipper managing to draw it down a little.

"Relax, stand up." Charity instructed offering her hands. She leaned back with all her body weight helping me to my feet. I could see the outline of the phone hidden under her shirt stuffed into her brassiere and went for it, but got my fist caught with lightning quickness.

"Don't spoil it, be good." She wagged a finger in front of my face looking me in the eyes.

Charity let her gaze roam up and down my body still humming some light tune as she traced the outline of my endowment before pinching it between two fingers, then roughly clawing it looking into my face grinning.

Her slender stacked figure was on hyperdrive with everything calculated for maximum effect. Charity glanced over to the side staring down the corridor leading to her bedroom for a prolonged period, then back at my face.

"Take your clothes off." She leaned against the mirrored wall with her arms folded behind her back smiling.

"Right here?!"

"Yeah, get buck naked right here, right now nigga." She raised an eyebrow with a half smirk forming on her face.

I was a little hesitant worried her father might have hidden nanny cams in the home. I scratched the side of my temple staring at her bare feet, then looked at her face finding it unchanged. It was ultimately a test of wills which I lost slipping out of my t-shirt finding her outstretched palm waiting.

"Uh, okay." I handed her the shirt watching as she folded it over her opposite arm. Charity resumed her posture except with arms extended one holding my shirt while her upturned palm returned.

I stood in front of her with my back to her front door bare chested letting my gaze travel around the living room before undoing my belt buckle. When I started pulling the belt free, Charity's hand shot out snatching the strip of leather from my waist.

"Right, okay." I raised a brow as Charity draped my belt over her opposite arm atop the t-shirt, still smiling.

1...34567...30