Me, Jillian and Stepdad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Jillian and I ended up on either side of my dad and almost at same time had a hand on each of his legs and were rubbing his legs.

He turned to me first and kissed me hard on the lips and open mouthed and our tongues danced around each other and I was getting hotter.

He broke the kiss when Jillian coughed and turned his attention to her, and when he did I moved my hand to his cock, which I found to be standing at attention in his suit. Shortly after I grabbed it, I could feel Jillian's hand coming in for a squeeze and I let go, looked at them kissing and grabbed her by the back of her neck, broke their kiss off and engaged her lips and tongue with my own.

Dad just sat there and took it all in, until I broke the kiss and said, "I think I saw this work in a movie once, and brought all of our mouths together and we kissed with open mouth and tongues.

Then the door opened and a couple came out into the area and joined us in the tub, for the few more minute we were there before dad said, "let's go girls."

We exited the tub, got our robes on and proceeded to Jillians room. In the elevator, none of us said a word, but the tension was thick.

When we got to the room Jillian swiped the card and walked in, then dad directed me in with his hand on my ass, and then he followed.

Once in the room we all stripped out of our robes and then swimsuits and then dad spoke up.

"Ladies, I really don't know how we got to this point, but I am not going to lie, you two ladies are so fucking hot and I am one lucky man. Where would you two like to start the festivities, tonight?"

I stepped to Jillian and in a whisper, asked "what do you want to start with?"

She whispered back, "I love oral sex and your dad is awesome at it. It has been a long while since that experience for me."

I turned toward her like I was going to whisper in her ear again, only I turned her head a bit further and kissed her with my mouth fully open and my tongue already out. She returned the favor and we kissed for a good minute or so, and then again, we head dad, grunt this time and say, "well what was the decision? Or is the decision you two just fuck and I rub my cock." As he rubbed his 7.5 incher and the head glowed Red.

Jillian, "I really want you to pleasure me orally, and I want to see Merissa use her gorgeous lips on your cock, and I want to play with her big clit and labia. How do we best accomplish this?"

Dad, " how about we use this California king and just lay on our sides in a triangle and pleasure each other that way?" Also, i did sneak in a Viagra earlier, so my 'reset' time will be shorter, if either of you care."

I squealed, "Oh, thank god for pharmacokenetics."

And then we each grabbed a hand of dads and took the few steps to the bed. Jillian laid on it first, followed by dad and his head going straight to her pussy. I walked around to where when I got on the bed, Jillian had access to my meaty pussy and I could reach dads, wonderfully hard cock.

No sooner than I laid down than Jillian's tongue was licking my inner thigh, and I could feel her moaning, as dad was already into her pussy.

I took dads cock in my hand and licked around the head as I squeezed it from the bottom up and was rewarded with a nice drop of his tasty pre-cum, which it licked up with my tongue and then ran my tongue around the head of his cock, before allowing it to slide between my wet lips and into my mouth. I took it in all the way until I could feel his balls resting on my chin, and then stuck my tongue out and licked them, and felt his cock twitch and his balls contracted a bit. I backed off and as I got to the head, and as I squeezed his cock with my hand another drop of precum was there for me.

I kept sucking, and squeezing his cock like this for a few minutes, and then, Jillian hit the top most part of my clit with her tongue, while one of her fingers hit my G-spot and I quit working dad's cock, as I was concentrating on cuming her on Jillian's tongue and face.

It was just after mine ended, I felt her pull ways from my wet pussy and have her own orgasm, as supplied by daddy working on her luscious pussy.

Dad was the only one who had not yet cum, I asked "who would you like to fuck and cum in first, daddy" I said 'daddy' to hint to him I was in a dirty mood.

"How about you two tell me who gets the first load?"

Jillian and I looked at one another and in unison, said "rochambeau."

Before we started, Jillian said, "just one, or best of three?"

"Winner takes first ride, one round."

We through our hands and I had 'paper,' Jillian had thrown 'rock," and I hadw thus won.

"Don't worry," I said, "I want you on my face so I can lick your pussy while daddy fucks me."

"Oh, I am not worried. I actually can't wait to sit on your face, have those pretty lips on my pussy and be able to watch your step dad fuck that tight pussy and see those big lips wrap around his cock as it slides in and out of you."

Dad jumped on the bed and laid down and said, "i'm ready."

And on that note, Jillian mounted the bed, then mounted dads face.

I on the other hand went to his torso and spread his legs and starting on his right thigh, just above his knee started licking and nibbling on his skin, moving towards his crotch. Once I got there, I left and moved to this left thigh. Once I got to his crotch, I pushed his legs apart and as I did, I heard Jillian moaning and clearly cumming.

I got to dads crotch and began by licking his taint while at same time stoking his nice hard cock. I also ended up pushing his legs out enough I could rim him, which I know he loves. I did this for about a minute and then slid up so I was straddling his torso and his cock was in my groove, as I slid back and forth on it, with my slick wet pussy.

After about five or so of these slides, I lifted my pussy, and dads cock and directed it into my wet hot pussy, and slit down until I was resting on his pelvis.

At this point I grabbed Jillian by the neck and engaged her in a hot wet open mouth kiss with our tongues, while dad was pumping his cock in and out of my wet pussy.

I broke the kiss with Jillian and took her left tit in my mouth and was teasing her nipple, when she screamed, "oh fuck, me I am cuming again."

I was riding dads cock and could feel his entire length as he was fucking me and I loved it, but really needed some other stimulation, so I grabbed his legs and pushed them back towards Jillian and told her, "hold these", as I gave her his ankles.

As I did that I dismounted his cock and then remounted it, so I was in the amazon position, which stimulates my clit, my g-spot and A spot with dads cock, as I ride him.

Jillian held his ankles and said, "I need to try this sometime, it looks hot."

As I directed his cock into my pussy, in this position, the bend of his cock rubs my anterior vaginal wall, where my g-spot is and as I bottom out on his cock, he can hit my "a-spot," right near my cervix, which sends me into near convulsive orgasms.

In slid down on his hot cock, until I felt his pelvis, again and it was then, his cock head hit that spot and it was heavenly. At the same time, Jillian was clearly, cumming, again and seeing her orgasm and feeling dads cock hitting my a spot, his pelvis rubbing my clit I started to cum as well.

As I did, I moved to Jillian's face and as I moved to her with open mouth, she came to me, as well and we met in the middle and kissed as we both came from riding dad, me on his cock and her on his face/tongue.

Shortly after we started kissing I could feel dad starting to swell and then start to spasm as his cock started to flood my pussy with his cum. This caused me to cum and in doing so, moaned while kissing Jillian, who also started to moan as we kissed each other.

We all seemed to descend or peaks at about the same time, and as I started, to move Jillian said, "Don't you dare move, I want to eat that creampie out of your delicious pussy."

Jillian got off dads face and scooted around to behind me and in between dads legs, and started licking his balls. I knew this because he moaned, and said so, then grabbed me by my neck and brought my face down to his with his mouth open and ready for my tongue.

As soon as my tongue entered his mouth, I could taste Jillians pussy, on his tongue. And it was at this point her mouth contacted my pussy and I lifted off dads cock, and was met by her tongue diving into my pussy, getting a tongue full of our combined cum.

While dad and I continued to kiss, Jillian continued to root around in my pussy with her tongue and eat the combined juices of me and dad. She also made me cum one more time, before she stopped and joined us and let us taste the combination of cum. It was delicious and not enough, for my needs.

We all cuddled and kissed one another for a few more minutes and then dad said, "we should all get some water and stay hydrated." So we all exited the bed and went to the fridge which was well stocked with water and other beverages.

"When we are all 'rehydrated,' I am going to say, I need some cock in me and sooner rather than later, so what can we do the 'elevate' your cock to that level of readiness, Jillian asked.

"Might I suggest you two start by 'playing' with one another and I will watch and I am sure, seeing the hottest women in this resort will resurrect me."

I grabbed Jillians hand and jumped over the the sectional sofa that was part of her suite. She works for an agency that likes to spend money, so she had an actual suite with a separate bedroom, living area and kitchenette. The bathroom sported a walk-in shower as well as an oversized tub, with jets.

When we got to the sofa, we both fell onto the chaise lounger and immediately locked our lips on one another and engaged in hot open mouth kissing, our tongues intermingling with one another, as each of our hands went to work on playing with the others tits and in my case, brought my left hand to hack of her neck and pulling her as close to me as I could get, as she is such an excellent kisser.

We were working each other up, and I broke the kiss, and glanced at dad and his viagra was definitely working as he was already quite swollen. I turned back to Jillian and whispered in her ear, "I want to lick your creamy pussy and I want to be under you as daddy unloads his cum into you."

"I would love that Merissa, as long as you share some of that wonderful cum with me, as soon as you can and as much as you can."

"I want to explore more of your body, if you don't mind. Lay face down, for now and enjoy."

I laid on top of Jillian and starting at the base

f her skull I started kissing, nibbling my way around her body. That was the first erotic spot I found. I also found one on the left side of her chest, just below her breast, as well as the small of her back. On her long legs, behind each knee was a spot, as well as the inside of her left ankle, which was especially sensitive. The inner aspect of each thigh was sensitive as well as the crease on either side of her crotch.

Once I had done all that, more than a few minutes had passed and I know she was wet, as I was. I passed her pussy, after getting a short tasted of her and slid up and re-engaged kissing with her. After a minute or so, I spun around, and planted my wet pussy right on her face and then dover into her crotch and started licking.

I pulled her legs back a bit, so as to get easier access to more of her luscious pussy and dove in. First I started at the back side of her little rose bud and licked all around that, and spread her ass cheeks apart twice and stuck my tongue in her asshole. Then i nibbled on her taint for a bit, while my fingers continued to trace around her ass. Finally, I started licking her weeping pussy.

I Started on the bottom in and worked my way inside her labia and got to taste her juices and inner walls. I continued my methodical way towards her engorged clit. and took it gently int my mouth and flicked it with my tongue twice, and she started to cum.

She had been working on my pussy at the same time, only due to my large labia, she was sucking one then the other into her mouth and french kissing them, while also running a finger around my ass. When she got to my clit which is bigger anyhow, she literally sucked it into her mouth, while at same time slid a finger into both my pussy and my asshole, and began rubbing them together on the membrane that separates them, and I too started to cum.

In our throws of ecstasy, I pulled my hands out from her crotch, and moved her legs, so I could roll her on top of me, and that is what I did. And the best part was, since we were on the sectional, which is lower than the bed, dad if he wants can really get up and pound her.

I pulled Jillian down on to me and also pushed her a little forward, so, when I pulled her hips back and down, now I had her ass, that I was going to town on. I was spreading her cheeks and her little pucker as bit also and running my tongue around and in it for a solid 3 minutes, and then I heard daddy move.

He walked around to the other end of the chaise and I felt Jillian pull away from working on my cunt and heard her say, "I thought you were gonna fuck me next?"

"I am my love, I am going to fuck that sweet mouth of yours before I slide this cock into that hot pussy my stepdaughter is working on getting nice and hot and sloppy wet."

Next thing, I heard was Jillian gagging on his cock and her hands were clearly assisting in that endeavor, as my pussy was lonely. I decided I was going to get her pussy as wet as I possibly could and went to work on her clit, but I also started working on her g-spot. After about a minute of this, I heard her moaning, and dad say, "I love when you have my cock in your mouth and moan, especially when I am balls deep in your mouth."

I then felt a quiver start in her inner thighs and then she pushed back and down onto my face really hard, and she had obviously taken dads cock out of her mouth, because she squealed, "Oh my fucking god, I am cuming, Merissa. Don't stop."

I kept up my licking of her clit and then slid my fingers even deeper into the depths of her wet hot pussy. I finally ran into what I was searching for, her cervix. I continued tonguing her clit, while I moved my fingers to the front of her cervix or the "A" spot. There is a pocket, just in front of the cervix and when excited is another erotic zone for women and I was pretty sure, I had just touched Jillians, and started moving my fingers, middle on long around on it, while licking her clit.

Shortly after starting this, she started to moan again only way deeper than previously and guttural and soon I could feel her pussy spasming and while she did not squirt, the amount of thick and sticky fluid leaking from her was enormous. And Tasty.

Just then, Jillian in a loud voice, said, "I need this cock in my cunt right now!"

She lifted her pussy up and back, to now I had my nose in her pussy and her slit was even with my mouth, I had to lift my head a bit to get to her pussy now, but it was well worth it.

It was just then I saw movement to my right and it was my dad and his cock was thick and hard and covered in lots of sloppy spit.

My head was barely on the chaise and Jillian's knees were just forward of the edge. Dad got behind us, and had Jillian move her legs a bit wider, bringing it lower to me and then I saw his cock splitting her little engorged labia apart as his thick swollen head slid past them into her pussy. In one smooth long motion he slid in until his pelvis was resting on her ass.

I took the opportunity to use my tongue on his balls, as he sat there with his cock bottomed out in her richly wet hot pussy. As he started to pull back, I put my hand up, such that my thumb and index fingers were loosely encircling his cock and adding more stimulation.

I was also licking and flicking her clit with an eratic patterns keeping Jillian on edge.

After he pumped in and out of her a few times, I finally spoke up and said, "my pussy is in need of some attention Jillian."

Shortly, I felt her fingers slide into my pussy and I felt one slide into my ass. She kept licking me, while her fingers on her right hand were exploring deeper into my pussy and her left long finger was sliding in and out of my horny ass. Soon, she found my "A" spot and was rubbing it vigorously in her attempt to get me so expel come sticky love juice.

IN short order she had me cuming and I could feel both my pussy spasm on her fingers as well as the one in my hot ass.

Jillian then said, "My god, your pussy is flooding the bed, Merissa."

It was about then, I heard her choke a little and looked up and felt dads cock and he was ready to cum, so I was guessing he has choking her, as her position was now more upright and back.

I made my tongue as stiff as I could make it and started stabbing her pussy with it, and having is side in along side dads cock, No sooner had I accomplished this than I felt his cock harden and spasm, and Jillian's body spasmed and I started to cum as well.

Dad's cock spasmed 6 times and then he pulled out and as he did a huge glob of his cum, exited just before the head of his cock, like it had acted like a squeegee on the way out.

As I had my hand on his cock, I pulled it down towards my face and as I did, he slid it forward, until it touched my lips, and my tongue cleaned the tip, then I worked it around the head, after which he pushed it forward and into my waiting mouth. He bottomed out and his balls were on my forehead as I stuck my tongue out on the back and top of his cock and used my tongue and lips as a squeegee as he pulled out and cleaned his cock of all its combine cum.

Then I turned my attention back to Jillian's leaking pussy and caught a glob of cum on my tongue, that had snuck out as I cleaned dad and was about to drop onto my chest. Then I drug my tongue over her clit and back to her honey hole and while I held her ass apart, dad dipped his tongue into her and got a taste, and then he went to kiss her as I got as deep into her pussy as I could with two fingers and scooped out as much cum and pussy grool as I could and slurped it into my mouth.

Just then, Jillian got off my face and turned and brought her beautiful dimpled face to mine and we kissed and exchanged daddy cum and Jillian grool, before we both broke away, smile and and swallowed, then kissed again for a minute or so.

Dad was smiling in the single chair and drinking a water, which he soon offered us each one.

"Ladies, that was one of the finest fucks I have ever had and I can't tell you how much I love you both."

"Dad, was I mistaken or did you pull Jillian back and choke her as you were cuming?"

"I did, and in addition to sharing me, you two also share some other things that when they happened individually I thought, 'how odd.'"

"Seriously, other than your cock and choking what other 'thing' do I share with Merissa?"

"Well, your 'safe-word,' for one."

In unison Jillian and I both looked at each other and said, "Rainbows.'"

"Also, did you each bring your 'toy' bag with you?"

"Yes" we answered in unison and both went to get our bags.

Upon emptying them, we did in fact each have a b-vide, mine was a bit bigger. A lush vaginal vibrator as well as a blind fold, and soft restraints and a ball gag. Mine is red, hers is black.

"I don't know about you Jillian, but I have an early morning tomorrow ladies. Merissa, you are welcome to have my room or stay here with Jillian. What would you ladies like to do for tonight?"

"I don't know about Jillian, but I would love for all of us to sleep together, not just tonight, but the whole time."

"I agree with Merissa, and I am busy tomorrow as well, but what about Saturday morning, how early do you need to be at the booth then?"