Me and My Grandma Pt. 08: Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dirty talks drove me crazy so I pushed inside her harder and faster, my orgasm was on the door too.

She was screaming hysterically but I didn't care this time and kept fucking her like crazy.

In less than a minute my groans mixed with her screams as we both reached our orgasms.

My milk exploded out of my dick and filled her pussy.

"Ohhhh daddy, fill me with your seeds, ouuuuf, ooohhhhhh,"

I kept pushing inside till my orgasm faded away and when I pulled out; my cum mixed with her juice leaked out of her pussy.

She was in the same condition of screaming and panting when Emma got between her legs to lick her clean.

After more than a minute of silence, only hard breathing, and the sound of Emma sucking, Kathy giggled and said,

"That was amazing daddy, I never felt that way before even when I was young,"

I sighed in relive and said smiling,

"You have given us hard time baby,"

She sat on the bed stretching with wide smile and said,

"I will only need some practice daddy, but that was amazing,"

I stood on my feet and said

"Now let's have a shower together,"

They both followed me with excitement and when we are in the washroom I said,

"On your knees sluts,"

They both got on their knees and then I gave them a long worm golden shower.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We spent most of the day in fucking, Emma was happy that our life returned to normal, and Kathy was happy of getting well fucked after long time of hunger.

After dinner mom looked at me when she heard Kathy calling me daddy, and I nodded.

At 9 pm mom said she will need to go to bed, as she is tired.

After she left both women took off their clothes and looked at me in anticipation, and of course I took off my clothes and started my hard work with them

After 15 minute, my dick was in Kathy cunt, and her mouth was gagged with the ball gag, while she was playing in her big saggy tits.

Emma was fingering herself on the floor waiting for her turn.

That was the image when we heard mom shouting at us,

"What a hell is happening here?"

I gasped and stopped fucking Kathy although I kept my dick inside her.

Kathy looked at mom with terrified eyes, and murmured something that no one recognized, and tears jumped in her eyes.

Emma was the only one who didn't give much care when she replied to her daughter,

"What's wrong baby?"

Mom looked at her mother faking being angry,

"You need to tell me mom what's wrong with you?"

Emma looked at her carelessly, and said,

"We are having fun with our grandson,"

Mom was mad when she shouted,

"Fun!! You call this shit fun, you are taking advantage of my son under my roof and you say having fun!!"

Emma stood on her feet facing her daughter and said,

"Your son? What do you know about your son? You or your stupid husband? When was the last time you talked to him? You neglected him paying your attention to your job, and even his dad left him and travelled abroad when he mostly needed his dad beside him,"

Mom was speechless for a moment before saying,

"So it is our mistake mom? You fuck your own grandson because you wanted to correct my mistakes?!"

Emma looked at her and said with wise soft tone,

"I will never insult Mickey in that way, we both love him, me and Kathy, and as much joy we give him, he returned the joy to our lives, we are not doing shit Olivia honey, we are doing love."

Mom was hesitated for a moment then said,

"But this is wrong; he is your grandson,"

At that moment I took the ball out of Kathy mouth and pulled my dick out of her, when Emma said,

"And that's the wonderful part of it, he is our grandson, we love him unconditionally, we would die to let him live, he is part of our hearts and our souls, and we will never hurt him,"

Mom looked at Kathy and asked,

"And what about you Kathy?"

Kathy cleared her throat and said,

"I never felt alive before having this, what you called shit, with mickey and Emma,"

She paused for a moment then said,

"After my husband died ten years ago, I was neglected in my ranch, no one would pay me a visit, and when I got a call from your husband or my daughter they only ask for money."

Her tears were dropping from her eyes when she continued,

"I was approached by many men, but luckily I knew they were after my money not after me, and you,my family, left me suffer of loneliness there in my ranch, everyday a part of me was dying and no one was paying attention, but with Mickey,"

She paused wiping her tears, then said with a smile of love on her mouth,

"With mickey I know he loves me, he is part of me, he is doing this shit with me expecting nothing, because if he asked for anything I would give it to him, without this shit."

Mom was looking at us with hesitated eyes, and I would give her the OSCAR at that time.

Emma came close to mom and said,

"Olivia, sex is not bad thing and it will never be shit, we all know that you have a pathetic sex life, come on and join us, Mickey is your son, and he will never hurt you."

Mom looked at her mother with wide eyes and said,

"Mom, you want me to have sex with own son? Are you out of your mind?"

Emma said softly,

"Look at the image from another angel baby, he is your son, so he will never hurt you, he will never break your heart, and he is part of your husband, try to be close to him and stop neglecting him, let's help him finding love in his house between his family instead of searching for love out."

Mom looked at me and asked with bitter voice,

"Mickey, Am I neglecting you baby? Don't you feel love with me?"

I looked at mom and said,

"Mom, I love you and I love dad, but you were paying all your attention to your work, and I was always alone here, till Emma came to live with us, since then I felt true love, and when Kathy joined us, I felt like living in heaven,"

Mom faked to be sobbing and buried her face between her hands.

I came close to her and took her between my arms hugging her deeply, then lifted her face to me and kissed her softly on her mouth,

Mom gasped and said,

"Mickey, No"

I ignored her and started kissing her nick, while my hands were slipping under her night gown caressing her body and she said again,

"Mickey please don't"

Emma came from behind her and lifted her night gown up and then she pulled it off and mom was standing in her pantie as she was already braless,

Mom looked with her blushed face at her mother and said,

"Mom don't, it is embarrassing,"

Emma said with soft tone,

"Come on Olivia, we know you need that as much as me and Kathy needed it, listen to your body not to your mind and join us,"

Emma slipped her hands under mom pantie, and pulled it down to her ankles and mom stepped out of it.

I carried mom body softly and placed her on the sofa, opened her legs softly, and then buried my face between her legs,

Mom moaned softly while I was sucking her cunt, while both Emma and Kathy were watching.

Emma pulled Kathy between her arms and kissed her on her mouth then pushed her on a couch and started sucking her cunt.

It was a fun wild night, and it ended with wide smile on everyone face.

My plan went well and Kathy now accepted my incest relationship with mom.

Of course I could wait till Kathy leaves the house then continued to have my sex life with Emma and mom again, but no, I wanted to have Kathy involved.

I love Kathy and wanted to bring joy to her life again and also I wanted her approval as all the votes will be needed at the final battle.