Me and My Two Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack had to grit his teeth again as he felt the tightness of his mother wringing his stiff cock with incredible power. Sarah's motherly pussy was tight but Heather took the cake.

Heather felt more and more at ease and before both of them knew it she had swallowed him whole. The moment Jack's cock came into contact with her cervix she almost lost control. Jack had to hold her steady, while maintaining his own control, as his mother cried for joy, shouting his name as her body trembled and shook on top of him.

"Babyyy! Mama's cumming soooo hard!" She moaned to her son as she sat on top of him, his mating organ throbbing and pulsating inside of her motherly cunt.

They both had to adjust a bit before Jack could feel her starting to move again.

Slowly but surely Heather started to rock her son's fuck-stick. She pushed a few inches up before slamming her hips down again. Each slam resulting in a loud slapping sound of bodies coming together. Now that Heather was used to riding her son they had let go off each other, Jack's hands grasping onto her thighs while those of Heather were firmly placed on her son's chest once more.

Jack watched as his mother worked herself up and down on his cock. Her big breasts bounced and shook as she got more aggressive. Her tight, wet pussy worked him from every angle and the juices that were slowly streaming down before were now being splattered across their lower bodies.

"Ooooh Jackie, why didn't we do this earlier! God! Does... Does Mama's pussy feel just as good as your Mom's, baby?" Said Heather through moans, looking down to keep her eyes on her son's pleasure contorted face.

"Yes Mama! I love it, I love both your pussies!" He responded right away.

"Ugh! Good answer baby!" Answered Heather before she started to gyrate her hips while slamming down on top of him. She was lifting herself further, his cock almost escaping from her tight grip only to be swallowed whole again.

Again the bed started to creak because of yet another incestuous mother son fucking.

Heather's thick ass jiggled with every impact after each downward thrust. She let out a shriek of excitement every time Jack's cock managed to poke against her cervix, she didn't know why but that part was extremely sensitive and now that a real flesh and blood cock was pounding her it felt better than even before.

The couple went on with the ride for a few minutes before Jack couldn't take it any longer. His mother's big tits just asked for to be grabbed and played with so he released his hands from her thighs and threw them up to catch the funbags in the palm of his hands.

Heather cooed out of joy when she felt and saw her son mauling away at her sensitive tit flesh. Jack made sure to use his palms to stimulate her hard nipples too by pushing against them.

"Oh you rascal! You never could get enough of our titties as a baby too! And now you are addicted to both your mothers pussies as well!" Moaned Heather with a big smile on her face.

"Did I ever tell you two that you are the best mothers in the world!? And of course I'm addicted now, everything about you two is so beautiful, sweet, tight and tasty!" Answered Jack.

Heather giggled again, still slamming up and down on her son's rock-hard cock. "You naughty, naughty boy! And what do you mean, tasty?" She asked.

"Alright! You asked for it!" Was all Jack said before he lifted himself, wrapping his arms around his mother's back to keep her sitting on his cock while his hungry mouth clamped around one of her hard erected nipples.

"Ooooh God! Baby! Just like that! Suck Mama's big tits while she fucks your hard cock!" Moaned Heather out of delight, throwing her head back as both her hands pushed her son's head harder against her bust.

A son feasted on his mother's breasts while the mother kept slamming her tight cunt up and down on the son's cock. Their sweat soaked bodies rubbed together and their shouts of pleasure and joy roamed through the bedroom.

Time seemed to stand still as Heather and Jack mated, the only thing that changed their hard fucking pace was the fact that both of them had hard orgasms coming in faster than they knew.

Heather violently pulled her son from her tits, that came with a loud plopping sound. Jack knew his mother was getting close as her pussy muscles started to work him in the same way Sarah's did when she was about to explode. It didn't matter to him anymore since he too could feel the urge to explode and to fill his mother up coming faster than ever.

"Kiss me baby! Kiss Mama while you fill her up with your delicious seed! Give Mama the first creampie of her life baby!" Begged Heather, tears in her eyes out of pleasure.

Jack didn't hesitate and immediately mashed his lips to hers, there was no way he could not give in to his incredible cute mother at this point.

They kissed for a bit while their bodies still slammed together before the inevitable thing happened. Jack's cock expanded and throbbed before the first shot of his sticky, thick and gooey seed started to shoot straight into the unprotected womb of his other mother.

Heather's eyes flew open when she was being inseminated for the first time in her life. Her pussy strangled her son's cock as she was being treated to shot after shot of his baby making seed. He pumped her so full that their combined juices started to seep out of the place where they were connected.

Jack came so hard that he lost all of his strength, cumming three times during the same night had taken its toll. He fell backwards onto the bed, taking his mother with him.

Again Heather was on top of her son, breathing heavily with the occasional gasps for air as she rode her orgasm off. Her son's thick cock was still wedged deep inside of her pussy, exactly the place she wanted to keep it for as long as possible.

She could feel her eyes getting heavier and heavier with each passing second. "Mama loves you baby... Mama loves you so much..." She mumbled over and over again until her words fell silent. Just like with Sarah she had fallen asleep, right on top of her equally tired son.

Jack too could feel that he was at the end of the line so to speak. He mustered the strength to stay awake until his cock had grown soft. As soon as it plopped out of his mother he carefully and gently rolled her over to the left of him. Just like with Sarah a stream of thick white substance immediately started to seep out of her well fucked cunt.

And there he was, in his parents bed, next to both his mothers that he filled up with his cum. Barriers had been broken and he knew it was for the better, all three of them knew it. The two most important women in his life had given him their love, their true love for him, and he had given his in return.

As he slowly drifted off he just hoped, hoped that this wasn't a dream.

*****

SLUUURPPP SUCCCCKKKKK SLRRRPPPP

Jack's eyes popped open as he was awakened by the sounds he had been grown all too familiar with for the last few months.

He slowly pushed himself up from his parents... No, their bed, to see what his ladies were up to this time.

"Good morning baby." He heard Sarah's gentle voice say before she returned to suckle on the head of his cock.

"Morning Mom!" He said with joy, happy to be woken up to see those sparkling green eyes shine with love for him while she nibbled on his already precum producing pole.

He then heard the door to their bedroom open and looked up to see Heather coming in with a cup of coffee, one of the things she needed for her perfect morning routine.

"Oh! Look who is awake, our sweet baby boy!" She said cheerfully, taking a sip of her coffee before she placed it on their bedside table.

Jack smiled as he watched her crawl unto the bed and taking her place right next to her wife. Before he knew it she also had her luscious lips wrapped around his cock.

"G-good morning to you t-too Mama!" Stuttered Jack as he was now being served by both his mothers at the same time.

They slurped, sucked, licked and kissed his cock over and over again. Taking turns after each other but mostly pleasuring their boy at the same time.

I didn't take long before Jack shot his first load of the day. The two women didn't fight for the need to taste their boy's seed. They switched each day and today it was Sarah's time to feel her son's warm cum being blasted into her mouth.

Jack filled her mouth up to the brim and watched in excitement to see what his mother would do with his sticky load. Sarah turned her head and gave her wife and incredible sexy look before they both knew that today they would be sharing.

Jack, still breathing heavily from his orgasm, watched as the two beauties started to make out with each other, swapping his cum back and forth in their mouths.

It didn't take long before the two women had swallowed an equal amount off freshly produced sperm.

"What a good tasting boy we have; don't you think so darling?" Asked Heather towards her wife.

Sarah giggled before speaking. "We sure do my love, we sure do!"

Being satisfied with their morning protein shake they slowly crawled up to Jack, Sarah to the right and Heather to the left.

Jack opened his arms so both his mothers could cuddle with him, another morning ritual of them.

The two women carefully turned onto their backs, making sure that their pregnant bellies would be unharmed, and the life that was growing inside of them, before they cuddled up to their son.

"I'm so happy that we all accepted our deepest feelings for each other on that day." Said Sarah happily as she snuggled up against Jack.

Heather purred in agreement with her wife as she made sure that her even more enlarged tits pressed against her son. "And I'm so happy that we get to share this each and every day..." She said as she playfully rubbed her son's chest.

Jack smiled as he looked up to the ceiling.

"Mom, Mama... Me too, me too..."

THE END

*****

I hope you enjoyed another one of my romantic incest stories. As always, please rate and comment if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

Until next time!