All Comments on 'Me and My Best Friend's Dad Pt. 02'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

WOW......hot.Please continue.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 2 years ago

Another great chapter, Jayne.

The tension that you created between the two of them was superb; both thinking and hoping that the other wanted the evening to go further and enjoy making love with each other was fabulous. The next chapter will no doubt fulfil their fantasies, but will Sara know what they have done and will she ever be ok with it??

jkthekatjkthekatabout 2 years ago

Well Jayne, you have a new follower. I love slow buildups and with lots of sexual tension then slowly fucking a beautiful woman. As an entertainer I never tire of women seducing me at gigs-if only for a quicky after a few breaks with dancing building the tension til we can sneak to my room for.......

I will read all your stories and comment positively!

jack

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

You have skillfully managed the build-up -- excellent pacing. Your depictions of their sexual behavior are very fine and well calibrated -- not too elliptical and not too smutty. Just pease please please get a skilled editor to help you with punctuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

story TAGS