Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Renee." Its name simple, yet an arrogant declaration of freedom to the public.

"Huh, oh yeah my friend the hair salon over there is really good, good; you should see the lady owner over there. She's the best, a uh, queen like the brothers say in the hood. That's her name, Renee, and she's very caliente like the hot sauce bro!! My boss Adil went out with her two times, said she's got the best ass!! Said she's wifey material, but she's on a trip visiting her sick grandmother right now. He brought her tickets and luggage!! You should see this woman, she's uhm, bad!!"

He didn't notice me chortling right away but looked confused when he did.

"You don't say uhm?"

"Raul, hey what's funny bro?" I was chortling thinking of Rashida Sikes current job as a live-in mistress and distraction for infamous baby mama number two.

"Not that I don't believe you; but ain't no chick that fine down here!"

"OH YES, SHE IS VERY PRECIOSA MY FRIEND!! PERFECT FACE, PERFECT BODY AND WHEN SHE TALKS...Estoy avergonzado de decir que me pongo tan duro en la polla!!" Raul was speaking the gospel truth for my former mentor and current mortal enemy.

"Sorry, I'd have to see it to believe it Raul."

"SHE'S OUT OF CITY VISITING LIKE I SAID; TOLD ADIL THEY GET TOGETHER WHEN SHE GET BACK MY FRIEND!!" This guy was legitimately flustered at my pretense of disbelief, but I knew why he was boosting Ms. Kelly. I received a tap on the shoulder turning at the hip finding his coworker there leaning over from his side of the counter.

"Hey homes, check this shit out, trust and believe." This guy was devoid of an accent with a thuggish sounding voice. He'd placed a small framed rectangular picture in front of me with an assured smirk. I picked it up taking a look.

"Wow." Infamous baby mamma number two indeed.

Renee was pictured in some expensive restaurant booed up with this middle eastern guy, presumably the aforementioned Adil. Visually speaking I could only make an unfortunate comparison of his looks to Adam Sandler while Renee was lit for the evening heavily made up with her shoulder length locks swept into a pony tail topped with a razor sharp side bang.

The smoky mascara around her naturally slanted eyes made her even more ethnically ambiguous while her phenomenal figure was wrapped tight in a form fitting angelic white cheongsam sleeveless dress. If I didn't know better, Renee could've easily passed for Asian in this photo.

"SEE, I TELL YOU BRO!! I TELL YOU SHE THE SHIT!! NOW YOU UNDERSTAND!!" I wasn't even paying attention to Raul sitting there facing his coworker who was also grinning at my reaction to the pic. I rested both elbows on the countertop smiling to myself.

"¿Estás enamorado de mi negro?" The cook asked still smiling as he flipped some burgers. Potential customers were starting to filter into the area.

"Not even home boy, but I will say Raul here ain't never lied. You guys are telling me your boss Adil already hooked up with this fine honey?"

"Hell yeah, I think he's a simp personally because she's playing him. Made Adil wait three weeks after they went on the date in that picture then gave him grief about rushing her afterwards. Boss was mad love bombing her after that and we had to deal with drama down here at work. Man, she choked that fool out on some emotional shit, then put it on him ridiculous out of the blue. He probably gonna put a ring on it, already paying half the rent over there and everything."

"No shit uh?"

"Orlando, it's all good homie because I'd give my right nut to clap the shit out them cheeks too. I just wouldn't be paying four grand on a place not in my name and gifting her up like 365 day a year Santa Claus."

"Four grand?"

"YEAH, RENT DOWN HERE RUN EIGHT GRAND ON THE CHEAP SIDE!! Now that I think of it, Adil probably paying all of that shit on the low because he don't want us clowning his ass. Definitely don't want the family finding out he simping on a female outside of the community."

"Is that really a thing these days Orlando?"

"Oh hell yeah, they'd probably kick him out the family for cosigning a bitch hustle like that." My chin was resting on my palm, elbow on the counter as I glanced at the pic of the "happy couple."

"I bet she's got a Instagram page; you don't mind if I take a pic for later. I'm gonna see if I can find her online."

"Ain't my bitch; Adil got two more hanging on the wall inside if you wanna take pics of those too."

"Thanks bruh."

"It's all good homie." My lie covered things nicely as I got a few shots of the framed picture in front of me, then went inside finding two more.

Renee was pictured in full sports regalia baseball cap included at a courtside NBA game premium courtside seating while Adil stunted in the last pic hugged up out front of his place with her. They were embracing and his hands were full of her certified fifty inches of prime donk.

More customers were already inside getting served as I snapped several pics for later use with a beaming smile on my face. Ms. Kelly had become predictable now that I was getting the remaining pieces of the puzzle which started with her former mentors, the Van Allens. Adil had no idea she was out of town with her baby daddy, my cousin Jaquan. I wondered if he even knew about Little Daisy Kelly for that matter.

Ironically the Fat Boys "Don't You Dog Me" was playing on the P.A. System as I tipped the guys a fifty to split.

They barely noticed me slink away caught up in the morning rush. I had to get some extra coverage walking to the far end of the block with the intent of circumventing the area across the street for a back alley behind Renee's salon. Knowing she wasn't in the city made me that more comfortable.

There were a plethora of messages on my phone texted throughout the latter part of the evening prior while I was having my way with Rashida Sikes. Besides Yoli, my mother dropped several bombs of text on me reinforcing her thoughts on my actions which later turned into a diatribe once church gossip reached her.

I should've been worried about my immediate future but was intent on going through with the beginning of an endgame gauntlet. Everything stunk of predictability with my mother camping out in her boyfriend's house until the end of the week.

I'd gone to my cousin's house to confront him about our issues in a fit of emotion, but now I was ice cold already working out the particulars in regards to infamous baby mama number two. My phone started ringing while I was busy getting some coverage in the alley behind Renee's business.

"Charity Gilbert, long time no see."

"Come now, you really didn't expect me to show up for that shit show after my father ghosted me with your help?"

"You want an apology?"

"Nah, I heard you did me proud down there; kinda wished I'd shown up now, but I was never given a choice. Daddy hasn't been home but we're supposed to have some kind of "really serious conversation" later. You know, it's a weird feeling being benched."

"I'm sure Jayson helped you out with that."

"Phoebe girl's night out actually, jealous much?" I was already walking in the opposite direction from the block containing Renee's budding new salon, albeit her disingenuous fresh start.

"Oh, so she let you into her bed with good ole' Bentley?"

"Of course not, he was oddly missing last night visiting with his grandfather at some nursing home; so we ended up hanging out. You should've been there; could've been fun."

I recalled Sister Jacob's implied crippling of Bentley's grandfather through sexual means, also mentally picturing the current pastor being overcome by the good sister. Considering all that happened, I imagined Bentley following up with his grandfather for closure.

"No comment Ms. Gilbert."

I retorted wisely keeping my own hookup under the hat. Charity wouldn't have cared, but I didn't want to let her know what I was doing. Rashida Sikes was an opportunistic tryst yielding much hereto unknown information up until that point.

"She must have been good." Charity commented.

"No comment."

"Oh yeah, what're you doing right now?" Instead of answering, I hit Charity up on facetime revealing that I was outside. Her beautiful countenance filled up the face of my android. She was wearing a big fluffy bonnet that made me chortle.

"What're you wearing baby?" I asked glibly.

"Well I don't know if I want to disclose that particular information; what're you doing out so early?" I chuckled thinking she was nude looking for a hookup.

"Come on Charity, show me a little something." She raised a brow going into a knowing smile.

"Kiss my ass."

"Okay." We stared at one another as she went into a wide beaming grin.

"You really would come over here and kiss my ass, wouldn't you?"

"Is that really a question considering our history, huh baby?" I found myself smiling at her mimicking her grin automatically until we were chuckling in tandem.

"Are you gonna?"

"I might if you let me see a little titty." Charity scoffed playfully.

"A little titty, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Sorry, I don't have a little titty fool."

"Bitch."

We were full on flirting when another call interrupted us mid-negotiation.

Unfortunately for me it was my boss Steven probably looking to set up a meeting and subsequent hard sell after I supposedly took the bait by screwing his wife Zoya Berhan. I considered not taking the call when Charity noticed the look on my face.

"What's wrong; you know I'm gonna bend for you anyway, so why do you look angry?"

"It's not you, my boss is calling."

"Things like that happen sometimes when you're employed."

"Shut up." She was smiling in a way that made me want to kiss her and then ravish the stuffing out of her to the exclusion of all else. I put her on hold, taking the call.

"Good Morning bright eyes."

His glib delivery threw me off sounding a bit effeminate, but I chalked it up to my mind playing tricks on me after learning of his true nature behind closed doors.

"Morning Steven, what's up?"

"Hopefully you are my good man; I'd like to have you, down here for a meeting, say about ninish?"

I felt this lump in my throat realizing this motherfucker was actually flirting with me. There was this queasy feeling as I recalled Ed the custodian warning me about getting entangled with Steven and Zoya after I'd just busted her back out.

"Uh, sure Steven; I've gotta get up boss, uh see you at nine then." I manufactured a fake yawn.

"I'll be here waiting, with bells on!" He sounded like he was floating on cloud nine making me queasy as the call ended.

I imagined this guy sitting in his office wearing his wife's lingerie waiting to jump me the minute I opened the door as Charity's face reappeared on my android.

"Geez, you look worse than before; did you get fired?"

"I wish, but uhm, I gotta meeting this morning."

"Don't worry about it; I'll still be here when you're finished. No need to get a sour puss because you can't come over right now."

"Shut up and give me some titty; I know you ain't got shit on bitch. That's why your face so close to the screen." Charity Gilbert had a million dollar smile on her face and we both knew if I were right in front of her, it would be sexual chaos.

"Oh really?"

Charity drew her phone backward holding it up at an angle revealing a red collared t-shirt with a V-neck that hinted at her deep enriched cleavage. There was a bit of baby powder in Charity's pneumatic décolletage as I groaned out of disappointment while she chortled. She was sitting upright in her bed as the view leveled out giving me a visual from her head to her waist.

"Shit."

"Don't be that way; I'm gonna be home all day, if you're interested."

"Don't you call that motherfucking Jayson Stello; I don't wanna have to put two in his kneecaps for messing over my pussy."

"Your pussy?" She was laughing.

"Well I'm not eating if someone takes a bite off my plate; got me baby?" Charity burst into uproarious laughter dropping the phone for a few seconds. When she got it back, Charity just stared at me with this warm smile eyes fluttering purposely as she licked her lips.

"Don't you have a meeting to go to this morning?"

"Fuck Jayson Stello!"

"Stop it; I'm flying solo today and you never answered my question about the girl you were fucking last night."

"Uhm, I gotta meeting this morning."

"That's what I thought nigga." Charity ended the call, but I knew she wasn't mad.

Minutes after the call ended the dawning realization that I was about to be imminently propositioned by my boss Steven took over. I'd taken the cheese theoretically caught in a mousetrap of sorts by giving in to my lust for his wife Zoya Berhan masquerading as a student.

One of my natural assets was thinking on my feet and I was running the gambit as I walked the three blocks to the train station. By the time I arrived half a block from the campus, I'd gone through the five stages of grief committed to quitting my job if Steven pushed the issue.

"Huh?"

I was traversing the streets under the overhead train station when serendipity reared its head. A few blocks from school there was a rival community college with just a bit more prestige and an actual basketball team.

I was looking at Abayomi making out with some blonde female like they needed a room. It was somewhat jarring knowing he was fooling around with Carlie and alternately Zoya Berhan. I got a brief glimpse of the blonde's face finding that she looked rather goofy in a backwoods kind of way.

After a few seconds, I continued on my way briefly noticing his girl was sporting a donk of her own with a chuckle. It wasn't like he was trying to hide, but I recalled him being more than willing to fuck with me in public at Zoya's behest.

"HEY, MY MAN HOLD UP!!" He called after me when I was a good ten feet away. I glanced back finding him running up after me as his new girl walked the other way.

"Yeah what's up Abayomi?" I reached out shaking his hand.

"You saw me with the white girl there; we're study partners and uh, fuck buddies."

"Okay, why're you telling me this?"

"I thought perhaps you should like to out me to Zoya and I was hoping we could come to some agreement about a bit of discretion. The professor has given me a recommendation or two in exchange for certain favors. Can we keep a confidence with one another because she's got one hot pussy." He was one part charming, two parts boorish with a jock's pride.

"I'm not gonna snitch you out; but maybe you should be worried about Steven." I baited.

"He gay, I tell him about getting these hands when he tried to get in a sauna with me and his wife. I have no respect for a man who cry like a female while I work his woman because he want the same treatment."

"NO SHIT!!" I feigned shock.

"Oh you haven't had some of Dr. Berhan? She talks about you a lot saying how she's got you ready to rip her clothes off for some of that big ass; I'm surprised you haven't had some of that already."

"Oh wow; didn't know." I lied further.

"Go get it brother; she's really hot between the legs. Just keep an eye on her husband, he is extremely gay. You can fuck too, but don't go anywhere with them together. Trust me, he will try you but just present a manly front and he will shrink away." Abayomi warned.

"You sure about Steven; seems like a nice guy to me?"

"I was at his large home stuffing his wife in the sauna while he was in the pool fucking some student in the butt. I met that guy at a student mixer earlier this semester with his wife Zoya. Then he tried to come inside the sauna saying he was switching up with her, but I wasn't having that nonsense. Yeah, uhm that guy Nigel Johnson had to how you say, take one for the team."

Abayomi laughed outloud at the memory cutting it short when he noticed the look on my face.

"Fuck that shit." I commented averting my eyes.

"Don't worry, I think you can take him. Steven has, no hands for the fight." He held up one of his big ham sized fists in front of my eyes for encouragement.

I recalled being at that same mixer and cutting it short that day because I was on my vengeance kick after officer douchebag. Later that day, I'd met Zoya formally putting myself on the couple's radar.

"Thanks bruh."

"You can do it my brother; tap that big juicy ass of hers and if Steven shows up; punch out his sternum."

He was all teeth giving me an unintended pat on the back before going about his merry way. My anxiety was off the charts again as I reached campus thinking it would be my last day as an employee there.

I still had one gambit up my sleeve but it was a risky one as I went into the student center with fifteen minutes to spare. My stomach was grumbling as I realized I hadn't taken the opportunity to eat anything while staking out Renee's new salon. I picked up a cheap pastry and another cup of joe grabbing a booth to wait it out.

"No."

"Excuse me dear heart but I'm not missing anything here, am I? Is this some new manner of morning greeting here in the colonies?"

Zoya was standing at the edge of my booth looking fetching in a Polo neck Halter top and this form fitting rust colored textured bodycon skirt. She'd accessorized the ensemble with what appeared to be olive wood beads around her neck without a rosary attached. My head was level with Zoya's arched fifty inch hips, but I just stared back blankly recalling the last chronological image of her in my head.

"I'm just telling you no right off the bat." Zoya looked significantly confused for a second or two folding her arms across her chest with an incredulous smirk, then popped out an enticing hip towards my right side.

"I haven't asked a thing of you and I should think you would be a bit more amenable considering our recent history together darling."

"Well, I'm just answering the question before it's asked." I was stern giving her nothing facially.

"No need to be so cross with me darling; I realize that I may have been a bit short with you after our tryst, but that was no indicator of any displeasure on my part. You performed exceptionally well in that regard."

"Yeah Zoya, you had some good ass pussy and I loved tapping that shit from the back cause of all that ass you got."

I went street on purpose hoping to fluster her with my tone and the fact that I wasn't whispering or moderating my tone in the least. The booth in front of me held some female students and my casual tone made one sister glare at me while her friends huddled in close hushed conversation.

I smiled and waved at the sister who went into a dead stare designed to make me wilt and look away. I didn't, instead winking at her while Zoya glanced around arms folded across her chest.

"Shouldn't I expect a modicum of discretion in public areas darling?" Despite her controlled tone, Zoya was flustered.

"Well I don't know baby, we fucked in a public area."

My retort caught the further attention of the female populated table in front of me as two more women glanced at me brows furrowed. Zoya caught their attention as well as the booth behind me. I could hear the movement and hushed chortling of students at my left ear. Zoya inched closer to the table.

"Perhaps we should go somewhere and have a discussion, in private?"

"No."

I leaned on the table resting my chin whimsically on my upturned palm making it obvious that I was looking at the skintight material of the texture bodycon skirt covering her lower half. Her sex was visibly traceable to the eye, this perfect inverted triangle, while a bit of the probable thong hidden underneath was distinctly visible at the upper portion of her hips.

"Take a moment to consider things properly; are you completely clear about my understanding darling?"

"Yes."

"You are actually refusing me; am I correct on the matter?"