Religious Extremes

Story Info
A cult has one of their women members do a massive gang bang.
3.2k words
4.18
33.6k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Comments: This is not supposed to be a realistic or plausible story. My goal here is to write the most sexually over the top story possible. It is supposed to be as intense and over the top as I can manage. I just really want to see how extreme of a story I can make when I do not limit myself in any way. I am fully aware some of the sexual activity done in this is not physically possible. This story features incest, multiple penises being crammed into one vagina, having sex until being exhausted by it, and in later chapters will feature an extreme amount of cum inflation as well as non-con elements. Enjoy!

Chapter 1

"You ready for this Squirt?" daddy said to me while glancing at my body in the rear view mirror.

I had my legs open wide for him, helping him to get a good look of my shaved clean pussy. Besides for not having any panties on I wore a simple brown skirt with thick suspenders that came up snuggly around my shoulders. I had on a spotless white shirt and a simple tie, the same colour as my skirt. The skirt was made purposely to be as short as possible. If I had my legs closed and a sense of shame the thing would only come down a little halfway over my butt. The crack of my ass would always be on display, whether I liked it or not. Of course I did not pick my clothing, my father and mother did, and they went off of the suggestions of the Five Points.

Still I made the look my own. My curly, long, cherry blond hair drifted down my back and around my face. My black and slightly dorky glasses pinched my nose and lastly I had a dash of freckles on my cheeks. I kept nice and thin for my mother and father, for the Five Points. They expected me to be in the best shape, to be nice and tantalizing. My breasts did help out with that. They seemed to be much larger then what the rest of my body would suggest. I wore a proper H-cup bra when my parents would allow me to, but that wasn't today.

I had just turned nineteen four days ago. This was the first Sunday since my birthday, the day of the service, the day of the ritual, the day I was born for.

"Didn't you, Andy and Arthur make sure I was ready last night?" I asked back to my dad. My pussy did tingle slightly at the memory. My father and my two brothers tested me thoroughly the night before.

"Ya we did test you last night, but handling just us three is not really comparable to what is going to be happening to you today," Andy spoke up, massive grin on his face. He leaned beside me in the van, Arthur sitting behind us in the back.

Andy and Arthur were both twins, both twenty-two years old, their birthday had been just three weeks before mine. They had the same hair colour as myself, but they were both far larger then me and they didn't have the same childish charm. No freckles, no glasses.

"You mean what will be happening to me today, and tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that, until everyone is well satisfied," I stated with authority, my hand going straight to my wanting pussy.

Three of my fingers slid into myself, brushing up against the ring piercings on my inner labia. I had four piercings in all, all along this entrance into my being, two on each side. It was another thing the Five Points had demanded. I do suppose it would make what was to come more enjoyable for everyone involved.

"Dani, stop that! You'll wear yourself out! Think about the ritual and what it demands of you," my mom stated with a high level of frustration. She sat in the passenger seat across from my dad.

"I'm sorry mom, I'm just excited, that's all," I said back, removing my fingers from my wet pussy, then licking them clean. I couldn't help it.

I had every reason to be excited. My family was driving to the Head Of The Star, a massive church, our place of worship. The entire community would be there, well, everyone of legal age would be there. Eight hundred members, a good half of which were male, who were all about to fuck me, fuck me hard, and fuck me raw. It was my destiny after all, I was set to be the Grand Mother. When I was born it had been decided that I would be bedded with every man of our faith. Every member of the Blazing Lights who was male was to fuck me after I had turned nineteen, was to lay his seed in my womb, so I may conceive a child for our church. This child when they came of age would lead us, lead us all into salvation.

Eternal salvation by our deity was exciting and enthralling, but on the other hand I was about to be banged rotten by every man in our community. I had only slept with my dad and my brothers to get ready for this advent, but if they were any indication this would be an immensely enjoyable experience. My brothers and father would fuck me for hours on end. They felt they needed to. After all the ritual would not be done for me until every man had climaxed inside of me and any man that wanted to have his way with me again would be free to do so. I would not be allowed to rest until everyone was well satisfied.

During our preparation for this advent Andy, Arthur and my dad would all take turns with me, then use a vibrator on me when they were to exhausted to keep on going. I hadn't really been keeping track of how long I could go before I passed out from the process, but throughout it I would squirt seemingly countless times, which is why my dad had started using that as a nickname for myself.

Thinking about all of this had my whole body tingling. I wanted to jerk off so bad, I was reaching my limit, but my mom was right. I had to save my strength because once the ritual had started their was no ending it.

The drive went twenty more minutes before we reached the church. We parked in the only spot left. The place was packed, as was expected. This was the day everyone in The Blazing Lights had been looking forward to. This was the day where we would see to bringing forth our new leader. We got out of the van and quickly went inside.

Every row of seats of the church was full of people, just people on people. Several men were already in a state of being completely naked. They would not be waiting once I was ready to be fucked. As I walked between the aisles of the church a hand shot out and grabbed mine tightly.

"Johnny, he's been talking about fucking you raw for a whole week. He can be very passionate. Like, really passionate. I hope you're up to it," April said, looking up at me with pleading eyes.

She lives just across the road from us. She wasn't kidding about her husband, he can fuck hard. I've heard her screaming for him to stop countless times and then beg him to cum nice and hard inside of her. I look over at her husband. He's naked, his cock is hard, it's got precum on the tip. It's a good seven inches long, not as impressive as my dad's, but still. 'That's going to be fucking me today,' the thought is wonderful.

I get to the mane stage with my family and it's already set up for me. There are four sets of chains coming down from the ceiling, each ending in a some cuffs with white fur on them. The head priest is there, Isaac. He's given many a service about the Blazing Lights. He has told me countless times about the importance of this day. I hope I can live up to what he wants, what they all want. I will have fun trying.

Isaac and my mother help to undress me. My hand goes straight to my pussy the moment it is visible for all to see. I just want to touch myself so bad. I'm so wet. They are all going to fuck me and they aren't going to stop.

My mom slaps my hand. "I told you not to jerk off!" she says.

I nod to her. I feel a bit sorry for letting her down, but I'm just so excited.

After I'm fully undressed for all to see Isaac and my mother chain me up. I'm lifted off the floor. My legs are pulled up with my ankles being by my head, one on each side. My hands and arms are also up in the air. I'm helpless now, my pussy spread open wide by the process. I'm facing towards the seated masses, I'm there for them all to see.

I'm left to wait up there for a moment while Isaac gets the Seal. I have no idea why he didn't get it sooner. He brings it out though and puts it on a table that is close by to me. The Seal is a wooden dildo, made purposely to be as large as my body can possibly handle. My father and brothers took the needed measurements. It is to be placed inside of my vagina whenever there is not a man forcing his cock into it. That way as little seed will leak out of me as possible. Also on the table is some lube, but I know no man here will use that.

Isaac then starts the ritual.

"May you be our Grand Mother! May you give birth to the True Head of the Star!" Isaac says.

He goes on to sprinkle droplets of water on me and say a small chant. I don't know what the words mean. This wasn't sheared with me. All I need to know is what has been asked for me to do. After he is done the process can start. I can see a line of men forming now. They are getting up out of their seats, they are headed towards the stage in mass. More clothes are removed as they move, them tossing the bits of garment to the side. All the women stay behind in their seats, but they are all smiling up at me. I have no doubt many are planning to masturbate about this.

The wanting men and women will have to wait though. As I've been advised my family has the right to be with me first.

"We wont keep you all waiting. Not for long that is," my father says.

He unbuckles his pants and my two brothers do the same. They're pants and boxers come off, my dad's cock, oh, I know why my mom married him, it's ten inches long and wonderfully thick. My brother's equipment? Well they both take after him. All three of them walk up behind me. They want the church goers, they want everyone to see this. I am facing all of my community. I'm going to see all their looks at me while my dad and my two brothers fuck me.

My dad wasn't lying when he said he wouldn't keep them waiting. His cock, along with Andy's and Arthur's cocks, all are jammed into my pussy at the same time. My father is right behind me and each brother is a bit to the side, one on the left, one on the right. Their three cocks enter me and stretch me out good.

"Yes! YES!... Fuck me deep, fuck me hard!" I scream out.

I know this is supposed to be for our faith, I know this isn't supposed to be about me, but it's just to much pleasure.

"Come on Squirts! We our just starting. Don't get all carried away yet," My dad yarns.

"I'm sorry dad, you just, you just,... you fuck me so well!"

Their cocks go in and out of me relentlessly. They clearly want to cum in me as quickly as possible. My pussy tries to hold onto them tightly. I'm socking right now.

"Cathern, if you could help us cum?" my dad asks my mom. He really doesn't want to keep everyone waiting.

Mom gets down on her hands and knees. She looks at my stretched out pussy as the three thick cocks are all stuck deep inside of it. This wont be all my pussy has to handle for today though. My mom then jams her right hand inside of me, somehow stretching out my pussy even farther. I cum the moment she does, my juices spraying all over her face. She opens her mouth wide and starts to drink it ravenously. She is trying to present herself as in control and proper, but the situation has taken over her mind.

After getting nice and deep inside of me she then proceeds to jerk off my dad and my two brothers. "Cum for me okay, all of you," she says.

I'm so stretched out, so stuffed, and I'm light headed from just climaxing so hard. My whole body is tingling and I would like to relax and enjoy the afterglow of this very extreme fuck, but this is just starting.

My mom's hand holds onto my two brothers and my dad's cock so tightly. They can't hold back anymore. Their cocks are pressed right up against my cervix and they all cum as one straight into me. My womb takes it all in and my eyes roll up into my head.

Mom lifts herself off the floor and looks at me, smiling. "I'm so proud of you," she says and then kisses me on the cheek but quickly and purposely morphs it into sticking her tongue down my mouth. She wants to fuck me so bad. I know she masturbates about what dad, Andy and Arthur have done to me.

"Mom, stop, I'm here, I'm here for..." I want to say for them, for all the men in the community, but my words are silenced by the three cocks from my dad and two brothers being pulled out of me and two new cocks being entered inside of me from the front this time.

Despite the fast transition, now that my direct family is done filling me with their seed any man can have his way with me, cum still spills out. I don't see it splatter onto the floor, I'm to distracted by the very long line of men that have formed before me, all wanting to fuck me. Mom though, she has gotten back on her knees and is licking the cum off the floor. She's not even responding to the comments I made. Not even acknowledging that she assaulted me with a kiss just now. The fucking before her has fully corrupted her, just like it is corrupting all the women in this place of worship.

Almost all the women now are in some state of undress. They have their pants off, or their skirt is open wide with their panties on the floor. These hundreds of women all start exploring and playing with their bodies. They openly start moaning with intense pleasure.

"I don't want to let it go to waste! Not a single drop of cum should be wasted!" my mother screams out after licking the seed off the floor.

Then a third cock enters me while the other two our still deep inside. It's Isaac, I never knew he was so large. His cock smacks against my cervix, hard. It hurts but I love it.

"You're blessed," I mumble out; it's all I'm up to saying.

I try to determine just how big he is. Somehow he dwarfs even my father. His cock just keeps pounding on my cervix, without mercy. He is on a mission from his faith. He will see to it that I am properly filled with his manhood.

"UGH!" I let out an intense grunt as his cock breaks through and actually enters my womb.

"The Blazing Lights has blessed me indeed! And I put this blessing to work in the name of our lord!" he says.

I'm in shock. My womb has been penetrated and then he starts pumping his rich, thick cum, straight into me. The other two men fallow his lead and they cum as well. Despite having cum myself so recently this tips me over and I climax once more, squirting hard. The intensity of it rolls over my body, every part of me tingling. My head going light for a moment and I pass out for a second.

I'm knocked back awake though by the two men pulling their cocks out of me and two more stepping into replace them, both jamming their dicks inside of my warn out and dripping wet pussy. Isaac though does not pull out. He keeps his thick shaft in me, he keeps ravaging my womb. Of course a man is allowed to cum inside of me as many times as they want until they feel satisfied so it is well within his rights to keep fucking me. Most men though wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting, then again my pussy is being forced to handle so many cocks at once it's not really like he's getting in the way of anyone else mating with me.

"How our you still so big?" I say, honestly in shock of what he is doing to my body.

"You doubt the greatness of our lord?" Isaac states and then smacks his cock into me again with a violent thrust.

"FUCK!" I cry out. It stings harshly but I don't ever want it to end.

He starts thrusting really hard and my body is begging for it. He's treating me like a rag doll. It makes sense. I am his property. I am every man's property. He cums a second time, pumping so much rich seed into me. I'm starting to feel so filled. The other two men cum as well and they are soon replaced by two more. After Isaac cums in me a third time he finally lets my body rest, from himself at least, the other men will not let me rest for a moment.

"I'm done for now, but our Lord will demand that I see you every day until this is all over," Isaac says as my mom starts to lick the cum off of his dick.

"I under...STAND!" I say as new cocks are jammed into me.

After three more of these men ejaculate into my being I pass out. My mother doesn't even notice that I have been fucked to hard. She currently has Isaac's cock halfway down her throat. She moans with her eyes rolling up into her head. The other women start climaxing, screaming out at the top of their lungs. This was just the beginning.