Me and Mrs. Moore Ch. 03

Story Info
Adventures continue on the golf course.
1.9k words
4.36
16k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another chapter in the story of me screwing another man's wife, at his request and with him watching. We had ended up in a motel room the first night I met Brenda. Their sex life has gotten stale and without imagination, and bob answered my ad.

"I'LL FUCK YOUR WIFE WHILE YOU WATCH"

We had dinner, she liked me and I liked her so we ended up fucking while her husband watched. A week later, Brenda called me and asked me for instruction on giving blow jobs. She took right to it. Bob told me that their sex life had improved dramatically. Brenda was insatiable, wanted to suck or fuck her husband every day and became more and more daring.

The next chapter came about when Bob and Brenda invited me to dinner at a local restaurant. They said they just wanted to thank me and to get to know me better. What had started as a sexual encounter was evolving into a friendship. Usually, it was the other was around. It was unique to find a couple like the Moore's (not their real name). I wasn't sure if they expected another liaison with me or just dinner. I found out after we were finished with dinner.

We were walking in the parking lot to our cars when Brenda and Bob were whispering to each other. Brenda said, 'Come with me." We went around to the side of their car. She opened the back door, sat down and motioned me over. She unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out of my pants.

"We're in a public place." I noted.

She said, "Then we better hurry-up." Bob posted himself near the back of the car, acting casually. Brenda had my cock in her mouth and began to suck me down her throat. I had helped her learn to deep-throat a cock and she showed me her skills. A young couple walked by and saw what was happening. They giggled and Brenda looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. She pulled off of me and said we needed to get going in case someone called the police or something. She looked at me and winked, remembering that I had told her that the woman has the power when giving a blow-job. She can finish the guy, bring him to the edge of coming and then pause or simply quit altogether.

They asked me to come with them to a private club they belonged to. Brenda said, "I want to see how daring you can be without getting caught. They throw people out of the club if they catch them doing any hanky-panky." It was a challenge, find the riskiest place for sex and see if we could get away with it. Bob was in agreement and wanted to watch. He would use the memory to excite himself for their future sex life. Brenda was getting to be more than he could handle and needed me to help keep her satisfied.

We went to their club and things were pretty slow. Nobody was dancing and most of the folks were just talking and drinking. Bob gave me a tour of the club and introduced me to some other members as an old friend without being specific. Brenda picked up a bottle of wine, which supplemented their earlier drinking and we walked outside. Bob had gotten a reefer from someone and suggested we take it somewhere away from the club to smoke it.

We wandered out onto the golf course. I'm sure some people saw us and may have wondered where two men and one woman were going. We walked across one fairway and then down another to a secluded section of the course. There were some houses across a lake beside the green of whatever hole we were on.

We settled next to the green and Bob lit up the joint while Brenda kept chugging from the wine bottle. I watched as she danced around. I asked her to "Strip." She looked at me and at Bob, who nodded. She was wearing a dress that zipped in the back. She turned her back to me and I unzipped her. She dropped the dress to the ground and flipped her shoes away, leaving her in stockings and her underwear. Bob and I watched as she unhooked her bra and let it fall. Brenda has nice breasts and her white skin shone in the moonlight. She pranced around a little more and dropped her panties and threw them off to the side. She was now naked except for her stockings which reached her thighs. Brenda took a couple of puffs of the joint and pranced around the green again. She said, "I want you both to fuck me on the green. See if I can get two holes in one."

Bob flashed a photo with his phone, which was a mistake. There was a couple sitting on their porch across the lake who noticed and were now watching us, unbeknownst to us. Brenda's legs flexed and seeing her muscles move added to her sexiness. Her breasts bounced as she pranced around, enjoying the cool air flowing over her naked skin. It was then that I noticed the couple across the lake and nodded to Bob who saw them also. Brenda was oblivious. She was drunk and high and in heat. She looked at me and called me to the middle of the green. She told me to strip and she laid on the green with her legs spread.

I removed my pants and shoes and pulled my shirt over my head. I joined her on the damp grass. The smooth, even texture of the grass was like a carpet. I moved in and kissed her while Bob took another photo. I looked across the lake and saw the couple passing binoculars from one to the other. They had turned off the lights in their house so they wouldn't be seen as they watched. I moved up on Brenda and slid my cock into her warm and ready vagina. She laid back and let me take her. I raised up on my arms and looked at her as I pumped away. I wasn't supposed to get attached to my 'clients', but I was quite taken by Mrs. Moore. She looked at me with more than just affection too. I kissed her as I continued to hump her.

After a few minutes, I asked Bob if he wanted a turn. I moved off of Brenda and Bob took my place. I sat a few feet away, smoking dope while watching two people fucking while another couple watched them from across the lake. I wondered if the voyeurs were also members of the club and would recognize the Moore's?

Brenda had left her purse in the car but she had given Bob some lubricant to use, just in case. He had set it on the edge of the green. As I watched, Brenda and Bob flipped over and she was now riding him. Moving her hips back and forth, working his cock into the most sensitive places.

I asked them. "Want to try something different?" they looked at me and didn't say no. I took it they were interested. I moved behind them and gently pushed Brenda down so she was laying on top of Bob. I took the lube and put some on my fingers. When I put one, then another finger in Brenda's asshole, she jumped a bit. Bob held her close and she couldn't or didn't move. I jacked my two fingers in and out of her back door. From previous discussions, I knew they had never done anal sex. I continued slowly, intending to introduce them to something new. They were adventuresome and willing. Bob put his hands on his wife's ass cheeks and spread them apart, giving me better access. I moved closer and pulled my fingers out and reinserted them a few times. Brenda was gasping and said she was unsure about what I was about to do. Bob told her, "Just relax, let him do it."

I replaced my fingers with my cock at her tight little opening. Her asshole was a tight little virgin rosebud. I placed the head of my prick on the tight spot and pushed in a little bit. I pulled back and did it again. The head of my prick pushed a little more and I pushed past her sphincter. Brenda said it hurt and I paused before sliding in a bit more. She was adjusting to me and I slowly pushed in farther. I could feel her husband's cock lodged in her front opening. We were pushing against each other through the membrane between her asshole and her vagina. I pushed more and Bob gasped at how good it felt to feel another prick invading while he was inside his wife.

Brenda was gasping and said, "Holy shit. I'm so full, so full of cock." She pushed her ass back toward me to take even more of me. Bob was pumping her from underneath, which pressed her against my cock. It felt amazingly good. Her ass was very tight around my prick. I was the first one to enter her ass. Taking a virgin asshole is a rare treat. Her sphincter squeezed me and moving back and forth through it was something I had never experienced. I had fucked women in the ass before, but had never done the double entry thing. The three of us were fucking together and it was simply amazing.

I finally lodged my cock all the way in Brenda's tight back channel. I held it there and let Bob move back and forth in her vagina. When I started to move, Brenda went over the top and began to shake with an orgasm. Bob had to cover her mouth because she was screaming. Then I remembered the couple across the lake who were getting quite a show. With Brenda coming, it was impossible for Bob and I to hold out any longer. I released a shot of semen into Brenda's tight asshole. Bob pumped his load into her cunt at the same time. If it was not the best sex I ever had, it was close. The double entry, a virgin asshole, the outdoor location and the voyeurs all combined for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

I rolled off and laid on the grass, exhausted. Brenda and Bob were exhausted too. Bob whispered to Brenda that people had been watching from across the lake. Brenda jumped up and raised her arms, spread her legs and then waved at the couple spying from across the lake. They waved back. Then Brenda looked at Bob and said, "I think the Jameson's live there. Do you think they know it was us?"

Bob noted the binoculars and her posing and waving as increasing the probability. Brenda giggled at the possibility. The marijuana and liquor were still affecting her along with the after-glow of some tremendous sex. "I hope they can keep a secret." She concluded and laughed.

While Bob and I got dressed, Brenda walked naked, except for her ruined stockings, back toward the club. Bob had to convince her to put her dress back on. I had her bra. When we checked, we realized that we had left her panties somewhere. She had thrown them into a sand trap. I started to go back to get them, but they stopped me. It'll be a treat for some early-morning golfer.

We wandered into the club, acting casually. Brenda's hair was mussed and there were grass clippings on the torn stockings on her legs. We decided to leave quickly and drove back to the restaurant. As I got out to get my car, Bob mentioned that he was going to put his dick in his wife's ass as soon as they got home.

I looked forward to doing more with Mrs. Moore.