All Comments on 'Maybe I am That Way Pt. 02'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
superb series

I loved reading this and the previous episode.

Thank you so much for putting down in words what remains a fantasy for me and many like us.

I came so hard reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

we may not agree on politics, evittwin52, but i remain a big fan of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
exquisite

job by the Twin Evil / what with all the hullabaloo about BLM we whites need a

good example of how to surrender to and serve our obvious superiors / many of us were deep into this way before BLM but it's good others have caught up.

Gypsy59Gypsy59over 3 years ago

Puttting politics aside, as previously noted, I love to read stories, and especially yours, where I can put my fantasies into play. I believe I would enjoy cleaning and sucking a nice big black cock after he has fucked my wife and following up by eating his creampie out of her pussy.

Long before I ever read my first story in Literotica, I loved fucking my wife and eating my cream out of her pussy afterwards. She loved my pussy eating skills and would always have several more orgasms following our love making.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all

I am happy you found enjoyment in this work. There was no intention to be political though. It was purely sexual in nature. Regardless of whether you submit to a black Dom or a white Dom, or a Latin Dom, bois will be bois. Smart bois know that the best cocks are those that please their wives. It is not too much to ask of us to suck those wonderful cocks as a way of thanking them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot Hot

Author’s comment says it all........alpha doms are alpha doms and they totally diminish regular males. My wife and I moved to US from our native Mumbai 9 years ago. She manages a small bank branch and I have several donut shops. Her regional president came through 2 years ago, appreciated her work and invited us to his hotel for dinner. He openly flirted with her while we ate then invited us to his suite for cognac and cigars. They sat on the couch while I was in a nearby easy chair. After the wine at dinner the drink had me woozy so I just watched as he complimented, seduced and rubbed my wife. When they stood up kissing and he started to undress her I tried to stand but couldn’t. When he undressed it was game over. Even at 55 years old he was a muscular Adonis and his white cock was twice both length and width of my brown one. Naked they moved into the bedroom where he gave her the fucking of a lifetime. Once he had me clean his cock and ready him for round 2, we were his. He visits once a month now, stays at our house and fucks both my wife and me all weekend. I know I am That Way.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

veery hot, we need more, great way to make them both beta cocksuckers, for thee Alpha male.

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meover 2 years ago

Great stories, made me realize I could have been a 'special boi' too.I wish I could have had this kind of relationship with my wife.

KRoyKRoyalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely love and identify with your stories. Thank you for sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A truly magnificent story, I almost came while reading, thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I find the two husband's far more erotic! The description of their big round bottoms, their little pink cocks, mmm, mmm, mmmmm! I could sweep them up, bring them home and we could have 3 way sex all day and night! Panty clad sissies, luxuriating in silky, smooth, hairless bodies, clad in hot nylon and lace, oh, sure, I know there are those who get into the dom/sub thing, not me though, us "neglected hubbies" will take our throbbing little cocks elsewhere and revel in our own little cum orgy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES