All Comments on 'May It Please The Court'

by sunshinebunny

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
GinloverGinloverover 3 years ago

What a great well written story. Five stars all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Great story! Could definitely read more chapters about these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very nicely done story

Exciting, eager, consensual, hot. They are both strong characters, which is great. Now I need to go back and read your earlier stories. Where have you been? Please share more with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!!

Wow. 3 orgasms of my own later. Wow!!

bobphil8787bobphil8787over 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story, I hope there will be additional chapters!

UKCuddlyGuyUKCuddlyGuyover 3 years ago
The best story I've ever read here

I have my own fetishes (long red nails) and I'm more in to the female taking the lead, but this was the best story I've ever read here (I need to up my game with my own entries now!) Your telling of the story from both sides was awesome, going from switching to simultaneous, the descriptive language was incredible and the flow through more than one act was awesome. Great job! I agree with the others though, this needs to be a series now, I'd be waiting for every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Sooooo good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it

Best story on here !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best Story

Gads, how you write and make the characters come alive! I read a lot of stories on this site but this one just popped! Extraordinary descriptions of how the skin reacts to certain stimuli (goosebumps) was exceptional writing. Sampling the lips while kissing is usually left out. Imagery is everything and just thinking how the two react to each other from the first time to now was vivid. There was just lust but loving wove the two together. Would love to have another chapter of what happened afterwards on that weekend and later how they reacted to each other in the office. Maybe a sequel on how they worked together on the case and won based on what she finds in her further research. Ah well, you could just leave it as it is and let the readers fantasize on the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love for this to become a novel

RudelyAbruptRudelyAbruptalmost 3 years ago

A wonderfully told tale, dripping with passion. Please don't make us wait 9 years between stories for your next one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous