Maya and the Fae

Story Info
A hiker encounters a strange, ethereal woman in the woods.
1.5k words
4.31
8.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fall leaves crunched under my heavy black boots. The sunlight grew dimmer with each step farther down the path into the forest. Shining through the leaves, the sunlight tinted everything a deep, emerald green.

It was just a few weeks before I'd be returning to university. I was honestly dreading it. The stress and all-nighters and parental pressure really had gotten to me last semester and I had been glad for the summer break. But I wasn't here to think about that. I was here to get away from everything, to bask in the crisp early autumn air.

I sat down on a mossy log and luxuriated in the pureness of being immersed in nature. The trees around me stretched upward towards the sky, their bright red and orange leaves making them almost look like they were on fire. Birds flitted around their branches, chirping joyfully.

I walked onwards, wandering into a clearing glowing with sunlight. Right in the middle were mushrooms peaking out from the grass to form a circle. Their color seemed to shift subtly, but it must have just been a trick of the light. My particularly superstitious roommate had once told me that mushroom circles were portals to the fae world.

"Sela, that doesn't make any sense- they're just a naturally occurring phenomenon," I had said, sparking a bitter debate that I'd later regretted. There was something strange about these mushrooms though that made me almost doubt my rationalist convictions. Almost. I strode across the clearing, through the circle, back into the embrace of the dense forest.

As expected, I was not magically transported to another realm. I mean, I felt a bit dizzy, but that was probably unrelated. I tried to shake it off and keep walking, but I soon realized that I was no longer on the path. The trees looked different too. Unfamiliar fruit hung from them, ripe and fragrant. Soon, I spotted a lithe woman in the distance.

"Hello? Do you know how to get back on the trail?" I called out to her.

She turned to look at me and I knew immediately that she was not an average hiker like me. Though the air was now still, her hair flowed like a gentle wind was sweeping through it. Her ears poked out from between the ebony locks, long and pointed. Her skin was copper brown and shone in the light that seeped through the canopy. Her cheekbones were high and regal. She was crowned with a silver headress and draped in an elegant black dress reaching her ankles. It was a contrast to my simple outfit of denim shorts and a tie dye crop top.

The strange woman approached me with curiosity in her deep brown eyes. "What are you doing here, human?" She spoke in a strange, lilting accent that I couldn't quite place.

"I- um- I think i got lost," I stuttered out, stunned by her ethereal beauty.

"Very lost, it seems." She touched my cheek gently with slender fingers, sending tingles down my spine. Her deep brown eyes met mine and she licked her lips. "May I have your name?"

Remembering some of the tales my roommate had told me, I shook my head silently.

"Mm, fair enough," she replied, hand moving down my neck and shoulder.

"You're, um, really beautiful though," I said shakily.

She leaned forward, her breath intoxicating and sweet like champagne. "You're quite beautiful yourself, for a human," she whispered into my ear. "I don't see your kind that often."

Her hand was now trailing across my arm. I placed mine on hers and guided it gently under my shirt. Her fingers traced my nipple through the sports bra as it perked up and hardened. She pressed me against the nearest tree and before I knew it her lips were meeting mine. I submitted to the kiss. Her lips were soft and warm and forceful. Her hand moved under my bra, fondling my boob and even giving my nipple a brief squeeze. My tongue slipped into her mouth, wanting to taste more of her. Her tongue met mine, caressing and playing with it, insistent yet gentle. It felt like a conversation only we could hear. She continued feeling my breasts with one hand while keeping me pinned to the tree with the other.

I could have continued like that forever but she broke the kiss, her breath once again hot on my face.

"On your knees," the strange woman said, so authoritatively that it did not even occur to me to disobey. Obediently, I knelt on the soft grass. She lifted the hem of her dress, revealing a bare pussy with a thin line of hair above it. It was clear what she wanted me to do. I pulled an elastic off my wrist and tied back my dirty blonde hair.

Then, I put my head against her vulva and took a moment to just inhale her enthralling, salty scent. Closing my eyes, I gently licked her clitoris. She emitted a low "mmm" and pressed her legs harder against my head. I sped up and she moaned louder, but it still was not quite what I was going for. I moved my tongue lower and swirled it around the entrance to her soaking wet pussy. Then, I thrust it inside, licking and circling deep within her. This caused a long, loud moan from above me.

Her legs clamped around my head. It hurt a bit but I continued. I twisted and contorted my tongue, finding the places that drew out her wonderful moans. Before long, she was practically screaming with pleasure. Her sounds reached a crescendo until she stumbled backwards, freeing me from the vice grip around my head. She leaned against a tree for support.

"That was a wonderful job," she panted. Once she gained her bearings, she smiled slyly. "Now it's your turn." She reached under my bra and pulled off both it and my shirt. I felt so exposed, yet turned on by being at her mercy. With a hand on my shoulder, she pushed me onto my back.

As I lay there, she stared at me with those beautiful umber eyes and traced her finger across my body, from my freckled face to my lean arms to my pale breasts to my spread legs. Her light touch made me shiver.

Then she leaned towards me and kissed me, first on the lips, then my neck, then my shoulders, moving steadily down. She kissed my breast, flicking the nipple with her tongue. She unzipped my denim shorts and pulled them off, leaving my plain black underwear. She kissed up and down my thighs and ran a finger across my vagina through my underwear. I panted, not wanting the thin layer of fabric between us but knowing better than to protest.

She sensed my desperation and rubbed faster, pulling away when the beginnings of a moan formed on my lips. I stared at her with pleading eyes and she gave a tinkling laugh like a windchime. Slowly, she pulled off my soaked underwear and put it aside.

"Wow, you're dripping wet," she said, dipping a finger into my warm pussy. Then she pressed her fingers to my clit, stroking it slowly but sending waves of trembling pleasure through me.

She pulled back for a moment then replaced her fingers with her tongue. It caressed my folds almost reverently. She took my little stiff bud in her mouth and sucked on it, drawing out a soft moan.

Then she began alternating quick flickers with long licks inside of me. The combination made me shudder and moan and I opened my legs as wide as I could. This allowed her tongue new access to the depths of my pussy. Her nose brushed my clit, stimulating me even more. Jolts of amazing pleasure coursed through me as she sped up, going faster and deeper into me.

"Oh god- fuck-" I groaned, digging my hands into the ground beside me. I was on the edge of an orgasm.

But all at once, she stopped and pulled away. Her now-messy hair framed a devious smile and her eyes met mine, shining and wild.

Her tongue teased my clitoris lightly and I moaned again, with desperation this time. I reached my hips toward her mouth, but she moved away again. I felt like a dam about to break. I needed to cum and she knew it.

"Give me your name," she said, not a request but a demand.

I knew what it would mean, but I couldn't help it. I wanted her. "Maya," I whispered.

"You're mine," the fae woman told me with a grin, and dived into my soaked, throbbing pussy. Her long tongue reached inside me, velvety smooth and wonderful. Then she went faster and faster, ravenous and unstoppable. My hips bucked against her. She seemed like she was trying to lick every drop of wetness from me. I screamed with pleasure.

Finally, the sensation was too much and my orgasm crashed over me like a wave, washing me in ecstasy. I was left shaky and weak, but so happy. She placed a soft kiss to my lips and stood up, regaining her regality and elegance in a moment.

"Come with me, Maya," she instructed. Even if I wanted to, I could not have disobeyed. She spoke my true name and thus I was bound to her as much as if she held a chain around my neck. I followed her through the woods, leaving behind both my clothes and my old life.