Me and Mrs. Moore Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Moore wants to do more.
1.9k words
4.34
23.9k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ME AND MISSUS MOORE 2

The previous chapter of the story was about Bob, engaging me to fuck his wife, Brenda while he watched. Things moved quickly. We had dinner and they impulsively invited me to join them in a hotel room. I ate and fucked Mrs. Moore and both Bob and Brenda were happy with my service. Of course, I was living the dream, getting to fuck nice married women and getting paid for it. I told them I was available for return engagements. About half the time, my clients invite me back for another session. Some couples are happy with having the wife get fucked while the husband watches just once, but others like it so much they continue to do it again and again with me and other men.

It had been a quiet week and I was reading the newspaper at lunch-time a week after my session with the Moore's. My cell phone rang and I answered.

"Mike (that's my name), this is Brenda, Brenda Moore, remember me?"

I said, "How can I ever forget you. I really enjoyed meeting you and making love to you. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great. After our session last week, Bob has been insatiable. He hasn't been that horny since before we were married. He wants to fuck me all the time. I want to thank you."

I said, "I should be thanking you. It's great that you and Bob are reaping the rewards."

She said, "I want to do more; do it again; try different things. Will you come to see me and teach me some more tricks?"

I asked what she had in mind and asked if I was free that afternoon and if so, could I come to their house and have another session. When she said her husband wasn't home, I balked, saying I didn't want to be involved in doing things with a wife if the husband wasn't okay with it. You could get killed doing that. She assured me that it was okay with Bob and said he would text me his okay. I agreed to go see her. On the way, it was a thirty-minute drive, I got a text from Bob. He said, "Enjoy your afternoon with Brenda. I can't wait for her to tell me about it. Have fun." What a country we live in. A guy was telling me to have a good time fucking his wife while he was at work.

I got to their house and Brenda was dressed in a housecoat that. As I watched her walk around, I was trying to guess what she had on underneath it, if anything, remembering the evening we had spent in bed got my cock hard. We drank iced-tea and made some small talk.

Then she told me what she wanted, "I want to learn to suck cock like those women in the pornos. Can You show me? I want to suck Bob's brains out through his prick."

I said, "I sure can. The important thing is to not just think of sucking him as a chore, but see it as a way to treat him special and know that even though he might hold your head and things, you are in control. When a woman has a guy's cock in her mouth, she is in control. She can get him off, or leave him frustrated with a hard dick. She can make it last by sensing and controlling when he comes. She can decide to swallow his come, which really turns-a-guy-on. She can spit it out or let him come on her face or her tits. The woman has the power. Think of it, you have your husband's manhood in your mouth. You could bite it off or give him a special thrill."

She said, "That's what I want to do. I've never liked sucking his cock and only did it when he made me. I want it to be a special treat and make him beg me for it."

"You have to learn to deep-throat and you have to know how to tell how he reacts to the things you do. Some guys like having their balls sucked or played with, some like having a finger in their ass. Different guys like to cum on your face or your tits or down your throat. You need to try different things to keep it interesting and special."

She invited me into their bedroom. The bedroom was very nice. I stripped and hung my clothes on a chair while she got ready in the bath room. When she came out, I asked her to undress. "Seeing your naked body will give me an all-day hard-on." She pulled her housecoat over her head and revealed her nice body. She showed me her wonderful set of tits. I was eager to play with them and suck on the cute little nipples. She wasn't wearing panties and I remembered her pretty bush and how I had tasted her before screwing her.

I sat on the edge of the bed with my dick sticking out. She got on her knees in front of me. I instructed her about relaxing her throat so she could engulf the full length of the cock she was servicing. She knew how sensitive a guy's balls were and I showed her which parts of my penis were the most sensitive.

Brenda was a natural. After twenty minutes, she was taking the entire length of my dick down her throat. I ran my had through her hair and held her head while we did different things. I held the back of her head and fucked her mouth. She had me lay on the bed and sucked my cock from different angles, settling on having her pussy over my face as providing the best angle of attack. I licked her vulva and flicked my tongue on her clit. When I swirled my tongue around inside her, she had an orgasm.

We rested a few minutes and I told her she should look for different locations to blow her man. "Suck his dick at the dinner table. Do it right after company leaves, or get him in the bathroom and give him a woody while there are other people in the house. Suck him in a parking lot. Visit him at work and go under his desk to suck him while he sits in his chair. He'll never think about sitting at his desk the same way again."

She added some ideas, "I'll be careful to keep him from wrecking the car, but I'll suck his dick while he is driving. Maybe I'll be naked so passing cars and trucks can see my ass and my head in his lap. I'll suck him while he's talking to his mother on the phone. He won't be momma's boy while I'm doing that."

I told her, "I've had my cock sucked under the table in a night-club. I was sucked off in a movie theater and on a late-night train ride. One time, my ex sucked my cock under water in a pool. There are an unlimited number of places you can do it."

I went on, "Doing it in daring places and almost getting caught is really hot. I have been caught a couple of times. How will you feel when some passers-by find you with Bob's prick in your mouth? What if it's someone you know, maybe your sister."

My talking excited her to the point where she was fingering herself while she worked on my cock. I asked her to go slow so I wouldn't come, but she just kept after my dick and I came in her mouth. She wanted to see what semen tasted like. The one question I couldn't answer for sure was whether all semen tasted the same. "I don't think so, but I haven't personally experienced it."

I told her she was a bad girl for thinking such nasty things and for making me come too soon. She was laying on her stomach. I smacked her on her bare ass cheek. The way she looked at me and said, "Please don't punish me, I'll be a good girl." Led me to believe she wanted to be spanked again. I gave her another whack and she moved in a way that showed me she was turned on. This was a new avenue to try, I thought. Some women (and some men) like to be spanked and have other things done to them that are either painful or are dominating. I smacked her a few times and she squirmed. When I asked if she wanted me to spank her again, she just said, "I'll be a good cocksucker." So, I smacked her a few more times.

Then, I took a scarf that was sitting on her dresser and I wrapped it around her head, blindfolding her. She let me. I looked in the closet and found a few of her husband's neckties. I tied one around one wrist, then the other. I tied her arms to the bedposts. She didn't object when I did the same with her legs. She was now spread out naked and she looked so hot. I got out my phone and took a photo.

I texted the photo to her husband, Bob. "Bob, I'm going to fuck your wife and leave her like this for you. Hurry home."

I climbed onto the bed and put a pillow under her ass to give me better access to her pussy. I slid my cock into her and proceeded to fuck her for fifteen or twenty minutes. I kissed her and sucked those beautiful tits, but neither of us said a word. She was laying there, letting me do with her as I wished. It was out of her control, so she could enjoy everything I did to her without any remorse. I fucked her good. She had a nice tight pussy. I went down on her for a bit and licked her to an orgasm. I moved up by her head and stuck my dick in her mouth. I positioned myself so that I was doing pushups with my cock pushing into her throat when I lowered myself. I finished by fucked her pussy and shooting a load of cum into her warm and we vagina. I got up and took another photo. I texted it to Bob, "I'm done. She was wonderful, but she needs more."

I told Brenda, "This has been fantastic. I'm going to go. Call me if you want to try some other things."

She pleaded, "Aren't you going to untie me?"

"Nope, let your husband find you this way. Let him walk in to see his just-fucked wife spread out on the bed with cum dripping out of her."

She said, "I don't know when Bob will be home."

I said, "He's on the way. I texted him photos of you. I hope he doesn't share them with his friends."

I went downstairs and left, leaving Brenda tied to the bed. I passed Bob in his car a I went down the street. We spoke briefly. "I hope you like what I've done."

He said, "Thanks. I can't wait."

A few hours later, I got a text from Brenda saying simply "Thank you!!!" Bob texted later with a photo of his wife lying nude on her stomach. The red marks on her ass from the spanking were almost gone. His text said, "Wonderful. Let's do it again."

I looked forward to the next session with dear Mrs. Moore.