Me and My Best Friend's Dad Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hand so she was holding the back of his hand and not his wrist. Still staring at him with that engagingly sexy smile on her beautiful lips she pulled his hand and said in whisper.

"Then you had better touch it properly hadn't you Mark," as she placed his hand right on her left tit and squeezed it so his hand squeezed her boob.

"Oh God Jayne," Mark groaned as so much of what he had fantasised for weeks seemed to be coming true. The feel of her unfettered breast in his hand sent shudders of desire and sexual pleasure through him. Still caressing her left breast Mark put his other arm round her, pulled her to him and kissed her.

It was absolutely just what they both wanted and they kissed long, passionately and deeply. Both of them felt their hearts pounding as he pulled her as close to him as he could get her without letting go of her gorgeous, surprisingly full breast. Giving vent to the pent-up frustration of the last couple of months their lips ground together, their tongues duelled and their bodies squirmed as each of them tried to wring the last tingle of excitement and pleasure from the exchange.

"Oh Mark, Mark," Jayne sighed so relieved yet enormously expectant of what was now surely to come.

"I have yearned for this for so long," he groaned back cupping her tit, finding the erect nipple and pinching that.

"So have I Mark," Jayne whispered revelling in what his hand was doing to her breast and nipple.

"So have I. I have thought of little else."

"Really Mark, really?"

"Yes Jayne really."

"Since when, for how long, when did it start?"

"I think it started before, but when I noticed it strongly for the first time was that Sunday I came back from Manchester."

"Yes me too" Jayne replied kissing him again and draping an arm round his neck. She stroked his hair as she slid the other inside his opened track suit top. His hairs felt nice to the touch and her fingers stroking over his chest and down to and just inside the elasticated waist band of his tracky pants sent such wonderful sensations through him.

"I can hardly believe it?"

"What?"

"That you want this?"

"Why not, after all I am a woman Mark."

He laughed and squeezed her breast again. "Oh yes Jayne that I know only too well, but I am so much older."

"But not old Mark, just older."

"And you are so young Jayne."

"What's age got to do with it?"

"Nothing I suppose," Mark replied kissing her again.

Now feeling more confident he removed his hand from her breast and as they sucked and licked each other's lips he went to slide it inside her blouse. It had suddenly become so important to him to feel the bare flash of her breasts. But as he pushed his hand inside her blouse he could feel that it was too tight. Jayne felt that as well and, wanting his hand on her bare breast as much as he wanted it there she, somewhat reluctantly moved her hand from inside his track top to her blouse. Smiling and looking into his eyes she whispered.

"Yes Mark?" as her fingers fiddled the upper buttons undone so that the blouse was now being held together by just one button that was positioned in her cleavage. He could see most her chest apart from the fullness of her boobs and of course her nipples although their indentations were excitingly clear through the white cotton.

"Oh yes Jayne, yes please," Mark sighed watching with fascination one of the most erotic sights he had ever witnessed unfolding before his eyes. Slowly, almost as if doing a strip tease Jayne undid the remaining button and slowly pulled the blouse open so that he could feast his eyes on them. She had not done anything like that before and was thrilled at the expression on Mark's face and the sharp intake of his breath as he stared at her bare breasts.

"Oh, Jayne they are so beautiful," Mark murmured reaching out and running his fingertips across each orb, areola and nipple.

"You like them," she asked rather hoarsely as she arched her back thrusting her boobs towards him and sliding the opened blouse off?

"I love them," he groaned caressing, stroking, cupping and squeezing them and not for one moment taking his gaze away from them.

'God, he has such a wonderful touch,' Jayne thought loving the way he fondled them with just the right amount of pressure which was so different to most of the young guys she had been with.

Jayne was sitting beside Mark on the sofa leaning against the back of it. He was sitting side on to her and leaning slightly forward so that the outside of her right leg pressed against his hard cock. When they kissed, he leaned further forward and it pressed more firmly against her hip. The feeling was sensational for both of them. She was excited at how impressed he was with her chest and thrilled at how expert he was at making oral love to her tits. Smiling as she cradled his face to her breasts she felt so grown up as she thought. 'I wonder if he'll be as good making oral love to my pussy;' she was quite confident he would be.

Mark looked down at the vision lying on the sofa and the legs pressed against his. Jayne's ridiculously short skirt had ridden right up her legs so that as he looked down he could see her white panties. She did nothing to hide them as it was exciting her even more to have him look at them. Mark leaned forward again and in so doing pushed his erection even more firmly against her tanned leg. Neither of them said anything. He licked her breasts and sucked her nipples one by one into his mouth in the way that only a more experienced older man can do. As he did that, so he rested his hand on her leg well above her knee. His eyes tightly closed and his lips squirming against hers he plucked up all of his courage. 'Is it too quick, am I being overly ambitious, am I going too far too soon' he thought to himself as with his heart pounding he slowly slid his hand up the inside of her leg? Due to her thighs being pressed together it got caught near to the top so he couldn't reach her panties.

Jayne was holding his head as she had the hugely erotic sensation of his hand sliding up her bare thigh. But then it stopped some inches from where she assumed it was aiming. She realised immediately the problem and without any further thought she opened her legs a little way. Not fully parted or lewdly, but just sufficient for his hand to slip in between them. That made his pulse race and his cock become even harder. He eased his hand further upwards until the side of it rested against the damp warmth of the gusset of her panties. Cupping the length of her pussy lips with his palm and fingers he curled his thumb upwards. Jayne's body stiffened and she cried out as she felt his hand run along her slit outside the panties and with none of the usual fumbling or hesitation she was used to with young men, he found her clit and rubbed it. She immediately started to cum.

"Oh my God, oh my God," she groaned her body receiving so many simultaneous sexual stimulations. She grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand harder against her.

"Nice?"

"Oh it's fucking marvellous," she groaned as his thumb continued stimulating her clit whilst his fingers pushed slightly inside her taking the material of her panties with it. Feeling very immature and girly she realised that her orgasm was happening so quickly, she stammered.

"Mark, I am sorry."

"What?"

"I'm going to cum, I am starting now," she moaned her hand reaching out for him. She found his erection and started to pump it just as he pushed her panties to one side and eased a finger up her youthfully tight young woman's cunt.

"Yes baby," he said rubbing her clit with his thumb and fucking her with his finger.

The feelings of his hard manhood on her hand were helping her orgasm build up nicely, but they were not enough. She fumbled her hand inside his trouser and right onto his thick, throbbing cock. It was fantastic for both of them and Jayne moaned as Mark grunted with pleasure. Just as she had with several boys including Jon in the car the other evening, she started to wank him. His fingers inside her and his thumb on her clit were doing such wonderful things to her that as her orgasmic convulsions took over her body and mind, she feared she might faint.

It was as strong an orgasm as Jayne could remember. Her body was being stimulated everywhere and her mind was flooded with powerful emotions. Rubbing his cock as he made her cum felt so good, it was the perfect thing for Jayne to do. Mark pushed himself forward a little and put his hand on top of hers, just as Jayne had done to him with her breast. Then between them as her orgasm exploded, they held and rubbed his cock until Jayne came down from the peak of her climax.

"Oh my god Mark," she smiled as he pulled her to him and cuddled her.

"Was it ok?"

"Ok," she gushed grabbing his face in both hands and kissing him. Breaking the kiss, but still holding his face she went on. "Was it ok? It was absolutely fucking marvellous, thank you so much."

"Don't be silly, there's no need for thanks other than me thanking you."

"And why should you do that?"

"Well, most men of my age fantasise about being with a young woman."

Smiling and kissing him again, she said huskily as she dropped her hand into his lap and ran his fingers along his bare, hard cock.

"And that's what you are doing is it Mark?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well not doing, but are going to."

"Sorry Jayne, you've lost me or am I being thick?"

"It's me rambling don't worry."

"So, what did you mean?" Mark asked hardly able to drag his eyes away from her bare chest and stomach with the thin landing patch of pubic hairs and her opened legs.

"You said fantasising about being with a young woman."

"Yes?"

"And I asked if that was what you were intending."

Mark really couldn't grasp what she was going on about. "Intending what?"

"Intending to being with me. Is that what you are going to do?"

Again, alarm bells rang in Mark's brain. Was she changing her mind he wondered?

"Well, er, sorry, well yes Jayne I thought we were going to..........."

Smiling at his embarrassment and again enjoying controlling a man, she stared into his eyes as she added to his lapsed sentence.

"Fuck. Is that what you thought Mark?"

"Yes," Mark said meekly wondering just what the fuck was going on in this intriguing young woman's mind. 'Do all the young play stupid fucking tricks?' he wondered feeling confused and rather deflated. But that only lasted a moment for Jayne went on.

"Well then my darling, why not take me upstairs take all my clothes off and do just that?"

"What a good idea Jayne, and I won't either?" he replied standing up and picking up the half empty wine bottle and the two glasses.

"Won't what?" Jayne replied.

"Tell Sara," Mark replied.

Giggling Jayne said. "Hmmm not sure about that she might like the idea, she has a vivid imagination for sex and she's very adventurous."

12