Me and My Two Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather wiped away a lock of red hair from Sarah's face before gently caressing her cheek. "It's not wrong darling... It's just... A fantasy..." She spoke to her with a gentle voice.

Sarah rubbed her cheek against her lover's hand and smiled at her. "You're right... It's just a fantasy..."

Heather returned the smile before she jumped up from the bed. "Babe, I got to pee really bad... I think we have to make the bed up again before we depart to dream world?" She said with a smile.

Sarah giggled. "You and your peeing after sex! But yes, I don't think we want to sleep in this mess, do we now?" She said. "You take your pee and I will get rid of these sheets, they will go straight into the laundry tomorrow. Our bed should be ready once you return, your highness!"

Heather giggled and did a royal bow before exiting their bedroom. But before she went to the bathroom she wanted to check something. She closed the bedroom door, flicked the light switch so the lights went on and scanned the area surrounding their door.

A smirk appeared on Heather's face as she spotted a small streak of cum that was splattered against the wall next to their door. Jack had missed cleaning a spot due to the darkness of the hallway and the intensity of his ejaculation.

"You naughty, naughty boy..." Whispered Heather to herself as she felt her body tensing up again.

She used her finger to scoop up the small streak of cum and rubbed it between her fingers. She pulled them apart and watched as the thick substance formed a sticky string between both ends.

"Our darling baby boy... Sure has a thing for his Mommies..." She whispered again before making her way to the bathroom. She wondered how Jack would react to them in the morning, after seeing that incest filled fantasy of both his mothers.

*****

"I still can't believe this..." Muttered Jack to himself as he stood in front of the bathroom mirror. He scooped both his hands in the water filled sink before splashing himself with the cold liquid, hoping to wake himself up a bit further. Still, the same disbelief ridden face remained.

He let out another sigh as he wondered how he would be able to confront both of his mothers during their breakfast. The night before he heard them, seen them fantasizing about an incestuous fantasy that was centered around him. They both orgasmed of these thoughts, and Jack himself included.

Were his mothers serious with the things they said out loud, or was it what it was, just a fantasy? It gnawed at his mind because maybe both of them felt the same as he did, he knew that was very far-fetched, but just... maybe.

Jack sighed again before draining the sink. He would just try to act normal like he always did. He had a full day of studying ahead for him so maybe that could take his mind of the things he had seen last night.

He quickly dressed himself, snagged his laptop and bag from his room and made his way downstairs towards the kitchen area. He could already smell the delicious pancakes Sarah always made in the morning when she didn't have to work.

He gulped when he entered the kitchen and saw the perfect sculptured body of his mother standing behind the counter. As he came closer he could see her plump ass, only hidden by a small part of the night dress she was wearing, the swell of her large breasts that were visible from the sides, her long red hair now in a ponytail hanging over her right shoulder. Thoughts of her in different naughty ways already came running back inside of his mind, thoughts he had to push out of his system.

He quickly sat down at their large kitchen table. "Morning Mom..." He muttered towards Sarah.

Sarah cheerfully turned around. "Good morning darling." She said in her caring, motherly tone. "Aren't you forgetting something?" She then added.

Jack immediately knew what she meant, he cursed himself for not doing the usual thing they did. "Way to go Jack, act normal as possible you said to yourself a few minutes ago..." He thought to himself.

He stood up and walked up to Sarah who opened her arms and wrapped them around her son's body, pulling him into a tight hug. She and him had always done this since he was a little boy, an intimate moment for both of them to start their day.

Jack noticed that the hug took longer than usual, he could feel her breasts pressing into his chest and her hands rubbing his back. Even with 'those' thoughts from last night he felt relaxed, his mother hugging him always had a calming effect on him.

"Baby... Is there something wrong?" Asked Sarah quietly after a while.

Jack responded slightly panicked right away. "N-no Mom, why would you think that?" He whimpered.

Sarah released their hug before cupping her son's face with both of her small, soft hands. She looked deep into his eyes with her own. "Because Mommy knows when something is bothering my baby... It's not like you to forget our morning hug sweetie..." She said to him, again with her caring motherly tone.

"I think... I think I'm just a bit tired from all that studying... You know, the finals coming and all. I just want to perform my very best." Responded Jack, knowing damn well that that was a lie.

Sarah remained quiet for a bit longer, her sparkling eyes still looking deep into those of her son. "I understand sweetheart... But if something is bothering you, you can come to us, okay?" She responded kindly.

Jack nodded and smiled before quickly pulling his mother into another hug. "I love you Mom..." He whispered towards her.

Sarah smiled and returned the hug lovingly. "I love you too baby..." She whispered in return.

Suddenly Heather made her entrance into the kitchen, also in her sleepwear.

"What is bothering our masculine boy?" She asked towards Jack and Sarah's direction.

Sarah smiled and waited for Heather to come closer before pulling her towards her and kissing her deeply.

Again Jack felt his body shudder slightly when he watched both his mothers kiss each other.

"Jack is just a bit stressed out because of all the studying he has to do, finals and all that. He almost forgot our morning hug!" She said after releasing the passionate kiss.

"No way! Darling, you forgot our morning ritual?" Said Heather as she adverted her attention to Jack. She quickly walked past Sarah and opened her arms up just the same way her wife did before.

Jack prepared himself for another tight hug, but not before spotting the large jiggling breasts of Heather, straining against her tight night dress top. He could swear he could see her barbell pierced nipples slightly hard under the fabric.

Before he knew it he was in another loving, tight hug with his other mother. But Heather upped the situation and decided to smother his face with gentle kisses while pushing her breasts hard against his chest. He could feel that familiar arousal all over again.

Sarah smiled and went back to finish preparing their breakfast.

Just like Sarah, Heather cupped Jack's face after ending their hug. "Sweetheart, you can tell Mama everything when something is bothering you, you know that, right? And I mean 'everything'." She said gently and kind.

Jack could hear how Heather emphasized on the word 'everything'. "I... I know Mama... You know I would tell you both if something was wrong..." He responded quietly.

Heather giggled and smiled at him. "Good boy..." She said before standing on the tip of her toes to give her son a loving kiss, one that was aimed right onto his lips. The kiss lingered for a few seconds, way longer than their usual kisses. She then stroked her hands down his arms before gazing into his eyes again. "Mama loves you very much..." She whispered.

Jack was slightly blushing as he returned the same words. "I know Mama, and I love you too... Both of you..."

Heather then suddenly yelped when she felt her wife's hand giving her a gentle smack on her behind. "Alright you two, enough lovey-dovey stuff. Breakfast is ready so let's take our seats!" Announced Sarah.

And so the three of them started their breakfast, Heather keeping a close eye on her son because she could see and feel that he was struggling. She wanted to just wrap him into her arms again, to tell him that everything is right, no matter how he felt. The whole incestuous fantasy play from last night definitely had made an impact on him.

"So, you two are both free today?" Asked Jack to his mothers, wanting to change the tension he felt hanging around him.

Sarah nodded and spoke up after taking a bite out of her syrup splattered pancake. "Yup, we want to give the house some good cleaning and to fix some things here and there."

"Especially the hallway upstairs, more specific, a new fresh lick of 'white' paint around our bedroom door." Added Heather sneakily, wondering if her choice of words would affect her son.

Jack let out a cough, almost choking on a piece of pancake after hearing his mother's words.

"Don't get to greedy sweetie, those pancakes won't run away, you know?" Said Sarah before shoving a glass of water towards her son.

"N-no I know Mom, just a little piece going down the wrong hole!" He said jokingly, but feeling another shudder running through his body, his mother's words reminding him of the things that had happened last night.

"And you, gotta study all day again?" Asked Heather, also nibbling on her pancake.

Jack nodded. "Afraid so, I doubt if I will be able to help you both today with the house. Got a ton of lectures to attend to."

"Well... Studying is important after all. But just don't overdo it sweetie. Also, don't worry about not being able to help today, you know your Moms can handle pretty much almost everything." Said Sarah.

"And we will make sure that there is something yummy on the menu for dinner when you return!" Added Heather.

Jack smiled happily to both of them, happy that besides his perverted thoughts about them and the scene from yesterday that he still felt the protective love he had for them. He couldn't have wished for better parents than both his mothers.

The three of them resumed breakfast until it was time for Jack to go. He made sure to give his mothers a proper goodbye by giving them the usual kisses they always had shared. But just like earlier Heather's kisses were something else, more intimate and needy as if she really wanted to make out with him, with her own son. Jack shrugged those thoughts off but certainly took notice of how his Mama's behavior had changed from the days before. Did they really not have any deep nestled feelings for him?

After Jack left both Sarah and Heather had changed into old clothes so they could start cleaning and fixing different parts of the house. First thing on the list: the hallway upstairs.

*****

Heather was busy swiping her brush with white paint along the wall just outside their bedroom. Her thoughts bounced back and forth between her finding her son's cum splattered against the very wall she was painting and between the behavior of her wife after she came up with the incestuous fantasy role-play. It had surprised her that Sarah was really, really into it. It was as if her wife had shown a different side of her.

She quickly glanced over to her left to see Sarah on her knees as well, she looked really sexy in those old clothes. But what caught her attention the most was the troubled face of her wife. She finished her strokes before turning her attention towards Sarah.

"Baby... Is something wrong?" She asked caringly towards Sarah.

Sarah stopped her movements and sighed. "Yes... and no I guess... I'm just a bit confused... That's all..." She answered, sounding very hesitantly.

Heather could feel it that something was really bothering her, and she almost certainly knew what it was about. She carefully laid down the paint brush on top of the bucket before walking towards her wife.

"It's about Jack... And his behavior, isn't it?" She asked calmly.

Sarah sighed again and nodded before putting her own brush away as well.

She stood up, one of her hands playing with the end of her ponytail before she turned to her wife.

Heather knew this tick of Sarah all too well, it's something she did when she was bothered or conflicted with something.

Sarah walked up to Heather and took her left hand with her own free one. "Can we... Can we talk for a bit?" She asked with seriousness in her eyes.

Heather nodded. "Sure babe... Lead the way."

Her wife gave her a small, brief smile before she guided them in to their bedroom before taking place on the large king-sized bed.

"It's... I'm... Look... Something is hurting Jack, it's as if he wants to tell us something. I can see it in his eyes and how he behaves around us..." Started Sarah.

Still holding hands Heather responded. "You mean due to his behavior this morning?" She asked, keeping herself dumb at the moment.

Sarah snickered before talking. "That too but... Come on Heather, you are his mother too. This thing has been playing for months now, something just triggered his behavior even more this morning and I gave no clue what it is..."

Heather was surprised that her wife had picked on the different way their son acting all that time ago, then again, she was his blood related mother.

"Well... I won't lie, there have been instances where I indeed questioned myself on what is going on in that mind of his." She responded, still keeping herself a bit dumb.

Sarah butted in right with a serious tone after Heather had said her words. "Heather, I've caught him spying on me in the bathroom, several times in the last months."

Now Heather remained quiet for a bit, not believing that her son would go even further apart from spying on their nightly escapades.

"Sooo... Why didn't you confront him then?" She asked.

Sarah sighed. "I don't... I don't know Heath... You know how Jack is... Shy, vulnerable... You know that we are the world to him... I think I just don't want to hurt him; I don't want our relationship with him to change because I love him too much to let something like that happen..." She explained.

"Besides..." She whispered while she stared at the ground, her hands tightening around those of Heather.

"Besides?" Asked Heather gently and caring.

"I... I... God Heather, you are going to thing I'm a sort of freak..." Said Sarah, sounding terrified of finishing her explanation.

Heather immediately went in for a loving hug and kissed the top of Sarah's head. "Baby you know that you can tell me everything, I love you no matter what."

Sarah hugged Heather back and sighed again before speaking again.

"I... I didn't mind that he watched me... It even made me feel more... Loved I guess... And I would be a hypocrite if I would confront and judge him because I... I watched him too Heather..." She said quietly.

Heather felt a small shock rocking her body when she heard her wife's confession. She had never expected that this situation would take this turn.

"It... It happened one day when I had to wake him up on a Sunday, you know, our lazy weekend day... I walked into his room to find him... Naked... And hard... Morning wood on full display..." Confessed Sarah as she now looked into Heather's eyes.

"Heather, our boy is just so handsome, kind and loving... And seeing him that way... I knew I had to turn around and leave but I couldn't... I was frozen in his room for like five long silent minutes, observing his body... His strong handsome body. I hadn't had this feeling for a man since, well since we got together..." She explained further.

"And then last night... That incestuous fantasy play about him Heather, about our boy... Every word I said, moaned and shouted... They were very true; I was really fantasizing about Jack making love to me... And it made my climax like never before..."

She clenched onto Heather's hands even harder. "Heather... I love you so, so much... But I... I think I'm falling for my son as well... It has been building up for so long... Ever since he grew into such a handsome adult man... Please don't... Please don't hate me..." Mumbled Sarah before she started to sob and cry.

Heather was truly shocked by the whole situation, but not in a bad way. She had been with Sarah for over twenty years now and this was the one thing that she hadn't predicted or even noticed coming from her.

And now that everything was out... That her Sarah, her wife, was having feelings for their son as well... It aroused her in an unbelievable way, it made her heart bump fast, it made her body burn up with a certain fire of love and lust towards her wife, and towards her son.

She always had her incest kink, but now her feelings went into overdrive. The two people she loved most in the world had a thing for each other, and she was certain that Jack felt the same things for her as he felt for his blood mother.

"Baby... I would never hate you... It's fine, completely fine that you feel this way because... Because I feel the same..." Responded Heather to Sarah's confession, throwing her own confession in the ring as well.

Sarah looked up in surprise, her sobs stopped and she could see the truth in Heather's eyes. She then quickly released both their hands, cupped her wife's face and gave her the most passionate kiss to this very date.

Heather gladly accepted the kiss and moaned in delight when her wife's tongue started to explore her mouth. The two of them then made out intensely for a while.

Heather then knew that this was the time to tell Sarah the truth. As soon as their kiss ended she grasped her hands again.

"Love... I need to confess and tell something to you as well... It's... Also regarding Jack..." She said seriously.

Sarah looked deep into her eyes again and gave a confirming nod, she could handle anything now at this very moment.

Heather sighed before she started to explain everything that had happened since all those months ago, how their Jack, their son, had spied on them making love most of the nights and that he mostly had pleasured himself each and every time. She explained that he probably has the same feeling towards both of them as they have for him, but he is scared to act upon his true feelings, which is understandable considering it not being a 'Hey Mom, I want to tell you something' kind of thing.

Sarah remained quiet all the time, but as Heather explained more and more she could feel something growing inside of her, arousal and the need for her to see her son, to see him and to tell him the truth. Because besides her motherly instinct, to care for him and to love him, she also felt something animalistic, a hunger for her own boy, the hunger to make love to him, to throw everything right or wrong out of the window before committing taboo, incestuous love with him.

"And... That's about it my love... I'm sorry for not telling you before. But just like you I think I felt some confliction inside of me..." Said Heather at the end.

The two of them remained quiet for a while, simply staring at each other.

"Wh-what now..." Asked Sarah suddenly.

Heather gently caressed her wife's cheek before answering. "We do what we both want... To tell him the truth and... To make love to him..."

Sarah smiled and shyly nodded. "Yes... I think so too... But how? It's going to be hard for him..." She asked.

"Just leave that part to me... We need to confront him and I just know the way to do it. You know we would never hurt him, I know my idea is the right way to do it, WE are going to be an even more tight and loving family baby..." Heather reassured Sarah with confidence.

Sarah let out a giggle. "I love you Heather... Forever..." She said as she leaned forward, closer to her wife's shining face.

"And I love you too my darling Sarah, everything is going to be alright." She answered before the married couple started to make out again.