May in the Middle

Story Info
May's best friends use her while she's asleep.
1.3k words
4.13
28.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May was knocked out of the couch. She had drunk an entire bottle of sweet moscato by herself while watching some bad reality show on tv. Her creamy skin was flushed pink from the wine, her cheeks glistening red in the dim light. With the summer heat on her skin, she'd discarded her pants for comfort and was now snoring peacefully.

Dean slipped into the room to check on her. Her ass stuck out from underneath the blanket, just enough visibility to see her pussy was shimmering with wetness.

Dean swallowed at the sight.

He knew what she wanted, but he wasn't sure he was prepared to do it.

Sean followed behind him, peeking his head into the door to see the situation before pushing himself through, closing it behind him.

"There she is." Sean groaned, his eyes lit with hunger. Dean swallowed again, giving his friend a small smile.

"Maybe we should wake her up..." Dean said, suddenly unsure.

Sean gave him a disapproving look, but his eyes couldn't stray from May for long.

"She begged us for this, Dean. Let's give the girl what she wants."

Dean nodded, a burst of confidence hitting him.

Sean started towards her first - always so eager. He gave her a small nudge, standing back to gauge her reaction - she shifted a bit, flipping so her head was hanging slightly off the couch. Another nudge and her snoring continued. He turned and gave Dean a mischievous grin.

"She's ready." He said, unbuckling his belt. Dean quickly followed suit, walking up to her face.

Her lips were parted just enough for his cock to enter. Testing her, he placed the tip between her lips. She didn't move. Unable to stop himself, he thrust his entire cock into her mouth, relishing in the wetness of her tongue each time he pushed inside.

"Fuck, put it inside her." Dean ordered Sean, who moved her limp legs, spreading them just enough so he could line himself up at her entrance. His fingers slid over her clit, rubbing in slow circles that brought a small spurt of liquid out of her, coating them. He brought them up to his nose, relishing in the scent of her, before sliding the liquid over his cock.

Then, he slipped inside her. A small moan fell from her throat.

Both men paused, Sean's eyes rolling into the back of his head.

"Use me," she'd asked them earlier. Sean had been replaying the conversation in his head on repeat. Use her, use her, use her.

He would. He would pound this pussy until it was raw, if she wanted. Especially when she was asleep like this. There was something so sexy about a woman wanting her body to be a sex toy for him.

He thrusted in and out of her, his hands gripping her hips so hard he was sure she'd wake up with bruises. May was still fast asleep, but her throat was letting out gagging moans each time they pushed in and out of her.

Dean slipped his hand into her hair, no longer willing to let the shame invade him as the pleasure built at his spine. He gripped the roots of her hair so tightly he was worried it might rip out.

As he neared his release, he pounded harder and harder, his second hand gripping her face firmly to keep her mouth open.

Then, with a wave of pleasure overtaking him, he spilled his load into her mouth. He pulled out slowly just to watch the string of her spit that came with it. He clamped her mouth shut, forcing her to swallow it all.

Sean was still nearing his release, his movements becoming animalistic after he watched Dean come from the other side of her body. His body was rigid and tight, soaking up every bit of pleasure her pussy gave him. Just as he came, May's eyes flew open and she let out a screeching cry.

"I'm coming!" She cried. Her whole body vibrated against them, her hands holding a painful grip on Dean's leg. Then, she fell limp again, her ass up in the air.

"That was the best sex I ever had." She whispered afterward, falling back asleep.

"Let's go again," Dean told his friend with a smirk, already getting hard for round two.

Sean stepped back, motioning for them to switch positions. When he was next to

May, he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Are you still tired, Pretty Girl?" He asked in a voice that was caring, "We want to keep up the fun."

She moaned out something and nodded, already snuggling herself back down into the couch to fall back asleep.

Sean rubbed the tip of his dick across her lips, his eyes rolling back into his head when she parted her lips just slightly.

"You're a lazy girl, huh?" He groaned as he slipped it inside of her mouth, coaxing a tiny moan out of her, "You just want us to do whatever we want? Does that make you come, baby?"

She let out a frustrated little squeal, flipping so she was on her back, her mouth open wide, but her eyes still closed.

"Quit waking me up, Sean. I need my beauty sleep."

But her pussy was dripping with wetness, a testament to the fact that she really did want this.

"Okay baby, we'll be quiet." Dean murmured to her. He ran a hand along her thigh, his fingers lightly grazing her clit when he reached the top, "Her skin is so soft."

Sean took the tip of his dick and slapped her in the face with it, smiling when she jumped a bit at the contact. He eyed Dean carefully, waiting for him to push into her again.

May was sound asleep again, her even breaths echoing through the silent room.

Sean decided he no longer wanted her mouth, and instead lifted above her so he could place his balls in her mouth. He grabbed both of her tits - huge, creamy white tits - one in each hand, and pressed them as close together as he could. Then, he thrust between them, each stroke building the pressure in his spine.

Dean pushed inside her, overtaken by the thrill of it, and then slowly pulled back out. He did this several times, watching her wetness grow and grow the more he did it.

"I'm gonna make her come again." He murmured a challenge to himself. He rubbed the tip of his dick along her folds, grinning when she jolted from the touch.

Sean was close to coming again, especially with her wet mouth now coating his balls.

He smashed them down, forcing her to take them entirely in her mouth, and laughed when she gagged a bit from the size of them.

Just before he was about to come, he pulled back and jerked himself off, spraying into her mouth. It leaked out of her slack lips dribbling down her chin and onto her chest. He pulled his phone off the nightstand and took a picture of her.

"I should put this in a frame, you look so sexy covered in my come baby." He murmured into her ear, but she didn't wake up.

Dean kept thrusting into her for several minutes when Sean was done. He felt Sean's eyes on him the entire time, watching him plow their asleep and defenseless best friend. Dean loved to put on a show, and this was no exception. He pulled out of her, tracing her clit a few more times with his thumb before pushing back in, and she jolted once more, her pussy clenching around him. A bucket of liquid spilled from between her legs, accompanied by a squeaky little moan - she had come again.

A few more thrusts and Dean was following, but he didn't pull out - instead fucking her with his come still inside. He imagined briefly that maybe he got her pregnant and grinned at the thought.