All Night Movie Marathon

Story Info
Young man enjoys his sexy passed out neighbor.
23.2k words
4.46
7.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

This all started as we were watching an old movie marathon in my basement one night, just myself and my neighbor Chrissy. Our relationship wasn't that exciting, we were just friends at the time and had grown up in the same neighborhood. She was a little older than me, so if she was eighteen and a half, I was just over eighteen. My name is David and I'd known Chrissy since elementary school when my family had moved to the area. We both had just started our last year of high school and were sort of figuring out what our plans after graduation would be. Her parents were friends of my parents and they were having a party upstairs, and when that happened Chrissy usually ended up sleeping at our place.

We had the same taste in bad movies and would sit and make fun of them together. I had always had a crush on Chrissy, but I knew she saw me just as a friend/brother type. I'm not ugly or anything, just not really 'cool' in the High School sense. Although she was very pretty with long brown hair, a cute face, and a great body, I considered myself pretty average and she just remained 'that cute girl from the neighborhood'. Her dad was Spanish and her mom was Middle Eastern and she sort of reminded me of a young Gal Gadot, that same slim prettiness with big eyes and a sexy mouth, but with a Spanish girl's generous butt and thighs. I was way to shy to ask her out, and we maintained a sort of buddy buddy friendship because our parents were friends.

Our parents and their other friends were all upstairs enjoying a raucous party, leaving us alone in our basement. At first, this all seemed very innocent and normal. In fact, she had ended up sleeping at our place during parties for years and she often either came over in pajamas or would bring comfortable clothes to sleep in.

Chrissy and I were sitting on the couch watching some crappy old horror film, making fun of it the entire time. A few beers had been liberated from the party upstairs and we had both drank two or three. Chrissy said she felt tired and was going to lay down. She had mentioned something earlier about pulling a muscle in her back during dance practice and having taken some sort of pain killer. She lay across the couch with her head at the far end and placed her feet across the couch and resting them in my lap. At first I didn't think anything of it, but soon I was looking less at the tv and more at her slim athletic legs and the way the small black soccer shorts she was wearing clung to her tight ass. Chrissy had been dancing on various teams and extracurriculars for years and had these great legs. Looking at her ass and thighs began to have an effect on me and my cock started to harden. I could have sworn, at least a few times, her feet moved in such a way to get a feel of my now erect dick. However, I noticed her breathing had grown deeper and I assumed she was asleep. Now, as I said before, she had slept at our place during these parties in the past so I knew how deeply Chrissy slept. When she was out she was almost impossible to wake up. I remember her dad having to either pick her up and load her sleeping form in the car to take her home, or her mom literally shaking her super hard and calling her name loudly to get her to sort of come half-awake and get in their car.

That knowledge and the enticing view of her perfect legs had me excited and I slowly placed my hand on her legs, down low by her feet as an experiment, just barely touching her to test her reaction. No harm in touching her feet, right? If she said something I could just say it was an accident. When she didn't move or react, I slowly started moving my hand up her legs, softly, almost imperceptibly until I was up at her the backs of her knees, then higher up to the backs of her supple thighs. Above, her juicy ass was encased in the black shorts, and I eyed it as I slowly let my libido take over and moved my hand higher.

I had never done really gone very far with a girl before, but ever since I had discovered jerking off I had fantasized about Chrissy and all the other girls I saw at school and on TV. What eighteen year old boy hadn't? Now, here was a beautiful girl with sexy legs, and she was sleeping soundly, so why not see how far I could go? As I reached up to her butt, I heard her snore slightly and I stopped, thinking she might be waking up.

But no, she continued to breathe deeply, and I took that as a sign to continue. I gently reached out with just the tips of my fingers to lightly brush her ass cheeks, feeling the warmth of her body through the thin material of her shorts. The thought of her bare skin made me even harder, and I wanted to feel it, to run my hands over her entire body.

I moved my hands back to her thighs, praying and hoping she'd stay asleep while I was enjoying her body. The movie was now totally forgotten as I drank in the site of her heart shaped ass. Still, she had not moved or made a sound during any of this and after a few long moments I slowly slipped my hand up onto her full ass cheek and gave it a slow squeeze. For so long I had wanted to touch her body and now here I was living out that fantasy. My cock was harder than steel and I wanted to pull it out of my shorts and let her bare feet touch it directly, but it would have to wait a while longer for the attention it was craving.

I slowly touched Chrissy's firm ass, then, feeling bold I slipped one finger under the loose material to lightly touch the bare skin of her upper thigh underneath. The shorts were loose slippery polyester and slid easily along themselves, allowing me more access. As the shorts moved up I could see the area where her thighs met her butt. Chrissy's legs were super toned and there was a nice distinction between leg and ass, the firm muscle turning into soft cheek. As I moved my finger deeper into the shorts, one finger became two, and soon I had moved the legs of the shorts up enough that I could see the bottom of her panties. They were light pink and silky, with a small darker pink frill around the edges.

I slowly explored further under the shorts, enrapt by her athletic thighs and ass. I would rub her ass cheeks and trace the line of her panties with my finger tips. As I pulled the shorts even further out from between her legs, I could make out the top of the mound of Chrissy's sweet young pussy between her thighs. Chrissy's breathing became a little heavier as I explored her still body. Eventually, as my boldness reached new heights, I leaned over until I was directly above her butt and reached out my tongue to gingerly touch the side of her panties.

She kept breathing smooth and steady, and she definitely didn't sit up and stop me. I wanted more. I moved my tongue to the other side of her panties and then down to the top of her legs. I could feel the heat emanating from between them and was enrapt with lust and paranoid excitement. I continued to trace my tongue along the edge of her panties, and started slowly dipping my head further down towards her cunt. Before I could get there, though, Chrissy let out a deep snore and sort of wiggled in her sleep. I sat up, thinking she was waking up and sat there completely motionless holding my breath. My heart felt like one of those cartoon movies where you can see it jumping out of the person's chest as I sat there in limbo. She did some more sleepy repositioning and when she was done, her head was facing the wall and she was cupping the couch cushion firmly. Also, she had moved her legs around and opened up her knees a few inches.

Chrissy's shorts were very loose and I had pulled them away from her ass. With the way her thighs were slightly spread even more of her supple cunt had come into view, cupped tightly by the pink panties. I could see the outline of her pussy lips through the fabric, with the light pink frill showcasing the folds of her pussy between. I paused for what felt like an eternity then started touching her again, down low by her feet as a test. When she still seemed completely out, I slowly moved my hands up inches at a time until they were back up by her delicious ass. I started up by the side of her ass and slowly ran my fingers down the frill of the panties deeper and deeper between her legs.

I slowly traced the edge of the panties surrounding her pussy with my finger tips. I softly ran the back of my knuckles over the mound of her pussy, barely touching the soft cotton at first, then slowly increasing my pressure until I could actually feel the soft folds of her pussy underneath. Becoming bolder as she still hadn't stirred during any of this, I leaned over and dipped my head low in between Chrissy's thighs again and my tongue moved to trace the outline of her cunt. I could feel her breathing getting heavier as I started to lick her panties. My hands had returned to her thighs and I used them to steady myself as I licked her.

I could feel wetness from her pussy lips as I slowly touched my tongue to her mound. Slowly I increased my pressure and began licking, reveling in the flavor I was getting from the thin material. The thought that just one piece of fabric was separating me from a real live pussy was exhilarating. The excitement got the better of me and I slid my shaking fingers up to lift the frill of the panties and move my tongue inside. I could feel her breathing becoming even heavier as my tongue found the lips of her pussy, pushing them open, tasting the sweetness of her juices. With my fingers I pulled Chrissy's panties completely to one side to get better access.

I began to explore her slit, licking her clit and running my tongue up and down her labia. She began to move her hips slightly, moaning softly. Her moans grew louder as I continued to explore her pussy. I ran my tongue all around her slit, lapping at her juices.

At the top of the lips, I could feel the indentation of her vagina and slid my tongue all around and up and down on where I could feel her entrance. Feeling incredibly bold, I then slowly pushed the tip of my tongue inside her. I could feel her pussy muscles clenching around my tongue, pulling me deeper into her. Her juices were flowing now and I was lapping up their sweetness. I pulled my head back and looked up at Chrissy's face. She was breathing heavily, eyes closed and a look of ecstasy on her face.

Now, my cock was all twisted in my shorts and tenting out the front. It felt harder than it had ever been, and I wanted to give it some attention. To be honest though, I knew I had gone past the point of no return, for starters if she woke up while I had my hands and mouth on her cunt there was no way I could possibly explain it. Also, if she looked back and saw her clothes had been moved around and her pussy was soaking wet while I was dropping my pants, that was pretty damning as well.

The thrill of the moment was too much though, so I pulled Chrissy's panties back into place and sort of smoothed her shorts down. I knew I had to be careful and I REALLY didn't want to wake her up, but I figured if she did wake up while I was moving around, at least her clothes were where they were supposed to be and I could just pretend like I had just gotten up to go the bathroom or something. Like a ninja I stood up and slowly moved her legs off of my legs. I set them down ever so carefully, then stood completely up. There was an old throw blanket down there and I pulled it close, thinking I could use it to cover myself if she started waking up while my pants were down. When I felt like enough time had passed, I reached down to loosen the ties at the front of my shorts. I very slowly moved them and my boxers down my legs, leaving my erect dick exposed. After checking that Chrissy was still asleep, I very slowly lifted her legs up and slid back on to my former position on the couch, this time with my cock rubbing against her soft calves.

I waited a few moments, then slowly reached over and slid her shorts back up and her panties to the side to once again expose her delicious cunt. I leaned my face back to down to the top of Chrissy's thighs and slowly began exploring again. This time I slowly used my fingers to play with her pussy lips, once again finding her sweet hole and sliding the tip of my pointer finger inside, feeling how deliciously tight and wet it felt as I slowly began to slide my finger in and out. Not too deep, still going very slowly, and cautiously. Her pussy felt almost magical inside, so warm and slick, just the way I had always imagined one would feel. Her breathing quickened a little as I began shallowly finger fucking her. Her inner pussy muscles moved with my finger and I imagined how good that would feel on the shaft of my hard cock.

I kept fingering Chrissy as I sat there. She seemed to be enjoying the feeling, so I was now sliding about half of my finger in and out, she was so tight that was as deep as I could get. My other hand was now fisting and stroking my exposed cock. Her hips actually moved a little as I slid my finger in and out, allowing me deeper access. Her pussy was wetter and hotter now and about two thirds of my pointer finger was now sliding in and out of her hot hole and glistening with her juices. I didn't know her full experience with sex but I assumed she had fooled around with guys. Maybe she was having a sexy dream about one of those times. I'm pretty sure she wasn't imagining her neighbor was feeling her up while masturbating.

My thoughts were racing, thinking about trying to slide my dick inside of her, but I was scared, how far could I go? So many questions flooded my mind and I knew I had to be careful. Could I actually fuck her while she slept? Would she wake up? Was she actually asleep or just pretending as a pretense to fool around with me? If she was asleep, was I just the luckiest guy in the world? What if our parents came downstairs to check on us while I was sliding my dick inside her and caught me red-handed? What if she woke up before I was finished and saw me there, with my hard dick inside her pussy?

The entire situation heightened my arousal, and before I knew it I was cumming. Fat white hot ropes of semen started shooting out of my cock. It felt amazing and I leaned back and started pumping harder. I shot my load on the couch, Chrissy's legs, some even hit the back of her shorts and dripped down, resting on her exposed cunt by my fingers.

I slowly pulled my hand away from her pussy and stood up carefully, looking down at her exposed body on the couch. Her eyes were closed, but she looked so peaceful lying there with a smile on her face. I felt a sudden wave of after-orgasm shame crash over me and quickly pulled up my shorts and padded over to the basement bathroom. I washed my hands then grabbed a handful of toilet paper and returned to the couch where I sopped up as much of my jizz as possible. I didn't want to stop, but I knew I had to. She was asleep and this was wrong.

Throughout this, Chrissy still hadn't budged and her breathing remained steady. I leaned over her thighs and softly padded the cum off of her shorts, then slid my fingers lower, to slide my fingers along her wet pussy lips. My cum had gathered in the cleft of her pussy and I softly swept it out.

Although she moved her hips slightly when I touched her, Chrissy otherwise seemed unaware of my presence. I took my time cleaning her up, making sure not to leave any traces behind. When I was satisfied, I slid her panties back over to cover her pussy and pulled the leg band of her shorts over to cover her panties, then silently slipped upstairs to my room. The party was still going on and all of the parents seemed pretty drunk, so no one noticed me walking through.

Once I got safely inside my room and in my bed, I was so nervous I couldn't sleep. The only thing that kept me from tossing and turning all night was the memory of how good Chrissy's pussy felt surrounding my finger as I slid it inside her. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before, but also something that seemed completely natural. I lay there, running the entire experience back and forth in my mind and my cock began to harden again. Even though I had washed my finger, I could still slightly smell her pussy, a little musky, a little sweet. That was enough to push me over the edge. This might be a once in a lifetime chance, I told myself, and I knew I wouldn't be able to rest until I had another taste of Chrissy's sweet pussy. I didn't think I could fuck her, but surely I could do what I did before: lick and play with her pussy, then finger her while I jerked off. I swear, that's all I intended do as I kicked off my covers and and left my room as silently as possible.

I slipped back downstairs through the loud party unnoticed and made my way to the basement. I had left the tv on (thank goodness for all night movie marathons) and from the stairs I could see Chrissy's sleeping form still face-down on the couch. I gingerly locked the basement door and felt the latch click, then padded over to where she lay. "Chrissy? Are you awake?" I quietly asked, softly touching her back. I took a kneeling position on the floor next to her.

She didn't say anything, and as I touched her back I slowly increased the pressure of my hand to slightly shake her. She still didn't budge and I smiled widely, knowing the possibilities in wait for me and my eager cock. I remained kneeling next to the couch, and began exploring Chrissy's body again. Although I was still a little paranoid about waking her up, after getting away with as much as I did previously, I was emboldened and moved a little quicker. I decided to try to move her legs for more access to her cunt, and slipped my hand under her knee. Her leg was heavier than I thought, but moved easily to the edge of the couch, giving me a full look at the valley where her thighs met and her shorts only modestly covered access to her sex.

I reached up and pulled her shorts further up her ass, exposing more of her smooth skin, and then pulled them to the side, leaving the mound between her legs fully exposed. From my kneeling position I was closer to her ass and didn't have to strain or lean over to reach her. I sat back on my heels and admired the view. I did another quick sleep check just to be sure she was still out. Her breathing was still smooth and steady and she hadn't stirred at any of my prodding. In my mind this was sort of the point of no return as far as being able to plausibly deny anything, so I took a deep breath and continued. I reached forward to gently grab the side of her panties and slide them to the side once more, exposing Chrissy's still moist pussy. With her legs open like this and with the lower angle I could see dark brown pubic hair trimmed in a line running from the top of her snatch towards her stomach.

My cock had been hard since I walked into the basement, and now it was stiff as a steel pole. I slipped my shorts off again, and returned my attention to Chrissy's pussy. I reached out and cupped it with one hand, gingerly massaging the lips. I could see the wetness there and as I played with her labia it grew. I again found her sweet hole and slipped my finger inside to feel how tight and wet she was. I was fascinated with the feeling and slowly worked my finger in and out like before, sliding a little deeper each time. She was still pretty hot and wet inside and as I massaged her cunt, I could feel her sweet pussy getting more and more excited. With her thighs spread I was able to eventually slide my full pointer finger inside, all the way up to the knuckle. She was super tight and with the way her pussy clenched my finger, I didn't dare try to put in another. I continued fingering her now pulling my finger out to the tip and then sliding it all the way back in, and working it in a slow rhythm. Her breathing grew deeper as I played with her, she must have been having sexy dreams. Soon I leaned over and began licking her pussy as well.