Me and my Ms.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had me help her pull out things for dinner. She had everything already prepared. We casually ate shrimp cocktails and a light green salad while her casserole wormed up in the microwave. She asked me about my family and I told them about my parents and described my sisters. She listened intently, and asked how I felt about them. She gave me a glass of a sweet wine that just tasted so good. Together we set a formal table setting. I was not expecting to have such a formal dinner but it helped me relax. When the casserole was done we sat across from each other and ate. She kept me talking about myself. I am sure now that it was intended to help me relax, and it did. I just remember chatting away and letting the stress of the week fall away.

When we finished eating we put away the leftovers and piled the dishes next to the sink. She then just smiled at me in a way that made me stop and look at her. We just looked at each other for a while. Her eyes looked me up and down. Obviously looking at my attributes. I shifted a bit to give her a better view. Oddly, all I could do was look at her eyes and mouth. I just followed her eye movements, feeling her gaze on each part of my body. For a moment I wished I had worn something sexier. But she did not seem to mind my jeans and button up top. She then said, "Come here", and as I did. Slowly, so I could continue to watch her. Her smile became more mischievous. She gathered me in her arms and held me tight to her. I could feel her breath pick up as she ran her hands over my back. I was still starring at her mouth. She used one hand to pull my head into her chest. And I reached around her back and held her tight also. Moving my hands and up and down her back I could feel the straps of her bra. For some reason that made me even more excited. I pushed away a bit and looked up at her. She looked down at me and again and our mouths met. It was such a deep longing kiss. I could feel her raising up my shirt and running her hands over the skin of my back. I tried to do the same but her blouse was tucked in to tight.

After a little while she broke the kiss and said, Let's go to the living room. I was too much in a trance to say anything. She just took me by the hand and led me to the couch. She went to sit but I needed to kiss her again. I just leaned up to her and placed my open mouth on hers and wrapped my hands around her waist. She kissed me back again putting her hands under my shirt. I wanted so much more. No I needed so much more. To touch her, feel her skin. I moved my hands down to her ass. Oh god, it was so soft and warm. The skirt thin enough that I could feel her through it. I needed to touch her skin. I started to gather up her skirt and she gasped "yes". As the fabric rose up, she gently bit my lip and held it there. Then my hands felt the skin of her ass. I suddenly realized that she was wearing a thong and my hands were on her bare ass. This sent a bolt of excitement through me. I was touching her bare ass. I just could not believe how good it felt soft and warm and just so squeezable. She unhooked my bra giving her more of my skin to play with. I was just so overcome with emotion and I was getting frantic. I was kissing her harder and harder as my hands gripped her ass.

She shifted for a moment and I could feel her spread her legs a little. Giving me more access. I reach up to find the top of the thong and slowly pulled the fabric free from between her cheeks. I could feel her arch into me and moan slightly. I allowed my fingers to slide into the crack and pull her ass apart. I just loved the feel of all that flesh in my hands. I could tell she also wanted more.

She tried to put a hand down the back of my jeans but they were two tight. After a few attempts, she pushed me back. I suddenly realized that we were still standing next to the couch. My mind too consumed with overwhelming feelings to fully understand.

She frantically undid my belt and pulled it from its belt loops and tossed it away to thud on the floor. She then awkwardly undid the button and lowered the zipper. I just stood there with my hands on her shoulders. She quickly undid the buttons of my shirt and pulled it open. She looked at me and smiled then pulled at the front of my bra that, despite being unhooked, was still covering my breasts. She the pushed my hands to my side . . . Slowly she lowered my shirt to the floor. Then pulled my bra down and off my arms. I was still in a lust filled haze. I just stood there and let her manipulate me as she wished.

She turned me around so my back was to her. She reached out with one hand holding my bra in front of me. Her other hand pulled at my waist till we were pressed tightly together again. She buried her chin in my neck and whispered in my ear. "Please don't we're these when we are in my house. I want to be able to feel you when I want". She then dropped it on the floor in front of me.

Her right hand roamed over my belly almost tickling me. The other hand gently cupped my left breast. Softly feeling it. She was exploring me gently but I needed more. I put my hand on hers and pressed it to me harder. In response she also gripped my breast more firmly. Sliding one finger and her thumb over the nipple. I arched back against her and kind of shook my ass into her pelvis. That hand then shifted across my chest and claimed the other breast. More firmly squeezing a bit harder. Her hand became more aggressive and rougher. Pinching the nipple so hard that it made my knees week and my ass thrust against her. I tried to turn to her, to kiss her, but she held me firm. Her hands kept moving back and forth between my breasts squeezing me and pinching my nipples more and more aggressively.

Suddenly, she grabbed my right breast and pulled me to her hard. I could feel her grinding her pelvis against my ass. So god damn sexy, I just ached. I have never felt this way. Just filling up with lust. Panting shaking feeling her grinding against me and holding me so I could not get away. Her right hand was not idle. It has now in my pants just playing with the hairs above my pussy. She found the waistband of my panties and worked her hand even lower. For a moment embarrassment washed over because I knew how wet I was and in a moment she will find out too. Then I didn't care. I opened my legs wider and bent at the knees opening myself. One of her fingers brushed the top of my clit and I gasped. I opened my legs and leaned back into her. Her fingers moved lower and I just held my breath as her fingers found my slippery spot. She rubbed my pussy lips back and forth. Spreading the moisture over my pussy. The she reached lower till her fingers separated me. I was panting now. Her finger moved from my hole to just below my clit and I bucked against her each time she got close to my clit. She then paused. She freed her hand and let go of me. I had to catch myself from falling. She grabbed my hips to steady me.

Once I was stable she stepped back and sat down on the couch. I went to turn around but her hands grabbed my waist again and pulled me back till I felt my legs hit hers. Then she tugged and I fell backwards into her lap letting out a gasp. As I landed she again had me in a backwards hug. Her left arm was around my chest holding my right breast. Her other hand pulled me into her lap as she ground her pelvis into my ass. My left arm was trapped in hers but I used my right arm to help me twist in her lap so I could look back at her and kiss her. It was awkward but I had to be kissing her. Frantically, I was repeatedly kissing her and running my tongue over her lips. Her right hand worked back into my pants. It was not as gentle this time. Her fingers moved up and down my slit opening all my folds. I was close to cumming and I needed more. My right leg pushed down on the floor raising my pelvis as my left leg pulled back and bent at the knee so I could lay it over her knee. She in turn opened her legs more pulling my legs open even further. Her fingers were opening me up. I could feel them dipping into my hole gathering my moisture and bringing it up to my clit. Not quite touching it. Driving me closer to insanity. God I was so close and I needed it so much.

Then the fingers were strumming over my clit and the thumb pushed down above my clit trapping it in between her fingers and thumb. I was starting to cum as she pinched. I exploded. I heard her say, "cum for me little one". That made me cum even harder. She did not let up and I kept spasming and squirming on her. It was the longest cum I have ever had. Then I had to breathe. I just went limp except for my right hand, which grabbed her hand stopping the stimulation to my clit. Then I was completely limp. I just lay there and panted catching my breath. She was still holding me tight. Kissing my cheek and my neck. "Lovely little one. You needed that didn't you.?" I could not answer. I just let myself be limp. Her left hand still gently, oh so gently, caressing my breasts. Her right hand still in my panties, cupping my pussy.

After a while, not sure how long, I shifted a bit and she pulled her hand from my pussy. I felt her run that hand, moist with my wetness up my belly to my right breast, then over to my left. I could feel the wetness that trailed there. The fingers of both hands were now sliding over the surface of my now slippery breasts. It was odd in a way, but also so sexy.

After a little while we both needed to shift to a more comfortable position. She reclaimed further on the couch, and she had me curl up beside her and pulled my head to her breast. She held me like that. " Just rest a while". She held me like that cuddled up together. Part of my brain was thinking that I must look like some kind of slut. Pants open. No shirt. Breast exposed. But most of my brain did not care. My Ms. was still fully dressed but she just held me. I was happy and I am sure I dozed off for a while.

When I started moving again she helped me sit up. I started to look for my shirt, to cover up. I was feeling a little exposed. She stopped me. "It's ok. You're lovely". I noticed that she had unbuttoned her top and her pink bra was showing. I think I starred to long because I noticed she was smiling at me. I was still feeling sexually energized and I wanted more. Besides I hardly got to touch her at all. I moved over and started kissing her and she leaned into me and held my shoulder so I would not stop. I reached into her top and ran my hands over her bra-covered breasts. "Mmmmm" she responded and arched toward me.

Again she was the one to stop me. "We have time little one. Lets have a drink and maybe dessert. First lets get more comfortable. She got up and took off her blouse and kicked off her shoes. Then she unlaced my shoes and pulled off my pants. I liked where this was going but she reached down and took ma head and helped me up. There she was in her bra and skirt. I remembered the thong that was under her skirt and the fee of her ass and a wave of lust went through me.

I felt a little exposed, being only in my panties. I paused for a moment looking down. She reached over and took my chin in her hand and lifted my face to look at her. She had that smile again. "God you are lovely". She reached down and picked up her blouse and wrapped it around me. Helped me put my arms through the holes. It was big on me ad was still unbuttoned but I felt less vulnerable somehow. It was also so silky and it made me feel sexy. It also smelled of her. Warm, flowery, and sexy. A smell that will forever make me feel primal and in need for her.

She took me by the hand and led me to the kitchen. For a moment I felt like a little girl but shook it off and followed her eagerly. In the kitchen she refilled our glasses with wine and she took a big swallow. I joined her enjoying the sweetness of the wine. She then went to the freezer and pulled out two quarts of ice cream, strawberry and chocolate. She remembered that chocolate was my favorite. She pulled the top of the strawberry and got two spoons. She had a huge smile on her face as she dug into the ice cream strait from the container. She almost looked like a young girl. She gestured to me to join her, pointing at the chocolate. But I wanted to join her. Share with her. Watching her, I ate the strawberry, and it was good.

The combination of the creaminess and her movement put me back into my sex filled mind. She looked so happy and I could see her nipples through her bra. I stopped eating and just stared at her. My pussy flooded and I noticed the scent of her rising from her blouse. I was breathing shallow, and started at her. Her breasts, her soft belly, the hint of her pelvic bones showing through her skirt, all made me so want to touch her. She looked at me almost worried, and then as she realized that I was just enjoying the view. Her face lit up with that smile again. That smile that makes me shiver with lust. The sexy look that makes my clit throb and my pussy wet.

She increased sensuous movement of her body, teasing me a little as she moved toward me. When she pushed against me I reached for her. She held me back. "We have time little one. Enjoy the moment." She reached back as she moved around me. Close but not touching and undid her skirt and let it fall to her feet. I could only stare open mouthed at the sheer fabric covering her pussy. I could see she was shaved and I could see how wet she was. I needed to touch her but she kept me at arms length.

She kicked the skirt toward me and it hit my legs and fell to my feet. Now she was just in her sheer thong and bra. She was so lovely, so womanly. I was in a dream. It all seemed like a fantasy. I needed to feel her and I moved to her. I wrapped my arms around her and she grabbed me too. My head buried in her neck her arms wrapped around me pulling me to her I was kissing her neck and cheek, almost licking her. I needed to feel her taste her and just melt into her. Our mouths found each other and we melded into one another.

My hands moved down her back to her ass. Oh god! Her skin felt so wonderful. Her flesh was so soft and pliable. I just massaged her ass as we devoured each other. Her hands were on my back and one griped my hair holding me in her complete control. I would do anything for her, anything to keep this pleasure going. She gripped my hair tighter and puled my head back breaking our kiss. I thought briefly that she keeps doing that. The realization was that everything she did made it even better. She stared into my face, such a look of intensity. Then there was that smile, and I let my head go limp in her hand. She was in control and I wanted her to be happy. "God little one, I want to eat you alive." She said as she slowly pulled me upright and steadying me. "There is plenty of time tonight and I want everything to be wonderful for us". I would like to grab a quick shower and take this to my bedroom". I was in a trance. I would do anything to stay in her arms. Bu she was already moving away from me. Taking me by the hand. Leading me again like I was a little girl. This time I enjoyed the feeling. I was so excited and the helplessness I was feeling just added to my excitement. I was hers to do with as she wished and it was a delicious feeling.

The night did not end there. There was more to come.

12