McKenzie, the Hot Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timothy kicked the door shut then carefully lay McKenzie on his bed. He was barely 21 but had been drunk enough times to possess the insight to roll her onto the side with a garbage below her head. He even brushed her long hair aside to keep her face--- and mouth--- clear.

Timothy looked down at his friend and sighed. The night had started out so promisingly. McKenzie was having so much fun, and that was his main purpose for throwing this costume party. But something happened. Perhaps the Halloween theme had reminded her too much of David. Timothy knew that she was still heartbroken over the loss of her husband, and he profusely wished he could somehow spare McKenzie the ongoing pain.

Hopefully, though, it was simply a case of her drinking too much.

The young man didn't even consider returning to the party. He took off his shoes, pushed a huge pile of clothes on a worn-out but surprisingly comfortable armchair onto the floor, and sat down. The armchair was situated in a corner not too far away from the bed, and it was the perfect perch to keep an eye on McKenzie in case she woke up sick... or in case someone came in and tried to take advantage of his friend in her current vulnerable state.

"Timmy? He turned around, but the woman's eyes were closed. It was a moment before she spoke again. "Timmy?"

The young man knelt next to her. "I'm here."

He was about to ask the Asian woman if she was ok or if she needed anything when she asked him a very unexpected question.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?"

Timothy was caught off-guard. His first instinct was to tell her the truth but, after careful consideration, he decided to use humor instead. "I already told you, McKenzie, you're the hottest, sexiest nerd I've ever seen."

"That's not answering my question."

"I think you're really drunk."

"I wore this costume for you, you know."

Timothy sighed. He had never seen his friend like this, and didn't like it.

"Please answer me. I need to know... do you think I'm beautiful?"

He didn't want to lie to her but now was not the time for a profound conversation. "You're a smart woman, McKenzie. At least, you are when you're sober. I'm sure you can figure it out."

"Don't you want me?"

"Again, I'm sure you can figure it out."

"I want to hear it from you."

Timothy swallowed hard and was powerless to confess, "McKenzie, I want you more than anything I've ever wanted." It was a simple statement, but oozed with such emotion that struck it woman like a physical blow.

Her eyes were suddenly open. "Then take me, Timmy!" she cried. Her tiny hand grabbed his muscular arm, and she pulled him toward her with surprising strength. The woman attempted to kiss him and though he longed for it, he averted his face.

"Stop. This isn't you."

"But don't you want me? Don't you think I'm beautiful?" She started to cry. "I'm so... I've been so lonely. I want you, Timmy. I need you!"

McKenzie was, literally, begging him to sleep with her; it would've been his greatest wish come true. But his heart was broken, not because he had to say no to the woman whom he was in love with, but because the depths of her loneliness and heartbreak were so profound.

"You're really drunk. You need to rest."

"But you want me... and I want you... we can make each other happy!"

"I don't want us to be together like this." Timothy looked at the woman whom he adored and wanted to be with more than anything. "I also know that if something were to happen between us right now, the only person you'd hate more than me tomorrow is yourself."

Timothy's words weren't intended as a reprimand, but she took it as such. She lowered her eyes in embarrassment. "You must think I'm so weak... so pathetic..."

"I think you're someone who is still trying hard to get over the loss of someone whom you loved very, very much." He smiled at her affectionately. "Please, McKenzie. Just close your eyes and rest."

"Why are you so good to me?"

"Do I need to tell you for a third time that you can figure it out?"

"I think we have some things that we need to talk about."

There was a flicker of hope in his heart. "Shhh... sleep. We can talk tomorrow... if you still feel the same way."

McKenzie smiled and slowly closed her eyes.

Timothy made sure his friend was sleep before drawing the blanket up to her chin and trudging over to the armchair where he watched over her all night.

******************************************************************************

It wasn't quite the worst hangover she had ever experienced when McKenzie awoke the next day, but it was close. She felt weak, nauseous, and achy all over. Furthermore, the woman was hesitant to move because she feared doing so would cause the world to spin. As a result, she remained where she was, beneath the warm blanket in the most comfortable bed she had ever lain in, while lamenting her actions the previous night.

Right on cue, the bedroom door quietly opened and Timothy padded in carrying a tray with a plate of food and 2 glasses. His eyes widened in surprise when he noticed she was awake, and he immediately went over to her. "I'm surprised you're up. How are you feeling?"

"Not too shitty... but shitty, all the same." She looked down. "I'm sorry about last night." She wanted to apologize more but was too embarrassed.

Timothy ignored her. "I brought you my favorite hangover remedy." He set the tray down on its legs so it rested over her lap. There were slices of a banana and several crackers on the plate, along with a tall glass of water and a cup of hot green tea.

McKenzie looked up gratefully. "You're serving me breakfast in bed after how horrible I was to you last night?"

"I've taken care of a lot of drunk people in my time and, trust me, you're not in even the top 10 list. Or is it the bottom 10?"

McKenzie laughed, and immediately groaned as it caused her entire body, most notably her head, to hurt.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Timothy produced a bottle Tylenol from his pocket. "Needless to say, you better eat something first before you take one."

The woman eyed the Captain America costume he was still wearing minus the mask. "I was going to call you my knight in shining armor, but you're more like my personal superhero. Thank you so much, Timmy."

"Of course."

Timothy stood by attentively as McKenzie gratefully consumed the food, took the Tylenol, and slowly downed the glass of water. Then she took a sip of the green tea and murmured contently. They both grew quiet.

"So," the young man began casually. "How much do you remember about last night?"

"Mostly everything, I think. I remember a ton of pretty girls trying to sleep with you all night. I remember those 2 creepy guys who were undressing me with their eyes. And I definitely remember acting like a sloppy drunk." Then she looked directly at Timothy. "I also recall a very important conversation that you and I started, but didn't get to finish."

He chuckled uncomfortably and squirmed. "Yea... about that..."

"Did you mean what you said to me?"

Timothy swallowed hard. This was the moment he both longed for and feared. "Every word, McKenzie. Every word. I thought that maybe... maybe it was just childish infatuation. That maybe I was more in love with the idea than the actual person. But here's the thing. After spending time with you during these past few months and getting to you know again... it just reinforced what I already knew." He paused, suddenly at a loss for words, but when McKenzie regarded him intently, he simply finished with, "I love you, McKenzie."

A flood of emotions washed over the beautiful woman.

"Timmy... you're so gentle and caring. So intelligent and insightful... so very beautiful on the inside and outside. I was ecstatic when you reached out to me, and your friendship has been one of the few bright spots in my life since David died."

Timothy braced himself. Her we go, he thought ominously. The fact that McKenzie mentioned "friendship" and "David" both in the same sentence didn't bode well. He had always expected that McKenzie couldn't reciprocate his feelings for her, and prepared to have his heart shattered into a thousand pieces.

That's why he was in such disbelief when she said "I love you, too".

McKenzie chuckled at his dumbfounded expression. "Come here, silly. Lay next to me."

Timothy was as excited as he was unsure, so left a considerable gap between them when he crawled into bed next to her. She didn't draw closer, but touched her forehead to his as a sign of affection. "Can this possibly work?" The woman mused aloud. "Do you think we could possibly work? Or are we just kidding ourselves?"

"I know we're from 2 different worlds, McKenzie, but we won't know unless we try. And I'm prepared try with all my heart if you're willing to do the same."

She sighed. "You're right, Timmy, we are from 2 different worlds. But have you truly considered what that means? First of all, I'm over 10 years older than you. I used to babysit you, for God's sake. What must your friends think?"

"Truthfully? They think it's pretty hot."

"I'm serious!"

"So am I." He turned the tables on her. "Are you embarrassed to tell your friends about me?"

Timothy was reassured when her response was immediate. "No." But McKenzie continued, "At least our friends won't be an issue. But I'm concerned about Bradley. I haven't dated anyone since David died. Part of the reason is because I'm scared... scared to play the dating again. But I'm especially scared about bringing a new man around my son. I don't know how he'd react." She looked hard at Timothy. "Have you thought what you'd be getting yourself into if you became a part of my life? Because if you take me, you're taking Bradley, as well."

The young man couldn't completely hide his annoyance. "McKenzie, I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm not completely stupid. And I'm not a child anymore, in case you haven't noticed. I know your son is the most important thing to you, and I get that whatever you do must be with Bradley's best interest in mind. But here's the thing: I love you... and I've come to love the little guy, too. I want to become a bigger part of part of your collective lives... but, first, you have to let me."

McKenzie pressed her forehead to his again, but this time she caressed his face with both hands and drew close. The touch of her body, the fragrance of her hair, and the warmth of her skin was all-encompassing. Timothy wanted nothing more than to remain in this position, staring into the woman's beautiful face, for a very long time.

"You've really grown up."

"I'm glad you've finally noticed."

"I think this can work."

"I think it can work, too."

Time seemed to stop for the new couple as they kissed. Though their pent-up passion for each other was ready to explode, the moment was sweet and gentle, and as wonderful as they imagined their first kiss would be. They were smiling happily as they pulled back.

Timothy longed to remain in bed with McKenzie. But he understood her priorities. He realized that he had to think of everything in a much broader sense now. "I hate to say this, but it's getting late, and you need to pick up Bradley soon."

"I know. Just give me 5 more minutes," the woman pleaded. "It's like I'm seeing you for the first time."

"Well, I guess... since you're twisting my arm."

They laughed, and fell into a comfortable silence as they held each other close.

After a while, Timothy asked quietly, "When can I see you again?"

"Can you come over tonight? It's your turn to you spend the night at my place."

"Mmm... I like the sound of that."

"Good. Because I'm going to make it worth your while."

"I REALLY like the sound of that."

McKenzie sighed. "I wish I could stay here with you. But I really need to get moving." The woman kissed Timothy one final time, pushed the blankets off, and sat up. She groaned as a spell of dizziness washed over her. When she finally regained her equilibrium, she rose and stretched languidly.

Then McKenzie realized that she was still wearing her skimpy schoolgirl uniform, and looked at her man sheepishly. The look he returned as he stood up, however, was anything but embarrassed. It was smoldering with naked lust.

"I love that costume on you."

McKenzie rose to her tiptoes and planted a kiss on Timothy's cheek before asking sweetly, "Can I borrow some clothes?"

******************************************************************************

Gary sat at the kitchen table, barely functional and still dressed his crumbled pirate outfit. His head pounded and the light streaming in from the window felt like daggers in his eyes. Empty beer bottles were littered all around and a sickening stench wafted to his nostrils. He didn't know its source nor was he particularly eager to find out.

But he immediately perked up when McKenzie entered the kitchen with Timothy right next to her. The Asian woman was wearing one of his roommate's old and ratty concert t-shirts, but it hilariously resembled a long-sleeve nightie on her tiny frame. Gary humorously toasted them with an empty beer bottle.

"Good morning, ma'am and sir."

"Good morning to you, too, Gary," McKenzie returned with her usual pleasantness. "I need to run and pick up my son, but I wanted to thank you and Timmy again for throwing the party last night. I had so much fun!"

Timothy's roommate was genuinely pleased. "I'm happy to hear that."

McKenzie hugged him warmly.

Timothy was gone for an extended period of time as he walked the beautiful woman to her car. But his roommate was stilling sitting at the kitchen table and grinning broadly when he reentered. "So, uh, you and McKenzie?"

Timothy chuckled. "Let me be clear, nothing happened between us last night."

"Ok, nothing happened between you two and that uber-hot woman last night. What about in the future?"

"Let's just say that I hope you'll be seeing McKenzie around here more often. Her and her son."

Gary clapped his friend on his shoulder. "That's great, man! That's great! I'm happy for you!"

"Thanks, dude. I really appreciate it."

Timothy was feeling so excited about life that the prospect of cleaning whatever was the source of that awful smell in the kitchen couldn't discourage him too much.

******************************************************************************

It took Bradley almost 2 hours to fall asleep.

Timothy had arrived fairly late in the evening but still early enough for him, McKenzie, and Bradley to go out for ice cream. It was a fun time for everyone and, particularly, for the little boy. So fun, in fact, that Bradley didn't want to go to sleep!

Timothy was waiting patiently in the living room when McKenzie appeared with a cross between amusement and chagrin on her face. "Remind me never to give that boy ice cream after 6pm," she muttered. The young man chuckled, and her expression softened. "Bradley really looks up to you, you know."

Timothy was genuinely touched. Then he hesitated, not wanting to overstep his boundaries. "Maybe I can take the little guy out tomorrow? He told me that he's always wanted to learn how to play catch... so I was thinking of buying him a mitt and baseball, then then teaching him at the park." He looked at the woman hopefully.

"Bradley would love that." McKenzie sat next to Timothy and immediately kissed him. It was intended to be a quick gesture, but ended up lasting for a long time as they murmured into each other's lips. And during that long moment, nothing else in the world existed.

"Mmm... tonight couldn't come fast enough, McKenzie."

"I know." The woman suddenly smirked mischievously. "I have a surprise for you. Well, it's not really a surprise since you already know what it is."

McKenzie started to rise, but Timothy held onto her hand needily. He didn't care if his love was about to gift him a million dollars; all he wanted to do was cuddle with her on the couch. "Stay," he pleaded. "You can give it to me later."

"You'll like it, Timmy. Trust me."

He didn't want to argue, so he let go of her hand reluctantly. The woman quickly disappeared, and Timothy thought about her the entire time she was gone. In fact, the lewd thoughts that filled his mind instantly made him aroused. He was so desperate for release that he considered touching himself.

Fortunately, McKenzie quickly returned.

And she was dressed in her sexy schoolgirl costume once more.

Timothy ogled her lecherously.

Her look was all business as she seductively strode over to him.

"Strike that pose for me again," he begged.

McKenzie smirked and adjusted herself under his intense scrutiny, twisting her upper torso in a way that caused her tight blouse to stretch across her breasts even more provocatively, and leaning slightly forward so that the plaid miniskirt would accentuate her bottom.

"Fuck, I love it when you do that."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, really. I can show if, if you don't believe me."

McKenzie realized that sexual tension had always been present since that fateful day at the coffee shop. But they had never spoken to each other with such open innuendo, and she discovered that it excited her very much. "I think I need to take a closer look myself." She slowed turn her head form one side to the other, flicking her pigtails each time. "I even wore the handlebars again for you."

"Handlebars?" the young man repeated in confusion. McKenzie at him hard and knowingly, and realization slowly dawned on him. His eyes widened in disbelief.

"Stand up, Timmy." The authority in her voice left no room for argue.

He did so robotically as the woman dropped to her knees. She looked up at him angelically as she began to unbuckle his pants. "I told you that I was going to make tonight worth your while, remember? Now I'm going to give you the greatest blowjob of your life."

Timothy couldn't believe what was happening as his love lowered his pants down to his ankles. And he was rather proud as she gaped in astonishment at his enormous bulge. Still, he replied, "McKenzie, I don't want you to do anything that you don't... OH FUCK..."

The woman cut him off by slithering one hand into his underwear, wrapping her fingers around his erection, and tugging once.

Still looking up at Timothy from her knees, McKenzie took hold of the waistband of his underwear and carefully drew it down to the carpet, as well. Her eyes lit up as she gazed up his enormous manhood for the first time. It was already fully formed, virtually filling her line of sight, and large purplish veins appeared to be on the verge of bursting through its surface as Timothy's erection twitched obscenely.

McKenzie's mouth began to watch and she licked her lips. She hadn't performed oral sex since David. In fact, her late husband was the only man she had ever been given a blowjob to, but she wasn't dissuaded. The woman knew what to do. Besides, she thought humorously, it's probably like riding a bike!

She opened her mouth.

"Wait!" Timothy suddenly injected.

"Wait?" McKenzie echoed in disbelief.

He quickly pulled his lover to her feet then eased her onto the sofa. The woman was confused as Timothy then knelt before her, effectively trading places with her. McKenzie was suddenly mortified. She had been longing for intimacy, but perhaps she was being too forward? All she wanted to do was make this a night for them to remember. McKenzie had intended to be sexy and playful, but not desperate.

She was about to stammer an apology while Timothy boldly yanked her miniskirt up to her waist.

The woman, as he expected, was not wearing panties.

He inhaled the pleasant scent of her sex deeply. Then Timothy leaned in to peer closer between McKenzie's legs. Like his penis, her clitoris was erect and protruding prominently from its hooded sheath. And also like his penis, it was completely bare and smooth. McKenzie's slit was perfectly oval-shaped with a visible wetness around its dark, fleshy rim. And 2 of the biggest labial flaps Timothy had ever seen rested on either side of her vagina.

1...456789