May All Of Your Wildest Dreams Come Pt. 02

Story Info
Amelie and Gabrielle spend a day together. Gabby fills out.
2.1k words
4.52
12.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Sequel to May All of Your Wildest Dreams Come

Hello, I wanted to preface this story real quick:

May All of Your Wildest Dreams Come was the first smut story I ever submitted and I forgot to ask for honest feed back. I have no idea what I am doing other than writing down my own fantasies, some of them maybe obviously wish fulfilment, and with not too much planning. ;) Feel free to let me know how I did.

Secondly, I love futa and futa transformation. This story involves a girl who had just recently grown a dick to fuck her best friend. SPOILER ALERT: This story will involve boob/butt enlargement but no Futa TF until a later chapter. There will be mucho futa on female.

----------------------------------------------

Amelie rolled over in bed and hugged the warm body next to her. She could see the dreamy soft morning sunshine through the window of her bedroom. She had no idea what time it was, but for the first time in a long time Amelie got to share her bed with someone else, even if it was not the person she ever expected.

Her best friend Gabrielle murmured something sleepily and happily. After a very strange day where Amelie had grown a dick above her pussy, the two best friends had decided they really loved each other, and spent the previous night pounding those feelings out. By the end of the night, they had both performed oral on the other and Amelie had gotten to know the feeling of the inside of Gabrielle's vagina. Gabrielle had even learned how to stick her fingers inside Amelie's woman hood and rub Amelie into orgasm.

"I see you're awake and you're already poking at me." Gabrielle turned over to wink at Amelie. Amelie was just trying to spoon her friend, but her dick was insatiable. The girls had not bothered redressing and Amelie's dick was already hard and prodding at Gabrielle's soft butt cheeks. By now Amelie knew there was only one way to satisfy the organ.

Gabrielle let Amelie start humping her from behind. Amelie reached over to grab Gabrielle's soft breasts and rubbed her hands around her nipples. Before long, Amelie could feel the wetness between Gabrielle's legs. Gabrielle reached down and guided Amelie inside of her before playing with her own clit. Instead of the frantic fucking the girls shared last night, Amelie allowed herself to pump slowly, trying to fully understand and take in the novel sensation of having a cock. Gabrielle was happy to pleasure herself on the outside while Amelie took her insides, and otherwise relaxed into the slow sensation.

After a while Gabrielle slowly reached the point of no return, she twirled her fingers quickly around her clit and brought herself to orgasm. Amelie felt her friend's body stiffen and then shudder, and then was brought to bliss herself when she felt Gabrielle's pussy contract over her cock. The sensation was incredible, and Amelie soon followed as she emptied come into Gabrielle.

Finally, the two women felt complete, whole, and satisfied. Amelie helped Gabrielle into the shower where they washed off. They appreciated each others naked body with contentment instead of lust now. After the shower they were clean and refreshed.

Amelie grabbed herself a clean t shirt and bra, but at first was not sure what to wear on her bottom. She was unused to the new member that now hung limp below her waist. She decided to grab a pair of boy shorts and pulled them on, tucking her new package in. It made a small, slightly noticeable bump. After sliding on a pair of jean shorts, she was not used to the friction, movement, and weight she felt, but she resolved she was just going to have to get used to it. At leats she had come several times the night before, and rearranging herself wasn't turning her on any longer.

Amelie was making coffee now as Gabrielle tended to her hair, face, and makeup. Gabrielle was naturally thin, lithe, and beautiful in so many ways but she also knew how to style her hair and wear her makeup so she was always dreamy and gorgeous. Amelie had always wanted to look like Gabrielle. Previously she had discovered a magical pair of panties that transformed her, along with the cock she now believed that she looked naturally beautiful too, even though she did not feel the need to put on makeup yet. Gabrielle told Amelie that Amelie was always gorgeous and she still looked the same to her, but she was happy Amelie felt better about herself. Gabrielle was also really enjoying Amelie's dick. It was large but not excessively so, around 7 inches or perhaps more. It was a light pink hue with delicate veins and no unsightly hairs. Below the penis was a small, smooth ball sack and below that Amelie still had a vagina. If a penis could be feminine, it was Amelie's.

Gabrielle wore cute tiny pink shorts and a bright purple top with spaghetti straps. When Gabrielle was finished dressing she found Amelie had already fried her eggs and bacon and had made her a sweet mocha drink. Gabrielle beamed at the kindness and affection presented before her and the girls happily and quietly enjoyed their breakfast before spending a lazy morning cuddled in front of the TV, watching their favorite shows.

By around midday Gabrielle began to feel curious. "Those panties," she turned to Amelie "you said they gave you ... you know." Gabrielle pointed to Amelie's crotch and winked.

Amelie felt a small stir of embarrassment in her stomach. She was not entirely SURE about having a dick yet other than how amazing it felt to use on her friend the previous night.

"I don't know how ELSE I grew this...heh, THING." Amelie answered. "I swore everytime I took off the panties it disappeared ... at least until after we kissed. Maybe that's why it's staying, because I uhh, used it." Having to actually TALK to Gabrielle about her penis instead of using it made Amelie feel a little flush, but she was also already starting to feel aroused with last nights memories.

"I wonder Amie...what would the panties do to me?"

"Well, Gabby, you're already perfect, I can't imagine, but give me a moment, I will find them."

Amelie found the discarded panties from the night before. They were a small, lacy kind of lingerie that Amelie had never owned before.

Gabrielle giggled a bit at Amelie's obvious embarrassment. "Well I feel a little bad taking them from you, they were clearly meant to look incredible on you!"

"You can still .... Try .... If you want" Amelie gave Gabrielle the pair. "I'm not sure if you want what you think you want."

"I am not sure if it will do the same thing to me, let me try."

Gabrielle slid out of her tiny shorts and little thong and slid the panties on.

For a moment, it seemed like nothing would happen. Gabrielle felt at her crotch for any changes, then glanced at the full length mirror in the living room to look at herself. She looked the same, and nothing happened to her vagina. She altogether was not disappointed, she was just curious. She returned to her little pink shorts and put them back on.

"Are you different?" Amelie asked, noticing that Gabrielle was wearing shorts that left no room for the imagination.

"I don't think so," Gabrielle answered. "I guess I don't really mind, I was just curious."

"Like I said, Gabby, you're perfect." Amelie walked up to her best friend and planted a kiss on her soft lips. Gabrielle pushed herself up against Amy in response, appreciating their similar height and how it brought their bodies perfectly together.

Gabrielle began to feel warm with lust and desire. This altogether was not new to her now, but the heat grew even hotter than before in her chest. As she kissed Amelie she felt a tugging sensation on her boobs. She broke the kiss and looked down at her chest. The small, supple breasts looked slightly larger. She grabbed them with surprise to confirm that they were heavier and squishier than she remembered.

"My boobs!" Gabrielle gasped.

Amelie was hazy with lust now and just chuckled. "Uhm yes, Gabby, your boobs, they're amazing." Amelie placed her hands over Gabrielle's to enjoy the growing ample bosom.

"Amie I mean it, they're bigger!" As every moment passed Gabrielle could feel her breasts growing heavier. Gabrielle could feel them squeezing out of her bra and squeezing out of her top. Gabrielle quickly undid her bra and let her breasts fall free. The tiny spaghetti straps of her top were not designed to take the enlarged bust which threatened to pop out of the top entirely. The rest of the fabric draped scantily over her chest.

By now Amelie had taken notice and she was dealing with her own too tight of garment. Her dick was pumping furiously with blood and straining out of her now painfully tight shorts. Her clothing was NOT designed to hold her new member when she was aroused. She tried to rearrange her penis so it wasn't pressed so harshly against her zipper while she focused on her friend.

"Is this something you wanted?" Amelie asked

Gabrielle pawed at her chest excitedly. She always wore push up bras to emphasize her small A cup breasts and felt jealous of girls that could really fill out a bustier. Her shoulders and belly were still small and flat, and her new double D breasts were still perky and firm despite their size. She could see her nipples were still relatively small and a bright pink color. They pointed upwards, seeming to define gravity.

"Yes!" Gabrielle answered "This is incredible!"

However, now the warmth spread to Gabrielle's butt. Soon the tiny pink shorts were cutting into Gabrielle's waist and thighs. Gabrielle's otherwise small and cute butt was starting to swell and grow. Knowing what was happening, she unbuttoned her shorts to take them off, but found them momentarily stuck.

"Amie, help me! My shorts"

Amelie did not need to be asked twice. She wrapped her fingers around Gabrielle's shorts and helped tug them off. They did not slide off her lithe frame easily like before, but rather needed a little help getting over her new curves.

Gabrielle's new butt was much like her boobs. It had grown in size but was firm, round, and tight. She gave her butt a little slap and gasped with pleasure at the sensation. The round cheeks were perfectly hugged by the lacy panties. Amelie on the other hand was entranced by the mesmerizing jiggle, and had now pulled down her own shorts to let her raging hard on free.

Gabrielle went back to the mirror to check herself out, dragging Amelie with her. Although she knew she was pretty and she knew how to make herself prettier, she always felt like she was lacking in the T and A department. Now, Gabrielle was nothing but a perfect sultry goddess. She could not wait to go try on dresses and show off her cleavage. She imagined doing photo shoots in her outfits, finally achieving the figure she always wanted.

Gabrielle was excited and now brimming with desire to use her new gifts. She led Amelie over to the bedroom and removed her top. Sitting on the bed she pulled Amelie, still standing, closer to her and began stroking Amelie's dick. Gabrielle leaned forward to hold Amelie's dick in her mouth. By now, Amelie had been wordless and entranced, too excited for another opportunity to get physical with her friend, and absolutely absorbed by Gabrielle's wet mouth around the tip of her cock. Gabrielle used her hands to hold her breasts around Amelie's shaft. Gabrielle spit and slobbered all over Amelie's dick creating amble lubrication for Amelie to start thrusting hard into Gabrielle's cleavage. Amelie continued tit fucking her friend until she came, spilling seed all over Gabrielle's chest.

The couple rolled over in the bed, out of breath, having just lost track of how many times they fucked that day. The light from the bedroom window seemed to be growing dimmer, and they realised that they had spent an entire day fucking or cuddling.

"That was ... incredible." Gabrielle cooed.

"Was it?" Amelie responded "I don't think you came that time."

"I guess I didn't, but I feel so satisfied, and besides, I came earlier today."

"I don't want to come when you don't, Gabby. What am I, some man?"

"I guess if you want to make me come ... why don't you play with my butt this time?"