Me and My Two Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,432 Followers

In return Sarah could feel her son's cock growing and growing until it slithered on top of her belly and pussy-mound, leaving trails of freshly produced precum that 'lubed' up both their bodies. Her hands cupped his ass and resumed to push him down upon her to feel even more of him.

Jack kept on attacking his mother's mouth with tongue-swirling actions before he released their passionate kiss. His mother again let out an adorable little coo that sounded as if she was disappointed because of their kiss ending. But she resumed to purr again right away when her son started to assault her neck, licking and kissing the nape and the surrounding areas.

"Oh my beautiful baby boy... You make Mommy feel so good!" She whimpered through moans.

Sarah took a quick glance towards her side to be greeted with the flushed and horny face of her wife. She smiled and formed "I love you." With her mouth.

Heather nodded, bit her lip and smiled in return. One hand now cupping one of her firm tits while the other remained spreading pussy juice around her cunt.

In the meantime, Jack trailed down far enough to get into contact with his mother's massive perky mounds. He didn't wait at all and started to kiss, lick and suck on the soft flesh before doing the same process to her diamond-hard nipples.

He heard his mother squeal and pushing her body up against him.

"Yes! Yes honey! Suck Mommy's tits, their yours! They have always been yours!" She moaned as her hands were now back on her son's head, pushing him down onto her breasts.

And claiming her tits Jack did. He couldn't get enough of the softness, the taste and the smell. His tongue swirled around her nipples before he sucked the silky skin of her cleavage. His hands kneaded the soft flesh on the sides while occasionally pushing them together.

Sarah gasped for air as her son attacked one of her most sensitive erogenous zones. She had never imagined to be in bed with another man again, but this wasn't any man, this was her own flesh and blood, her own baby boy that she had created.

As Jack continued to smother his mother's tits they got awfully close to incestuous intercourse, because he had pushed himself down further he wasn't far off entering his mother. Only the head of his now thick, hard cock rested just on top of his mother's pussy while his shaft clamped around her pussy lips.

Sarah's wet pussy had itself glued around the underside of her son's shaft, spreading her juices all over his stiff pole.

But Sarah knew exactly what she was doing, even with her mind almost exploding out of orgasmic bliss. She slowly released one hand from her son's head and guided it down until it came close to their nether regions.

Jack was still assaulting her tits, pushing his body rhythmically up and down against her, his cock stimulating her clit and cunt lips.

She slipped her hand between them and finally found her target. She wrapped her trembling hand around her boys stiff, slicked, thick cock and pushed it down towards her sacred entrance.

And then it happened. With one hard push Jack entered his mother to the brim as he slipped inside by her guidance. His cock being gripped and almost strangled by the tightness of his mother's cunt, the tip crushed against her cervix and the entrance to her womb.

Sarah let out a wicked scream of pleasure, automatically wrapping her legs around her son's waist as his cock invaded her like no one else had ever done. She was being fucked by a man again, by her own son.

Jack's world suddenly exploded, he had no clue what was happening but then realized that his mother had allowed him to enter her. His mother had just taken his virginity, a never felt before sensation blasted through his body from head to toe, and that feeling, being buried deep inside of the woman who birthed him was the thing that pushed him over the edge.

"Mooooom!" Was the only thing he managed to scream before he started to unload rope after rope of thick, potent seed deep into his mother's pussy.

Sarah's eyes rolled back in her skull as she felt the first shot of semen being blasted into her unprotected womb. Her whole body stiffened, shook and trembled as she too climaxed together with her son. He was the perfect fit, the only man she would ever allow to make love to her and he was cumming deep inside of her, possibly impregnating her in the process.

Heather too let out a gurgling scream of pleasure as she also climaxed to the scene that played out in front of her. Both she and Sarah hadn't been on birth control ever since they were married, they had deep and long conversations before about the possibility of getting artificially pregnant because they did want more children together. But then the incestuous love of their son came to light, and in that moment they had decided IF something like this would ever occur then their Jack would be the one to breed them.

Suddenly there were only the sounds of gasps for air, panting and softened moans.

A thick gooey mess slowly seeped out of the tightly invaded cunt of Sarah, she had been filled to the brim by her boy.

"Oh baby... Oh baby..." She moaned over and over again as she hugged her son's body and stroked her hands through his hair. She felt that despite his incredible ejaculation that her son was still rock-hard, wedged deep inside of her convulsing cunt.

She then let out another shriek when she felt movement again. Her son started to push himself up and down again, exiting about three inches of his stiff shaft out of her pussy before it rammed back up again straight against her cervix.

"Oh Jack... Oh God baby..." She muttered as she slowly looked down.

She got greeted with her son's face looking up at her, resting on the top of her bouncing breasts. His eyes emitted hunger, love and passion. Jack wasn't done yet, he wanted a round two with his mother and he wanted it right away.

Sarah eyes kept looking into his as she again cupped his face. She smiled at him as she once more wrapped her legs around his moving waist.

"Fuck me Baby... Fuck Mommy hard and make her cum again..." She whispered to him.

Jack gave a returning smile and then assaulted his mother like a hungry animal, surprising her completely with his sudden strength. He moved their bodies so that they were in a mating press like position and started to pound in and out of his mother. Newcomer to sex or not, his instinct knew exactly what he had to do.

"Oh Yes! Yessss! Fuck Mommy baby! Pound Mommy's pussy hard!" Screamed Sarah as she threw her head back, her red manes scattering all around.

And pounding he did. The large bed started to creak as a son fucked into his mother with everything he could. His re-awakened cock plunged in and out of his mother's gooey, wet and sloppy filled cunt. Their bodily fluids scattered all over their lower bodies with each hard impact.

Sarah kept screaming words of encouragement while Jack gritted his teeth, grunted and did everything he could to give his mother the fucking she deserved and needed. It was just the two of them for now, he did know that Heather was right next to them but for now Sarah got all of his attention.

Through the hard pounding fucking they both kept eye contact, and both could see it in their eyes that this is what they wanted, what they needed and what they had longed for, for so long.

Jack shifted his legs a bit so he could knead his mother's bouncing mammaries with his hands. His thick, hard cock kept invading her pussy to the brim, reaching the end of her tunnel with each and every stroke.

Sarah's legs pushed her boy down with incredible strength while the nails of her hands had dug into the sides of his strong arms. She screamed with pleasure after each and every slam of her son reached her deepest depth.

The two of them fucked like this for a few more minutes before fatigue took over.

Jack laid back down onto his mother again, just as when they started their love making.

"Mom! I'm going to cum again!" He announced as sweat dripped off his face onto Sarah's.

"Then cum baby! Cum for a second time and fill your mother up once more!" She said in return. "But when you do I want you to kiss me... Kiss Mommy when you cum again."

He simply nodded and placed his forehead on top of his mother's. He then lowered his lips and mashed them against Sarah's mouth. Immediately their tongues intertwined and battled, hungrily swapping saliva.

He kept on fucking her for a minute longer, the kiss never ending, before his cock enlarged and throbbed with need.

Sarah moaned through her kiss when she again felt her pussy clamping around the thick meat stick, preparing itself for another load of potent seed.

Jack gave his mother a few more deep dicking thrusts before his cock started to unload again. Again ropes of thick semen spurted out of his cockhead and deep into the baby chamber of his mother.

Sarah's whole body tensed up for a second time, another mind-boggling climax that rocked her world once more. Her pussy literally sucked the cum out of her son as the two of them continued, but struggled, to keep their kiss going on.

And then there was silence, their love making had come to a stop. Both mother and son were drained.

Jack used the last of his strength to push himself off his mother, rolling over to her left side so he again was in-between both his mothers.

As his still stiff cock slipped out of Sarah's pussy it released itself with a suckling noise. Immediately the thick white substance started to leak out of Sarah's well fucked pussy, dribbling down along her asshole and onto the sheets of the bed.

Sarah only gasped of air, one arm over her eyes while the other slowly, gently rubbed over her pussy lips, smearing her son's seed all around.

"I... I can't believe we did this..." Said Jack after a while.

He then felt a pinch on his arm. "Ouch!" He reacted.

Heather's bright smiling face came into view. "You aren't dreaming baby, so you better believe that this has happened!" She said excited.

Jack returned a smile. "Hi Mama..." He responded.

Heather reached out and gently stroked her son's flushed cheek. "You did well my love... Just look at her..." She said as she cuddled further up to her son.

Jack looked to his right and watched as his mother softly, and cutely snored. She had drifted off asleep, a small grin on her face.

"Wow... Did... Did I do that?" Asked Jack to Heather.

Heather let out a giggle. "You sure did baby... You made your mother a very, very happy girl tonight..."

While Jack looked at Sarah, Heather bit her lip as she observed her son's fit, sweat slicked body and especially the thick cock that somehow was still hard as a steel bar. She had never seen a real cock up close in her life because of her sexual preference, and especially not one that was erect, coated with the juices of her wife and the fact that her son's body was attached to it.

She was drawn to it like a moth to light, she never had any desires towards other men at all, but this was her baby boy, her precious son that happened to be equipped with an incredible piece of meat.

She could feel her pussy contracting and wetting at the sight of it, a weird feeling roaming through her stomach. Again, she had never been attracted to men and thought she never would. But tonight, tonight she considered to allow the only man for her in her life to make love to her. To turn her into a bisexual woman with benefits, a benefit that was only for her son to take.

Jack let out a moan when he suddenly felt someone taking ahold of his cock, making him snap his head back towards his other mother.

"M-Mama?" He said slightly confused as he could see his mother's eyes burning with a certain love and lust, staring at his now being stroked cock.

Heather turned her sight onto her son, looking deep into each other's eyes. "Do you like Mama's soft hand being wrapped around your beautiful cock baby?" She asked seductively.

"Y-yes Mama!" Responded Jack with full honesty.

Heather giggled again before talking again. "Good... Because Mama likes feeling your big cock too..." She whispered while her stroking hand worked a bit faster, causing Jack's cock to produce a fresh new glob of precum that slowly oozed out of his slit.

"Just look at you, you beast of a man! I bet you wouldn't be able to rest before pleasuring and making love to both your mothers, don't you baby?" She said before flicking her thumb over the angry looking cockhead, spreading the freshly formed juice.

Heather let out a yelp when she felt her right breast being kneaded by her son's hand, surprising her a bit. She felt as he switched between kneading the soft flesh and flicking her pierced nipples, for a boy that was not very experienced he sure knew how to rock both his mothers worlds right away.

"Mama... Can we kiss?" Asked Jack shyly, knowing that Heather had a more outgoing persona than Sarah.

Heather felt her heart almost bursting out of her chest when her son asked her if they could kiss. "Of course baby! Mama loves to kiss, especially if it's your Mom... Or... My handsome stud of a son..." She purred.

Jack didn't hesitate and again surprised his mother as his lips crashed against hers. They started French kissing right away, swapping their incestuous saliva together accompanied by moans of pleasure.

Heather's hand remained pumping the stiff prick of her son while Jack's hand fondled her breasts for a while longer before he started to move it to his next destination.

"Mhmmm!" Moaned Heather suddenly when she felt her son's hand traversing through her soaked pubes before coming into contact with her erect clit and soaked pussy slit. The first man ever to touch her most sacred place was her own son.

Their kissing grew more intense and needier when the two of them finally touched each other at their most sensitive placed.

Jack played with his mother's clit, pinching and trapping it with his fingers before rubbing her labia in a circular motion. Heather in response had wrapped her hand tight around the tip of her son's cock, giving it slow, gyrating motions that rubbed his sensitive spots.

They kept going like this for a couple of minutes before Heather suddenly ended their kiss and her masturbating him. Jack watched in surprise as his mother slipped down and her body started to tremble, before he knew it she let out a scream of pleasure, a scream of pleasure that came with a sudden wetness that he felt blasting against his cunt rubbing hand. He quickly adverted his eyes and could see a spray of female cum squirting out of his mother's orgasming pussy.

"O-Ooooh B-baby you made Mama cum so h-hard!" She blurted out as she clenched onto her son's arm. "A-a man has made me c-cum, my own... Son has made me cum!"

Jack carefully held his mother close as she rode out her climax, her face was twisted in extreme pleasure, a small trail of drool running out the corner of her mouth.

"You okay Mama?" He asked after a while, a bit concerned.

Heather opened her eyes, eyes that were now sparkling with love and lust for her boy. She threw herself upwards with her regained strength, pushing Jack on his back again. She was now on top and immediately smothered her lips on his once more.

Jack instinctively wrapped his arms around her body to hold her close. He felt that his now stiff and throbbing cock was wedged between his mother's meaty ass cheeks, and also that her large, pierced breasts were crushed against his chest.

He never knew that his stamina was this good, and that he felt confident that he would be able to cum a third time in such a short time span. Was this because he was making love with the two women he loved most in the world?

The two of them again kissed for a long while, both their hands touching, stroking and caressing each other's bodies making sure no spot was forgotten.

Heather could feel his cock throbbing against her ass and pussy, her lips had literally molded themselves around his shaft, gliding up and down mixing her own juices with those of her wife and son. She knew that there was no turning back, her own son, her precious baby boy was going be the first and only man in the world to have sex with her.

She released their intense kiss, a string of saliva hung between their lips as she slightly pushed herself up to look deep into her son's eyes. "Baby... Do you want to make love to Mama now? To be the first man to claim Mama's pussy?" She asked teasingly.

"Yes! I want to make love to you Mama! But... you never had sex with a man before?" Responded Jack right away.

Heather let out a giggle before ruffling a hand through her son's sweaty hair. "No baby, Mama has always been exclusive to girls... Well, until now I guess..."

Jack smiled up at her before gently moving a lock of hair that had covered his mother's face behind her right ear. "So that sorta means that... That I will be taking your virginity?"

Heather giggled even harder now. "Well yes I guess so, in a sort of way you will be taking Mama's virginity... Something that I would have given you if your Mom wasn't such a nasty girl... But you know all about that, mhm? My naughty little spy!" She said jokingly.

Jack started to blush as his mother teased him further.

"But Jack, baby, it IS something I was truly, and still am, nervous about. It's going to be a whole new experience for me to feel a real cock making love to me, so... So I want to take control if you don't mind. I love you and I trust you but this... This is something Mama has to do herself..." She then confessed rather serious.

Jack smiled again and gently caressed his mother's blushing cheek. "Mama... Don't even ask, feel free to take as long as you need to... I won't love you any less!" He said wholehearted.

Heather felt a shock of love bursting through her body again, she quickly leaned forward and gave her son another loving kiss. "Thank you baby... Mama loves you too." She whispered in his ear before pushing herself up.

Jack watched as his mother goddess like presented herself, her large, perky boobs jiggled a bit as they came into full view, they truly were amazing. He could see her biting her lip as she softly rubbed her ass and pussy against his cock. Her soft hands planted on his chest as she gyrated her body rather carefully.

"Are you ready for Mama to make love to you baby?" Said Heather seductively, again looking deep into her son's eyes.

Jack gently held onto her thighs with his hands before giving her a confirming nod. "Let's make love Mama..." Was all he said. And with the end of those words both their worlds would forever change.

And so Heather pushed her ass up a bit higher, just high enough for her son's erect cock to be lined up to her entrance. She took a deep breath and then proceeded to slowly sank down onto her first real cock.

As soon as the tip of Jack's precum oozing cockhead came into contact with her swollen, soaked labia she stopped. A faint moan erupted from her mouth as she started to gyrate her hips slightly, twirling her lips over and against her son's cock.

She could feel it sliding along her slit, opening her up more and more as she slowly resumed to sink down on the thick piece of meat. Heather bit her lip when she suddenly felt the head of his cock slip fully inside of her.

Jack let out a moan as the warmth of his mother's tight and juicy cunt swallowed the first part of his cock. He could see her juices running down his shaft with an incredible amount.

Again Heather paused, her breathing getting heavier.

"H-honey... Hold me please..." She asked Jack in the cutest voice he had ever heard coming from her as she held her hands out to him.

Jack smiled and took his mother's hands with his, their fingers intertwining and holding each other hard and steady.

Heather smiled in return and nodded. She then braced herself and started to sink down further on the cock of the one-person society had forbidden for her to be intimate with. Inch by inch she swallowed more and more of the throbbing shaft, the whole experience blew her mind as she had never felt the amount of pleasure before she was feeling now, no toy came close to the real deal.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,432 Followers