Me & Shari Pt. 07 - Putting a Ring on It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the tuxedos made a lot of sense. I felt like we were in a James Bond movie. Heads turned when the girls strutted through the restaurant. I think the staff took us for some sort of celebrities for the treatment we got. The chef even came out to the table asking if everything was to our satisfaction. The girls reveled in the attention and played it to the hilt. Kurt and I assumed the roles of their arm candy escorts. The meal was one of the best I had ever eaten, perfectly seasoned, and cooked to perfection.

I did notice that there was one table that was watching us even after the others had resumed their dinner and conversation. I pointed them out to Kurt, and he recognized one of the men at the table that was trying not to be seen. He leaned over and whispered something to Becky but stopped her from turning and looking and told us to try to ignore them. It was the CFO that had embezzled money from the company that Becky replaced when he disappeared. He was hoping that seeing us wouldn't spook him into running somewhere else.

We skipped dessert, paid for our meal and the girls made a show of having drunk too much wine and completely ignoring the fact that there was anyone else in the place as we departed. That acting drunk wasn't really acting all that much. Of the three bottles of wine we had ordered, the girls drank two of them.

Back at the villa Kurt and I found out just how little was holding those dresses in place. We barely had shut the door when the girls shrugged out of their dresses. Becky had gone commando under hers and Shari had only the slightest hint of a pair of panties keeping her extra parts confined between her legs.

Heading straight to the bedroom the girls wasted no time in getting started while Kurt and I struggled to get out of our monkey suits. Over the next several hours the four of us made love in every way you could imagine. By the time we could no longer continue there wasn't a dick that could get hard or a pussy, ass or mouth that was willing to take one if it could. We fell asleep in a happy, well satisfied pile.

Morning found us still too well sated that good morning hugs and kisses was the best we could muster. After breakfast we found that the bounty from the many trips to the shops in town were not going to fit in the suitcases we had brought with us. We sent one of the staff to town to purchase another suitcase.

Except for a two-hour delayed take-off and a detour around a large thunderstorm with a lot of turbulence, we safely arrived home. Word had spread though out our group of friends and we spent hours responding to texts, calls and emails congratulating us. My project was a success, and I was able to step back and work a lot fewer hours. Shari's work was pretty much the same, but I could tell that there was another change that she was looking to make in her life. Kurt's life returned to normal as well. It was Becky who kicked the hornet's nest and ran out the door.

Kurt had taken the day and gone to the office with her when she gave them her resignation. Her office packing was interrupted several times by people asking questions that she felt no obligation to answer. He stood outside the CEO's office when she went in with her letter and a packet of what she had emailed to law enforcement, state and federal regulators. The yelling started when he read the first page of the packet.

Becky had expected that reaction and simply turned and walked out of his office. He followed her screaming but was stopped at the door by Kurt who had six inches and seventy-five pounds on him blocking his way. Kurt didn't have to say a word but just pointed for him to go back to his desk and shut up.

She spent the next three days taking calls from investigators and regulators answering all their questions and scheduling meetings and interviews, while ignoring and blocking all calls from her former employer. By the evening of day three she called Shari and begged her to take a day and go look at venues for the wedding with her so she could escape the madness she had started. Shari readily agreed because three days back in her real world was getting to her as well.

I spent some of my newly found free time looking for the perfect house for me and Shari. Jim called one day and asked if I was having any luck. I reported that I had found a couple, but I thought that they were overpriced, and neither was in a great neighborhood. He asked if I had some time to come look at one with him and I jumped at the chance.

I met him at his house expecting to drive somewhere. He told me to shut the car off and come with him. I hadn't seen any places for sale in this area and told him so. He said that this one wasn't on the market yet but was going to be very soon. We walked four doors down the block. A nice brick house with a three-car garage and it looked like another garage in the back.

We were met at the door by a forty something guy that looked like he was half a day in to recovering from a three-day drunk. Jim shook his hand and introduced me. Clint was happy to show us around the house. Four bedrooms upstairs with two baths and a huge bonus/home theater room over the garage. Main floor had the master suite that opened out to the pool and hot tub. Kitchen, great room, dining room on this floor with another half bath. It also opened out to the pool, patio area. Against the back of the house there was an outdoor kitchen and bar.

In the finished basement was a home gym, two additional bedrooms that would make great home offices and another full bathroom. The end of the basement was a reenforced door that led to a storm shelter/safe room that was under the garage with a secured exit door to the outside. The pool wasn't as big as Jim's, but it did have a hot tub built into the end closest to the master suite. The extra garage in back had a full workshop and a built-in car lift.

Clint was on the losing end of a long nasty divorce and the house was on the must go list. Not that he was bitter, but I think he might have sold it for what was left on his mortgage just to get some payback on his soon to be ex. I made the arrangements to bring Shari by and asked him not to call a realtor until we had a chance to come by and look at it.

All was right with the world. Wedding plans were moving forward with Becky and Shari leading the charge. I worked when I felt like it or when they needed me to solve a problem. The kids checked in much more regularly and Shari was getting close with Megan and Miko talking wedding stuff. Shari had loved Clints house, and we were working out the details to buy it. She especially loved that the back of the house was as private as Jim and Jan's and that they were close by.

Let's get this wedding done!