Me & Shari Pt. 07 - Putting a Ring on It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached to caress her tits and play with her nipples. Her nails were leaving marks on my chest while she rocked back and forth on my cock. Her ass gripped me tight. She moved my hands to her stomach and leaned back so that my dick could find her prostate. I used her leaking pre-cum to stroke her hardened dick. I felt her dick grow in my hand getting ready to release her load onto my stomach. I wanted so badly to roll her over and drive my cock into her wanton ass, but she was so close to cumming I resisted.

She reared back and holding in a scream, spurted cum clear up to my face. Three times I felt it hit me before the rest weakly made it to my chest. Her body held rigid while she let the orgasm calm. When I felt her start to relax, I rolled her over and holding her legs high in the air, pumped my cock back deep into her ass. She wiggled her plump ass against me until I grunted out my own orgasm and filled her with my cum.

I finally collapsed on the bed beside her, pulling her close. Our lustful desire spent, we laid side by side and talked.

She only wanted a small wedding with our friends and family, I agreed. Although I knew it would be hard to get Molly and John back. She wanted a casual catered reception, possibly even just several food trucks. Again, I agreed. The honeymoon could wait but what if, instead of the usual one destination trip, we went to Stockholm for a few days to spend time with Molly and Meg, then go to Tokyo to visit John and Miko. We would have all kinds of time and opportunities to travel the world, but she wanted to get to know my kids.

I thought that she was being considerate and thanked her but asked why she wanted to do that. She offered that she noticed that we rarely saw each other, and we should start making a point to do so, and she was going to finally be a mom, albeit a stepmom, but still a mom. She wanted to get to know them and be a part of their lives as well. She felt strongly that I needed to be more involved with my kids' lives and if it had to be her that made that happen, then she would do it.

Pretty much the only thing not decided was a wedding date, but Shari assured me that it would be within the next few months, oh, and where we were going to live. Sleep claimed us both mid-conversation.

I woke to a light tapping on the door. I squinted at the clock and saw that it was 5:30. I croaked out a soft yes, who is it. John answered that it was them and asked if we were up. I asked him to give us a couple minutes and woke Shari. Always the morning person, she popped up and went into the bathroom. I grabbed some underwear and my robe and let our early morning guests in. Shari emerged in modest pajamas, a robe and hair brushed out. She took over as host while I went into the bath. They had brought coffee so their early visit wasn't entirely unwelcomed.

I made myself decent and joined them. Everyone had found a place to sit or perch and left a chair for me. Apologizing for the early morning visit, they explained that none of them had slept yet and they were leaving early afternoon. I told them that it wasn't a problem unless they had decided to try to talk Shari and I out of getting married. Molly laughed out loud, Dad, she started, you are happier now than you have been for years, and you forget who I work for. Your new friends and most of the rest of the group passed the muster a long time ago and Shari here, well, she came in with glowing reports days after I figured out you were seriously seeing her.

I was shocked. You mean that you have been keeping tabs on me for that long. She just gave me the 'you should know better' look. Dad, I work for the State Department in a role that, yes, requires that my family needs to be checked on. Shari commented that she had never said what she did, and Molly answered that she probably never would until well after she retired.

Anyway, she said. Have you two made any decisions about your wedding. Shari took the lead on this one. Simple wedding, small, close friends and family. Casual reception, catered or food trucks, DJ. Nothing splashy. No date but the sooner the better, within a few months.

The kids all nodded at each other. John asked if we would consider a couple of changes. I asked what changes. Looking directly at Shari, he said a little larger than you might be thinking and instead of one marriage, how about three. I looked at their heads nodding at me and then at Shari grinning ear to ear with the same nod. Somehow, I was even happier now than I had been yesterday. He continued, mostly to Shari, that they knew it was a big request, but they wanted her to know that they all accepted her and wanted her to be a part of the family.

Molly told us that part of their conversations last night was that I had given them their freedom to live their lives and make their way in the world long enough and they had done the same with me after mom passed. Now that it seemed that life was now converging for all of us, why not bring it to full union. Molly and Megan had been talking about getting married for over a year. Living in Stockholm with the European attitudes about same sex couples made their relationship easy and that there had been changes in the government that took the ancient restrictions off the books as well.

John said that he and Miko, while not having been together nearly as long as Mol and Meg, also lived where their relationship wasn't a big issue either. Miko's family had generally accepted her as her and when she brought John around her grandmother was beside herself with joy. It didn't hurt that John was very fluent in Japanese and had studied their customs. The second time he was invited to Miko's home, her grandmother told him to address her as grandmother, which pretty much made him a family member.

I asked if they would give Shari and I a minute or two and we went into the bathroom to talk. By the time I got the door closed, Shari was barely able to contain herself. Pulling herself together, she told me that their request validated their statement that she had been accepted into the family and she insisted that this triple wedding take place as soon as we could get the details worked out. I thanked her for being the wonderful and beautiful person that she was to be so willing to share her special day with my kids, that she had just met. It was a big ask but she was all in and couldn't wait to let them know.

Opening the bathroom door, Shari beamed as she entered the room. Giving all four of them a huge hug, she told them that having a triple wedding sounded like a fantastic way for all of us to become a family. She informed them that up until a few weeks ago, the thought of planning a wedding had never crossed her mind. It was while we were on the island that she also felt a change come over our relationship and it sparked a very small flame burning in the back of her mind. Shari continued; I told you earlier my thoughts about what type of service we had talked about. She personally would like to have a religious wedding but if the others were against that she understood, and we really could have three completely different weddings in one if that was what we needed to do.

Miko told us that her family was Christian back to her grandfather and that she would like a religious ceremony. Molly and Megan were also okay with that. While not practicing church goers, we were all believers. Shari told them that she had a friend and co-worker that was licensed and an ordained minister and, if they approved, she would like to have him perform the weddings. Miko asked if a translator would be a distraction because several of her guests would need one. I chimed in that we had a friend that would be able to help with that and no, it would not be a distraction.

Shari instructed them that she was going to need contact info for all of them and needed to know who was going to be the one deciding wants and desires for the service, reception and all the other minor things that were going to come up. Megan and Miko were designated deciders relegating me, John and Molly to the groom's role of being there.

Somebody's stomach let out a loud grumble and the rest heard it, and all chimed in too. We headed to the kitchen to feed our hungry bellies.

Remember when I said that everyone relaxed into our comfortable selves after I had told the kids about our monthly orgies. Well, that comfort carried over till morning. We were all around the table having more coffee and working our way through a huge pan of sweet rolls when Billie came into the kitchen naked as the day she was born, told us all good morning, poured three cups of coffee and headed back to their bedroom. We all looked at each other once she left and started laughing. John told us that living in Japan, he knew how hard it was to judge age for some people, but he needed to see her driver's license to prove she was more than 15.

Twenty minutes later when they all emerged from the room, they were all dressed somewhat appropriately, Billie being the exception, of course, wearing a Hello Kitty cropped shirt and matching panties. The others came out a few minutes later with Jan being the least dressed of them but she was dressed to go have her morning run.

Once everyone was up, Shari asked for everyone's attention and announced that there was not going to be a wedding coming up, there were going to be three. The kids all got congratulations and hugs. Over breakfast plans were discussed, wants expressed, as well as the few I don't want. Molly, while not wanting to be the downer of the group, reminded us that the guest list would very likely be scrutinized and there would be guests, not guests, at the wedding and reception, if that would be a problem.

We assured her that, while our group very active in immoral and sinful sexual activities, illegal drugs and sexual perversions were very strictly not allowed. None of us could think of anyone that might make the guest list that might be a problem and assured her that she would have a probable list as soon as possible. John asked about visas for Miko's extended family and Molly assured him that there would be no issues there.

It got late enough that the kids needed to head to the airport. I got to welcome Miko to the family, and Megan, well she had been part of it since her college days, but I was happy that it was finally going to be official. I was also summarily informed that our weekly phone call was going to be video calls and if the timing could be worked out, it would be all of us.

Since the rest of the group wasn't leaving till morning before the rest left the next day, we loaded up in the cars and went to town. The girls went to try to empty out the shops and us guys went to try to empty the pub. Kurt reminded Jim and me that with my kids on their way back home, we might want to take things a little easy and save it for later tonight. He did have a very valid point. He was wise in that prediction, back in the villa with dozens of packages and bags packed in, we dismissed the staff for the night and started pairing off or tripling off.

I guess I need to clarify that, Billie came and led me to one of the big, overstuffed chairs, Kurt, Becky and Chuck went to one of the couches, and Jim, Shari and Jan went to another. Billie straddled me in the chair, pulled my shirt off, and informed me that I was getting my turn of what I had done to her on the island. She started with my ears, whispering all the things she was going to do to me as she slowly worked her way down my body.

Getting up long enough that we could finish losing our clothes, she knelt in front of me and continued her self-assigned task. By the time she reached her intended target she had every nerve firing. Her warm mouth hovered over my raging cock for several seconds before she engulfed me. She hooked her arms under my legs and lifted them. Releasing my cock from her mouth she switched to suckling on my balls, taking one then the other into her mouth gently. Gradually moving lower, her strong tongue found my asshole and soon had those nerves jumping with every touch as well.

She let my legs down, stood and turned her back to me. Grasping my cock in her hand holding it steady, lowered herself filling her warm wet pussy with my stiff cock. She played with my balls while riding me and could tell when they started to tighten up. Scooping up some of the fluids leaking from her pussy, she reached around and lubed her ass with them. She lifted off me and making that small adjustment, slid my cock into her slickened asshole.

The sudden change in tightness quickly took me over the edge and I pumped cum into her ass. I pulled her back to my chest and with one hand stroked, teased, and pinched her nipples while the other found her hard clit and played with it. Her muscles held me tight inside her until I completely softened.

I slid from her ass but continued to hold her close against me. We just laid there cuddling for a few minutes watching the others. Kurt, Becky and Chuck were in a daisy chain, Becky trying her best to take as much of Chuck's massive cock into her mouth while he was sucking on Kurt's nice sized dick. Kurt had his face buried in Becky's pussy. From the sounds coming from their side of the room they were all getting close.

On the other side of the room Jan was on top of Jim sixty-nining with him while Shari was behind her fucking her doggy style. Every six or seven strokes, she would pull out of Jan's pussy and shove her dick into Jim's mouth along with Jan's engorged clit. I was still resting my hand on Billie's mound with my fingers very near her clit. I could feel her react every time Shari would slide her cock back into Jan's pussy again. I began applying small amounts of pressure every time Shari shoved forward. We were at the perfect angle to watch and could see that cock disappear into Jan's pussy each time.

I could tell that Shari was very close to cumming, so I increased the pressure on Billie's clit with each of Shari's thrusts forward. By the time we heard Shari moan out that she was cumming, I had three fingers shoved inside her and was rewarded with them getting covered with juices and Billie came with Shari and Jan.

Tonight, we all retired with our respective partners to our own bedrooms. Those leaving in the morning were leaving rather early, but we would be up to see them off. Shari was still feeling in charge and wanted to be the big spoon tonight which I never minded, especially when woken up with her hardness searching for its way inside me. It didn't happen very often, but it did happen. I was disappointed when she woke me up with a kiss instead. Jim, Jan, Billie and Chuck would be leaving for the airport soon and we needed to say goodbye.

After getting them on their way back home and a light breakfast of scones and coffee, Shari and Becky went off to a corner to start in with wedding plans while Kurt and I went out to the terrace for guy talk. I had noticed a large telescope in a corner in the living room and brought it out with us. Kurt and I took turns scanning the lakeshore for anything of interest and talked. He told me that Becky had her letter of resignation written and would be turning it in the day after we got back, and it was effective immediately. He was going to go to the office with her and help pack all her stuff up.

She had started her letter to all the proper authorities to report the company for covering up the embezzlement. She had access to all the records and documents on her computer at home and would submit everything before they could scrub it from the system.

I was watching a small beach house down on the lakeshore that appeared to be hosting a rather large collection of young adults on holiday. The girls that were wearing swimsuits just as well not have been for as tiny as they were and most of the guys were naked or in small speedos that left nothing to the imagination. I locked the scope and let Kurt have a look.

We commented that it wasn't nearly as private as what we had back on the island but none of those kids seemed to care. Young, invincible and living their best lives. Kurt said that he wished that he and Becky had discovered the joys of the swinging life much earlier in their relationship. They had struggles and issues in the early days of their marriage. Fortunately, their love was strong enough that once they both opened up to each other about their real wants and desires in life, they discovered that while they did really love each other deeply and that their love life was great, they both needed, wanted and desired more.

It had taken them a few years of experimenting, but they had found, by pure luck, this group and were happier than they had ever been in their relationship. Now that Becky's work stress was going to be gone, he felt the sky was the limit for them.

Our taking turns peering into the telescope without ever moving it had caught the attention of the girls. They came out to join us on the terrace. Becky walked straight to the scope and looked to see what was keeping us so interested. She watched for several minutes before turning it over to Shari to see. She watched for several minutes before asking if our little Lolita wasn't enough for us the last couple of nights.

Kurt went to take his turn and commented that looking at the menu was allowed after you had already ordered and besides, he was pretty sure that the two of us would love to have the chance to wear out a few of those young bucks down there too. Becky asked if we should invite them to us or just go join them there. We teased back and forth about us four middle aged perverts getting involved with twenty or thirty twenty something and who would have to give up first.

As we all took turns watching the developing orgy down on the lakeshore, Shari filled us in on what she and Becky had accomplished so far this morning. They had five possible dates picked out and four venues to be checked for availability. The two of them had come up with a long list of things to be investigated and checked. Shari complimented Becky on her skills organizing and thinking ahead to plan this all out.

We spent the day just being lazy around the villa. Someone checked regularly on the party down on the lakeshore, they were having a full-blown orgy now. Becky called us all over to the telescope and told us to check out the guy on the far right of the deck. Kurt gave a low whistle, Shari gasped when she saw, and I could only say Oh My God. This guy appeared to be older than most of the group and his cock was massive and hung clear to his knees. Several girls had gathered around him trading feels of their tits for strokes of his huge dick. I felt sorry for any of those girls that decided to try taking his monster, but I was sure that he would have some takers.

We had a dinner reservation for a Michelin star restaurant in Lucerne and the dress was fancy. The girls headed in to get all prettied up. Kurt and I really only needed suits but a couple of smarties and ordered tuxes for us. We were dressed and waiting when the ladies emerged from their transformation.

Becky wore a powder blue gown that was so low cut in front that her navel showed. The bodice just covered her breasts but was tight enough that there was no worry of falling out. It fell just above her ankles, but one side was slit up to mid hip. Her blond hair was curled and teased like she rarely wore it. Showing my age, I immediately thought of the Farrah Fawcet posters of my youth. I looked, and yes, her nipples were poking into the fabric of the dress. Her tall heels made her already nice legs even nicer.

Shari, having waited for us to fully appreciate Becky's efforts to impress before she showed herself. My heart skipped a beat. Her long auburn hair was the waviest and prettiest hairdo I had ever seen. Her gown was the prettiest green that complimented her hair color perfectly. Off the shoulder with straps for sleeves around her arms. I'm not sure what held the top up because her tits looked like a slight sneeze would have them popped out. The sides were cut out showing her shapely waist. This dress had a slit as well but was in the front rather than the side. She struck a pose showing all her leg then slowly turned showing that there was not a back to the dress down to the cute little dimples at the top of her hips.