Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 16 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got Erica down on all fours kneeling in front of her with my hand on her sides fucking her mouth reverse doggystyle. She took it like a champ allowing herself to be used in a way that would have me shot by a firing squad of the staunchest uptight feminists if they were made privy. Nothing was held back once my dad had been dragged out of his bullshit closet by the ankles kicking and screaming as it were. Erica graduated to simply holding her mouth slightly open giving me the sensation of penetration as I fucked it like the shit was going out of style.

Her lower back arched really deep making that tight toned ass rise high in the air as her defined abdomen rode low against the tiled floor. I leaned over her back grabbing handfuls of her defiant buttocks parting them as best I could like ripe fruit. Erica's head was pressed against the floor making me go lower as well still in custody of her sculpted derriere. The pointer and middle fingers of both hands played at her compromised opening poking it a bit as I crested. Before I even realized it, I was firing shot after shot of cum directly into her belly with no end in sight.

Then it was over.

Erica spit out my prick coughing profusely as I knelt over her watching before slowly standing upright. This continued for a few minutes until she composed herself standing up in front of me. Her face was a mask of raw anger and agony, a woman truly scorned tossed aside for the shiny new toy in my dad's life. He was the worst.

Her hand pancaked the side of my face in this loud slap that made my ears ring for a second.

She stomped backwards until her defined back thumped the kitchen wall then slid down sitting on her bare ass drawing her knees up in to her chest. Her muscular arms were wrapped around her the front of her knees as she fumed silently. Erica tucked her chin looking down between her thighs as I glanced at a magnet on the fridge.

"Guess I'll be going then."

I stepped over her walking out of the kitchen to the living room where I gathered up my clothing meticulously folding it over my arm. It was my intent to have a shower and be on my way as I noticed the discarded hot pocket and can of creamed soda on the shelf where I'd left it when I came inside at the beginning of our evening. I shrugged taking a bite out of the pizza flavored treat beginning to pull the tab on the now lukewarm can of soda.

"WAIT!!" Erica came running out of the kitchen in her birthday suit with her arms wrapped around her torso crying with streams of tears running down her cheeks, bottom lip quivering uncontrollably.

Before I could say anything or react, the young Ms. Walton locked me in a deep embrace mashing her face into my chest still sobbing. I reluctantly cupped the back of her head as she composed herself looking up at my face.

"I'M SORRY ABOUT SLAPPING YOU!! YOU CAN SLAP ME BACK RIGHT NOW IF YOU WANT!!" She offered through tears.

"Nah, it's okay I deserved it." Erica cried some more holding me even tighter before responding.

"Uhm, I know I have no right to ask anything of you, but can you stay here with me a little while longer please. We can do what ever you want and I promise I won't be a douche!! I promise I won't be a raging bitch no matter what and we can do all kinds of things with everything on the table! Please, I don't wanna be alone right now because I don't trust myself and uh...we still haven't used that olive oil." I glanced over at the bottle on the coffee table.

"Erica." My father's apartment already reeked of nasty sex. Erica Walton was a mess with one eyelash hanging off.

"Please just spend a little more time with me, okay? I'll be really nice like, uh a girlfriend experience right? That's what they say nowadays when you're really nice and feminine, huh? IF NOTHING ELSE JUST FUCK ME UNTIL YOU CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF ME ANYMORE LIKE YOUR DADDY!! I'm a piece of shit!! A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!"

I offered Erica my can of lukewarm cream soda.

We exchanged glances before she took a swig of the generic beverage.

She suddenly bolted into the bathroom knocking the door open with her fist making it hit the wall as she prayed to the porcelain goddess.

I was kind enough to hold her hair until she was done. Both of us had been put through the wringer. We showered together without much conversation or play between us making me think Erica was done for the night as she got out first covering her front with a towel pulling the door up behind her leaving me to my thoughts. She already knew he was cheating but nothing trumps actual proof audibly, even worse visually. His tacit dismissal of her to some third string bench warmer hit Ms. Walton were she lived. Despite her usual edgy attitude, Erica was shook.

Me, I'd initially called just wanting to see if he would pick up for her but got more than either of us bargained for.

"Huh, oh!" I stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed and refreshed finding my gaze drawn directly to the white cotton panties drawn skintight across Erica's gym engineered butt. She was on her knees also wearing a white tee tending to the mess we'd made. There were cleaning supplies sticking out of a plastic mop bucket next to her thigh as she literally scrubbed the floor clean of her urine. Erica glanced backwards noticing that I was fully dressed.

"I've got some food cooking on the stove for you if you're interested; will you at least stay for dinner please?"

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to impose."

"I don't mind, it's a good ten minutes waiting time but if you've got better things to do, I'll chuck it in the trash."

"Hey Erica, are we good?"

"Of course, are you gonna eat?" Erica was scrubbing that spot like she was trying to push through the floor into the apartment below us.

"Yeah."

It was unintentional but my actions unlocked what I believed to be a seldom seen side of Ms. Erica Walton.

For those remaining ten plus minutes I sat watching as she went about cleaning my father's apartment returning it to its normal pristine state. After vacuuming the couch cushions, she switched on his flatscreen television handing me the remote before going into the kitchen to finish preparing the meal. Erica set the dining room table for one with a meal of single serve lasagna, several garlic bread sticks and side dishes of vegetables smothered in butter in saucers. She pulled my chair out before pouring me a glass of red wine, then sat at my right side watching.

"You aren't having anything?"

"Reached my optimal calorie count for the day; can't eat again until just after eight in the morning. It takes a lot of work to maintain this body."

"Can't cheat a little?" I asked instantly regretting the triggering question as she glanced away instantly crestfallen.

"Sorry, I keep putting my foot in my mouth."

Erica didn't say anything but sucked in her bottom lip offering me a salt shaker on the table. I ate finding that she was an excellent cook and exceptional homemaker when she wanted to be. She sat there watching me eat betraying no further emotion, but still visibly affected at the "In Your Face" confirmation of my dad's infidelity. Despite her normal off putting demeanor, I felt that Erica Walton deserved more than what my father was willing to give in tiny bits of affection while using her as a sentient sex toy. She'd gone after him on purpose trying to stick it to her mother and reaped the whirlwind in the form of a massive grey rock.

"Who taught you about sex? You're so much different than when we first hooked up." Erica broke the silence.

"I uh, just learned from every experience I had; kind of like collecting skills I guess."

"I wanna ask you what you learned from me, but it's obvious I have nothing to give. Seems like you already had somebody like me before, huh?"

"A professor at my college; it's a long story Erica."

"You don't have to share it with me, but I'm glad she taught you about people like me. I don't want any more uh, trauma bonding; I had my fill for the foreseeable future. I just wanted you to know that you're the best fuck I've ever had." I raised a brow.

"I don't know about that."

"No, I was willing with you; didn't have a choice the first time but kinda liked it."

"Oh!" I put my fork down trying to figure out what to say next, but Erica covered my hand with her own.

"We're not unpacking tonight, relax and enjoy your dinner." She got up with her hand still blanketing my own rewarding me with a kiss on the lips before going into the kitchen finishing up washing the dishes left that weren't broken. It still felt awkward eating after getting a peek at her inner demons before she shut that door.

Erica returned from the kitchen placing a slice of apple pie alamode in front of me as a dessert before taking her seat across from me watching.

"Dessert too?"

"You more than earned it." She looked statically bland with a face devoid of makeup, just intimately nondescript.

"Thanks."

"Instead of me saying "You're Welcome" can I ask you for a favor please?"

"Sure, what is it?"

Erica leaned over reaching down beside her chair below my field of vision coming up with a familiar bottle.

"Can we use all of this olive oil?" She set the bottle down on her placemat.

I dipped my head chuckling at the sly way I'd been finessed into staying for the evening as she got up walking behind my chair. Erica leaned over me from the back spooning some pie and vanilla ice cream into my mouth before kissing the top of my head. She walked to the edge of the dining room pausing long enough to glance back at me with an honest smile on her face. It didn't mean anything other than a shared experience and maybe friendship. Her gaze followed mine down to her butt and muscular legs.

Erica ran a finger along her panty line adjusting a slight wedgie snapping it for my enjoyment before disappearing.

The rest of that dessert disappeared in record time as I scarfed it down with a tent in my pants. My eyes were focused on the bottle of olive oil left before me as motivation. In fact I was throbbing so much that I got naked leaving my clothes behind on the dining room floor taking only the bottle. My cock was pointing the way to my father's bedroom door which was cracked. The young Ms. Walton was watching a movie on the television inside atop my dad's old school dresser. I peered just inside through the negative space in the cracked door.

Erica was lying prone on her belly at a diagonal angle sort of facing the television. There was a makeup pallet on the bedding and a few beauty accessories next to her phone. Erica was redoing her face with a little mirror in her hand while On Her Majesty's Secret Service played loud and in grand fashion on the mounted flatscreen. There was no doubt she knew I was there as I softly pushed the door open to my father's inner sanctum. It was pretty plain for the most part, perfectly suitable for a man with deep southern roots. Everything had its place in there.

Erica's white t-shirt and matching skintight cotton panties were calling out to me in the worst way. She'd combed out her hair tying it off in the back with a bow at the top which looked, cute. Erica was in the process of doing her eyes with this odd tool that looked like a stamp. Her phone rang out of the blue with what appeared to be a text. She took a second long look at its face before tossing it aside. I gathered my wayward father was trying to cover his ass in some fashion a few states over while I was about to criminally defile his bed.

There was a large bath towel underneath her in obvious preparation for the night's festivities as Erica resumed putting her face back on now working on her lips as the movie played out. Onscreen, my favorite Bond was in the process of attempting to save a woman who appeared to be trying to end herself only to be confronted by thugs. A fight ensued enhanced by the surround sound of my father's speakers as I glanced down admiring the tight buns awaiting me. I decided to be funny placing the bottle in the crack of her ass before sliding up next to her.

"Good movie, actually one of my all time favorites." I admitted.

"Mine too, it's my favorite chick flick." Erica replied not acknowledging my cock poking into her right thigh or my hand draped over the bottle in her gluteal cleft.

"Chick flick?"

"Yeah, this is the one Bond flick that makes all the bullshit with women in the other movies make sense."

"You're talking about Tracy, right?"

"This movie would be absolute shit without Diana Rigg; she's the glue that holds the flimsy plot together and adds real emotional depth and layers to George Lazenby's Bond in his inaugural run. Once you watch this movie you understand why he never commits to one woman. I love that about this movie."

"Me too, I always cry at the end of this movie even though I've seen it probably a thousand times by now." Erica glanced at me mirror in one hand, lip liner in the other.

"I cry too." Her words hung in the air.

We started making out in earnest for a few minutes before she broke it off.

"I just got my face back on and you want to ruin it." We gave each other little pecks on the lips being wholly affectionate with one another as I subtly slid the cylindrical bottle of olive oil along the crack of her tight butt.

"Do you mind if I ruin these panties?"

"Now that I know how you move in the sheets, you can do whatever you want with me. Honestly before you called tonight, I was trying to get my body building gym buddy to come over and take care of things. Even got everything ready back there if you get my drift. Now that you're here, a good cleanse doesn't have to go to waste."

"What happened with the other guy?" I kept that bottle moving back and forth over the taut cotton material covering her sculpted buttocks. Erica returned to her reflection finishing the lining of her big plush looking lips.

"Couldn't get away from his husband."

"HUH?!!" She chuckled before correcting herself.

"Oh, I mean wife."

"Are you sure?" Both of us chortled enjoying one another's company honestly making out some more. Erica dropped the mirror on the far end of the bed leaning closer into my body. She moaned into my mouth giving me a audible jolt of pleasure before drawing back again.

"Don't do it hard like before; let's enjoy it vanilla this time, okay?"

Instead of replying, I rolled over on my back as she draped an arm across my chest leaning in for more. Her hand softly captured my thickened tumescence casually stroking it as her tongue swirled about in my mouth. To signal my acquiescence, I raised both arms over my head on the bed palms facing the ceiling. Erica's tongue flicked out curved at the tip teasing my nipple making it hard. This little bit of visual encouragement prompted her to lock her lips on that nipple sucking and nipping using her fingers to playfully flick the other before sucking it too.

My moans coupled with the telltale pulses from my endowment got her fist jacking a bit harder as she continued passionately working on my nipples. Erica's long tongue twirled on the center of my sternum tracing an invisible trail along my abdomen focusing on my navel with her pumping fist adjacent to her right cheek. Before I even realized it, her hand was cupping the underside of my balls as she took me nearly to the base of my cock. She did this sort of pressing upward on my sack going in the direction of my chin giving up the exceptional sloppy top.

"Aw, you're gonna make me cum quick if you keep it up." I admitted already beyond the point of no return.

"Okay." There was this wet hungry sounding slurp that accompanied her actions.

She started sucking and swirling her tongue exclusively on my crown frantically jerking me off as I fired several ropes into her mouth almost on command. Erica buried my endowment to the base until her eyes started to water then drew back coughing a bit methodically running her fist along my shaft cooing. The underside of my prick slathered in saliva followed by my balls until they were a slimy mess.

"Will you play with me all night?" Erica asked timidly not looking at my face intermittently licking and slurping on my crown.

"Oh hell yes." She looked up propped up on an elbow looking heartened at my face while our favorite movie played over her shoulder. Erica reached back bringing that bottle of olive oil into view.

Now given permission, she mounted me cowgirl favoring the bottle looking at the natural lubricant inside then smiled at me as she popped the cap. Erica scooted down to the top of my thighs pinning me to the mattress. She sprayed a sustained stream on my spent member recapping the bottle tossing it at our left side.

"I hope you're ready." She chuckled.

Erica mounted me with the underside of my cock pressed against her covered slit. Her use of the oil became apparent as she began rowing her cunt against her shaft like her life depended on it. The slickness and pressure from her dead weight got me hard in seconds as the young Ms. Walton rode me like a jockey leaning forward a bit so that she could pinch and tease my nipples with her thumbs. Some of her carefully applied smoky mascara was already starting to run down her cheeks as she locked her knees clamping down on the outside of my pelvis.

We were somewhere between heavenly between first and second base with my hands handling her torso at the ribcage before drifting under her shirt. Her piercings were my initial targets, but Erica was out to make it known that it was my turn to get shook without further conversation. Our abdomens were mushed together though the deep arch in her back with that tight butt swiveling and popping on my business. Everything was so slick contrasted with the dense nature of her athletic frame. Erica folded her t-shirt over the back of her neck baring her breasts.

Before I could handle them in the open she interlocked her fingers in mine sitting upright visibly going into the throes of a massive orgasm. Her bucking hips ground me into oblivion with my cock sandwiched between her covered lower lips. My endowment had swollen beyond the point of no return also and it was a matter of timing things just right. Our interlocked fingers tightened as we reached synchronicity.

I shot several ropes all over my stomach as she shouted euphorically feeling it all over her body.

Several tremors rocked her body settling down into light trembling as her nails dug into my palms while she crested. The deep arch in her lower back caused her pierced tits to point majestically at the frosted ceiling of my father's utilitarian bedroom. Erica made these breathy moans rubbing her breasts and abdomen in a display I wished I was filming. Her knees tightened harder into the sides of my pelvis as she got in a few last minute twerks tantalizing my ground up cock. She glanced down cupping the sides of my face leaning in as if for a kiss.

Instead she lapped up all of my copious spunk in loving fashion before addressing me through narrowed eyes.

"Sorry I just like the taste; your cum is sweet; uhm, may I do some more please?"

I nodded also in the zone.

Erica scrambled up my body with a quickness that startled me as I found my head cradled between her muscular thighs. My field of vision was filled with her snatch hidden behind the oil matted crotch of her panties. She reached down drawing the material to the side revealing her slit and engorged clit piercings there notwithstanding.

"Eat me."

I didn't disappoint.

Everything was eaten on the plate offered, pardon the pun. A tiny portion of her regular personality came to the fore when she started to feel it throughout her crotch. Erica knelt over my head in an odd bit of DeJa'Vu seeing as I'd used the same posture on a number of my sexual partners in the past. Her cunt was driven right into my mouth with no wiggle room making it a necessity for me to go into survival mode. Her rapturous sounds of extasy filled my ears despite them being covered by her inner thighs. In short order I realized she was actually fucking my face.