Me and Mrs. G Ch. 03

Story Info
Mrs G continues my practical sex education.
3k words
4.78
13.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows directly on from Me and Mrs G Ch2

It must have been in the early spring of the following year that everything changed. Mrs G and I had had several very erotic encounters, usually prompted by her coming to my door late at night, with some ailment that only I could reach or cure.

So it was with considerable disappointment that when I got to work, one Monday morning, I found the envelope in my pigeon hole.

I opened the letter, fearing I'd done something wrong, only to learn of my promotion. Promotion is usually a source of rejoicing to a young man on a career path and, in some ways, so it was for me, only the new appointment was at Sizewell.

Sizewell is far from Seascale! This is going to mean the end of my time at Mrs. G's delightful Old Rectory, not to mention the introductory lessons in sex that she's given me.

Actually it wasn't really sex, we never actually 'did it', as we used to say back in those days, but we had explored each other's bodies with massage and baby oil, which always led to a climax for me and nearly always for her.

Not that we had frequent massages either, and as the days between sessions stretched out my frustration and anticipation grew together.

That first session where she asked me to massage her bum is burned into my memory for ever. I had become very turned on, and so had she, as she slipped her hand under her belly to 'touch herself'.

This was the most exciting moment of my young life. I was here, in bed, well on a bed actually, massaging the naked body of a mature and sexy woman who was, well, touching herself. She was taking herself towards her goal with her fingers between her slightly spread legs when my mouth took over and it had volunteered to 'help her'

As you probably remember, one thing led to another, and my fingers had explored my first vagina and she had given me my first oily hand job.

Although we didn't massage each other often, but we still talked about her books of sexual fantasies, and I found it very exciting talking to a mature woman about such things, so much so, that I often had to make an excuse, go to my room and relieve the tension manually!

Mrs G now felt comfortable talking to me about how she felt when I had touched her 'down there', we never used the word masturbate and, for my part, I had learned to control my excitement such that I didn't 'come off' as soon as she touched me.

However this was all about to come to an end with my move to Sizewell. No more sexy conversations over the cornflakes. No more discussing fantasies in the evening. No more massaging her delightful bum. No more sliding my eager young fingers over her downy red pubes and into the top of her cleft, in search of her pleasure button. And no more being 'brought off' by her oily hand.

When I broke the news to Mrs. G I thought I detected a look of sadness in her eyes, or was that just wishful thinking, my ego playing tricks on me?

Towards the end of the week we were discussing some fantasy or other and I know I had a raging erection. Nothing new about that, but she bowled me over when she said.

"Well if you are leaving so soon, we should have a very special night before you go."

A 'very special night,' my mind started to race. Whatever can she mean? Pulse accelerates to twice normal speed, mouth gets a little dry, and erection gets a little firmer.

The knowledge that I was going to be allowed to touch her again, the knowledge that she was almost certainly going to 'bring me off,' and that somehow or other it was going to be, in her words, 'special' was just so unbelievably exciting.

Eventually the knock at my door came. She entered. She's wearing the faithful white bath robe. The bath robe that has featured so much in my dreams, as well as in our massaging sessions. The bath robe that just screams at me, you are going to be having an orgasm soon.

Instead of coming over to my bed she stands, framed in the door way and says,

"Come with me."

I have no hesitation in getting out of bed. For a change I don't have an erection, but that changes half way to the door, fortunately it doesn't bother me nearly as much as it used to.

She took my hand and led me out into the corridor, turned towards the bathroom and continued.

"Tonight I want to be our very special night. Tonight is the night I want to remember you for."

She swung open the bathroom door, led me inside and turned on the shower. She stared into my eyes as she slowly undid the buttons of my PJ top one by tantalising one, and removed it.

"You first or me?" I heard, not understanding until she took my PJ cord in one hand and offered me the bath robe cord with the other.

"Together." Said my voice with a croak.

She pulled. I pulled. My PJs fell to the floor and her bathrobe did the same, aided by an almost imperceptible shrug of her shoulders.

We stood facing each other for a few seconds taking in the detail. Her lovely red pubes, my prominent erection, her gorgeous breasts. My excitement was at fever pitch.

We climbed into the shower together, sashayed round each other in the torrent of warm water, and I started to wash myself.

"No. Not like that. You wash me!"

This was my first experience of showering with someone else, and OK I was naïve, but I had no idea what to expect.

"Start with my back, just like our massages."

I did.

"And don't forget my bum."

I didn't.

"Now reach round and wash my breasts gently."

I did.

"Feel how much my nipples like that."

They were hard as little buttons.

"Now wash me 'down there'."

We always called it 'down there' so I knew exactly what she meant, and slid my soapy hand over the downy fuz that tried in vain to conceal her sex. It was all just so slippery, so sexy, so unbelievably erotic.

"Now it's your turn." As she moved round behind me, and started on my back. It was so sexy, being naked in a shower with a naked woman soaping my back and.......

"You've got a lovely tight little bum."

That just felt beyond erotic and I was beginning to wonder just how much of it I could stand. I wanted it to go on for ever, then soapy hands came round my front, onto my chest and I sensed her breasts and erect nipples sliding against my back.

"See, your nipples go hard too. Hard as little buttons. Are they sending signals to.....". She gently grasped my cock. "here?......

"Here, to this lovely stif cock......

"I think he needs a good soapy wash......

"Don't you?"

This, I just knew, I couldn't stand for long. She had my balls in one hand, while gently manipulating my foreskin with the other. I knew! I knew! I was right!

The sensation of approaching orgasm started, and my knees buckled slightly. Normally I am not standing when I ejaculate, and I was unprepared for the loss of control of my knees, but much more unprepared for the sensation as all my muscles contracted simultaneously. My spunk jetted out, splashing hard against the wall of the shower as I came, and came, and came.

Before I had time to gather my thoughts as to what had just happened.

"Mmmmmm, you needed that. Good boy! Not been playing with yourself then. Not if you produce that much jiz. Waooo!"

I went to speak.

"Shhhh, all part of my plan." As she turned off the shower, grabbed a huge white fluffy towel and started the task of drying me off.

I stood there stark naked feeling like a young child being dried after its bath, only I was being dried by a voluptuous naked woman, who had just given me a knee trembling soapy hand job.

A naked woman whose gorgeous breasts with pert little nipples I could admire, and whose pubes I could glance down at as she squatted, knees wide apart, drying my bum and cock.

Once we were both dry she took my hand again and led me down the corridor. We passed my room and she ushered me into hers, past the Chinese screen that had so frequently blocked my view of the interior.

She sat on the edge of her huge bed and swung her legs up.

"Come, lie here with me. I want you to pleasure me."

I climbed on to the bed beside her and ran my hands over her back as I had before, as a prelude to our massage sessions. We kissed, a deep passionate, tongue battling, mouths wide open, kiss.

She rolled onto her back, taking me with her so that I was on top.

"Kiss my breasts.........

"Gently........"

I slid down her body.

"Lick my nipples."

I did.

"That's so good.....

"Now kiss my tummy......."

I slid lower, between her parted thighs, and kissed the soft yielding flesh of her belly.

"Lower." I felt her hands on my head, pushing me gently downwards.

"Yes lower......

"Keep going lower......

By now my chin was just touching the very top of her soft red bush.

"Kiss me 'down there'.......

"Just like you kissed me just now....

"With your tongue."

I'd only read about this in her book of fantasies and really had no idea what to do. I slid down a little further, got my first close up view of a woman's sex. I'd obviously seen the divide before, as it was barely concealed by her fine red hairs, but this was something new. Her lips had just started to part with anticipation as I approached the pink moistness with my open mouth.

My tongue felt its way between her moist lips, searching out the button that I had found before with my fingers. The button that had given her such obvious pleasure. By her reaction I had found it, and started kissing and licking. Her pleasure became even more obvious as she gripped a fist full of sheet with both hands and shook her head violently from side to side.

"Yes......

"Oh yes......

"Like that....

"Just keep doing that.....

"That's sooooooo good...

"Oh my god......."

I felt her hands on my head again, pressing me firmly into her. Without a thought, I scooped up both her legs. It just felt right. I buried my head deeply into her sex, smothered it with my lips, kissed passionately and savoured the taste of the juices of her excitement.

After a few minutes of gentle sighing she gasped and shuddered. Her legs quivered over my elbows, her buttocks twitched and trembled, then she went limp for a short while.

"Come up here, my lovely virgin boy......

"I really want to do it with you......

"Do it properly......

"I want your virginity....

"I want to feel your stif young cock deep inside me....

"I want to feel you come off......

"Just like you did in the shower....

"Only this time I want to feel you do it deep inside me."

I slid up her body as her hand reached down between us gently guiding my cock to its destination. The sensation was literally indescribable, it was so slippery, so wet, so welcoming.

Only a short while ago having her hand on my cock was erotic beyond belief, her oily hand had made it infinitely better, but my first entry into her was on a whole new level.

Every nerve on the end of my cock was jangling as she guided me into her entrance and pressed on my bum forcing me to penetrate her. Deeper and deeper I sank, revelling in the slippery sensation. Who could have imagined that it could feel like this? This good? This unbelievably erotic.

In spite of having 'come off' recently in the shower, I just knew this whole new experience was not going to last for very long. She simply lay perfectly still and smiled as she guided me in.

She knew this was going to be too much, so she lay immobile as I started a very gentle in and out motion. Much too soon I felt the end approach, she brought her knees up either side of my thrusting hips to allow even deeper penetration and that just triggered my climax. I felt every powerful contraction as millions of years of evolution took over, and I pumped my spunk deep into her.

I collapsed onto her, but this was not to be the end. She knew I would climax quickly, and so just let it happen, knowing that she had other treats in store. She rolled me onto my back and, as my softening cock slid out of her moistness she inched down my body.

She toyed with my nipples, sucked them and blew hot air over the stif little buds. Lower she went, past my navel and took my rapidly softening cock in one hand, pealed back my foreskin with infinite care, and licked the sensitive tip.

Bolts of electricity shot through me. I'd never heard of oral sex let alone experienced it. Forming a perfect O with her lips she drew me into her warm mouth with a powerful suction. My nerves, already jangling from the recent climax, now responded and blood surged back into my cock. My erection was soon restored to its former glory.

All too soon she stopped sucking and returned up the bed and lay on her back, legs parted in invitation. This time I knew what to do, or thought I did as I rolled on top.

"We'll take it slowly this time.....

"There is no rush.....

"My young, no longer a virgin....

"This time we'll savour it."

She slid her hand down between us, found my cock with its foreskin still pulled back, and rubbed her pleasure button with the sensitive tip. My erection was now as firm as ever.

"I want you to possess me.....

"Take me......."

As she let go and I slid back into her she flung her arms above her head, wrists together.

"Hold me down.....

"Hold my wrists."

I grabbed her wrists with one hand and pinned her to the bed, forcing myself into her as far as I could.

"I need to be taken.....

"forcefully......

"Make me yours.....

"Possess me totally....

"Look into my eyes.......

"And let me feel your...

"Stif young cock."

She thrust her hips against mine, raised her knees and crossed her legs over my back. The penetration was deep, exquisite.

We had never used the F word or indeed the C word. In those days people never did. Even during sex, the words were pretty much taboo, but she forced her pelvis hard against mine, looked straight into my eyes and mouthed the words silently.

"Fuck me!"

I had never heard a woman say 'fuck' before, it just took the excitement to a whole new level knowing that she had told me to..... fuck her!

"Make me scream."

This time I managed with much more restraint and stroked slowly in and out. Just when I thought this was as good as it could possibly get, I felt her hands grasp my buttocks as she slid her legs back down the bed.

Somehow there was a rolling sensation and I wound up on my back on the bed with her on top. She drew her legs back up to my thighs and knelt astride me so I could see the point where my cock entered the soft red bush and vanished into her sex.

She rocked back and forth, grinding her pelvis hard against the base of my cock.

"Now I'm going to fuck you."

That word again!

"While you watch your cock slide in and out of my cunt......

"Until you can stand it no longer.....

"And come off deep inside me."

Too many new sensations. I was being ridden cowgirl, as I now know it is called, watching the most erotic sight ever of my cock penetrating her sex while she used language I had never heard a woman use.

She must have sensed that the end was near as she rode on with rapidly increasing thrusts.

"Come off inside me!"

She commanded reaching behind her with one hand. The hand started to gently fondle my balls. That did it. I could take no more. Could not last any longer.

Thrust,........... fondle,.........thrust, pelvis forced against my cock, hand fondling my balls. For the third time that night I felt my cock swell and the tingling sensation in my thighs as all my nerves lost control and I shot, deeply, satisfyingly into her eager........dare I say it? Her eager, .......red bush covered,......moist,.......welcoming....... cunt.

*-*-*-*-*

As my train headed south for the last time I realised how much I was going to miss Cumberland (as it was then). The weather had been less than special, well with all those mountains roundabout and the Atlantic only yards away, what did I expect?

Of course I was going to miss Mrs. G most of all and, as I headed south through Drigg, my musing brought a little tear to my eyes. Dear Mrs. G! I then realised that I'd actually been in love for the first time.

Mrs. G! I don't even know your name, you have always been just Mrs. G. I know your name begins with V because I've seen your letters when the postman delivered, but what does the V stand for. I will probably never know, but I will remember you. My smutty book that had triggered off this whole adventure was right. You do 'Always Remember The First Time.'

As most of my readers already know, feedback is my main motivator. I love it when people write down their thoughts, good or bad, on my little stories, or even comment directly or via my profile page .