Maxine's - The Raid Pt. 01 - Entry

Story Info
An international raid goes horribly for the team leader.
3.1k words
4.77
6.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktaz
ktaz
34 Followers

Three unmarked Mercedes vans quietly parked at the front gate of Chateau de Michel de Montaigne just east of Bordeaux France. Inside was a joint task force made up of FBI and Interpol agents. The team was made agents specializing in breaching dwellings, surveillance, and hostage recovery and counseling. Their goal, to rescue one FBI agent, one Interpol agent and at least twelve young women who had been abducted over the past year. The suspected kidnapper was Maxine Demerov, the owner of a large number of fur salons, and has seemed to amass a large fortune beyond the scope of a fur retailer.

Over a year earlier, FBI agent Chris Franklin went missing while on vacation in France. It was believed that he was looking for his sister who went missing as well, six months prior to that. When he did not return, Interpol was contacted, and an investigation was started. The Chateau was being investigated by agent Suzanne Lee, who was based out of the Paris office and a liaison to the Chinese government went out to investigate.

She often took assignments where she broke into suspect locations and planted recording devices as well as obtained sensitive data from computers and files. On that night, Lee went missing Interpol received an email with files from her containing Demerov's financial records, an encrypted file with names of customers, and surveillance footage from the night that FBI agent Franklin was disappeared. As well as body worn camera footage that Franklin had been wearing.

The records showed millions of dollars in transactions taken in by this facility each month and yearly amount was staggering. The surveillance footage showed Franklin breaking into a wing of the building. Going down a corridor with fourteen doors. From the footage, ten of the rooms appeared to be single rooms and four appeared to be rooms that were double rooms with a door between them.

Each room was decorated differently and had a beautiful young woman inside wearing furs. In the last room he checked, Franklin found his sister. Soon after it showed an alarm going off, all of the women awakening and rushing the room. The footage stops after that, and no one knows what happened to him.

The only positive is that using the footage provided a layout of a good portion of the building and through the use of facial recognition software, most of the women in the video were able to be identified. Now it was time to get them all back.

The raid was being led on the Interpol side by Veronique LeBeau, the head of Counterintelligence. She was there as a favor to the US government so that their people could operate on foreign soil. For the FBI it was the head of the Criminal Investigation Division Charles Andreson who planned to find and apprehend Demerov himself. One of their people had gone missing and he was taking this personally. The go order was given, and the teams moved to their locations.

The first van held group B which consisted of 4 FBI SWAT members and Group C which contained 4 Interpol Incident Response Team members. Both headed around the sides of the building to contain anyone trying to escape and then make entry through the basement and rear entrances. Van two held most of group A which consisted of 8 members of the Interpol hostage recovery and counseling team. Each assigned to a room with an international kidnapping victim. The final van held 4 members of the FBI hostage recovery team, as well as the FBI and Interpol team leaders. These groups formed up and headed to the front door to gain entry and rescue victims.

Left in the final van was Martin Jordan, a cyber analyst who was in charge of remotely deactivating the security as well as surveillance to assist the teams. He linked directly into the feed for security cameras, created a dead spot to hide the vans and is monitoring the feed from inside the building so that he can relay to each of the teams.

All groups reported that they had reached their entrance door and the order was given for group A, which was the largest group to proceed. Security was deactivated, the front door lock was picked open, and the agents quickly entered the chateau. The team leaders headed to the office and then through a door to what is believed to be the residence level and the hostage recovery group turning right to the private suites and entering that wing. Anderson headed right for the office and LeBeau followed.

As group A moved quickly down the hall to the door in which they were assigned, each member of the team notice a sweet smell of perfume in the air. pleasurable to the senses, maybe even a little erotic, which makes sense since the footage showed what looked to be a brothel in this wing.

Group A finally reported that they were all at their secondary locations and the command to enter all doors was given.

While the agents stormed the building, Maxine Demerov sat at the desk of her private study on the second floor of the chateau. Sipping champagne, wearing nothing but an oversized fur coat and relaxing while she watched the men and women that she would soon turn into her mindless drones. The feel of the warm soft fur against her skin on heightened her senses as she watched all the action unfold on the monitors on her viewing display that were relaying the security footage. She could not wait to have some fun with her would be captors and show them all the pleasures for fur and servitude to her.

As she prepared for what was to come, she saw Anderson and LeBeau on one of the monitors enter through her office and up the stairs to her second-floor residence. As they reached the top of the stairs, they both slowed to check for any threats in the hall before they made entry to through upstairs where they hoped to find Demerov. The pair approached the door outside the upstairs study quickly. Anderson was about to put a shoulder into the door when he heard a voice.

"It's open." she coyly spoke as she called through the door. Anderson stopped his advance, slowly turned the doorknob, and cautiously entered the room. The smell of perfume filled their nostrils as they entered the room, both agents felt a little light-headed and aroused at the same time. The large study was decorated lavishly and had fresh flowers everywhere. Lilacs, Hyacinth, and Roses. Demerov sat behind a large desk and off to the side there was a sitting area in front of a stone fireplace. The lights were dim and soft ambient music played in the background.

"Ah Agent Anderson, a pleasure to finally meet you. Agent LeBeau, good to see you again, what a nice surprise. I was not expecting company tonight, but guests are always welcome." Anderson cautiously entered the room with his weapon pointed at Demerov, wondering how she knew his name and how had she and LeBeau met before. She was a stunning woman, with long brown hair and captivating hazel eyes. She was wearing a full-length sable fur coat and had her feet up on the desk with her legs crossed. She had let her coat fall open, showing off her long legs and stiletto heels. She twirled a small crystal in her fingers attached to a chain around her neck. Anderson caught himself staring for a moment wondering if it was her that smelled so wonderful but then refocused on the task at hand.

"Hands up Demerov, we are here to take you into custody and to recover the agents you abducted." Anderson began to advance across the study, LeBeau however was lagging behind. She began to breath heavily and had to steady herself in the doorframe. There was an audible thud as she dropped her handgun to the floor. Anderson turned and saw a woman with a mixture of dread and arousal on her face as she starred at the crystal in Demerov's hand.

"Where are my manners?" Demerov ignored LeBeau, as well as Anderson's commands and began to walk to the wet bar. "Would you like a brandy, or perhaps some of your American whisky? I must confess that I have a taste for it myself" She poured a drink from a glass decanter and offered it to Anderson. All the while twirling the crystal in her free hand.

"LeBeau, are you ok?" Anderson asked while ignored the drink offer. LeBeau could not hear him or respond though as her eyes were fixed on the crystal. She slowly began to slide down the wall to the floor while removing her blouse. Her eyes were fixed on the woman they had come to arrest, and she bit her lip and began to show arousal on her face.

"Oh, don't mind her, she is remembering our session from the last time we met. Isn't that right pet?" Demerov seemed so sure of herself as she taunted the Interpol agent. She placed the glass on her desk and began walking over to a large wardrobe and open it.

"I said hands up lady!" Anderson once again aimed his weapon at Demerov as she continued to ignore him.

"Let's see, I believe this lovely white one was your favorite when were last here with the matching oversized gloves too." The wardrobe was full of thick fur coats. She quickly searched through them, pulled a long white fox fur coat with an oversized hood, took it off the hangar and offered it to LeBeau.

"Yes, this is the one, so thick and soft, do you remember how good it felt against your naked skin my dear? Is this what you are looking for?" Demerov stood there running her hands down the thick fur, tempting agent LeBeau with its softness.

"MMMM Yes...." LeBeau looked desperate, she had removed her skirt as well and her hand was already in her underwear pleasuring herself as she reached for the coat.

"Yes, what slave?"

"Y..Y...Yes Mistress..." LeBeau looked like an addict waiting for a fixas Demerov held the coat out to the woman.

"Crawl to me my pet and you can have it."

Anderson stared in disbelief as his colleague crawled on her hands and knees to retrieve the coat from the woman they were sent to arrest. As she reached the coat, Demerov caressed her face with it and whispered into her ear. Lebeau could take no more as she wrapped her arms around the thick fur and pulled it to her body.

"What did you do to her?" He demanded, refocusing his attention on Demerov.

"I made her a slave to fur, just like I will do to you tonight as well." She began to walk toward the agent twirling the pendant again.

"That is close enough lady." Anderson raised his service pistol and pointed it at his target, He could feel his pulse was raging and was having trouble focusing on anything but the crystal.

"Are you sure that you want to point that thing at me? I can already see by the way that you look at me that you desire me." Demerov stopped and let her coat fall off her bare shoulder, and ran the crystal down her chest, revealing that she was nude underneath her coat.

"Don't come any closer." He steadied his aim as she continued to close the gap.

"Do you want to frisk me?" She opened her coat to show her perfect body to her prey. Anderson could not help but stare at her perfect breasts, firm stomach and round hips. He stood there admiring her for what seemed like an eternity. His erection was clearly visible in his pants. What was he doing, he had come to arrest this woman.

As he tried to collect himself, he felt a sharp sting on his neck. He brought his hand to where the pain was and found a small dart. He looked over to see where it had come from, he saw LeBeau. She was holding a small dart gun in one hand and masturbating with the other.

Demerov had closed the gap now and gently put her hand to his face to have him face her once more. She had a sexy and wicked smile on her face knowing that her prey had been caught. Anderson began to feel confused and even more aroused if that was possible. His gun felt heavy in his hand. He opened his mouth to ask what she had done to him but Demerov put her finger to his lips.

"SHHH Pet, do not try to speak. Let me take this from you." Demerov took the gun from his hand. His body shuddered as the sleeve of her coat brushed against his hand and she caressed his face as she walked away. Anderson was unable to think, his movements seemed lethargic, and he was hornier than he had ever been in his life. Demerov pulled the slide back, ejected the round and removed the clip from his gun and set it on her desk.

"LeBeau, remove his clothes." Anderson stood dumbfounded as his colleague walked over and quickly removed his bullet proof vest and then shirt. He began to feel the fur she was wearing as the opened his belt and dropped his pants. His shoes, socks and pants were removed, and he stood in his underwear.

"Go to the wardrobe and get the Black Fox coat and blanket for our new addition." LeBeau went to the wardrobe and picked the coat that Mistress Maxine told her to get. The coat that Mistress would enslave Anderson with, choosing a large black fox fur coat with an oversized hood and a black fox fur blanket. "You will need your mittens as well." Lebeau carried the coat and a black fox blanket over to a chair and laid the blanket out and put on a pair of oversized fox fur mittens.

"Help Agent Anderson to his seat, then you know what to do." Agent LeBeau, now dressed in her Fox fur only, walked her colleague over to the sofa where she had placed the fur blanket, removed his underwear and eased him to a seated position and knelt between his legs. Putting on the oversized fox fur mittens, she began massaging his cock with them. Demerov took her place in front of the helpless man with her crystal and her body. Once his cock was good and hard, LeBeau wrapped her lips around his cock and began to slowly bob her head up and down as Demerov continued his hypnotic induction.

"Look at the crystal pet, see how the light shines through." Demerov refocused her attention to Anderson. "Focus on the light as you hear my words. Get lost in its shimmer and let your sub consciousness hear my commands. As I bring the pendent down, you will see the light shine on my breasts." Anderson followed the pendant down the body of his captor. LeBeau continued to masturbate him with the fur mitten as she serviced him with her mouth.

"Yes pet, focus on my breasts now. See how firm and plump they are, long to feel them on your face and in your hands. To kiss, lick and suck them." Demerov was caressing her breasts with her free hand. Anderson could all but taste her in his mouth as her thought of how it would be to lick her nipples and squeeze those perfect breasts.

"Now gaze upon my perfect body, imagine it pressed against you as I wrap you in my furs. How it would be to run your tongue down my perfect stomach." She now ran her hand down her body and, his eyes followed, as he imagined how tight and toned it would feel to caress her body.

"See my legs, imagine how it would feel to be in between them. To have them wrapped around your waist or even neck" With that she ran her hand down her leg to the knee and then back toward her own crotch. LeBeau quickened her pace on the helpless man.

"Then crave how it would feel to worship my sex. With either your cock or your mouth. Visualize yourself surrendering to be my slave and pleasuring me for hours. Think of how wet, and tight it would feel to enter me." He was basically hers now. He would do anything just to be able to touch her hand, let alone her vagina.

"Now look at my eyes, see them and nothing else as the reach into your soul and ensnare your mind. See them as I look into your mind and soul. Feel every last ounce of your will flow into your cock. Ready to leave when you climax. Ready to be given to me." Anderson could not look away. He was frozen in place, in the back of his mind he was screaming to arrest the woman, but his body would only respond to her commands, but all he could think of is how nice it would be to cum and become hers.

"Now cum for me pet, cum for me and seal your fate as my willing slave."

Anderson let out an audible groan of pleasure as he came into LeBeau's waiting mouth. His body shuddered and his back arched, yet his eyes never left those of his mistress.

"Who do you belong to pet?" Demerov asked knowing that there was only one possible answer.

"I belong to you Mistress." and with that the man collapsed into the chair.

"Good boy." She walked over and caressed his face. Anderson felt chills throughout his body with just a touch of her hand to his face.

"Now, come and service me." With that she walked over to her chaise lounge and laid back on it. One leg on the chaise and the other on the floor. Her legs open she beckoned him over.

"Crawl to me and let me feel that tongue of yours." Anderson crawled over to her and began to service her by kissing his way up her thigh. Then her Labia then he plunged his tongue in an effort to please his mistress. Maxine wrapped her legs around his head and grabbed a hand full of his hair. Anderson was wondering if he was pleasing her when he heard the most wonderful sound.

Mistress let out a soft moan, which made him work even harder.

ktaz
ktaz
34 Followers