All Comments on 'Maxwell's Demon Ch. 01-06'

by d4desire

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m hooked. 5s

DucatastiDucatasti3 months ago

Great start looking forward to next instalments, superb read

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You. Are. A. Good. Writer. You have so far checked every box to create a good tale. Kudos for not being to sex heavy. That to me is a detraction from good story telling. If course people fuck. I do it you do it we all do it. But in stories where the characters fuck to much it hurts the story, and takes away from the tale. Damn good job. The dialog, the world building, the concepts are all believable. Look forward to reading more.

theoneeyedtheoneeyed3 months ago

God damn, I think I am already in love with this story. The world building is incredible and your writing is also top notch. Instant 5s, fav and follow

ShotThroughTheHeartShotThroughTheHeart3 months ago

Can't add anything to the first four comments. Gotta love the realistic technobabble, just the right mix between "real" physics and sci-fi.

I read this category for the story, less so for the erótica, and this story delivers in spades.

Was giddy when I saw the second installment posted just as I finished this one.

Five stars, of course!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My one complaint is that you use terms and items that are never defined or described. What is a Whipple shield? I realize its realistic for your characters to use things and terms that they all understand. Why leave your audience in the dark? Spend a few sentences describing what things do. It will add a lot to the story.

d4desired4desire3 months agoAuthor

Thank you for sharing some of your time with me to read, and comment. It means a lot to me! I will try to add more detail for unknown terms, or maybe a glossary? What would people would like more? The term Whipple shield I stole from NASA, supposedly invent by a Fred Whipple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Liquid Droplet Radiator fluid" has three redundant words in it.

And it's just radiator fluid? Unnecessarily arcane technobabble.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous