Maya & Tarik - Them Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya reached up and pulled the pins out of her hair, her curls falling gently to her shoulders while she cupped and played with her breasts, pinching and squeezing her nipples. Tarik's worship made Maya feel so sexy and desired, in a way that she never had before. She felt like a Goddess. He stood up and came to face her, pulling her close to him, looking deep into her eyes while he stroked her cheek and held her face gently in the palm of his hand.

He looked at her, not blinking or saying anything as he held Maya's gaze. And without saying a word, Tarik gave himself to Maya, knowing that he would never be the same after tonight. There was a flicker of energy between them and Tarik pulled her into his arms, kissing her with more passion than he ever had before.

Maya drew him closer to her, warm and yielding under his touch, desparate to merge their bodies and energy completely. She felt him surrender to her, and it sent electricity through her, body and soul. She ran her fingers through his hair as he kissed his way down her body, lingering to suck and kiss her supple breasts. He licked and nipped at her nipples, Maya grabbing his head with her hands, pulling him closer to her.

He left a trail of kisses and wetness from his tongue all over her abdomen and chest as he worked his way down, kneeling in front of her. He ran his hands up and down the back of her legs, kissing above her pubic area, tracing his tongue along the hairline. Maya was enjoying every second of this and ran her hands over the top of Tarik's head as he knelt before her. No one had ever made her feel this way, and not even the other men worshiped her like this. This was special.

Tarik rested his forehead on Maya's pelvis, taking in the moment, and breathing in her scent while she played with his hair. He stroked her ass and hips as he kissed the side of her legs and gently across her pubic area. He returned his attention to her breasts, standing again in front of her while he sucked and kissed her nipples. Slowly, he began to walk her back toward the bed. He tenderly lowered her onto it and knelt at the edge of the bed.

He gently opened her legs, caressing her inner thigh as he reached her warm pussy. He pushed apart her lips so he could see her sweet wetness. Her juices glistened in her soft pubic hair, sprawling over her plump lips. He slowly licked up and down her slit, feeling her canal soften and open at his touch. Maya moaned underneath him, her fingers pulling his hair as she drew him into her. Tarik began to firmly lick Maya's canal and reached up with his thumb to play with her swollen clit.

Maya bucked her hips as Tarik began to use his tongue to penetrate her pussy. She cried out loudly as he grabbed her hips and pulled her tightly to his mouth, grinding against his face. Within a few minutes, Maya came hard on Tarik's tongue, squeezing his head between her legs with her thighs while she grabbed his hair.

Eager for more, Maya held Tarik's face between her thighs grinding on his tongue and lips. She bucked into him hard, fucking his face as she came again. Turned on by her orgasms, Tarik pulled his face from between her legs, and pulled her up and into a kneeling position on the bed. He climbed onto the bed and lay underneath her, his face directly under her pussy.

Maya slowly lowered her pussy onto Tarik's waiting tongue and lips. He braced the back of her legs with his arms to provide support for her already quivering thighs. He let his tongue slowly enter her as she rested on him, rocking her hips back and forth, her clit brushing against his lower lip and chin as he sucked and tongued her canal.

She leaned forward and began stroking Tarik's hard cock, playing with his balls while she bucked her hips harder against his face. Maya slowly took him into her mouth, and he moaned in pleasure, sending vibrations through her pussy. He pulled her hips down, pushing herself against his face as she ground her hips harder against him, and came hard again.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes right there, oh fuck yes oh my god," she cried out loudly, her orgasm free and uninhibited as she knew the only people that could hear her were the three men in the other room.

Tarik slid out from underneath Maya and bracing her with his arms, kneeled on the bed and positioned himself behind her. Her skin was warm and damp with sweat. Her orgasms were intense, and she was louder than he ever heard her before. She was always vocal during sex, but being isolated and not having to worry about thin apartment walls brought out something animalistic in her which Tarik immediately responded to.

He knelt behind her and roughly stuffed himself inside of her, eliciting a cry of, "Oh fuck yes, god your cock is so perfect, fuck!"

He knew that her reaction wasn't just for show as she pushed herself farther on him, bringing him deeper and deeper inside of her. Tarik slowly stroked her with this cock, putting every inch in and then pulling out, teasing her with his thick head. Maya was whimpering, desperate for him to stay inside of her. He leaned over her, and gently pushed her further into the mattress, her face buried in the sheets.

"Do you like that, right there, just like that baby?" he whispered in her ear as he rammed his dick into her, balls deep.

"Oh fuck yes baby right there right there oh my god" she cried, the bed muffling her voice.

Tarik leaned back up and smacked her ass. He started fucking her harder and faster, rough and deep, grabbing her hips and ass hard, leaving marks on her with his fingers. Maya couldn't keep quiet, moaning and screaming as he fucked her.

"Oh god yes that feels so good, you're so perfect. Yes, fuck me like that baby," Maya cried out, her body shaking, "Nobody can fuck me like you baby. I love your cock yes yes fuck me fuck me."

She was on the verge of another orgasm and Tarik was desperately trying to hold his cum back as she tightened around him, cumming hard and loud. He pushed her off his cock and she fell to her side on the bed, panting. Tarik flipped her over to her back, helping her to position her hips toward the end of the bed. He pushed open her legs wide, using his arms to help her brace them open.

He used this leverage to tease her some more.Maya gazed up at him hungrily, her breath fast and heavy. Letting the head of his cock slide up and press on to her swollen clit, Tarik moaned as Maya pressed him closer to her. She writhed underneath him, desperate to feel him inside her again, digging her nails into his arms. He let the head of his cock slide in and felt Maya immediately clench down, pulling him further inside of her.

"Oh fuck!" he cried out as Maya's canal tightened and drew him completely into her.

He pushed hard against her, grunting as he thrusted his cock deep inside of her. They didn't take their eyes off each other as they moved their bodies in unison.

Maya looked up at him and whispered, "Who owns that cock baby? Is that my cock? Yes give it to me, give it to me."

"Fuck Maya oh god yes, fuck that's your cock baby you own it, it's all yours," Tarik whimpered, breathless as he fucked her.

Maya pulled him down to her and kissed him while he fucked her hard. She felt herself tightening around him as she played with her clit, cumming hard on him.

"Yes, yes yes fuck me oh my god you're so good, yes baby fuck," she cried out, arching her back underneath Tarik.

Knowing that he was ready to cum and she was ready to take what was hers, Maya pulled away from Tarik and pushed him onto the bed on his back.

She straddled him and let his cock slide into her pussy. Tarik let out a long, loud moan as Maya rode him, her nails scratching into his chest as she worked her hips fast and hard on him. He reached up and played with her tits and she pushed her hands into his chest, squeezing her breasts together. She worked faster and faster, ready for his cum in her pussy.

Maya leaned forward, and pulled Tarik's head back by his hair, whispering into his ear, "You want to cum in this pussy? Is that what you want?" her voice wet and breathless in his ear, "You think you own this pussy? Show me who this pussy belongs to. Give me all your cum baby."

Tarik was on the brink and thrust into her faster and faster, both of them moaning loudly in complete ecstasy. Tarik's cocked throbbed and his balls tightened and Maya fucked him harder and faster, telling him to cum in her pussy.

"Come on baby, fucking cum inside me, yes give me that cum. Show me you can own this pussy," she commanded.

She was driving him wild. They had never fucked like this before and they were both clearly loving it. They cried out in delirious pleasure as Tarik thrust into Maya's pussy hard as he exploded inside of her, Maya feeling his hot cum fill her completely. She came hard on his cock, her muscles milking him hard. She settled back on him, moving her hips so that every drop of his cum came out inside of her.

They were both drenched in sweat and struggled to catch their breath. Maya laid on top of Tarik, panting as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her face and neck. They were both spent. He pulled her close onto him and his fingers gently smoothed her now matted hair and gave calming strokes along her back. He was still inside of her, soft now but being close like this felt so good, neither wanted to move.

"Should I stay?" Tarik asked after a few minutes, the question serving as a reminder to Maya that there were three men out there waiting for her to get back into character.

Maya sighed.

"No. You'll have to leave...even though I don't want you to," she whispered as she squeezed him tighter, kissing his chest, the hair shiny with sweat.

They lay there for a few more minutes, then slowly climbed out of the bed, practically stuck together with sweat and cum. Maya pulled her hair up into a knot on the top of her head, and leaned into the mirror above the dresser to check the condition of her makeup.

"Holy shit, babe. Look at that. My face is a mess!" she laughed as she used a face wipe to take off her smeared mascara and lipstick.

Tarik came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her and looked at their reflection, their bodies still warm and vibrating.

"You, Maya, are perfect," he said softly.

"Shhh, don't use my real name, remember?" she said, whispering.

"Sorry, sorry. I forgot," he replied, resting his head on her shoulder, breathing in her scent and nuzzling his face in her neck, " I'm just so lost in you right now."

Maya examined her neck and chest in the mirror, then turned to look at her hips and ass. "Look at all these marks. You are everywhere on me," she murmured. Tarik looked up and held out his arms, showing Maya where she had dug her nails into his arms and chest.

"You left your mark on me too my love," he replied.

She turned around to face him and kissed him softly on the lips. "Mmmm you're making it really hard to kick you out right now. I already miss you..." she said quietly, sighing, "But come on, it's late. And I've got three really horny guys out there waiting for me."

She kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his waist as he draped his arms over her shoulders. She sank into him, her face pressed into his chest. "Come on. Let's go back out," she sighed as she released Tarik from their embrace.

Maya helped Tarik dress and they walked out of the room, Maya leading the way still naked and covered in bite marks and scratches. Tarik followed her, strutting with a huge smirk on his face. She was back in character in an instant. She strode into the living room, stopping in front of the men still sitting on the bench waiting. It was clear that they had been incredibly turned on by what they heard and they all looked at her with expectant eyes.

"Good. You know how to stay," she said, her tone slightly taunting, "Maybe you aren't such naughty boys after all."

She picked her crop off the table and stopped in front of Number Three. She looked down at his lap and saw that his cock was surprisingly soft. She slapped his knee with the crop, then brought it underneath his chin.

"Did you touch yourself? I see your panties are wet," she asked, smacking his cock with the crop.

"N-n-no Mistress. I didn't, I swear. I just...I couldn't help it, I-I-I just...came. I'm sorry," he stammered looking down.

Maya stepped in front of Number Two, his cock still locked in the cage, and then to Number One, whose cock was raging hard.

"Ooo it looks like you were enjoying it too, weren't you?" Maya cooed at him, running the crop along his thighs.

"Yes-yes Mistress, I was," he replied, his eyes casting a glance at Tarik before looking at Maya again and then down to the floor.

Tarik was standing in the entry to the living room, leaning against the wall, happily watching Maya as she teased them, not only with her words, but with her nakedness.

She turned and looked at him, and asked, "Number Four, do they deserve a reward?"

Tarik ran a hand through his hair, then smiled at Maya and said, "Yes. Yes, Mistress. They do."

Maya put her foot on the bench so that her leg was over Number One. He could smell the sex and cum on her naked body and his breathing quickened. She gently took his hand and guided his middle finger into her pussy. She let out a soft moan as it entered and Number One let out a sigh. His finger came out wet with Maya and Tarik's cum. She moved down the bench and put each man's middle finger into her pussy, ordering them to keep it extended out in front of them. She stepped back, walked over to Tarik, and leaned into him, his arms wrapping around her waist.

"Taste it," she commanded and each man put their fingers into their mouth, all of them closing their eyes, enjoying the taste.

"Say 'Thank you Mistress,'" she ordered.

"Thank you Mistress," the men all said in unison.

"Good. Now, wait," Maya commanded, turning on the ball of her foot toward Tarik.

They walked to the door, kissing passionately again before he stepped out into the hallway. Feeling Maya's naked and warm body on his, Tarik began to grow hard again as they kissed.

"Tsk," Maya teased, glancing down at Tarik's bulging cock, "Don't go getting excited again...," she whispered, trailing off as she kissed his neck.

He slowly ran a finger down her chest and gave her right breast a soft squeeze. They stood there for a moment, looking at each other as if they both almost wanted to say something. After a minute or two, Tarik gave Maya a quick kiss and he walked over to the elevator, reluctantly hitting the "down" button. Still naked, she gave him a big smile and blew him a kiss as the elevator opened and he stepped inside, giving Maya a satisfied grin. Maya returned his gaze, ducking her head and turned to go back into the room.

Maya went back into the living room without saying a word, and released Number Two's cock from its cage, and watched as it sprang to life with a raging erection. Number One's cock was still bobbing with his erection, and Maya placed her foot on Number Three's crotch, using her toes to stimulate him. Soon he was hard again and all three men sat there, their cocks at attention, waiting for their Mistress. Maya pulled an armchair over and sat in front of them, positioning the chair and draping one leg over the arm so that they could see her pussy.

"Would you like to relieve yourself and cum for me like good boys?" she asked, her voice soft and warm.

"Yes. Yes, Mistress," they replied, almost in unison.

"Good. Show me how you cum for your Mistress," she demanded.

All three men slowly began to stroke themselves while Maya reached down and began to play with her pussy, not to cum, but to tease them. Their eyes were locked on her, as they stroked faster and faster.

She urged them on, whispering, "Yes, cum for me like a good boy, show me how turned on you are by your Mistress."

Number Two shot his load first, panting and moaning as his cum exploded onto his belly. Number Three was not far behind, his orgasm quiet, but messy as he came all over his legs and hands. Number One finally came, his orgasm intense and loud, spraying himself in the face, which he happily licked off.

"Good. Now clean yourselves and this place up," Maya ordered, "Change the sheets in the other room and put everything back in order. I'm going to bed. Wake me at 9:00 am with coffee and breakfast."

"Yes. Yes Mistress," they replied.

Maya went to the master suite and took a quick shower before climbing naked in the bed. She sent a quick text to Tarik.

"Oh my sweet, thank you for an amazing night, I'm going to sleep now, but I can't wait to see you Saturday. It's not that far off, but it seems like forever!" complete with heart and kissing emojis.

Tarik was already fast asleep when his phone buzzed from Maya's message. He had taken a shower and then got right in bed when he got home, feeling completely spent, but deliciously exhausted. Soon Maya too was out for the night, sighing as she imagined Tarik nestled next to her, snoring happily at her side.

The next day, Tarik hung out with some friends, knowing that if he was at home, he would just be waiting for Maya to text him, or wondering what she was doing. He trusted her completely, but he missed her, and after the intensity of their lovemaking on Thursday, he hated leaving her. He was in the best mood anyone had ever seen him in, full of energy and just really...giddy. His friends could tell he was in love with Maya and gave him a hard time about it being too soon. But really, they were glad to see him so happy.

"Better than a string of one-night stands and casual flings man. And if love is what makes you so freaking happy, then so be it, and sign the rest of us up!" joked his friend Nathan.

Tarik stayed busy enough that he was able to keep his mind pretty occupied, and before he knew it, it was 11:00 pm on Friday and he was tired but excited. The thought of Maya letting the men pleasure her at some point before he returned to her, turned him on in a way that he wasn't expecting. As he lay in bed, trying to sleep, his mind drifted to fantasies of men touching and kissing Maya, playing with her pussy and making her cum while he watched.

His fantasy turned into a raging erection that he tried to ignore. He often thought about Maya and masturbated when they were apart, but this time he wanted to save all of his cum for her. He tossed and turned as he tried to sleep, his desire and excitement keeping him awake. He couldn't wait to see Maya again and feel her in his arms. Tarik fell asleep eventually, and even lacking sleep, he awoke the next morning ready for the day with only thoughts of Maya consuming him.

12