Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 16 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first girlfriend however brief, did join the military quickly finding herself a husband before she finished basic training. Both of them are career military living on base with a two year old daughter. I learned this on Facebook.

Me, I became a pornographer.

I ended up being ousted from the family.

"HEY THERE BOY!! YOU AIN'T GOT NO GIRLS VISITING TONIGHT?!!" I was jolted out of my recollection looking up at my nosey neighbor's house across the street. She was reclining there as always in her housecoat with a head full of pink rollers. Her fortysomething daughter unfortunately similar in appearance stood on the porch besides their teenaged daughter who was graduating high school herself this year.

"GOOD EVENING MA'AM, AIN'T YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER EIGHTEEN NOW?!!" I shouted back.

The girl in question on their front porch started grinning like a jackal dressed like some oversized kid in her best K-Mart ensemble of pink T-shirt with denim overall shorts, hot pink ruffled crew socks over some large reeboks. This eighteen year old's head was even made up in four girlish braids with kiddie barrettes inset.

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS NIGGA!!" She shouted back sort of turning her butt in my direction essentially mooning me clothed. She didn't take into account her mother standing right beside her taking immediate umbrage at the exchange.

"GET YO HOT TAIL IN THAT HOUSE!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A DAMN HOOKER!! I'M GONNA PUT THAT BELT ON YOUR BUTT TAMMY SINCE YOU SO HOT IN THE ASS!!" The offending girl was slapped with the force of a cast iron skillet from behind rocking her head to the side and manhandled as her grandmother looked on equal parts approving and horrified by her daughter's actions. Tammy was shoved into the house by her mother.

"SEND TAMMY OVER HERE AFTER YOU GUYS FINISHED WITH HER!!" I shouted glibly already able to hear the beating happening just inside the front door.

"I'M GONNA CALL YOUR MOTHER BOY!!"

"BRING YOUR OLD ASS OVER HERE!! WE CAN CALL HER TOGETHER GRANNY!!!" I was slightly addled feeling the few beers I'd ingested as the old neighborhood snitch shuffled into the house slamming and locking her front door with authority. Somewhere off in the distance the tunes of "SILLY by Deniece Williams" was playing in the distance.

"Well, now that the floor show is over; let's call up the parental unit." I mumbled to myself figuring my father wouldn't expect me to call back after so many tries.

I was still blocked.

I dialed up his house phone instead.

"HELLO!!" A familiar voice answered after the fourth ring.

"Erica don't give me any shit, put my dad on the phone I wanna talk to that motherfucker." I snarled spoiling for round two of our fight fueled by his stated dissatisfaction with me as a son.

"WHO'RE YOU TALKING TO LIKE THAT?!!"

"PUT HIM ON THE PHONE BITCH!!"

"HE AIN'T HERE!!" She yelled from her end of the line.

"What?"

"I-SAID, HE AIN'T HERE!! ARE YOU DEAF NIGGA?!!"

"But he called me a little while ago."

"HE'S ON A BUSINESS TRIP AND WON'T BE BACK UNTIL SUNDAY!!" My father's cowardice was revealed taking the steam out of my sails leaving a simmering volcano of emotion demanding satisfaction. He'd effectively stonewalled me for a few days.

"Fuck man; this is some straight bullshit."

"Not as much as your trash ass father cheating on me." Erica replied with equal emotion.

"What?"

"I checked the phone bill and he been talking to some bitch in Indiana!! I googled her up and she ugly as fuck!! I'm dumping your daddy nigga because he got me fucked up on a serious level!! I ain't ugly, but this guy be creeping with some busted bitches making me look bad in the process and that's not even the worse thing!"

"I just talked to him Erica."

"YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN BRING YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!!"

"Huh?"

"I'm tired of that old nigga; don't you want some pussy?" Erica Walton my dad's current live-in girlfriend and daughter of the last wasn't even trying to hide her cheap intentions at revenge against my father.

"Well, okay then Erica."

*********************************************************************************************

"What the fuck is this shit?" Erica greeted me at the door with a hot pocket in one hand and a can of cream soda in the other. I didn't give a shit that she was wearing a pink really sheer see-through babydoll nightie that put her charms on full display.

"Dinner now get in here and fuck me before I change my mind." This was the second time we'd met in person after the initial hookup that started me on my current life path. Erica Walton was case zero in my extraordinary sexual history.

"Excuse me?" From the looks of things, she'd leveled up as well since our initial meeting, even since she'd sent me some nudes last time we talked. This twentysomething presented the tight toned body of someone who worked out like a beast, a complete gym rat.

"Hey man I ain't doing the back and forth; I thought I'd shoot you an opportunity since your father thinks he can play me and keep it in the family at the same time. I was thinking we'd get it in as more of a trade if you get my drift? Did you bring your camera? I wouldn't mind getting one in for prosperity but it's okay if you don't. I've got my phone."

"What do you mean, "keeping it in the family" Erica?" I walked into the house setting the crap food on some shelving behind my dad's front door.

"Exactly what I said." She was nude underneath the delicate garment tossing me her phone. I got a glimpse of her tight round ass as she bent over retrieving it from my dad's lazy boy. Her shaved peach looked nice and juicy from the brief glimpse.

I found myself staring at an old pic of my father hugged up with her mother. I'd seen it before in a frame presented by said mother for my dad to place on top of his mantle at the time. I imagined him tossing it after making off with her daughter like a thief in the night.

"So what, I've seen this shit before; I don't get it."

"Keep scrolling!" Erica replied snarkily helping herself to a glass of what was obviously wine. I noticed an expensive bottle sitting on the coffee table.

I went through some more of the pics finding a new one that caught me by surprise. Erica's mother was pictured in what was obviously a thirst trap. She was laying on a bed in a white t-shirt and a tight pair of panties that looked a bit juvenile for a middle aged woman. There were little flowers on the material, but it was the full bubbled cheeks that caught me by surprise in the hastily taken pic.

"I guess you DO get it from your mother." I mused with a burgeoning smile on my face.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Erica snatched the phone tossing it aside on the couch like it was so much rubbish instead of a premium device worth hundreds of bucks.

Before I could say anything smart, we were kissing passionately. It was weird kissing someone with a tongue piercing even though she'd traded it out for a more modest version than her original. Her "Plain Jane" features were enhanced with a competent makeup job that added little to her honey complexion. Now she was sporting the same sandy brown extensions or likely a full weave shaved close on one side revealing a plethora of ear piercings. Thinking of Zoya Berhan I tested the waters handling her narrow neck with my right hand.

Not really a choke.

She didn't react prompting me to cup a handful of her tight rounded butt. Her derriere was totally gym built along with her defined figure which had the look of a professional athlete. Her hand went to my butt with a sense of ownership matching my energy as we broke the kiss. Erica started working on my belt buckle undoing it drawing my zipper down tugging outward on the elastic band of my underwear. She tugged them down a bit then seemed impatient relieving me of my shirt tossing it on the floor.

"You've been working out too I see, huh?"

"Mostly cardio; gotta be able to keep up, right?"

"Only one way to find out." Erica replied kneeling taking my pants down to my calves as my erection flopped out to meet her head on.

Her big fake looking lips stretched around the head of my member making half of my length disappear. My thighs were handled from the front to steady her in a kneeling position as she began sucking me off. Her technique wasn't really anything special but it was methodical as I found myself comparing her to the other women I'd been with. My father was blue collar sexually so he probably didn't care beyond smashing Erica's box. This only lasted about ten minutes as she stood up wiping a finger under her bottom lip.

"Remember what you told me last time we talked?"

"Bend over." I replied getting a brief doubletake from Erica before she drew the sheer nightie over her head tossing it aside.

This was her idea of a big reveal as I found myself looking at her breasts replete with piercings above another in her navel. There was obviously a theme here as I gave her cut body the once over taking note of her defined abdomen and visible musculature. She was definitely training hard for her life post-dad. Erica did this hair flip with a bit of flair turning about to reveal two back dimple piercings. Her butt looked amazing almost fake at first reveal.

"Starting to see a theme here; is there a piercing I'm missing?"

"Find it babe." Erica bent at a ninety degree angle locking her legs in place. She had this weird physical thing where it looked like her knees almost went in the opposite direction.

There was nothing else to say as I grabbed her hips pushing the head of my cock between her folds finding a thick almost angry feeling resistance. I dug in with my fingers pushing harder eventually shoving until I was wrapped in her confines feeling everything. Erica's inner grip was beyond tight with an incredibly strong suction as I began fucking her at an unexpected slowed rate. She was an unmovable stationary object grunting with every labored thrust. It felt tighter with each push, not frustrating but just a chore sexually speaking. This had to be the tightest pussy I'd ever been inside. We were at it a good five minutes before she piped up.

"When your father started working all this "overtime" I got bored so I hit the gym like a motherfucker. Started doing that shit two or three times a day getting on my cycling, Kegel exercises doing weight training on alternate weeks. Got my shit tight as fuck and a few guys at the gym were interested, but intimidated. Once I knew he was cheating on me, I got it in with this big bodybuilding nigga who told me it felt like there was a hand in my pussy."

"I'd agree with that assessment." I grunted watching my prick doing it's absolute best to run her through.

"Your daddy loves it asshole; he may be cheating but he always gets his at least two times a day morning and middle of the night. It's like some sort of competition between us; but I guess you can't hang."

"Too much information and hold that thought bitch." I pulled out taking Erica's hand. We walked into the dining room to the small cramped kitchen adjacent. I opened the fridge finding a bottle of honey in the side door.

"I've got lube if that's what you're after."

"Shut up." I kept ahold of her hand also retrieving another bottle of olive oil from a basket on top of the fridge.

"What're you gonna do with that?"

"Give you what you need and then I'm gonna get mine in trade." She took the bottle of oil with a raised brow following me back to the couch where I directed her to lay down on her back. Luckily my father had one of those extra-long couches which would accommodate me partially as I flipped the cap on the bottle of honey.

Despite being more than willing, Erica's behavior was nonstop skewed towards being off putting, troll-like on the regular which made it perpetually hard to deal with her on an interpersonal level. The only reason we'd ever hooked up was because she'd want to stick it to our parents. Otherwise she would've continued being this colossal asshole until we were throwing haymakers at one another that night. Thus she didn't realize that her lack of sexual attraction to me factored into her barely wet cunt.

I was going to change that to the best of my abilities.

I knelt beside the couch at her hips placing the bottle of honey on the Persian rug underneath us. There was no doubt she didn't know what was about to happen. Predictably I found the last of her piercings, what I believe is called a Christina piercing with two studs staring me in the face. I hooked a leg over my shoulder using my thumbs to pry her cunt open.

"Ah, there you are; nice to make your acquaintance." Erica's clit was still partially hidden under its hood but I had a coming out party waiting with a bottle of honey. A shudder ran through her body as the honey hit her button.

I leaned in between her thighs touching her clit with the tip of my tongue. That piercing turned out to be a godsend as more shivers went through her body with a swirl of the tongue. Her hand cradled the back of my head as I coaxed her clit into a full reveal. I slurped on it earning this hollow sounding moan, a deep intake of air.

More honey was added while I intermingled it with my saliva making a mess of her snatch. These loud slurps filled the living room as I worked a single finger inside not for her secret spot, just to give Erica a continuous sense of penetration. Her tightness was even a factor on that lone digit, but I kept at it locking lips on her slit creating an airtight seal using my tongue instead. Erica was humping up into my mouth rhythmically rolling and popping her hips with a mounting intensity.

I knew she was close waiting for some unspoken signal of an impending climax as my mouth filled with her juices. I set the bottle on the floor reaching around the outsides of her thighs to cup and pinch her tits. The little barbels added a bit of difference to the proceedings making Erica whine and moan swiveling those hips even harder. Her breathes were more labored as I kept up the continuous stimulation still adding that finger in intervals. She was getting close as I noticed how quiet it was for once.

"Aw yeah, I'm gonna cum." Erica whined in sustained syrupy fashion giving me the signal I wanted.

"OH SHIT WHAT'RE YOU?!!" I pounced on her folding her legs into her chest and abdomen driving my cock deep inside as hard as I could. Despite my efforts, penetrating her abnormally tight cunt still involved considerable effort until I felt myself break through thumping the crown of my member against the back of her box.

"AW!! AW!! AW!! FUCK!! AW SHIT!! AW!! AW MAN YOU!! FUCKING!! AW SHIT!!" I grabbed the tops of her shoulder blades trapping her legs up in the air with the insides of her ankles at my ears. Erica found herself in an upright fetal position taking a good half of my cock with brief second long plunges of the whole thing.

The friction was incredible!

It was nearly futile trying to pound the stuffing out of her box. I was feeling it with each thrust right above the base of my cock. It was equal parts pleasure and pain for both of us; Erica just didn't know that I needed this as much as she did. She was in custody of my biceps digging her manicured nails into them to steady herself on the narrow couch. I was on my knees but gradually managed a squatting position in front of her pincer-like snatch. Those C-Cup tits of hers were managing a decent vertical flop on her defined torso making me even hornier.

"GET THIS PUSSY!! AW FUCK!! COME ON GET IT!! AW!! AW!! AW FUCK ME HARDER!!" Erica aggressively encouraged sounding somewhere between enraged and euphoric as the miniscule mascara ran down her face joining a runny nose along with visible saliva glistened lips. I inched up further crouching like a gargoyle nearly rolling my jump off into a living ball of flesh. I was starting to get full penetration as she went verbally unintelligible.

Mission was accomplished on my dad's couch signified by the loud sound of my balls slapping on the bottom of her tight rock hard cheeks. Every malicious thrust down into her narrow pulsing snatch radiated across my pelvis. I went at Erica Walton truly doing my best to ruin her for other guys not caring if that would be the case afterwards one bit. I wanted this disturbed little bitch to know she'd been fucked this Friday night in no uncertain terms. Erica's face was frozen in a grimace with each powerful thrust getting these little grunts and whimpers out of her maw.

"BEAT THAT PUSSY UP!! AW SHIT!! FUCK MAN YOU KNOW IT!! AH!! AH SHIT!! YOU GETTING IT OUT OF ME!!!" Her gym enhanced strength became a factor as she began struggling mightily against me shivering all over. It was like trying to land a large slippery fish on a boating trip. My hands were forced away from her shoulders nails grazing her breasts as Erica used her Amazonian might to spread her muscular legs wide breaking my hold.

My body came crashing down atop her prone figure as her cunt relaxed a bit allowing me to drive it all the way inside up to the hilt for the first time this evening. Erica jackknifed her legs around my lower back trapping me like an anaconda with her feet interlocked at my spine. There was no room to keep up my vicious pounding and I wasn't sure if this was intentional but Erica played right into my hands. Instead of trying to fuck her, I began rolling and grinding into her stuffed snatch like I was trying to push her through the couch to the floor beneath and beyond.

"CUMMING!! AW SHIT YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!!! MOMMY!! I'M CUMMING!! AW SHIT NIGGA!! I'M!!! CUMMING!!" Erica cracked and shattered openly sobbing as she involuntarily squeezed out a simultaneous climax from my embattled prick. I locked arms around her torso squeezing tight as rope after rope of thick milky cum vandalized the inside of her snatch with criminal intent. Both of us tensed up in each other's embrace as I sank my teeth into her shoulder blade stifling my own euphoric screams.

"Damn you've leveled up like a motherfucker." Erica chuckled caressing the back of my head in loving fashion as I propped up on both elbows looking down at her face.

"You like?"

"I like." This time she kissed me earnestly looking somewhat embarrassed when we broke contact.

I got up in a pushup position glancing down at my business still embedded inside her snatch. Erica licked her lips invitingly when I looked back at her face. I started slowly screwing her just watching the connection and the thick milky sheen of our intermingled essences coating my shaft. It had a sticky, batter like consistency to it accompanied by this creamy sound when I pushed back into her now looser cunt. Erica reached down spreading her labia apart revealing her fully engorged clit and the rich pink inner halves of her lower lips.

"That shit was so good I almost wish I weren't on the pill."

"Bitch." I pulled out finding my cock completely drenched even dripping her juices all over her snatch and abdomen.

"Just kidding; you're gonna give me some more, right?" I knelt between her legs taking in the view but still had a mostly static expression on my face.

"I'm thirsty."

"Uh, okay." Erica replied already drawing her legs up to roll into a sitting position beside me. One of her hands was cupping her snatch as she stood up with this whimsical sigh.

"Hey Erica, we still haven't used this olive oil."

She did a doubletake before hobbling into the kitchen returning with a can of beer which she dutifully placed on a coaster finally respecting my father's sense of cleanliness. It was a odd bit of compliance on her part which made it funny considering the couch had been defiled for all time. I considered taking a pic of it for my cousin Jaquan who blamed me for similar misbehavior at his home as well. Erica disappeared into the bathroom closing the door behind her. Seconds later I could hear her ponderously slam down on the toilet seat after starting the shower.