Maya's First Sex

Story Info
An Arab woman's first sexual encounter at 35.
2.3k words
4.39
8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For many Gulf Arab women sex is either a taboo subject, or is only talked about amongst their female friends in hushed tones and giggles. They are brought up to be virginal and pure until they marry, wearing black abayas and hijabs to cover their heads. some even wear a face covering. Unlike the men who are allowed to go out and travel and get up to whatever they want. This includes having sex with Western women, who they consider to be inferior to Arab women and sluttish. Some of the Arab girls discover masturbation and very few get some sexual experience with boys they know well through family. To avoid losing their virginity they indulge in oral and anal sex.

For most women, their wedding night is the first time they have intercourse. It is often a rough experience, as most Arab men do not see sex as a pleasure for women. Instead, they get on top, push their cocks inside and hump their women very fast before cumming, then they get off, satisfied. Often, they turn their women on their fronts and fuck them from behind. They like doggy style and also want to train their wives into accepting anal penetration after using their pussies for a while. For the women they have no choice and very little sexual pleasure. Each night they have to allow their husbands their conjugal rights. If they refuse they will get stern words or even a slap until they open their legs and allow more semen to be pumped into them. Even when they get pregnant the sexual demands don't stop until they nearly give birth and then the cycle starts again. Their pussies are just receptacles for cocks to fuck into.

For Maya, she had avoided getting married because she had been put off by the horror stories married friends had told her. She had not really wanted to with any of the potential candidates and her mother was never going to arrange a marriage for her daughter if she did not like the man. No suitable man was ever found and Maya was now 35 and would probably never marry. She had never had sex but really wanted to. Her religion and social norms just didn't enable it. However, she did masturbate when her friend told her how to find her clit and rub it for pleasure.

When Maya first tried she yelped out when the wave of her first orgasm rippled trough her young body. She had to hold her hand over her mouth, worried her mother and younger sister nay have heard. From then she had used her fingers outside and inside her vagina, eventually trying out years later a carrot to act as her penis. She had given up caring about keeping her virginal condition inside. The carrot was an occasional ritual (she used her fingers on herself maybe once a week) for when she had private moments when her family were out. She knew she could not hold back her loud orgasmic breathing and cries with her dildo substitute. It was far better than her own digital rubbing.

Her masturbation routine continued the same until she was in her late twenties and her job took her to Europe on business strips. There she would wear western clothes and feel feminine and normal. She liked getting looked at by men but was very coy when they did. She knew she was pretty and had a nice slim body. On one trip she went into a famous lingerie shop and bought some pretty underwear. She also came across a selection of vibrators, all very discreet and stylish. She added one to her shopping and felt excited when she left the shop. Back at her hotel she tried her new sex toy and it was far better than her carrots. The build up to orgasm took longer and the explosion of pleasure she felt was more intense and long-lasting. Surely no man could do this to her, she thought to herself. For several years now Maya's sex life was just her and her vibrator and her fantasies about who she was having sex with, which also occasionally featured other women. She was satisfied with this way of life, until she met Joe.

Her life changed when she took an overseas posting to London for a year. It was a big deal to leave her home country and family but she was considered to be a mature independent woman who could manage herself properly. At work she mixed well with her British colleagues and even joined them in bars but she never drank alcohol. She began to really like the metropolitan lifestyle. One of her co-workers was Joe, a man in his early forties, quite attractive and very funny. She realised she actually looked forward going to work just to see and be with him. He never showed any interest in her, probably because he knew she was a strict Muslim woman and therefore off-limits. One evening they had been working late together and he invited her to have a quick dinner near the office. Maya was pleased to relax with him and share their life stories. She found out Joe had been divorced for several years. Joe listened to her back story and he said he couldn't understand how a beautiful woman like her had never married. Almost immediately as he said this Joe realised he may have gone too far and apologised. Maya put him at ease and reassured him he could ask and gave him the truth about not finding someone and having only a few men to choose from.

Over a period of six months or so they became good friends and often met up outside work -- for coffees, meals and even cinema and theatre. She liked Joe and she felt he liked her but both of them didn't know how to progress anything further. When it was nearing the end of Maya's year in London they were out at dinner one night when Joe asked Maya a question that he still wasn't sure he could ask.

"Maya, I'm not sure it's appropriate to ask you this but I will anyhow. Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"No I haven't. Though I wish I could have."

"But that's not allowed?"

'I can do what I like but I'm shy and not sure what to expect. I've never had sex."

Joe was quite surprised she had used that word 'sex'.

"But..." he paused, "but you know what an orgasm is?"

"Yes." Maya responded empathically. "It's just that they've all been hand-made."

Joe laughed at her joke and was actually amazed about how forthright Maya had been. She laughed too, knowing that he would appreciate her self-deprecating remark.

"So, in the right safe and enjoyable environment would you want to see what it's like?"

Maya paused. She had this one chance and had to take it. "With you?"

"Yes.

"That would be nice."

"Why don't we meet up tomorrow on the weekend. You can come to my apartment in the afternoon."

Maya really didn't know what to expect or do but she trusted Joe. The next afternoon she arrived at Joe's place. She had never been there. It was smart and trendy but warm and inviting. Joe offered her a juice and invited May to sit down on the sofa next to him. He spoke softly. "I know you're nervous but nothing's going to happen unless you agree? Ok?"

"Ok." Maya was ready to let him take control. Joe leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. Then on the other cheek. Then he kissed her gently on the lips. Her first kiss! She slowly responded and kissed him. She was a novice but it quickly became natural and she parted her lips and their tongues met. Joe suggested he could give Maya a very nice and relaxing massage. She agreed. He asked her to go his his bathroom and take off her clothes and put a towel around her. While Maya was off in the bathroom Joe prepared the bedroom. He drew the curtains and put on a table light. Then he took off the duvet and placed a large beach towel he had across the bed. Finally Joe reached into his bedside cabinet drawer and took out a bottle of coconut oil he had placed there earlier. Also in the drawer were some condoms already removed from their wrappers. He hoped he would be needing them.

Maya came out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around her. She looked quiet relaxed and Joe thought she looked stunning with her long black hair cascading down her face and over her shoulders.

"Ready?" he asked? She nodded and he showed her into the bedroom.

"So there's only one rule: you're in control. Anything you don't feel comfortable with just let me know and I'll stop. Of course, if you like something let me know!" Maya smiled and said. "Ok, thank you."

"Just lay down on the towel."

While Maya made herself comfortable, Joe took off his trousers and left his undershorts on and his T-shirt. He gently pulled down the towel from Maya's back and let it still cover her bottom and legs. Her skin was light brown and looked silky smooth. Joe started to softly at first massage her neck and leaned in and kissed her with many light kisses around her neck and shoulders. Maya felt relaxed immediately and her nerves had gone. She was determined to enjoy this. Joe spent a good ten minutes using the oil to massage her back. He then pulled the towel up her back to expose her legs, but still covering her bottom. He slowly moved her right legs aside and held her right foot in his hand, making it bend at the knee. Joe could now see the lips of May's pussy showing through between her legs from under her bottom. Joe's cock hardened. Maya wasn't sure how exposed she was and thought perhaps Joe could not see her intimate area yet. The excitement in not knowing sent a tingle up her spine. Joe could tell Maya was shaved and her labia were small and neat.

While massaging her legs Joe wasn't sure how far is hands should go up her thighs and felt he should not go near her pussy yet. When he had spent another ten minutes on her legs he broke the silence. " If it's alright I'm going to take the towel off." Maya knew that she would be completely naked and exposed to Joe for the first time, albeit with just her naked bottom on show. She acknowledged his request with a quiet, "Yes, go ahead."

Joe took the oil bottle and squeezed out some oil on to the top of her bottom. With his index finger he slowly traced the oil down between her cheeks. Maya slightly tensed up mainly with a thrill of excitement at what Joe was doing. His finger tickled the crack and landed on her tight hole and continued on. The tingle and sexual jolt made Maya gasp for the first time. She knew joe could hear and he knew she was enjoying what he was doing. His finger continued down to her pussy lips and he gently prised then apart and slipped his finger inside. Her pussy was wet and ready and her bottom raised up to accommodate the finger in her pussy. With his other hand he placed another finger into her bottom crack and pushed it into her anus. He started a rhythm of finger fucking both holes. Maya started to moan. This was better than her vibrator for sure and a completely different sensation. She let herself go. A rising wave of her first orgasm with Joe built and built untold she could hold on now more. Her cry of ecstasy caught Joe by surprise. He was doing his job well.

He withdrew his fingers and asked Maya to turn over. This was the moment for both of them. Maya exposing full frontal her breasts and pussy area. Joe was not disappointed. Beautiful rounded breasts and the smooth shaven skin of her pussy. He bent down and kissed and licked her left breast and nipple. Maya had no idea she has sexual sensations like that in her breasts. She wanted more but she knew Joe would be moving on. Hs head moved down to her vagina area and he started to lick her slit up to her clit where he paused and sucked, making her orgasm build again. Maya felt she was being a dirty Arab whore letting a European man devour her pussy and put his tongue up into her vulva, but she didn't care. She was a free woman, free from her repressed culture at last. Joe reached out to get a condom and put it over his swollen cock. Maya caught sight of her first erect penis. He rubbed his cock against her pussy entrance and Maya helped by widening her legs so he could enter her smoothly. Joe pushed in and back almost out again and repeated. They looked into each other's eyes with love. Joe quickened his pace and Maya bucked under him, pulling his bottom from behind into her. she was becoming a natural at sex already. Maya and joe both orgasmed together and she clinged on to him kissing him passionately. When they had relaxed a bit he suggested she get on top. Maya had seen this in movies and always wanted to be the woman on top, fucking her man. Now it was going to happen for real. She rode Joe's cock back and forth and brought herself to another climax. Joe kept going and managed to cum again filling up the condom. He wished he could cum inside her pussy but that would have to wait for another day, he hoped.

"Was that how you thought it would be?" he asked.

"Much better! My God I should have been doing this years ago! I'm certainly going to make up for lost time." They laughed and then lay down together. Maya fell asleep in Joe's arms dreaming of warm, erotic sex. And lots of it to come.