Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her butt shift and wag, then invert a little as she involuntarily fucked my intrusive digits. After a few minutes of this she looked back at me with this pleading expression.

"Baby, come up here and let me top you off." She offered a compromise.

I climbed in bed kneeling in front of her prone body for some excellent neck until I was obliged to inch down Rashida's body at the side of her hips ejaculating all over her dual chocolate mountains. She was trashed just lying there on the mattress gasping while I noticed her phone on the bedside table, the only object not knocked to the floor when her foot crashed into the furniture.

"What're you doing with my phone?" It was unlocked telling me despite her enhancements, Rashida Sikes didn't have no man.

"Taking a trip down memory lane; clap those cheeks for me bitch." She groaned and half snickered when I pointed the camera on her iPhone at her infamous donk.

"Damn, you just wanna do it all night." Rashida faux complained managing a decently audible clap despite being bombed out.

"Oh, so if I called you; you're telling me you wouldn't come to me, huh?"

"I'm not saying that bruh."

"Would you come to me if I wanna fuck?" I got a nice wide angle of her clapping cheeks. The motion ripples and heavy impacts of those warring cheeks created a really nice visual with my cum webbed between them in her deep rear cleavage.

"Uh, only if you say you can't get enough of this ass." Rashida was coy.

I responded by prone boning her to oblivion using my spunk as lubricant to ream out her asshole one last time blowing a load deep in her bowels again, then rolling off as Rashida comically tried to jerk my depleted member worried I'd get busy if she passed out.

We fell asleep in one another's arms. Rashida was draped over half my body on the left with one of her big stallion legs covering mine. It seemed like the girl thought she had me pinned down with a hand resting casually on my chest. Jaquan's bed was really comfortable.

I woke up around three in the morning finding Rashida still there in the same position. I realized her phone was in my free hand bringing it up with the intent to watch my own handiwork again. I accidentally opened her cash app finding a balance of nearly ten grand that made me grin like a devil. Rashida started to stir as I dropped the phone out of view.

"Come on baby; let's get some sleep. We can fuck some more in the morning." She mumbled still half asleep.

"Kiss me Rashida." We made out a little wetly smacking lips as her hand softly stroked my member eventually falling to the side as she began to lose consciousness.

"I'll come to you anytime you wanna fuck, promise." Rashida admitted before drifting off.

I followed her.

*******************************************************************************************************

[DARKNESS]

The sunlight was especially bright enough that I had to raise an arm to shield my eyes as I glanced across the multi-laned intersection at the beatdown rowhouses on the opposite corner. Everything was so bright normal layers of color were stripped away becoming something rather bleak.

I was about eight feet from the elevated corner at the intersection with Tubman Estates at my back. I could smell this raw sort of odor emanating from the nearby lake just beyond an artificial wooded area and park that had been fenced off a decade earlier due to neglect and rising crime in the area. I had to keep my eyes squinted looking up finding the light still red after an especially long passage of time.

"Guess I'll walk it."

I turned to my immediate left walking up the long block as some kids passed by one little girl on roller skates while her companion rode a bike that obviously belonged to her. It was pink with a white basket in front of the handlebars.

"Have fun kids."

I said to no one in particular walking further up the static sidewalk until I was passing the main entrance of the high rise project building as a couple walked out smiling arm in arm. We exchanged glances with the guy nodding in my direction while his girl waved.

I waved back timidly sort of watching them go in the opposite direction as I got this weird sensation that made the hair on my arms stand on end. She was sitting there in the entrance to the building on the first step made up like a porcelain doll.

Her hair was immaculately done with cute little barrettes inset. There was a little playset on the edge of the stairs. It was a plastic tea set cups plates and all. She was playing alone but had become frozen in place looking me directly in the eyes. I was overcome with the feeling that some sort of animal lurked nearby stalking me for prey.

Her piercing eyes were surrounded by pools of darkness.

"Hello Daisy."

She didn't reply just staring at me for what seemed like an eternity unblinking. I started to feel a bit disoriented, then nauseous inching further away as she calmly went back to her playset pouring herself an imaginary cup of tea. I walked further finding that I was unable to look backward towards the building entrance.

I glanced over at the rowhouses noting that I could just walk across the street. For some reason I couldn't bring myself to cut across the middle of the street continuing onward reaching the edge of the corner.

I stood there at the extreme opposite corner of Tubman Estates now looking at the front of the row houses which appeared boarded up with temporary fencing closing it off from the public.

The crappy looking lawn in front of these homes was unkempt with browning grass withering away intermingled with copious amounts of trash. I glanced over my shoulder looking up at the boarded up windows in the condemned housing project.

The traffic light just above my head turned green with an uncharacteristic bell ring.

Instead of crossing the street to the row houses as I initially planned; my feet carried me further into the lane until I was on its opposite side.

This sensation of being disassociated from everything, more of a spectator prevailed until the temporary chain link fence was facing me. Through the antiquated, now defunct park and artificially wooded area, I could hear the waves on the adjacent lake crashing against the shore.

Five miles away the beach officially started, but in this area the water was so deep the city took it upon themselves to install these concrete blocks at the break. Some of the left over material framed an adjacent jogging trail.

My feet carried me robotically up this winding trail bordered on one side by the crashing early morning waves and the opposite side of the wooded area. Lack of maintenance resulted in this wild ragged, intrusive brush with some tree branches dipping low right into the trail. It didn't matter because I was just along for the ride.

I could see her sitting there almost twenty feet away wearing this white tank and matching shorts of fragile cotton. Her feet were bare, her reddish olive colored skin enhanced by the sunlight. She was sitting on this disjointed row of concrete blocks facing the lake, shoulders slumped, fingers interlocked between her thighs.

My heart started thumping wildly in my chest threatening to break free of its carriage as my pace quickened. I wanted to scream and shout out in joy, but my voice was silenced. My breathe came in interval huffs while my limbs felt aflame. She perked up as if hearing my voice. I could see the realization of my presence dawning on her face as she began to turn in my direction.

"Where are you going?"

"There, I'm going right there where I belong."

"I don't think so."

"Why?"

"Time is up for you two."

"But she's right there, I can see her waiting for me!"

"She's not waiting for you."

"I CAN SEE HER RIGHT THERE!!"

"Of course you can, but she is not waiting for you."

"You can't stop me."

"I don't intend to, but you'll never be with her again."

My gaze traveled to my immediate right finding some extremely dense underbrush with this gnarled weird looking tree jutting upward from the dirt at an extreme angle. It's heaviest branch dipped low onto the trail like someone's arm trying to stop me from progressing. My brow furrowed and I stared intensely at the thick underbrush from which her voice emanated.

"Who are you?"

She walked out stark white of porcelain colored skin with dark ebon hair flowing across her shoulders. Her decadent hourglass figure cover in a glossy black slip. Her abundant, large sloping breasts seemed as if they would burst free of the dipping neckline while the short hem of the silken material rode up on her wide hips as she approached from the dark wooded area.

Her symmetrical beauty and slanted serpentine eyes violated me to the core of my being. So close was she, I was able to see the thin spherical rings inside the lime green of her narrow eyes.

She was carrying a long stemmed daisy which she gently placed on my left ear with a serene smile undone by the inherently threatening look in her predatory eyes. Her thin lips stretched into a wide Cheshire cat smile.

"You will never be with her again."

Before I could respond, I was grabbed from behind in a chokehold as the air left my lungs. My hand clawed outward in her direction as I lost my footing being dragged backwards as the other hand appeared similarly. My eyes shifted to the side looking again.

Mintzy was sitting there beaten, disheveled with a shaved head. There were bruises on her shaven pate and flecks of blood on her simple housecoat. She was hunched over, fingers interlocked between her thighs looking out over the lake surface subtly realizing I was there.

Mintzy looked at me with a reassuring nod of her head.

The waters of the lake rose up around me as I began to sink to its bottom while Renee watched putting a long stemmed daisy in her dark tresses behind her left ear. My vision blurred as the water rushed in filling my lungs.

[DARKNESS]

*******************************************************************************************************

I woke up just after six in the morning, gasping with a hand pressed against my chest.

I got cleaned up and dressed making sure everything was okay before leaving. I decided to be funny changing Rashida's screensaver to a pic of her monster ass with my cum slathered all over it like a massive frosted cake. There was no way I wasn't going through her phone eventually finding some interesting nuggets of information.

Rashida Sikes was flat out on her back snoring loudly spread eagle as I let myself out getting a Uber.

********************************************************************************************************

I thought back to the ruckus I'd caused in a joint operation with the Fisher siblings that resulted in utter chaos almost twenty four hours earlier as I sat in my rented car being ferried to my next unlikely destination culled from Rashida's phone.

In the wake of Sister Jacob's permanent expulsion from our church, there was utter chaos following the briefest moments of calm in the wake of Tressie's performance.

I caught a lot of the resultant fallout at the muted conclusion to the Sunday service as coverage for a video to upload to social media created the night before. The compromised pastor never returned to the pulpit that morning but no one present thought his departure permanent.

I hung back watching and catching various pools of peer commentary and gossip before going down into the basement to get some footage online soon as possible. It was part of a personal plan to maximize the footage I had of Sister Jacobs in action.

I had enough material for three scenes which would be boosted by the eventual viral nature of her comeuppance, a needle in a haystack amongst the other "amateur cameramen and "women" who also captured footage that morning.

In the basement I logged into the free internet service of a small mom and pop café a few doors over cobbling together a two minute segment quickly uploading it.

There were at least three other versions of Sister Jacobs already uploaded from the church proper by people unknown with one boasting the hilarious title "GRANDMA GOT CAKES."

That particular thirty second video was blowing up making me see shades of green, but I soldiered on uploading my initial version with the intent of riding the promotional wave as soon as possible. Phoebe appeared in the basement giving me an update on the chaos above in the lobby and main room.

She would be volunteering to take up Tressie's role serving as an interim Sunday school teacher. Phoebe was looking for Bentley in the congested lobby above when my mother asked for me. Luckily my good friend with benefits was amenable to taking care of my equipment.

Upstairs most of the people were already thinning out as I found my mother gossiping in deep conversation with her particular hen group which included the big, obese woman from earlier who'd given Tressie a hand.

I knew better than to interject knowing how mom would take things, instead cracking the door peering inside the double doors onto the church floor finding an argument amongst the remaining church elders and deacons.

Some members of the congregation were also hovering around the roiling scrum. One woman was in custody of bits and pieces of Sister Jacobs tattered dress along with what I assumed was her purse. Some little kid had one of the defrocked elder's heels.

I drifted closer to the group finding that most of the elders and church seniors considered Tressie's and by proxy Demon's actions to be some sort of political coup. Mrs. Fischer was also being targeted by the remaining members floating the idea that she might've been in on things from the start.

Tressie's mom was somewhat of a Teflon Don standing her ground throwing her daughter under the bus with talk of mental instability. I was starting to get hot listening to the bullshit coming out of this woman's mouth knowing full well she'd covered up Tressie's abuse for a seat of power.

Right at that moment, things got worse for the elder Mrs. Fisher as a woman I'd recognized from their clandestine meeting with Sister Jacobs whooped loud enough to interrupt the heated argument. It was the woman I'd dubbed "Bird Lady" because of her annoying high pitched voice which didn't match her exterior in the least.

Her hands were in custody of the former elder Jacob's phone as she looked from its face to the arguing seniors shaking profusely. They immediately crowded around her along with me as surreptitiously as possible tall enough to look over the shoulder of an elderly deacon.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned; I have fallen off the path to righteousness, given my body to men nursing their lust with the milk from my bosom instead of the baby that would have been born out of sin. Yes father I have sinned and enjoyed the feeling of a man's penis inside me, enjoyed taking a cock in my mouth and sucking it dry. All my life the church said it was wrong to enjoy sex, to seek a pious life of just servitude to our personal lord and savior. But your servant opened me up to all the joys of flesh to sate his own desperate need, even sodomy. I love feeling dicks inside my righteous cooch, lord. Knowing all things as you do; will you offer forgiveness to this fallen servant or condemn me to the lake of fire?"

My face went ashen with shock as Tressie was outed to everyone in that circle. Sister Jacobs had been sending the vids that drove the young promising Ms. Fisher over the edge from her own expensive phone. Obviously there was no need for a lock on it due to the fact that her only real partner in life was likely swimming with the fishes or in the same realm of one Jimmy Hoffa.

The clip she'd purchased and downloaded obscured Tressie's face behind a mosaic effectively hiding her identity, but not her voice. All of the people gathered knew they were looking at their child prodigy, anointed future pastor in her darkest moment.

I was nowhere to be seen in that clip doing my own brand of malignant behavior off camera shooting rope after rope of jizz on her face and the upper swell of Tressie's majestic bared breasts. Mrs. Fisher snatched the phone with lightning quickness, but the damage was irreparably done.

I was already halfway to the double doors leading out to the lobby area finding my mother waiting, obviously angry about my part in everything. My face betrayed me as she snatched my ear half dragging me out outside for an epic dress down which concluded with her chiding me about my time with Jaquan.

She actually said I could learn about being a decent man from his example.

The man upstairs was definitely playing a game of cosmic Jenga and all those dysfunctional building blocks were crashing down upon all of our heads.

I was smiling through a few tears as she left me behind driving home presumably to pack up my room. She intimated as much before peeling out burning rubber.

Tressie and Mr. Gilbert were long gone before she was publicly outed by that celestial Sword of Damocles, but I was getting my share noticing some disparaging looks from a few of the parishioners lingering about. The viral nature of Sister Jacobs public denouncement was fast engulfing us all, but I doubted Tressie cared one lick as I noticed Demon sitting on the curb.

In the upheaval he'd caught a few hands from the attendant adult aged sons of the man he'd punched for touching his sister.

"Nigga, ain't we a pair?" He said grinning up at me with blood soaked teeth.

"Can you give me a ride Demon?"

Almost twenty-four hours later I was standing at the outskirts of downtown some miles away from my job on campus, but on a mission barreling towards an end game in every sense of the word. There was a laundry list of things to do starting with my mini-mission of verification this very morning.

To my immediate right there was this hole in the wall takeout joint with pretentions of being something more. It was likely owned by some trust fund baby with a remodeled exterior offset by the rather shabby interior probably left that way for some misplaced tacit authenticity. Of importance to me was the outside seating in the form of a counter which I could use to surreptitiously monitor my objective.

Two Latin guys were opening up with one meticulously cleaning the front of the place while his partner toiled away over a hot stove. They were fairly amicable gentlemen with one guy even wiping down the top of my seat with a rag smiling as he gestured for me to have a seat.

The menu was composed mostly of variations of breakfast sandwiches, assorted pastries, coffees, and juices during the morning hours. I was informed the menu changed after ten thirty was remained no less sparse. The work environment was pretty easygoing giving me a laugh due to "Pump It Up" by the Fat Boys emanating from the overhead speakers.

The old school song echoed on the surrounding streets as a city bus shot by my field of vision.

"You like rap; its cool bro!! Adil loves hip hop, he's my boss. He buy this place cause its close to downtown and the fashion mart. Hey bro, you like our food, and you should hang out for the girls. Lots of hot girls around here bro. There is fashion school two blocks over, so lots of fine women eat here for lunch."

"You don't say?" I raised a brow as his coworker placed a complimentary cup of joe in front of me.

He said a lot more but I wasn't listening one bit focusing my gaze and attention across the street on a particular hole in the wall outlet, a salon. In the distance, the El Trains roared by heading deeper into the built up, more affluent portion of the downtown area.

From the look of things and the situation of these particular businesses, much money was to be made in this prime location. The salon was really nice outside trimmed in nice multicolored brick with the panel window framed in a deep shade of pine colored green. The old school font painted onto that window was the same as its older, original sister site.