All Comments on 'Maybe Later 07: Basking in Euphoria'

by Pacific462

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
A lovely story, but a little difficult to understand this time.

I had a very difficult time reading the story and dividing when Linda was speaking, when Brett was speaking, and when Lou Ann was speaking. I wish you would have made it easier. It looked like you were trying to use italics when Linda started. Make all her comments either in italics or Linda - .....then Louann - ...then Brett -

It was an enjoyable story. If I understand correctly..I think Linda will have a change in her sexual relationship with Brett. Am I correct? Another would be to tell Brett and Lou Ann that she is willing to share her affection with them. All would be better off if they knew exactly where Linda felt. Still enjoyable. Love to see another chapter with Brett and Lou Ann and Linda being more honest with each other.

Windman1Windman1about 2 years ago

This was a good read. While I understand the comments about it taking so long for them to finally have sex, it added to the enjoyment of the story if the reader is patient and allowed themselves to enjoy the build up. Perhaps its an age thing. Young men want to get to the end as quickly as possible, while us older guys have grown to enjoy the process, or the journey. Maybe the analogy fits.

At any rate the build up does require some patience, but if you can muster some it is rewarded in the end. The reader certainly isn’t let down. Well written and conceived I enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous