My and My Wife's Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
A story of a virgin guy and his virgin wife.
2.7k words
4.38
11.3k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is a true story and I am not changing the names. Hope you enjoy it.

My name is Venkat, I am 6' tall and from Northern India. I met my wife Shweta in college. I have had several crushes but Shweta was my first real girlfriend. Shweta is 5'5", her face, neck, hands, have a light brown complexion, but she has a fair color on every other part of her body that is usually hidden behind clothes (back, thighs, ass, and boobs). When we first started dating Shweta had a goddess figure 34-24-36.

Now, I have always been a horny male. It is not my fault, kind of comes naturally in pretty much all Indian boys. We grow up in a very rigid family, we see our aunts breast feeding their kids, we notice the cleavage when women are bending down, we see sex magazines sold in magazine shops, and every now & then we see a naked woman bathing. Needless to say, I started masturbating very early. I remember that when I first started masturbating, it used to take a while to finish, but then I started cumming fast. Within 2 to 3 minutes. Well, this did not really help in my life and I think this is probably the underlying reason for how I lost my wife to my friends, and her coworkers.

In India, sex before marriage is (used to be) forbidden. People still do get away with it, but for Shweta, it was very important that we wait until after marriage. This was very hard for me especially because all my friends were sleeping around with their girlfriends and random hookups. I was 26 and Shweta was 25. I had never touched a woman and was dying to see and touch Shweta's boobs and vagina. After a lot of begging Shweta did allow me to kiss her lips. However, when I kissed her before marriage, her lips were sealed. I lived in an apartment by myself and Shweta used to visit me pretty much every day for 30 minutes. We would just get enough time to eat breakfast and then head out to college/work. One day, I decided to push myself a bit. I was hugging and kissing her, I tried to touch her boobs over her clothes. I touched the side of her right boob, I could feel the outline of her bra, pressed it a bit, it was the softest flesh I had ever touched. I felt her body tighten up a bit. I was getting a hard on and I did not want my penis to touch Shweta, so I moved my one hand and pressed my dick to stay between my legs. And right then I started cumming. It was very awkward. I stopped hugging her and excused myself to go to the bathroom. I changed my pants.

Shweta asked, "Why did you change?"

I made some dumb excuse.

I repeated the same the next day, with the same results. I touched the side of her boob, barely pushed my erect dick down and I ejaculated. In the following months, I dared to find and feel her nipples over her Kurta. I heard a small moan escape her mouth. And of course I couldn't control myself from erupting. And all this without removing any clothing! I was confused. Not sure what I could have done but it should have alarmed me about my stamina. I think I brushed off the concern by telling myself that I am getting way too excited because of the boobs. When I get married to Shweta, I need to make sure I focus on fucking her first without touching or uncovering her breasts.

Finally the wedding night was here. We were extremely happy to be a couple. It was a small wedding. After the wedding, her family visited the apartment that I was renting, we had great conversations, laughter and then around 10pm, everyone left. Shweta and I were finally alone. I could not wait to see her naked. She was wearing a red saree, gold jewelry covering her neck, hair and arms. I gave her a kiss. She was still very stiff. I asked her to relax, "We are now married".

She smiled and for the first time, she moved her lips. Very little, but I was glad to feel her lips. I asked her if I could remove her Saree and she looked away. I removed her Saree from her chest and saw the beautiful 34b breast waiting behind the blouse and the bra. I wanted to tear her blouse right away, but I knew I would cum. Fucking her cunt on the wedding night was my goal. She helped me remove her saree. I kissed her stomach and started to untie her petticoat. She just looked away. I untied it and it fell on the ground. That was the first time I saw her thighs and was delighted to see the plump and fair skin. I sat on my knees and kissed and licked her thighs. I came back up, asked her if she was okay, she shook her head yes. I had a very strong erection, and I was happy with my performance so far. This was another confirmation that Shweta's boobs are my soft point, as long as I stay away from the boobs, I will last.

I asked Shweta to sit on the edge of the bed. I removed my shirt and pants and stood in underwear. Her face was right in front of my dick. She closed her eyes. I smiled, took her right hand, and moved it inside my underwear. As soon as Shweta touched my dick, she moved her hand away.

"Shweta! Please touch it. This is yours now," I said.

And she moved her right hand again in my underwear, she held my erect dick, opened her eyes, looked at me, and said, "This is so big!"

I was so happy to hear it. I have a below average dick size, probably on the smaller side. With erection, I am barely touching 5". At the time, Shweta didn't know that in the next few months, she would feel sorry for my size.

I removed my underwear, I was completely naked now. Shweta still had her blouse, bra covering her boobs and her panty. She was sitting on the bed, I pushed her upper body to lie down on the bed and I started pulling her panties down. She covered her face with both her hands. Finally, after 26 years, I see a vagina that is mine and mine only. It was my most amateur mistake thinking that this cunt is only mine. Back then, I had no idea about oral sex. I will learn it a year later and learn that it was my tongue, not dick that saved my intimate relationship with my wife.

Shweta's cunt at the time was hairy, I touched her mound, it was raising up and was very soft. I moved her knees up and tried to spread them apart. There was some resistance.

I begged, "Please Shweta?"

in responde, she opened her legs wide. I could see the beautiful vagina and the glory hole. I touched it, and Shweta jerked. I touched it again, and she jerked again and everytime I did so. I felt the strong urge to lick her vagina, but had no idea at that time if it was the right thing to do. So I bent her knees, and rubbed my dick against her pubic hair. No condom, no pills, no family planning. All I knew was that I need to fuck her non-stop until the next morning. I bent down and with her knees folded, I started kissing the back of her thighs, licking all the way to her ass. After 30 seconds, her thighs were all wet. I got up and was rewarded to see that she was pressing her boobs with her right hand. Her left hand was on her forehead.

I asked, "Do you like it?"

She moved both her hands to hide her face. I pulled her pubic hair too.

Shweta in her very soft voice "Oww, oww"

"You are all mine now!" saying so, I then lined up my dick at her. My dick touched her opening, I pushed it a bit, it went in a tiny bit and I ejaculated.

"Shit..... What the hell....."

Shweta looked down and asked, "What happened?"

Me (with a sad voice), "I could not control myself."

She laughed. I laughed too. My cum was dripping over her pubic hair. It was a lot of liquid. She had never seen cum, she touched it, felt it, and saw my penis shrinking rapidly. It was 11pm. My charge time was ridiculous back then. Nowadays I am ready to go another round after 30 mins, but surprisingly at 26, I needed 10 to 12 hours. I kissed her and said I usually need a bit of time to recharge. She smiled.

We woke up the next morning at the same time. I kissed her. It was a Sunday. I thought of opening her blouse and licking her beautiful melons.

Shweta: "You look tired, and you have been patient since college. Let me get this for you," She got up, removed her blouse. Left the bra on, and came next to me. I was sitting on the bed and she was standing. Instantly I held her left boob and pulled it out of the bra. What came in sight was more beautiful than anything I had ever seen. Light brown nipples, at least a quarter inch of light brown areola and that too in a perfect circle surrounding the nipples! White skin, beautifully shaped, and better looking than any other women I have seen in movies, and magazines. They were tight, self lifted, and did not need the support of a bra. I took the right boob out, pushed Shweta back a couple steps, and felt proud of my life partner choice.

This was one of the best days of my life. I turned her around, made her stand sideways, and started licking the side of the boobs, and finally I took one of her nipples in my mouth. Within 3 minutes, Shweta's breasts were glistening.

I asked, "If I could take a picture?"

Shweta's eyes widened, "Noooooo, but they are yours anyway!"

I told her, "You have been teasing me for the past year and look at you now, you are offering your boobs to me".

She, "Shhh, please suck".

Just hearing these words and my dick at least 2 inches away from her, I ejaculated again. "Oh Shit...," Shweta laughed again.

I could not believe it. "Are you disappointed?" I asked.

Shweta: "Why? I am amazed at how much stuff is coming out!"

I looked down and noticed that the cum was still oozing out of my penis and by now quite a bit was collected on the tile floor. If Shweta was focusing on the positive side, I was not going to bring her attention to my poor stamina. I was feeling sad though - this beautiful virgin girl has been with me for the past 12 hours and I have not been able to make her mine yet.

I said to myself that cumming a couple hours before sex might help me last long. There was a risk of my dick not getting hard at all because it usually took 10 to 12 hours, but I took the risk. I masturbated around 6pm, we went out for dinner and returned home at 8pm. I immediately threw Shweta on the bed, and got rid of her pants and panties. She was surprised and was about to say something, but I kept my finger on her lips. I did not want her voice or boobs or anything else that would make me ejaculate. I pushed my penis into her cunt, it was tight and dry. I just bent down and licked her vagina, not knowing that this is oral sex and it is okay. When Shweta felt the tongue, she said, "Please don't, it's not right".

I explained, "I just wanted to add some moisture so that I can put it in easily."

She asked for some cream. With my dick in my hands, I looked around searching for some cream, I didn't see anything, she said use coconut oil. I rushed to the kitchen, got the oil, took some in my hand and rubbed it on her pussy. She was moaning.

I asked, "If you had ever put oil in here?"

She shook her head in yes. I wanted to ask her why or when, but I feared that her reply might bring me to the climax. Not waiting any more, I pushed my dick, it went in some, pushed again, half inch down, took it out, and pushed it a bit more. Shweta screamed, she said, "Slow"

I ignored her and pushed a bit more, 1 inch in. Took it out and pushed a bit harder, at this point the skin on my dick started to come up, so it was hurting me too. I kept pushing and after 7 to 8 minutes, I was able to put in at least 3 inches. She was no longer in pain and then she somehow squeezed my dick while it was still in her cunt. I could not handle that part. I exploded inside her. And then I saw her body jerk. She did not know what happened, but she hugged me tight and started biting my lips and cheeks. This was her first orgasm. After about 2 mins, I pulled my dick out, a lot of cum started dripping from Shweta's pussy. I stood up, looked at her, and Shweta asked "Happy?"

I smiled and replied, "At least two more inches to go."

She said, "I don't think I can take it."

I cleaned myself up, she showered and came out naked. I focused the next hour on licking her breasts. I was not pulling or squeezing them because they were perfect and I did not want to ruin their shape and appearance. I tried to take both the boobs in my mouth, but ended up biting her nipples. She said "Oww", and I got an instant hard on. I bit her nipple again, "Please don't, it hurts".

I started biting the nipples with my lips. She moaned non-stop.

I asked, "Could I put it in again?"

She said, "but, we just did, let us try tomorrow morning."

I didn't listen. I got the coconut oil and dropped a fist of it on her pussy, and started penetrating her. 2 inches were in, a few more pushes, I was all the way in. She moved her upper body up by pushing herself on her elbows and saw my dick buried deep inside her.

I said, "Now, you are mine!"

She replied, "I have always been yours'.

I wanted to hear the sound of my balls slapping on her ass. So I started moving my dick in and out of her. I whispered into her ear "I am finally fucking you".

She put her hand, covering my dirty mouth and whispered, "I know"

Within 20 seconds, she had a powerful orgasm. I stayed still, because I did not want to ejaculate yet, but during her orgasm, she was turning her hips out of control. That was too much for me, so I started seeding inside her. To my surprise, my cum factory was producing a lot. I came inside her for over 30 seconds, pulled my dick out and sprayed some on her pubic hair, some drops on her legs. I asked her to hold my penis. She grabbed it right away, and then I saw some drops of cum falling in her hand. She used the bedsheet to wipe the cum.

"We should wash the sheets tomorrow," I said.

Shweta, "Maybe, I do like how they smell now and these stains make a nice design."

Me, "Your sister is visiting us tomorrow and she is most likely going to sit on the bed."

Shweta, "I want her to see what I am doing to you. She needs to learn so that she can do the same when she gets married."

I wanted to be the man who fucked her. I had no clue back then that I am going to be the first man, but not the only one, and her misconception about not being able to take a bigger dick than mine would fade away too.