Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 16 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh what's this?" I found Erica's phone sticking me in the back picking it up realizing it wasn't locked.

I went back to the thirst trap supposedly sent to my father by his affair partner, Erica's mother. My educated eye told me she was probably a whole snack back in her day. I found the pic funny because my dad never betrayed any fetish of a sort but this spoke to my proclivities quite nicely as I found another thirst trap taken from a low camera angle. Mrs. Walton was definitely packing some cake underneath her normally nondescript, frumpy clothing.

"Don't tell me, you're looking at my mom, aren't you?" I found Erica watching me from the other side of the living room near the front door, head poked out.

"I take the fifth."

"Well if you like her so much why don't you go over to her house and fuck her?"

"Ew."

"In the meantime, fuck this." Erica stepped out into the entrance to the living room.

She'd changed into this skimpy bra and bikini panty set. My eyes hit the sheer mesh balconette brassiere first noticing her nipples poking into the material. Her panties were so tiny they seemed little more than a bit of fabric held skintight to her body. As a whole this bitch looked camera ready assuming a pose showing off her cut, gym fit body like she was in a music video or an adult movie. I raised her phone filming her for prosperity.

"Goddamn you're a whole snack; stay right there while I get this on camera Erica."

"You're good enough for the whole package; I honestly didn't think you'd be able to hang, but you had me at hello negro. I don't know what you've been doing lately, but your fuck game is damn near next level."

"Damn near?" Erica did a series of poses for the camera on her iPhone showing off her body making sure I got a more than adequate view of her tight rounded buns. Those molded cheeks were obviously the result of thousands of squats.

"Stop clout chasing, I admit you're the first guy to really crack me open in a while. The other two guys I hooked up with just kinda got what they could get but you put in the work. So, I feel like you've earned something nice to look at while we sports fuck the shit out of ourselves. Besides, we need to make another sex tape to commemorate the one we did a while back."

"Can I post it online; on my site?"

"No, that shit is going on my fucking site; the one we set up that day. If you want, we can get your camera equipment tomorrow and film some bomb ass shit for your website, for thirty bucks negro."

"Thirty bucks?"

"That's how much I had to pay for a subscription to your damn website; you think you're slick pulling that small hat shit on me." Erica scolded cupping her breasts for the camera on her phone while I chuckled.

"Sold American bitch." I got up planting my naked butt in my father's lazy boy looking dead on across the room.

"Damn right." Erica agreed.

"Now come over here on your hands and knees so that I can teach you how to fuck on camera."

She crouched low to the floor thighs spread wide apart with her muscular arms, palms planted flat demonstrating a feline prowess. Erica crawled across the hardwood living room floor on her palms and the balls of her feet right between my thighs playing facially to her camera as she took my cock in her mouth. There was still some distance between us making my cock sort of arch a little with half of it in her maw. Her head started bobbing with things getting sloppy very quickly. Erica made these hungry sounds sort of humming as she took more of my shaft.

The distance between us got closer as she took more and more of my girth in a display that revealed just how selfish she actually was in hindsight. At first she'd given me a text book blow job barely putting any passion into things simply wanting hers instead of sharing an experience. Now that I'd proven myself, Erica was pulling out all the bells and whistles which left me kind of irritated. Her big fake looking lips were taking me whole to the base holding there until she was on the verge of choking at which point she'd draw back coughing.

"Turn the fuck around and show me that tight ass of yours." My voice ran cold.

Erica leaned back upright on her haunches coughing profusely from gagging herself with my cock until it became necessary for her to pound a fist on her breastbone. She coughed up some saliva that had gone down the wrong pipe as I sat there filming. She turned about grabbing the edge of my father's coffee table presenting her tight toned gym built bubble butt. Erica Walton was the epitome of athleticism showing off the buns with her tight peach dead center dying for more of my cock.

My hand slapped the edge of her right buttock finding that it didn't move or jiggle in the least.

I slapped it several more times I the same spot getting no response physically or verbally from Erica feeling challenged out of the blue.

My left palm slapped up a storm on the other cheek getting the same result as she looked over her shoulder at my face licking her bottom lip moaning.

"Well, alrighty then bitch." In that instant, I knew what I was working with in no uncertain terms.

I paused the camera on her phone setting it aside handling her thighs from the back until she straitened her legs achieved that weird looking backward crook at the knees. Two fingers found Erica's special place between the folds easily enough roughly working her g-spot. My relentless prodding bore results soon enough as her legs began trembling eventually shaking uncontrollably. When Erica reached a fever pitch, I pulled back further eating her from the back. My thumbs held her flower pried apart so that I could get at her juiciest parts.

The young Ms. Walton rewarded me with some sustained syrupy sounding moans and whines. My tongue became a surrogate cock teasing and licking her entrance as I got sloppy in my own right. This was a woman who'd been in conflict with everyone around her for as long as she could remember, but none so relentless as herself. I used brief intervals of fellatio and fingering until she was nearly fit to be tied. Her tight butt ended up bobbing and grinding on my face until I grabbed her hips pulling back forward.

Erica got really animated planting a foot on the chair's arm as my hands went after her breasts, specifically the piercings in her nipples. This loud sustained breathy sounding moan escaped her lips as I pulled and twisted those lanced nubs also squeezing, rather mauling her breasts wholesale in intervals. She got into it abusing her clit in these loud open handed slaps teasing her piercings there. I knew Erica in this moment understanding something of her personality; there was no doubt about her triggers as I shoved three fingers inside her compromised snatch.

Her face twisted into something ugly and obscene as I savagely fingered and fucked her into hysterics with my digits. My hand was a blur wetly smacking against her sculpted figure until she was shouting gibberish to the rafters. Erica went decidedly serpentine in movement shaking, bobbing, and twisting while her left leg trembled planted on the arm of my dad's favorite lazy boy. I could feel her on the verge of release going even harder. Erica was groaning through gritted teeth sounding primal, animalistic as she crested.

"FUH FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!!"

These explosive bursts of moisture undated my invading fingers followed by this sustained spray of her essence all over the me, the edge of the coffee table and my father's favorite Persian rug. She was making even weirder sounds sort of squealing like a pig with a falsetto undertone to it as I rode it out jilling her with extreme prejudice.

"AWWWRGGH!!!" I saw my chance and took it.

Erica didn't know what hit her when I arched up simultaneously yanking her down onto my cock stabbing into her deepest parts. I bounced those tight, factory tough buns in my lap quickly hooking my arms behind her knees. This woman liked her sex rough and nasty and I was here to oblige forcing my arms together until I interlocked my fingers. This left Erica's legs folded against her chest in an alternate version of the same posture I'd used earlier in this initial tryst. She was forced to sit and bounce on my business and like it. She took over mauling her own tits.

"AW!! AW FUCK HOW DID YOU KNOW?!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I yelled back silencing her while I yanked her legs far apart hooking them over the arms of my father's lazy boy. My hands shot down with one covering her mound with the engorged clit visible between my middle fingers as the other mercilessly slapped said clit. Erica's throaty moans heralded a series of tremors throughout her tight toned body as she climaxed repeatedly. I broke this up with mean tit play which prompted her to slap and abuse her button until I took over again.

Instead I handled her hips doing my best to demolish her formerly tight cunt to the best of my abilities.

Erica became rubbery and unglued leaning backward into me like I was part of my dad's last boy with her arms hanging like dead weight at her sides. I reached up completely covering her tits squeezing them like I wanted to make them burst intermittently working her nipple piercings until I figured she could offer no resistance any more. When I determined the same finding her inert even when I went after her clit again, I knew it was time to change thing up again.

"Erica get the fuck off my dick and show me that ass; I wanna see how you do it." I purposely sounded unemotional already in the zone once I learned that she was definitely a masochist. After being with a woman Zoya Berhan who eclipsed her in this regard, there was no mistaking the signs. She flattened her palms on the soiled coffee table locking her legs in place waiting breathing heavily. Her sculpted figure resembled a statue cut from the finest marble. Those muscled legs were far enough apart to accommodate me if I wanted to take her form behind.

"AW!! AW FUH FUCK!!!" My hand landed on her peach hard enough to get a visible splash of her essence. Her legs started quivering but she retained this posture.

"AW SHIT!! AW!! AW YEAH!! YES!! FUCK!!" My open hand slapped the shit out of her peach several times in succession before I shoved three fingers inside going hard on her g-spot again.

I knew what I was after content to go at her for the rest of the night if humanly possible. My other hand purposely pinched her rock solid buttocks slapping them at a painful angle in uneven intervals she couldn't predict. This went on for a while as I noticed goosebumps prickling up on those defiant buttocks while her legs shook and trembled reminding me of some baby doe trying to walk for the first time. Erica locked her arms trying not to faceplant on my dad's coffee table.

Those tiny microscopic bumps were all over the place at this moment prodding me even more. Erica faltered out of nowhere dipping towards her right side then unevenly wobbled left as she struggled to remain on her feet. The shaking got worse heralded by her weird vocal cries that ran the gambit from odd huffing to overt sobbing into these distressed animalistic cries. She was barely holding on now bobbing vertically fucking my hand like she meant it alternating the movements with a little wiggle of the hips every so often. Erica was trying to acclimate to my actions but I wasn't having that for one second.

"AW!! AAH!! AW SHIT!! SHIT FUCK!! GAWD IT FEELS SO!!!" I snatched my hand out of her gooey confines without fanfare spanking the same spot on her right buttock until started to look bruised. Erica's head thumped the top of the coffee table as she went into a hysterical crying fit with the tremors engulfing her entire body.

I stopped spanking her digging my nails into her hips yanking backward with all my might snatching her away from the table for a new sensation I'm sure she didn't expect.

"MASTER!!!" Erica yelled at the top of her lungs probably heard the next floor up in my father's apartment building.

I buried my teeth in that bruised buttock then shoved her away violently. She barely caught the edge of the table immediately orgasming several times in succession. She was shaking so hard, I fleetingly thought she might need medical assistance. Instead I turned Erica's phone in her direction capturing it on camera. I propped it o the arm of the lazy boy intent on getting some satisfaction for myself.

I went balls deep fucking this woman right in the middle of her orgasm as hard as I could manage. Her tight buns finally managed that motion ripple I was looking for since encountering her physically.

Erica squirted all over the base of my balls and shaft then apparently became incontinent peeing all over the hardwood floor as I disconnected having a seat on my father's throne. I picked up the camera as she flopped down on her knees in the puddle she'd made with her upper half draped over the coffee table. I got a really good shot of her pulsing cunt situated perfectly between those gym sculpted buns. I was calm yet still sporting a rock hard cock.

Erica Walton had no fucks left to give.

"Hey girl?"

"Yes Master?" I did a doubletake at the second degenerate to refer to me in that manner but didn't correct her.

"We still haven't used this olive oil."

She started tapping out on top of the coffee table wearily chuckling to herself.

I got a closeup of her hand tapping to close things out before going into the kitchen retrieving a beer from the fridge. Ms. Walton deserved a bit of a break so I stayed in the kitchen noticing her expensive phone in my hand. I decided to scroll through it chuckling at the deluge of selfies which were closeups of her innocuous plain face with makeup, filters and without near the hundreds. There were a few thirst traps mixed in taking advantage of that tight toned butt of hers that made my member twitch. I'd still been left tragically unsatisfied after pushing her over the edge sexually. There was no way I'd ever tell her that my actions were fueled by the volcanic anger at my dad.

"COME IN HERE!!" I shouted loud enough to be heard by my recovering jump off.

"I TAPPED; YOU WIN!!" Erica yelled back still sounding strained.

"GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!" I shouted again with a bit more base in my voice knowing the effect it would have on her.

Erica Walton was very similar to Dr. Zoya Berhan in that both were highly intellectual overachievers with severe sexual proclivities distinctly bordering on if not outright masochism. Erica eventually crawled into the kitchen on all fours in her birthday suit while I went through her phone.

"I thought you tapped."

"You wanted me, so here I am." Her tone was measured sounding a little forced after I'd given her the business.

"Hold that thought." I chugged the rest of my can tossing it aside on the tiled floor instead of the readily available garbage can less than a foot away propped up against the closed curtain window. My eyes were settled on my father's cell number as I pushed the speed dial getting a ring. I put it on speaker looking down into Erica's face.

"Who're you calling?" I set the phone on the edge of the counter right over her head.

"Shut up." The phone continued ringing without going to voicemail making me even angrier. I'd been purposely shut out after he'd called in a verbal drive by designed to emotionally devastate me.

"HELLO, ERICA?!! My dad answered already half yelling. There was no telling what he was doing, but he didn't like being disturbed. Erica immediately went after her phone but I parried her attempts to snatch it back with a swipe of my arm cupping her chin.

My cock found its way into her mouth with my hand positioned under her chin.

"YOU THERE?!! Hey you can't be calling me when I'm in the middle of work like this; I'm at a very important meeting right now and I'll call you up uh, first thing in the morning!" It was just after eight in the evening on a Friday and we both knew he was stepping out. Erica tried to reach for the phone again, but I pushed half of my length further inside her mouth.

Her brown eyes fluttered going everywhere but still returning to the phone I was keeping just out of reach while my father tried to figure things out from his end. Despite the fact that I'd been outed, he'd never suspect me of doing something this underhanded and devious. Then again, my father was cheating on his current girlfriend, the daughter of his former with said mother and who knows how many others. Yet, I was deemed scum of the earth.

Something stuck to his shoe like used gum on a sidewalk, utterly beneath him.

I steadied myself with a hand on the counter next to the phone while using my other to palm the back of her head keeping it stationary for my thrusting hips.

"You mad at me for going this last minute trip, right? Is that it Erica girl?!! YOU KNOW MONEY DON'T GROW ON TREES AND I'VE NEVER ASKED YOU TO WORK ONE DAY SINCE YOU STARTED SHACKING UP AT MY PLACE!!! I always told you that cheating and making my money funny are deal breakers girl; ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MY MONEY FUNNY, HUH ERICA?!! Look, I'll put a couple hundred dollars on your cash app, okay? Erica? You there? I CAN HEAR YOU BREATHING, YA KNOW?!!"

Correction, he could hear his girlfriend sucking his son's cock.

My prick was plunging in and out of her mouth churning up copious amounts of foamy saliva mingled with precum. The inside of Erica's cheek was poked numerous times but mainly plunged into her throat by my throbbing prick.

She was taking all of it right there prostrate on the tiled floor of my father's kitchen.

"YOU GONNA SAY SOMETHING OR NOT?!! SPEAK!! Damn Erica, you know how much I love you baby; stop acting like a child girl. I'M GONNA HANG UP IF YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING!! YOU HEAR ME!! Erica? TALK GAWDDAMIT!!"

"Who're you in here yelling at?" Both of us paused at the sound of a new voice barely above a whisper. This was followed by some movement and what I'm sure was my dad putting his hand over his phone.

"Oh nothing, just helping my little niece out with some homework." My father bullshitted to this unknown female as Erica began squirming with a mouthful of my prick. I held on fast reaping all of the benefits for a few seconds at least until she spit out my cock followed by a deluge of frothy saliva running down her chin.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" Erica swiped the phone off the counter screaming into it, but it was too late. My father hung up quickly when the other person entered the room.

I stood there over her as she did this banshee's scream into the face of her iPhone, then spiked it with all of her might against the back of the counter before tipping over into the sink. All of the muscles in her back and shoulders were visibly flexing as a bell sound emanated from the sink full of unwashed dishes. Some of them were cracked and broken like her May-December relationship with a man in his mid-fifties. I fished her phone out of the sink looking at the crack in its screen.

"He sent you three hundred on cash app." I informed Erica casually raising a brow.

She lurched forward burying my cock to the hilt in her mouth sucking as hard as she could going into an rage inspired sloppy top that was just what the doctor ordered. She went at me completely invested even going so far as to dangerously drag her teeth along my member before vacuum sucking on the crown making me wince and groan. Decidedly right handed, Erica Walton spurred lover and fellow disowned offspring initiated a power jacking of my penis that had me repeatedly checking to make sure it hadn't been ripped free of my body.

Not one to be left out of the festivities and cognizant that an enraged troubled female presently had my cock in her mouth, prompted me to grab her ears like handles. She was gagging and hacking on my buried meat like nobody's business. I drew back emphatically allowing her to cough up a bit of spunk all over the tiled floor getting my left big toe in the process. This was raw and nasty; just what we both so desperately needed as she went back in on me jerking and sucking passionately without peer on this tragic Friday evening.