All Comments on 'Me and Matt Pt. 02'

by Sk8erboi89

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cumdaddy1600cumdaddy1600over 4 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful story. Looking for more.

63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
VERY NICE

I love stories like this, where every thing is so gentle and loving. Will be looking for another chapter, hope you do not keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hooootttttt

Damn this is hot. Love the characters, love the passion, and your writing is pretty good too.

Hope you'll keep going, I know I'm excited to read about when they see each other again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!

Please write more about Matt and Tyler. One or the other (or both?) could have some chest hair for that manly chest -- maybe Matt, as he seems the type to have some hair spread across his pecs and a treasure trail. Give him pubes and a big cock, and please bring them back for more nights of pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was incredibly hot

Damn, you are amazing at building up the heat. I've found myself in Tyler's position before and this brought back memories. My heart was racing just like my first time. I almost exploded halfway through and had to keep edging myself to get through the whole story. Great read ! Would love to meet Matt and would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story remains me of my very first time with my best friend, how we had gay sex. Felt so right, sooooo good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous