McKenzie, the Hot Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!"

Timothy slipped the ring onto her figure and rose to his feet.

The room erupted in cheers as Timothy and McKenzie kissed.

Bradley was patient enough to give the couple a few seconds to savor the moment before he raced over and wedged himself between them. "Mr. Timothy? Does this mean I can call you 'dad' now?"

"You can call me whatever you want, Bradley," Timothy replied, tearing up. He and McKenzie hugged the little boy together. Then her parents were there, embracing their daughter and grandson, and the young man who would soon be their son-in-law.

Then Timothy's parents appeared.

"Congratulations. Now it's official: welcome to the family," Mr. Vandermire told McKenzie drolly.

Timothy's mother hugged McKenzie warmly. "I'm so happy for you and Timmy. He loves you so much, and Eddie and I couldn't ask for a better daughter-in-law. We're so excited!" Then she scooped up Bradley. "And Grampa Eddie and I couldn't ask for a better grandson!"

McKenzie and Timothy held hands as they greeted and hugged and laughed and cried with the rest of their guests, all of them dear friends and family. It was a joyous occasion for everyone. And during the whole event, the newly engaged coupled stole glances at each other and knew that they shared the same thought.

This is going to work!

******************************************************************************

The dreary weather reflected Timothy's mood.

A cold wind chilled the young man's bones despite his heavy jacket. The ground was soaked and, judging by the overcast skies, there'd be more rain soon. It was the type of weather that brought gloom and despair.

Timothy thought it was ironic, perhaps even fitting, given his current location.

The young man stood quietly with Bradley as he watched McKenzie lovingly place a bouquet on David's grave. She visited her late husband every month, rain or shine, and brought a fresh set of flowers each time. It was her ritual, and Timothy respected it.

But it wasn't until their engagement 2 weeks ago that he felt brave enough to ask for permission to come along.

He had avoided asking for a long time. He had dreaded coming to this cemetery. But it was something that Timothy knew that he had to do for McKenzie and Bradley.

And for himself.

The young man admitted that it was a strange feeling to be engaged to a dead man's wife. After all, he wouldn't be with McKenzie now if David was still alive. McKenzie would always love and miss him, and understandably so. That did not lessen Timothy's devotion to her, but he was a deeply thoughtful person and it was something profound that gnawed at him.

How would he compete a dead man's memory?

It was a profound question, indeed.

Bradley, who was typically boisterous and energetic, stood next to Timothy. Perhaps it was the weather or the realization that he would never know his biological father that made him pensive. "Mr. Timothy... dad?"

"Yes?"

"Did you know my father?"

"No, Bradley. I wasn't lucky enough to meet him."

The boy sighed. "I wish I could've gotten to know him."

Timothy knelt beside him. He was beginning to feel like a father to the young boy. "I know, Bradley. I'm very sorry that your father isn't here anymore. Your mother once showed me a picture of him. You were in it, too, as a matter of fact. The three of you were standing in front of the ocean. He was a very handsome man, and you look just like him."

"Really?" Bradley sounded very proud.

"Yes, really. I also know that he loved you and your mother very, very much."

"I don't remember." Bradley looked like he was about to cry, but somehow kept his emotions in check. Timothy's heart bled for the boy and he suddenly recalled his terror when McKenzie had left for college all those years ago. It wasn't fair to equate his loss with hers and Bradley's, but witnessing the boy's sadness made Timothy vow that his stepson would always feel loved, and never alone.

"I love you, Bradley. Why don't you go next to your mom and pay some respects to your father? It'd be a nice thing to do, and she'd appreciate it."

"Ok. And I love you, too, dad."

Hearing Bradley call him "dad" made Timothy feel proud and terrible, both at the same time. But he remained in the background as he watched the boy join his mother before David's grave. They spoke in hushed tones, and he could only imagine what McKenzie was telling her son right now.

When mother and son began saying their final good-byes, Timothy slowly approached.

McKenzie knelt on the wet grass, kissed her hand and then placed it on the tombstone. "I love you, David. Bradley and I miss you so much."

McKenzie and Bradley's unspeakable, heartbreaking loss was palpable.

But the woman seemed at peace as she gathered her son, turned, and walked back towards Timothy. She managed a smile as she came to him, and the young man marveled not only at her beauty and intelligence, but at her inner strength as well. McKenzie clutched Bradley's hand, and though there was sadness in his eyes, he was managing well, too.

"Ready to go home?"

"Actually, McKenzie. Can you and the little guy give me a minute?"

The woman looked at him curiously.

"I just need a moment alone, that's all."

She studied Timothy's brooding expression and, rather than question him, nodded. "Of course. We'll wait for you in the car."

"Thank you."

Timothy was suddenly alone... or was he?

The young man was lost in his thoughts as he stood with his hands buried in his pockets. He shifted awkwardly, not sure how to begin. Eventually, however, he looked at the granite tombstone before him.

"So, uh... I don't know if you can hear me, David, but my name is Timothy. First off, let me just say that I'm so sorry for what happened to you. You had everything that a man could want, and the best parts of your life were still ahead of you." Timothy paused, feeling foolish for talking to the specter of his fiancée's dead husband. A lump formed in his throat as he was suddenly overcome with a myriad of emotions. But he knew that he had to continue. "You may already know, but McKenzie used to babysit me when I was 5 years old. I know you loved... still love... McKenzie. The thing is, I love her, too. I was in love with her before I even knew I was in love with her... I've been love with that woman for so long that I don't remember a time when I wasn't in love with her." He chuckled mirthlessly. "I know that sounds crazy. But I love her, man. I love McKenzie with all my heart... just like you do. And I love Bradley, too." Timothy struggled with what to say next. "I want you to know that I'm not trying to take your place. I would never insult you like that. McKenzie will always love you, and she will never forget about you. And I will always remind Bradley who his father is. I swear to you that I will always take care of them... McKenzie and Bradley. I will dedicate the rest of my life looking after them, and do everything in my power to keep them safe and happy. I need you to know that, David, and hope that... hope that you can give me your blessing."

A cold and angry wind suddenly howled.

Timothy remained rooted in place for a long time before nodding at the tombstone in understanding.

Then the young man trudged back to the car with a powerful guilt still weighing on his broad shoulders.

******************************************************************************

McKenzie buckled her son into his seat, lowered the window a quarter of the way, then stood outside the car and waited for Timothy.

Visiting David's gravesite had once been terribly painful for her. It was as if she had to relive his loss over and over again. But over time, however, coming to see him became therapeutic. The pain would never fully fade, but visiting him regularly made it much more manageable.             

It enabled McKenzie to realize that she could let go without fully letting go.

Perhaps time did heal wounds, even if it could never do so completely.

By now, Timothy had been gone longer than the Asian woman had anticipated, but she was more curious than concerned. It meant a lot that he had asked to accompany her and Bradley; Timothy always appeared uneasy whenever her late husband came up in conversation. And while McKenzie knew that her fiancée had primarily come as a show of support, she suspected there was more going on than she realized.

When Timothy finally reappeared, his expression was extremely pensive.

"Is everything ok?"

He stopped before her, too troubled to speak, before peering off into the gloomy sky.

At that moment, the rainclouds parted, and a sliver of sunlight shone through.

When the young man looked back at McKenzie, he was smiling and seemingly at peace.

"Yea... everything is ok."

There was much conviction and happiness in Timothy's voice. Something that McKenzie didn't understand had just occurred, but she didn't need to know what it was. David was in a better place, and Timothy and Bradley were happy and healthy, and that was all that mattered.

McKenzie embraced her fiancée.

"Let's go home."

The End

******************************************************************************

Epilogue

McKenzie was an emotional wreck.

Her misery felt like a bottomless pit and though these breakdowns never last too long, that was of little consolation. Right now, it felt as though the world was ending, and she was tempted to curse and scream at whatever higher power had put her in this current predicament. McKenzie was so restless and distressed that her entire body was sweating and radiating heat even though she lay naked in bed with the blanket cast aside.

McKenzie had only ever suffered this badly once before.

Timothy, who was slumbering next to his wife, sensed her discomfort. "Are you ok, babe?"

"The baby is kicking again, and I can't fall back asleep."

Timothy peered at the alarm clock. 3:21am. "What can I do to help?"

"Hold me." McKenzie, who was 7 and a half months pregnant, was laying on her side, the only position had that gave her any semblance of relief. Timothy shifted so that they were spooning and wrapped 1 large arm around her. His wife immediately snuggled against his stout chest and cooed. "Mmm... that's better."

"Do you want some water? Maybe another massage?"

"I don't think any of that will help." Then she sniffed petulantly. "This is all your fault. You did this to me."

Timothy chuckled. "I'm don't mean to poke fun of you, McKenzie, but I am happy to be guilty as charged." Then he asked softly, "Can I feel her?"

McKenzie took his hand and placed it over her distended stomach.

"Hey there, baby girl. Mommy and daddy are here, and we can't wait to meet you. Your big brother is excited, too." Then Timothy lifted his head and leaned over to place a soft kiss on his wife's belly.

McKenzie was facing away from her husband, so he couldn't see her smile. "I love it when you talk to our baby like that."

"I swear to you, McKenzie, that our children will have the best father ever."

"They already do. Why don't you go back to bed? You have work and school tomorrow," she reminded him sweetly.

Timothy responded by spooning her even more closely. They were warm and naked, and the beautiful Asian woman couldn't recall a time when she felt this safe and cozy. It made her temporarily forget the discomfort of pregnancy.

As she lay languidly against her husband, however, McKenzie suddenly felt something hard pressing into her bottom. Her eyes flashed open, and she rolled awkwardly to face her him. "Are you fucking serious?"

"Have I ever told you how sexy it is when you say bad words?"

Timothy did, in fact, remind her every time she cursed, but right now she ignored him. "How can you possibly be thinking about that right now?"

"I think of sex whenever I'm with you. In fact, I also think of sex whenever I'm not with you. AND I get an instant hard-on whenever you're naked."

"Oh, stop!" She punched him playfully in the shoulder.

"What, this isn't convincing enough?" He inclined his head at his burgeoning erection.

McKenzie accused plaintively, "You probably think that I look liked a bloated whale."

"You're, literally, the hottest woman I have ever seen, and will ever see. And you've never looked hotter than you do at this moment."

"Really?" Her voice quavered.

"Yes, really. I want you so badly right now."

McKenzie kissed her husband.

Timothy returned the gesture, gently groping his wife all over and to let her know how much he adored her pregnant form. They were murmuring and panting like animals as they continued to kiss, and the young man was so aroused that it hurt. He suddenly, but very gently, turned McKenzie so that they were spooning again. Then he planted kisses all over her neck, which always had a devastating effect on his wife.

"I'm going to make love to you now."

It was a statement, not a request, and it not only made McKenzie feel loved but also very, very sexy despite her current condition.

Timothy placed his large hand over McKenzie's tiny one, and they interlocked their fingers as he gently penetrated from behind. He was so hot for his wife that he lasted only a few pumps before ejaculating, and they gripped each other even tighter as the essence of life and love poured into the woman. Timothy remained in her even after he was completely spent, and he couldn't believe how perfect his life was.

"I love you, McKenzie."

"I love you, too, Timmy."

They fell asleep in each other's arms, warm and naked.


1...456789