Me and My Two Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truths were told and now all that remained was to bring their family of three even closer, closer in such a way that society deemed forbidden. But that forbidden way was just what Sarah, Heather and Jack longed for...

*****

Studying had never been so hard for Jack, his mind just lingered back and forth, mostly to the fact that both his mothers had gotten off to having their way with him. He still didn't know if there was truth to their words they said the night before, but it seemed so realistic, so honest and serious.

He knew he had to stand up and tell them the truth one way or another, he knew if he kept his true feelings for them lingering like they were now he would go insane. But the fact that it could destroy everything they had together kept him away from doing so.

He set a date in his mind, during the weekend he would tell them everything no matter how hard it would be for him to do so. They both had always told him that telling the truth would prevail each and every time, no matter what the situation. He knew that both his mothers loved him to death, just like he did towards them. They would understand his situation, wouldn't they?

Jack sighed as he took notes from his professor, he could barely concentrate at all because his thoughts just kept shifting back to the night before.

It was going to be a long day, and he wasn't even at the hardest part.

*****

"Jack! Dinner is ready!" Shouted Sarah upstairs as she and Heather had just finished cooking.

"Remember babe, just act like we always do together... But let's show him some more affection, we need to make sure that he can't resist doing you know what tonight." Said Heather as she took her seat.

Sarah nodded and took a seat next to her wife, she placed a hand on her thigh and rubbed it lovingly. "No stopping now, right?" She said, followed by a small, still a bit nervous giggle.

Heather smiled and nodded in return before both of them waited for Jack to come downstairs.

As soon as they heard him coming down the stairs they both mashed their mouths together and started to make out with each other.

Jack walked into the living room, oblivious to both his mothers.

"Mom, Mama, sorry for being a bit late but I had to..." He said before he stopped his sentence, seeing both his mothers kissing each other intensely. He looked on for a few seconds before nervously speaking up again. "uhh... Mom? Mama?"

Sarah broke their kiss and acted like nothing serious happened. "Oh! Hi baby! Sorry, we didn't hear you coming down!" She said.

"I hope I'm not... Uh... Interrupting something...?" Responded Jack as he slowly took a seat opposite of the two females.

Heather giggled. "Oh no darling, your mother and I just had a very, very good day behind our backs. Besides taking care of the house we also took care of each other!"

Jack's eyes popped open as he watched in disbelief.

"Heather! Don't say it like that in front of our sweet boy!" Yelped Sarah, again followed by a giggle.

"Oh don't worry about that sweetie, Jack knows how much we love each other so I don't think he mind us acting this way, don't you baby?" Asked Heather rather seductive towards her son.

"N-no Mama... I don't mind..." He answered as he could feel himself getting hard, that familiar feeling returning all over again.

Heather clapped her hands. "Great! Now feast on our delicious dinner sweetheart, you deserve it after a long day of studying!" She said excited before turning to Sarah. "And you too my lovely wife, because Mama wants you in tip top shape for tonight!"

"Heather Galliger!" Yelped Sarah again before giving her wife a playful push.

Jack started to smile, trying to be alright with the sudden awkward situation. His cock was still throbbing in his pants, seeing both his mothers this explosive, loving and... Horny, it made him feel tingly all over again.

Both Heather and Sarah knew their plan was working because of how quiet Jack had become during the course of their dinner, if everything was going how they had planned it then both of them would be making forbidden love to the boy they desired so much this very night...

*****

Jack looked up towards the ceiling from his bed, his cock never calming down during the whole night. He knew he was going to do it again, even if it probably was one of the last few times before he would confess to them. He knew after that display at dinner that he couldn't resist, he wanted to see his mothers making love again, and secretly he hoped that a certain fantasy play would be a part of their love making.

He hoped to see them both cum again because of him for one last time.

Jack sighed and pushed himself into a sitting position on the bed, his clock displayed that it was a few minutes past twelve. It was time.

He stood up and quietly walked to his room's door but not before grabbing the conveniently placed towel from his chair. Slowly he opened it, got into the dark hallway and closed the door carefully.

He waited for his eyes to adjust a bit to the darkness before making his way to his parent's room, from afar he could already see that the door was slightly opened again. His cock jerked and throbbed, a small moan escaping from his mouth. He knew that this was it once more.

He slowly made his way towards the thing that had been on his mind all day. Sounds of soft kissing and moaning already struck his ears as he came closer and closer, both his mothers were already busy apparently.

He had made his way to the door, stiff cock bobbing and throbbing in front of him. All that was now left for him to do was to quickly, but stealthily, shift past the entrance to the bedroom to be able to look inside the room from the other side of the slightly opened door.

Lights inside of the room were dim so that meant that only the bed light next to the married couple was on, this was perfect for Jack. He knew he could carefully open the door a bit further to give himself more viewing pleasure.

Once he shifted to the other side he slowly pushed the door further open and when he managed to do so he hit the jackpot, a perfect view of both his mothers. One free hand immediately reached for his throbbing cock and started to stroke up and down, his eyes almost popped out of his skull because of the view he was blessed with.

Both Sarah and Heather were half naked, their massive breasts full on display with their already erected nipples, furiously making out with each other. Once Jack realized the rest of their outfit he almost came on the spot.

Sarah was wearing a black garter belt connected with dark, see-through stockings and her cute feet encased in black high heels. The half dark attire was in perfect contrast with her rather pale, silky skin.

Heather was pretty much the mirror version of Sarah, also a garter belt, see-through stockings and high heels but hers were all a virgin white variation. Just like Sarah it was in perfect contrast with her tanned skin.

He didn't know why they suddenly decided to dress up for their love making but he couldn't care less. Women in high heels, stockings and garter belts had always been a kind of fetish for him, and now seeing both his hot mothers dressed in such attires sure rocked his world, it was as if they were doing it just for him.

Both females had their legs slightly parted, giving Jack the perfect view of their tight and juicy pussies. He licked his lips instinctively as he first looked at Sarah's neatly trimmed cunt before shifting over to Heather's hairier, but still well-groomed pussy. The light bounced off them in such a way that he could make out their juices leaking out of their most sacred places.

A splurt of precum dribbled out of his slit once both his mothers became more active, no words were said as they still passionately kissed but their hands started to feel each other up.

Sarah slipped one hand between her lover's legs while the other gently pulled Heather's head closer to hers. Heather started to play with her wife's boobs, one hand wrapped around her body and cupping her left tit while the other pinched Sarah's right nipple.

"Shit... This is so... Fucking hot!" Muttered Jack to himself as his eyes feasted upon the women he desired. His body was burning hot and his stiff, cock glistered with his precum as his hand flew up and down along it.

A few minutes went by before both women broke the passionate kiss, they then looked deep into each other's eyes, forehead to forehead before Sarah spoke up first.

"Baby... I don't know if I can't wait any longer for it..." She said through moans.

Heather let out a giggle and playfully licked her wife's cheek before responding. "You naughty, naughty girl... You really are craving it, don't you?"

Sarah moaned again. "Yes, oh God yes I want it... I want it so bad baby..."

Heather giggled once more. "So tell me baby... What is it... That. You. Want?" She asked incredible seductive and teasingly.

Jack could see his blood mother shuddering and shaking, leaking pussy juice at an impressive rate and her body slick with sweat. The anticipation was killing him as he was curious what she was going to answer.

"I want... I want my SON'S COCK! I want my SON'S COCK deep inside of my wet pussy! I want to make LOVE to my handsome stud of a SON! I want him to ravage MOMMY'S PUSSY! I want him to come back to ME! Back where HE belongs!" Shouted Sarah through her moans.

Jack's jaw dropped and his eyes bulged even further, again they were fantasizing about him! They were attending an incestuous fantasy once more in which he was the fuel for their lust!

He could feel his body stiffen, locking itself in place as if he was nailed to the floor. Hearing his mother's words, so realistic and convincing, made him almost shoot his load again. He had to do everything in his power to hold himself from screaming and orgasming his brains out.

"Oh my! Baby! What a naughty, incest loving Mommy you are!" Shouted Heather in return, sounding equally realistic as well. "How about I will fetch HIM, mhmm? Then he can take turns to FUCK both of his MOMMIES! Because his Mama is also an INCEST LOVING MOMMY!" She added before she stood up from the bed.

Sarah purred and licked her lips. "Oh baby, I can't wait to let him make love to both of us!" She said excited.

Heather giggled as she walked out of Jack's view to the side of the room. "Oh I know darling; I know exactly what you mean." He heard her say.

Jack knew that both his mothers were probably going to have some hard, strap-on sex with each other. He had only seen them doing it twice but it was probably the hottest thing he had ever seen, and this time, this time it would be even better because they would fantasize that he, their son, would be fucking them. He was ready to have the best orgasm of his life.

Waiting for Heather to return he watched Sarah, seeing her play with herself as she softly moaned. Suddenly her eyes opened and peeked right into his direction, those green sparkling eyes met his as if she could see him.

Jack gulped and stopped stroking his cock, feeling nervous all of a sudden. He could read his mother's lust from her face as she kept on staring in his direction. He knew that there was no way she could see him but it really felt as if she could.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Heather's voice coming from the side of the room. "Ready baby?" Was all she asked.

Sarah looked into Heather's direction and nodded. "Oh yes my love, Mommy is ready for her boy!" She said.

Jack started to slowly stroke himself again because he knew he was about to see some action.

But then he was blinded by a sudden flash of light, blinded because Heather had turned on the ceiling lights inside of the bedroom and fully opened the door where he was hiding behind.

He stumbled backwards and fell onto the hardwood floor, his cock still stiff and throbbing, now fully exposed to both his mothers.

It felt like he was going into shock, he had been caught, both his mothers had caught him in the act of spying and jerking off to them.

"I... I... I..." Was the only thing he stuttered as he could see their eyes piercing his, Sarah still on the bed and Heather still standing next to the opened door.

He knew he was royally fucked and that there was no way out of this. He had hurt their trust, their relationships and shown himself as a sick perverted fuck that used his own mothers as fuel for his desires. They would hate him forever, banish him out of their house and family. What he feared most had happened and all because of his own sick feelings towards the two women that meant everything to him.

He could feel tears forming in his eyes, he had no idea what to say or do. He felt lost and frozen in place, what would he do now? What could he do?

"Baby... Come inside please..." He then heard one voice say.

"It's okay sweetheart... We know... It's okay..." He heard the other voice say.

He knew who those voices belonged to, they belonged to his loving, caring and sweet mothers. No anger, no disappointment, nothing. They were soft and calm... Understanding. Jack used his arms to wipe his tear filled eyes and could see his vision return, eyes adjusted to the lights.

He could see his mothers sitting next to each other on the king-sized bed, Sarah gently patting the open spot between them, the spot that was now reserved for him. Both woman smiled like angels, having small tears in their own eyes.

Jack pushed himself up from the floor and slowly, still a bit shocked, walked towards the two women dearest to him until he stood in front of the bed.

He kept quiet as he took his place between them, but still didn't dare to look at them. He let out a soft moan when he felt Sarah's soft hand on his right leg, and another when he felt Heather's equally soft hand on his left.

They sat still like this for a bit, just calming each other down because this was not your everyday situation.

Finally, Sarah spoke up with her kind, gentle and motherly voice. "Sweetheart... How long has this been going on... Your feelings for us I mean..." She asked.

Before responding to his mother Jack tried his best to cover his still rock-hard cock with his arms, he knew he had to tell them the truth now.

"I guess... Ever since I got sexually active, you know, discovering that I could make myself feel good..." He said quietly.

"Alright... But why us darling?" Asked Heather after her wife.

"I donno... It just happened, you both are beautiful, kind and cute... And I love you both very much... You know, I really tried to get it out of my system, but you two always came back, always..." Answered Jack honestly.

"You know that it's not a normal thing for a boy to lust after his mother, both of your mothers in this case..." Responded Heather.

"I know, I know! But it's... It's just there, I don't know what's wrong with me... I just... Love you two so much!" Said Jack with his voice raised.

Sarah could feel her son tense up so she started to gently rub his right leg. "You know we love you too baby... But what about Kate? Did you break up with her because of...? Because of us? We both thought you really loved that girl."

Kate was the name of Jack's former girlfriend from back before he started to actively spy on his mothers. Knowing he had to keep on speaking the truth he started to explain. "Yes I did, I'm admitting that I broke up with her because of you two... It's true, I did love Kate... But not like I love you and Mama... Even the few times we did simple 'stuff' together I always visualized both of you... I guess just like you two visualized about... Me..."

The three of them remained quiet for a bit.

"Honey... We-" Tried Sarah to say before her son interrupted her.

"I know Mom, it's off limits... A fantasy is just a fantasy. You two are too kind for me to literally give me the finger and to kick my sick ass out of the house. But I understand that this has to be a turning point for me, the end of the line so to speak. I'm willing to seek help, therapy or whatever... All I do is hurting both of you and it's making me feel so bad... I'm sorry, Mom, Mama... I'm so sorry..." Sobbed Jack as he poured his heart out.

"Sweetheart, what makes you think that our fantasy is false? What if we really meant the things we said today and the night before?" Responded Heather warmly.

"W-What? Mama what do you-" Tried Jack to ask, his mind now confused as all hell. But before being able to complete his sentence his arm was being pulled by Sarah.

"Baby... Get on the bed with me... You know, like we used to..." She said gently.

Jack felt as if all his strength had left his body, his mother guided him upon the bed towards the pillow riddled headboard. He watched as her partly naked, voluptuous body turned at the end before laying down on her back. She then opened her arms, inviting him to an all too familiar cuddle. "Come her baby." She said gently.

Jack gulped. "B-but M-Mom, you're... You're naked..." He stuttered.

Sarah let out a cute little giggle before responding. "So? We used to do this all the time when you were little, all that's different now is that you have grown into a handsome, adult man." She said kindly.

Jack then felt Heather's soft hand gently caressing his back. "Go to your mother darling... Don't hesitate."

Jack gulped again but then gave a slow nod. He slowly crawled forward on top of his mother, taking in every part of her incredible body before coming to a standstill when their eyes locked. Her face was smiling, her long red manes covering the sides of the pillow and her beautiful green eyes sparkling with love.

"M-Mom..." Was the only thing Jack muttered before his mouth also slowly started to form a smile.

Sarah gently wrapped her arms around her son's body before gently pulling him down onto her, she let out a cute little coo when she felt her breasts coming into contact with his chest, and when his now half erected cock rested on top of her pubic mound, close to her still glistering cunt.

"See... This isn't so bad, right? Cuddling with Mommy who you love so much..." She whispered to him, their faces a few inches away from each other.

Jack had to agree with her there, all of his worries, troubles and thoughts about loving them being wrong disappeared as snow for the sun. He was in his mother's embrace, his kind, sweet, beautiful and caring mother's embrace.

"I've missed this Mom... I thought it was wrong... But I... I really love you and Mama..." He whispered in return.

Sarah smiled and gently cupped her son's cheek with one hand while the other gently stroked through his hair. "And we love you too baby... Just as much you love us, in that very same way..."

She then decided that this was the moment were their relationships would change forever. Sarah placed a sweet, gentle kiss upon her son's lips, one that was like a lover's kiss.

It didn't take long before she felt Jack respond. His own eager lips kissed her in return, also gently, but with a strong passion and strength behind it. The boy was ready as well.

Slowly mother and son started to make out with each other. Sarah's hands started to roam over her boy's body while Jack cupped his mother's face just as gently as she did to him.

Heather had pulled up and laid sideways next to her wife and son, just as she had wanted it. She knew that the three of them would be making loving tonight, first she wanted to just watch Sarah and Jack, seeing the blood related mother and son make love before she would have her turn. Her incest kink was coming to reality. One of her hands was already rubbing her slickened slit while her eyes roamed over the pair of lovers.

Sarah and Jack were now French kissing, their bodies rubbing together and their voices producing moans of lust. Jack could feel his mother's nipples pressing into his chest and her wet pussy grinding against the underside of his cock and balls.