Me and My Calculus I Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I was doing well, with the right amount of indignation, playing the victim, the tears. It works, at least with boys. That was not the case with Emma.

"Give me your panties."

"What!"

"Give your pan-ties, Olivia."

I couldn't believe it, was that it? Emma wanted to take my panties. Some stupid fetish, a freak of men? Her request was as absurd as her gaze was provocative. I got curious and took them off. I took off my panties and showed them to her. She held out her hand.

"Give it to me."

"Ridiculous thing. I don't know what for? What are you going to do with it?"

She held it out and pressed it against her face, closed her eyes, and inhaled, leaning back in her chair, smelling the aroma of my body. I stayed... I don't know what I stayed. I remained mute, unblinking.

"It's been a long time since I didn't smell one like that. I like it. The scent of a female, the smell of a beautiful woman's desire. I dreamed about it these two weeks, it was torture to have to wait until today."

"And why haven't you called me? Why didn't you answer my messages, Emma?"

"Because you also needed time to accept what you really are. What you want from me."

I swallowed dryly, imagining a way out.

"That doesn't prove anything. What does it prove? That you're a crazy person who lures girls around just to smell their panties, is that it? Is that how you like someone?"

"I like you, Olivia! I told you, I opened up on the day, I said everything I wanted to say and everything I shouldn't say. I just couldn't bear to say goodbye to you, couldn't bear to kiss you."

"You made me stay lost, you know? I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Who I am. I don't want to be your girl, I don't want to be a submissive. I don't know what I want! Fuck!"

"Accept it, Oliva! Stop thinking, stop wanting to control, measuring. My God! You're just like Marta, just like her."

"And how did you convince the girl that you were her mistress?"

Emma's face lit up and I realized that I had messed up, I was apprehensive. I saw her reaching for a bunch of keys, and heard the sound of a drawer opening. Emma pulled out a few things, some leather straps, and some metal chains.

"Strap your feet to the chair and take off your sandals."

"What's that for!?"

"You didn't want to know how I convinced Marta. It was like this, do you want to try it?"

"But this is going too fast, isn't it? Isn't this what I expected from you?"

"But weren't you the one who asked how I convinced Marta? It was like this, then just do it!"

Dumbass! I fell into the trap. There was no escape. There was nothing to talk about. I could run away, but who said my body wanted to run away. Curiosity spoke louder. The only way was to take off my sandals and tie my feet to the chair. Emma stood up and went around the table until she was stay at my side. She was holding another strap.

"Hold out your arm and I'll tie you up, honey."

"You're going to torture me is that it? Are you going to beat me here in your room? Inside the college!"

She just laughed at me. Emma bent down and spoke softly into my ear.

"I want to own you. The mistress of your pleasure. And you, you want to be my pussycat, don't you? Isn't that what you've been dreaming about for the past two weeks?"

Emma's voice, her style, her manner, and her soft perfume were making me uneasy, wanting to know what that new thing was. Curiosity was taking over me. She clamped one wrist and did the same with the other. I was completely trapped, but I was still missing a surprise. The worst one of all came.

"Oh, no! Emma. Not a collar, no!"

"Ssssshhhhhh!!! No use screaming. Now you my Olivia. Let it roll. Try it, you'll like it. I know you will."

Emma became the mistress of the scene. The mistress of me. She kissed me on the lips and fastened my neck with the collar. Only then did I understand the reason for the metal chain that was attached to the collar. Emma pulled it from behind my head and locked me to the base of the chair with a padlock.

She could do anything to me. I could look down to see my thighs, but the tension of the chain was tiring me out, it was easier to look at the ceiling of the room. Emma pulled up a chair and sat down next to me and went about unbuttoning my dress, the buttons down to my waist, then the buttons up to my belly button.

"Beautiful, your skin is so soft. Silky, I envy you. Don't be nervous Olivia. Relax."

Emma moved her fingers caressing me, giving me goosebumps with her nails sliding from my neck passing between my breasts and belly. That was strange, but it was also very exciting. There was a fight inside me and I was losing, one side of me wanted more and more of that, much more, yet I still fought.

"Where did these things come from, these leather straps? I bet you've brought others here to do that. Does the principal know? The professors at the college?"

"And who says I didn't bring that today? You are a very mistrustful one, Olivia. A petulant one, who thinks is the smartest in the class, aren't you? If I have been dating girls for a long time why am I called a venomous snake? Because you're the only one for whom I've checked into a spa. Do you know how much a place like that costs? A dinner at Dominus?"

"MMMmmmm Emma! Don't do that, don't touch me...ooooohhh!!"

She started smoothing my thighs, scratching me with her nails.

"It's just a caress, beautiful, hot girl's thigh. This hairless crotch, hmmm, this pussy must be great, isn't it? Tell me if it is."

She massaged my crotch, just the crotch, without touching the vagina, the clitoris. That only made me crazier, more tremulous for the teacher's hands. I was panting and getting into the mood. I felt the pulsing of the vagina, the sweat making my hair shine. It was clear that Emma knew how to excite a woman without even having to touch her pussy.

"Breathe, breathe and accept Olivia, give yourself up. You are so beautiful, so gorgeous. I just want you to show me, as you did when you thought of me these last few days, let it come."

"AAaahhh!!!!"

"Come on Olivia. Enjoy yourself, as you did in the bedroom and the bathroom. All those days thinking about your 'mistress', your lady."

The hands excited my skin, teasing my nerves, even without touching my secrets. Sometimes the sadist would scratch my skin with the sharp nails of a feline. From my chest to my navel, from my thighs to my crotch. I felt my little nipples growing, my breasts getting full, my vagina pulsating, and a sweat wetting my lips. The hard-on taking over my being, my wanting. I felt the heat of the vagina turning into drops.

"I want a kiss. Just one kiss Emma. Please!"

"That's not how you talk to me. Call me for a name I deserve."

"Don't make me crazy, don't torture me, ma'am. Please I just ask only a kiss!"

She laughed victoriously, she knew I was hers. Emma stood, above me smoothing my hair. She moved down her face and opened her mouth, dropping a long drop of saliva until it touched my lips and wet my tongue. I drank the teacher's saliva, that taste running down my throat. I showed her my tongue and she gave me a bite.

I closed my eyes and the kiss came as I wanted it. Her loose tongue swirling inside my mouth, she sucking, sucking, drinking our saliva. Her tongue curled into mine, reaching to my throat. Then came the scenes in the restaurant, our kiss on the stairs of the building. I touched myself for her, dreaming of her orgasm. My breasts were exposed, and my vulva tensed up ready for an abundant orgasm.

I screamed! A deep relief, I gushed out a hot spurt in the middle of my thighs. I had an orgasm in front of Emma. My mistress, my lady. I moaned into her mouth.

"Emma!!! MMmmmm!! Aaaaahhhh!!!"

"Saw. That's the way I like it, my kitties have to show that they like me. That was wonderful Olivia. My love. You are so close to becoming my newest pussy. Accept girl, accept who you are. I know. Think about it."

She sat down next to me. Emma flashed a warm friendly smile. I felt more relaxed and complicit.

"I think I wet your table."

"Just the table? Don't worry I'll clean you up."

She turned around, pulling my panties off the table. We stared at each other, her eyes shining and my panties drying my skin, my hair, and the lips of my vagina. It was so intimate, so strong. Emma kissed me on the cheek and I smiled at her.

"The only thing missing was the talcum powder. I forgot it."

"Take me to your home, Emma."

"No, not today. You just accepted that you like another woman. If you want to be submissive, call me by the right name, the title I deserve."

"I do, I do now Emma."

"I'm not Emma! Think! Think hard about what you are going to do. There's no turning back."

Emma pulled my panties and sniffed with her eyes closed. She smelled my wet orgasm on the crumpled cloth between his fingers.

"Hmmm, the smell of asshole, the smell of pussy wet. The scent of life. I love Olivia."

I saw the bright look of a mature woman at her limit. Her body had a slight tremor, her hand squeezing my panties against the face. We both stood there, I tied up and her having an orgasm in front of me. I felt vain. Savor her pleasure as much as she savored mine.

"And how do I get to your house, I don't know where you live?"

"Find out where I live and visit me. Just don't delay. I don't know if I can stand it."

"Neither do I."

12