All Comments on 'May I Know Your Name?'

by phsssst

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lillith_xoxlillith_xoxabout 20 years ago
lyrical

great read ty ... evocative and heartwarming ... unusual for this particular type of story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
are you kidding me?

"her steamy swamp of viscous slime"

wow...that just sounds so tempting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
"Every time he saw her voluptuousness body"

I think maybe you should buy a dictionary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love it

Very moving story, different from the usual in this category. There were a few typos and word choices that detracted from the story; those can be easily fixed with the use of a good editor. Keep up the good work and continue writing for this category even if it is a departure from your usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A nice story, in a wierd way

This was a rape, but in some wort of bizarre way, it morphed into a romantic piece. As for the speling errors, they are bound to happen. In this case they did not detract from the story.

frenchdame92frenchdame92over 15 years ago
keep going

it was a good story, but could be tremendously improved if you consulted either a dictionary or an editor. you misused quite a few words and it was distracting to me. you have potential here, though. don't give up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I loved the story! It's so nice to find a writer that takes care with spelling and grammar! My only complaint is that, although it wasn't difficult for me to read, some of the "bigger words" almost seemed extraneous. It's close to sounding like you just used an online thesaurus a thousand times. I also wish I could get to know your characters a bit better because you make them so intriguing. Other than that, I gave you a 5 for a refreshing and interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

Nicely written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Loved the story! Fantastic vocabulary you have! Hope to see more of your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous