May December Pt. 03

Story Info
Friends are added to the adventures.
17.3k words
4.8
1.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, this is part 3 of at least 5 parts. I am sorry this one is so long, but it took a bit to get where I wanted; realistically I mean. I hope it is not to arduous to get through. Anyway, I hope the reader enjoys this series.

May December Part 3

Chapter 1:

The weeks I was passed from summer to fall. My daughter Emily had moved nearby and she visited us often. She found a place of her own, but always managed to find an excuse for me not to visit her at her new place. At the beginning of November, I was home alone, my girlfriend was at school. I was sitting at the dining room table drinking my morning coffee when the front doorbell rang. I quickly went and answered the door, and to my surprise, when I opened the door I was greeted by my ex-wife. "Uhm, Lena. Uh, how can I help you?"

"Well..., first of all, may I come in?"

"Oh, sorry...," I waved her in, "Come in. What's up, Lena?"

"Well, I would like to talk. I mean I need some advice, David."

I led her to the couch and motioned for her to sit. I sat away from her on the couch, as I was nervous. I could not fathom why she was visiting me. "So, Lena, what brings you here? I am curious as to what it is you need to talk to me about."

She looked down at her hands and I could tell whatever she had on her mind, she thought it was serious. My only worry was that she might be here for some kind of reconciliation. It's not something I wanted. I was and am in love with another woman. "It's not what you might be thinking about. I am not here for some kind of..., reunion. I am here for some advice."

"Okay, what kind of advice?"

"We have known each other for many years. So, may I ask you some personal questions? Feel free not to answer if you like, but I hope you will. That you can."

"Okay, I'll try."

"Well, first of all, do you love Marsha? Before you get mad, I know it's none of my business, but as I said, I need some advice."

"It's fine. Yes, I love her very much. I am sorry if that hurts you."

"There's no pain in that for me. I have no right to be hurt by that. You deserve to be happy."

"I appreciate you saying that. Does it bother you that..., well that she is so young?"

"Again, that's none of my business. Okay, I have another question. Uhm, well, is the sex good?" She blushed as she asked me this question. "I'm..., again I am sorry. I know this is personal stuff..."

"It's okay... Yes, the sex is very good. Again, I am sorry if that hurts your feelings. I..., we, we were never good in the sex department. I am not blaming you. It was as much my fault as it was yours. We..., we just never clicked as much as I would have liked us to. Not in the sex department."

"I agree. Tank and I have struggled in the sex department also (Tank was Lena's second husband). But..., Emily told me that you and Marsha spend a lot of time in bed. That you are very happy." Again she looked down. "God..., I want that. I want to be happy like that. How have you changed? I don't get it, I mean you are older. How have you changed and I can't seem to."

"Maybe you are trying too hard? Maybe, just maybe, you have not found the right partner. It seems you are willing to change, to try. So, maybe you just need the right partner. Lena, it is possible to change. To truly enjoy sex. Believe me, it is. Okay?" Shortly after that, she left. I truly felt I had not helped her at all.

It was a few days before Thanksgiving. Emily was over, and Marsha and I were in the kitchen, planning that day's dinner. Emily was in the living room. Of course, as always, I would be doing the lion's share of the cooking. Suddenly Emily appeared in the kitchen, "Dad, I have some news. I am not sure how happy you might be about this news."

Her words piqued my interest, "This sounds bad. What did I do now?"

"Nothing like that, Dad. Okay, I will spit it out. Mom is back in town. She has moved back. She is staying at a nice hotel until she can find a place."

That kind of set me back. Not Lena returning to town, because I already knew that. I was a bit curious as to why Emily did not invite her mother to stay with her. I decided to let it go, that it was none of my business. I thought it would end there but then Marsha said, "Tell him." There was a look of abject fear on Emily's face as she looked from Marsha to me. "Tell him, or I will."

I looked at Emily and said, "Yes tell me. Whatever it is, tell me." Emily looked down. Her shoulders slumped as if she was about to tell me some deep, dark, secret. "It can't be that bad, come on, tell me."

"Fuck, Emily. I told you that in confidence."

Marsha folded her arms and gave Emily one of those looks. "God, fine. Jesus. Dad, I am a lesbian. Well, mostly a lesbian I think. I have had sex with guys, but it's been a long time. Many years."

She was blushing like five shades of red. She looked miserable and it was all I could do to keep from laughing. "Oh, really? Gotta tell you..., I didn't know, but I suspected. I have always suspected."

"You are kidding, right? I mean how could you know?"

"Does it matter? Why are you..., why have you tried to hide this from me? I mean, what makes you think I would give a shit about you being a lesbian?" I was near a counter chopping some carrots when suddenly, she walked over and folded herself into my arms, crying. I had not seen Emily cry since she was a child. I wrapped my arms around her, "Baby, what the hell.? "

She stepped back, tears running down her face. "You're, you're not mad at me? I mean, upset because, well..."

"What makes you think I would ever care that you are a lesbian? I love you..., no matter what. I just hope you find someone and are happy."

Marsha then interjected, "She has a girl, David."

"Baby, Emily. You have someone?! When do I get to meet this someone? Do you know how long I have hoped you had found someone?"

Still crying, Emily looked at me and said, "You truly don't mind? I mean, you want to meet Diane?"

I responded, "Oh my God. Thanksgiving. You should bring her over for dinner. Unless..., she already has family obligations for the holiday."

"She has no family. I mean, well, now, I am her family."

"So, you love this mysterious Diane person that I have never met."

My daughter blushed and replied, "Yes, daddy. I love Diane. I can't believe I am saying this, but yes, I love her."

"Good, dinner, Thanksgiving. By the way, I knew your mother was here. She stopped by." I had not told Marsha, so I worried that this comment might get me in trouble. She maintained a neutral look on her face which did not fill me with confidence, but I figured the crap I was going to take could wait until Emily left.

Of course, as it turned out, there was some crap to take. For, later that evening, we were climbing into bed when finally Marsha broached the subject that I was dreading, "So, Lena paid you a visit?"

"Yes, yes, she did."

"Okay, I have to know." Marsha had an angry look on her face. I thought that maybe this was going to be our first real fight. "What the hell did she want to see you about?"

I reached over and attempted to pull her into my arms, but she immediately pushed me away. "Hey, baby, you know I love you. You are so cute when you are jealous." She was sitting, her arms crossed. Somehow, I managed to get my arm around her, though she still leaned away from me. "Come on..."

"Why, the fuck, did you not tell me?"

"Okay, okay. Lena was feeling down in the dumps. No, she did not make a move on me or anything like that. Lena just wanted to know if I was happy. She wanted to know how. How I had changed, and she had not. I told her you. That it was all you."

That did the trick, and she leaned into me. I was smart enough not to try and do anything that night. So we just cuddled. I admit I was wearing a big grin as she spooned into me. I smiled because her short burst of jealousy made me very happy.

Chapter 2:

What I did not know was that Marsha decided to contact Lena. Apparently, as it turned out, they went out to lunch. I do not know what they talked about, but what I do know, what I learned, was that Marsha hooked Lena up with Pete.

But first, Thanksgiving. That night was full of happiness. Not least of which was because Emily was not alone. Also, I got to meet Diane. A more sweet and attractive woman one could not find. Diane is a dark-haired beauty with a long, sexy body. She stands, I believe, five feet seven inches tall without an ounce of fat on her thin frame. Big breasts, they have to be double D's, with muscular and sexy legs. She has a round ass with wide hips that I could not help but stare at occasionally. Her eyes are very dark brown, with hooded eyelids that add to her beauty. Diane has thick and sensuous lips on a narrow face, with symmetrically matching nostrils, and a very small tip to her perfect nose.

We had an early dinner and did the traditional football-watching thing. Up to the point, before football, Diane had been shy, reserved, and very quiet. Then the game came on. An entirely new woman occupied her body, and she became this loud, boisterous young woman. We all made fun of her as she became excited at every call she did not agree with. Or she went crazy when the team she was rooting for did well. It was such a joy to see my Emily with this lovely young woman

The Friday a week after Thanksgiving, Marsha decided we were going out to dinner. We went to our favorite local restaurant. The food there is never too fancy but is always good with excellent service, and the price there is always right. All during dinner, Marsha kept staring at her watch. I wondered what was up, but decided not to question her. Suddenly, just about half past seven that evening, she stood up. "Lover, go pay the bill. We have an errand to run."

I wanted to ask a thousand questions, but my lovely girlfriend did not want me to know. She did not give me a chance to ask her anything. We left the restaurant, and though I usually drive, she climbed into the driver's seat before I could. "I'm driving," was all she said. So we drove away from the eatery and perhaps fifteen minutes from the restaurant she pulled into the local Best Western. I gave her my best eyebrow-raised questioning look, but all she did was smile at me. "Come on, follow me."

So, Marsha led me into the hotel and to the elevators. We went up to the third floor and I was thinking maybe she had a special tryst planned for us. We went to a room and she knocked, which surprised me. The door opened and we were greeted by Pete. Marsha giggled and said, "So you two did hit it off. Good. Can we come in for a minute?"

Pete motioned us in and replied, "By all means."

We entered the room and under the covers on the second of two queen-sized beds, Lena sort of pulled the blankets up, her face and shoulders beat red. It was obvious what the two had been up to and all I could do was smile. "Ohhhh, did you two have fun?" I asked.

It was Lena who replied, "Why the hell did you bring him here, Marsha? And, David, shut up."

I covered my mouth, but I could not help but continue to grin. "Oh don't get all high and mighty on me now, Lena. I see you and Pete hit it off." Marsha replied.

It was Pete who then responded, "Oh, yes we did. We have been recovering," he winked with that comment. "Lena is a hot one."

"Oh, you shut up too," she replied a smile on her face. Everyone in the room could see she was pleased with Pete's latest comment.

Suddenly Marsha began to take off her clothes. I did not know what to say or do as she said, "Mind if we use the other bed?"

"You two are going to fuck right in front of us..., in my room?" Lena asked.

Marsha replied, "I told you..., you have to open up a bit." She did not give Lena or Pete much of a chance to protest, though I was sure Pete was enjoying Marsha getting out of her clothes. I just smiled as Marsha undressed me. Marsha pulled the covers down to the bed closest to the door and then undressed me. "Okay, stud. Time to fuck me."

Lena said not a word, Pete either, as Marsha lay back and invited me to climb on top of her. I was a bit nervous, my ex-wife in the room, but my cock did not reflect my nervousness. It came immediately to attention as I climbed on top of her, our naked bodies in full view of the other two adults in the room. "Oh, God, yes lover. Fuck me, David," Marsha said as I slid my manhood into her very wet pussy. She then said, "Pete..., why don't you fuck Lena."

Lena started to say something, perhaps to balk but Pete did not give her the chance. He quickly removed the robe he had been wearing to reveal his rigid member. "Hands and knees, Lena. I want to fuck you doggy."

"I..., I just..."

He then interrupted her. "Come on, you are fucking hot. You want my cock, and David has seen you naked so just do it."

Marsha and I were only half concentrating on each other as Lena reluctantly climbed to her hands and knees. We both watched as Pete climbed behind her and sunk his manhood into her body. She tried not to say anything, but a moan escaped her lips as he gently grasped her hips and began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her. Marsha said, "Do you like that Lena? Do you like that cock inside you?"

We all could see she did, but her only response was to shake her head yes. Marsha and I managed to get back to concentrating on one another. She pulled my face to hers and we kissed like two long-lost lovers just finding each other after a long period of absence. Our lips separated and she whispered in my ear the most shocking words, "Would you like to fuck her, Lover?"

I looked down at her face and started to say no when she pulled my face once again close to hers. "I want you to fuck her while Pete fucks me. Can you do that, baby?" What a woman. I was sure she would be jealous at such a thought, but for some reason she truly wanted me to fuck my ex-wife. Certainly, she also wanted to fuck Pete, and I did not begrudge her for wanting him.

She then spoke up, "Let's switch partners. Come here, Pete. Come fuck me." I was sure Lena would protest but she did not as I climbed off of Marsha. I went to the other bed and climbed behind her. She looked over her shoulder at me but then turned away as I pushed my cock into her.

"I want you on your hands and knees, too Marsha."

Marsha did as Pete said and then in just seconds, he was fucking Marsha doggy style while I did the same to Lena. Lena then surprised everyone in the room, "Fuck me, David. Not so nice..., please fuck me hard. Fuck me like you fuck Marsha." She did not have to tell me twice, for I began to move faster and faster into her body.

Lena at forty-three was still a very attractive woman. Shoulder-length dark hair, with a long body, a perfect round ass, and a narrow waist. Sure, some stretch marks on her hips and thighs, but nothing extreme. Beautiful, perfect large D-cup swaying breasts. Fucking her this way, fucking her doggy was such a turn-on. "Oh..., fuck Lena, fuck your pussy feels so good. Oh, God, so fucking good."

"Shit..., why didn't we act like this before?" She exclaimed, "Fuck me, David. C-cum in my pussy. P-please cum in me. F-fuck me good, David. Oh God, fuck me hard."

Something had come over her. Had come over us. I had no idea what Marsha had said to her but this was a different woman than the one I had been married to. "Lena, have..., have you cum yet?"

"Y-yes David. C-cumming again."

"Oh, fuck, good. Here I go. I am..., I am going to cum. Fuck, Jesus your pussy is so hot Lena. So hot..., here goes my cum." We had been together for many years. We'd had sex what must have been hundreds of times. But, this was the best sex we ever had together. Over and over I pumped my jizz into her. My cum filled her cunt to overflowing and watching it squeeze out around my cock was such an incredible turn-on.

We finished but Pete was still fucking my girlfriend. "F-fuck, Pete. Fuck, cumming. God your cock is so fucking big. So fucking big. Sh-shit, cumming on your monster." Marsha then fell forward, but she was still attached to Pete's cock. Marsha now just hung on, her back arched, her upper body against the bed. She was groaning, squelching noises coming from her pussy as Pete began to fuck her faster and faster. "G-God..., please cum Pete. Shit, shit, shit."

"Okay, baby. Here I go, yes here I go." Pete pumped her perhaps another half dozen times and then simply held her in place, his cock buried in her love canal as he shot his load into her. They finished, he pulled his cock out with a plopping noise and a huge glob of his cum fell to the bed. I stifled a laugh at the sight as Marsha fell to the mattress.

We had all finished and were relaxing. It was Lena who then said, "Well, looking at that mess, let's get dressed and I will have housekeeping come up here and change the linen." It did not take long for housekeeping to change the sheets and blankets. After, we ordered room service just in time as it was closing. Myself and Marsha simply had a drink while Lena and Pete ate a light dinner. Afterward, Pete climbed into bed with Marsha, where he spent the night. He fucked her twice before falling asleep and then once again in the morning. I spent the night with Lena and also had three more sessions of fucking her. Lena had changed, thanks to Pete, and perhaps a bit because I had changed. Our feelings did not change. We still could not be husband and wife, but maybe we could have an occasional night with each other. Only time would tell.

Chapter 3:

For the next few weeks, nothing exceptional happened. As the days became closer to Christmas, I kept thinking of ways to propose to Marsha. Before that could happen, Delilah called to say they would not be coming for the holiday. I was disappointed and asked her why. She said that she and Richard were in a fight and that he did not want to come. "Delilah, you are still family. I love having the kids around. Let Richard be an ass, but please bring the kids and come stay for the holiday."

She finally agreed to come for the Christmas holiday. She brought the three kids with her. Richard, stubborn as hell, stayed at home which was sad. Eventually, I worried that they might divorce, but as it turned out, that did not happen.

They arrived on the twenty-second in a whirlwind of three hyperactive kids. Delilah had brought a pile of presents that added to the stack that Marsha and I had already put under the tree. I always go overboard at Christmas.

At some point that evening, probably while I was cooking for the brood, Marsha had a conversation with Delilah. Richard had been falling behind in his husbandly duties. Meaning they had very little sex, and she was becoming frustrated.

We finally managed to get the kids settled into Cal's old room. Meanwhile, the three adults were enjoying a drink. I was having a beer, as was Marsha, while Delilah was drinking a glass of wine. I did not want to talk about the touchy subject. For the most part, I had no idea what the fight between her and Richard was about. We were sitting in silence, drinking our drinks, when Marsha said, "So, Delilah, I know you are having..., problems? Do you want to call Richard? Maybe see if he will change his mind?"

"Nope, I am not going to bother. Since he wants to be a childish ass, let him. I love coming and visiting you guys and having David be my slave labor for a few days." The last she said with a big smile on her face.

"Well, on that note, smartass I am going to go up to the room and read for a bit. Coming love?" I said to Marsha. It was about eleven thirty in the evening. "Nah, go ahead and I will be up in a few." Generally, we went to bed together, but I did not think anything of it.

I had settled into my bed, having left the bedroom door open. I generally do that when I do not go to bed at the same time as Marsha, which is not very often. I was looking at my magazine when Delilah walked into the room. Now, she is not a true beauty, but neither is she unattractive. She is tall. So tall that we almost see eye to eye. Delilah is five feet ten inches tall with short dark hair. She has a slim build with smallish breasts but she has a taut body as she constantly works out. Her best feature has to be her perfect round and sexy ass. Long muscular legs add to her attractiveness.