Me, Jillian and Stepdad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, I pushed him over onto his side and then asked Jillian who she'd like licking her pussy, first.

"I really love your tongue in my pussy, but I love his just a little bit more, so, I will take his first."

"Great, then Jillian, you get to lick my hot, wet pussy first. I can't wait to flood your mouth with my juices. And daddy, I am going to keep edging you and having you build up a huge load for Jillians cunt."

"Oh, little girl, I can't wait to stuff my cock in your little mouth after splitting your gorgeous lips with the head."

And that is when I grabbed his rigid cock, and licked the tip, which had a drop of pre-cum on it, after which I engulfed the head, swirled my tongue around the backside of its swollen girth and then took the whole length into my mouth and throat. Once there, I licked his balls, and then backed off again, to the tip and with all the saliva, started stroking his cock, and licking his balls and his taint, and occasionally rimming him. I was also stroking his taint and pushing on it, so as to stimulated his prostate and be able to express more pre-cum.

While I was doing this, Jillian was working on my pussy and ass with her tongue and her fingers. She had started with rimming me, while rubbing my clit with her fingers. Each time dad would hit her sweet spot, she'd moan into my ass or when on my pussy, my labia or clit and it was intense.

I had no intent of letting daddy cum anywhere but on one of our pussies, so as I was working his cock, I bring him just to the edge and back off. I know he was getting frustrated, but I wanted him to unload into our pussies.

After I came twice, I asked if we could switch and dad was very eager, as he clearly wanted to unload and was hoping Jillian wanted a hot load in her mouth. I made my way to dads face and in no time he was sticking his tongue into my ass and fingering my already wet pussy. In no time, I came and when I did, I had Jillian just as close and she came in short order.

Dad on the other hand, Jillian had followed my lead and edged him, but not allowed him to cum. But he was clearly ready to burst when I stopped licking Jillian and suggested, me and her 69.

She busted out her gorgeous dimples and smile and quickly, dropped dads cock, and maneuvered such that she was now on top of me and her pussy was right in my face.

"Which one of you teases would like the first and largest load of my cum for the nite?"

I spoke up and said, "I think Jillian has first dibs and I am in the perfect position to watch, if you two don't mind?"

"Not at all my little girl." Dad then came around and then knelt behind Jillian and leaned in and joined me in licking her hot pussy. During these few minutes our tongues touched more than once while in her pussy and it was so fucking hot.

Combine that with Jillians tongue and fingers working on both my ass and pussy and it was almost enough in itself to throw me over the edge.

Just as quickly, dad removed himself from her pussy and asked, "would you two mind moving closer to the edge, so I can stand and plough your pussy and mouth?"

We did as asked and I was thinking the whole time, I can't wait for him to fuck my throat after his cock is coated with her pussy juice.

No sooner than we got to the point, my head was resting on the edge, but close enough that I felt it was falling, dad moved in and in a smooth single motion, split Jillians lips with the fat head of his cock, which he had obviously spit on.

It slid in balls deep in a single motion and Jillian moaned loudly into my pussy. I soon went to work on her labia, as dads cock slid in and out of her and on her now engorged clit.

I also had the fingers of my right hand encircling dads cock and could feel it sliding in and out of her cunt, getting hotter and hotter and wetter with each stroke.

Jillian was now deep into making me cum, which she did in short order as she licked my clit and with the fingers of her hand kept rubbing my asshole, with enough pressure, it felt as though it would pop in at any second.

As I started to cum, I felt dad might be getting close and I did not want him cum, just yet, so I pulled his cock out on the next back stroke and squeezed the head as long and hard as I could and could feel him relax a bit, and directed it to my waiting wet mouth and pulled him by his hips, until it hit the back of my throat. Then I relaxed and pulled him even deeper.

Jillian just then slid her middle finger into my ass and had her thumb in my cunt. the two were now rubbing against one another on the membrane that separates the two canals. I let dad pull out of my mouth and moaned/screamed, "I am going to cum in your mouth, Jillian."

And cum I did, I don't squirt but Jillian and dad have both said the volume of pussy grool is impressive. I could hear Jillian slurping it up, as I saw dad again line up his cock for Jillians hot pussy.

He again slid in, until his pelvic bone was resting on her ass, and I started to now lick her clit for all I was worth. I would also suck on it every third or forth lick and my right hand had snuck up to again encircle dads cock.

Being so close to all the fluids she was generating my hand was getting soaked, so I decided to return the favor and slid my middle finger up a bit, until I felt her little rose bud and I started rubbing it in the same manner she had done with mine.

Soon, I felt dads hand push mine away, and could see enough around his cock to see his hand how resting such that his thumb was now rubbing/teasing her little pucker.

Dad stopped thrusting and I though Jillian was going to implode, as I felt her deflate, until I heard dad say, "use my cock sweetie to fuck yourself, I am going to concentrate on teasing your little ass."

Jillian started moving her legs and doing it in a slow manner so I could see her pussy sliding along it, slowly in both directions. After about 3 minutes of this, Jillian said, "fucking lick my clit, Merissa I am going to cum on your dads cock, HARD!"

No sooner had she said that, then I found her clit and sucked it gently into my mouth and started flicking it with the tip of my tongue and I could feel her pussy start to spasm and she got sloppy wet.

At the same time, dad changed his position and was now back to fucking her, HARD and determined.

"I am going to flood your tight little pussy with my pent up load, Jillian. Merissa, you better be ready, there is a ton for you as well."

I watched as dad pulled to point of almost exiting and could see his balls tighten and then relax as his cock spasmed twice before he plunged his cock back into her, and when he did some combined grool came out from the sides of his cock and her labia, which I quickly lapped up with my tongue.

His cock was now buried into the depths of her pussy and still spasming. Dad then pulled out and as he did this big blob of cum came out with his cock. I watched as it slid from her pussy, down towards her clit and then just hung there as it stretched and then finally broke free right into my waiting mouth.

In a split second dad has his face where his cock had been and his tongue was digging Jillians pussy for his cum. Jillian in short order came again, and then she buried two fingers into my pussy and immediately found the spot right in front of my cervix and within a minute, i was coming again.

By the time I had stopped spasming for my orgasm, dad was now at Jillians head and they were engaged in a hot open mouth, tongue involved kiss and cum swap. I moved to join them and Jillian first engaged me with her lips on mine, then opening and allowing my tongue to penetrate her lips, once doing so tasting dad's salty sweet cum mixed with her tasty grool and some saliva.

Then I moved to dad and kissing him always makes me horny, even after just witnessed one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. He also tasted of her juiciness and his cum, and as we kissed he and Jillian were moving their hands over my body and I was getting hot again.

Soon, Jillian and dad had both started to lick and kiss me, while Jillian was fingering my pussy. I was breathing heavy and could feel my pussy getting even wetter and hotter. I grabbed dads head and brought it to my mouth and kissed him hard on the lips, then broke it off, "I need your cock hard and in my sloppy pussy, please."

Jillian heard this and she slid off my tit and took his cock in her mouth and started working on it, and as she did, I bent over and started licking her asshole, as I did I moved my right hand around her torso and was using it to rub her pussy and clit.

Thanks to the viagra, dad was getting hard and ready for his turn at fucking me. I stopped licking Jillian and said, "I want to ride this cock, daddy." I had him lie down close to edge of sofa, and I mounted him, in the amazon position.

Jillian then went and sat squarely on his face, and as she squatted over him I could see his tongue darting into her pussy. I grabbed hold of his cock and slapped my clit with it twice then directed it right into my sloppy pussy, as I slid down and took the whole length without stopping till I bottomed out, my pelvis resting on his, and stimulating my clit. My hands were resting on his broad chest and I was leaning forward enough that when Jillian leaned in as well, we could kiss and play with each others tits.

Jillian is an amazing kisser and while she was kissing me, I was rocking back and forth on dads cock. I really needed to feel his cock sliding in and out of my wanting pussy, I broke the kiss with Jillian and using my legs to push up, as well as my hands to do the same, I started using his cock to fuck my pussy.

Jillian had not seen this position before apparently and said, "Merissa, that is so hot, and looks like his cock drags across your g-spot and your clit hits his pelvis when you bottom out, is that right?

I couldn't answer her, as I was hitting my height of orgasm and as I did cum, I sat all the way down on dads cock and could feel my pussy spasm on and around his cock.

When I hit the bottom of my orgasm, I slid off his cock, moved my mouth to it and licked him clean of all my juices, as well as tickled his taint and stuck my tongue in his hole, which got my a tiny bit of pre-cum, for my efforts.

As I held and stroked his cock, I asked Jillian if she'd reciprocate and eat me, while dad fucked me from behind.

She smiled and nodded her head, but nothing more, as it seems I had asked right as he was pleasuring her to an orgasm.

I kept stroking him as she descended from that, and even took him in my mouth and swallowed the entire length a few times. Finally, Jillian came around and asked if she could "help" out.

I let go of his cock and she took it with gusto and bottomed out on it herself, and at the bottom, licked his taint with her long tongue. As she did that I scooted on to sofa and stopped when my mouth was even with dads and I whispered in his ear, "I want you to choke me, as you fuck me and Jillian is licking me." Then I kissed him hard on the mouth for about 30 seconds and stopped.

I laid on edge of the sofa, on my back and said, "ok, dad I a ready for your 'daddy' cock."

Jillian came to me and we kissed, and then she moved her beautiful pussy right over my face and then by spreading her legs apart gently lowered her drippy pussy to my face. I slid my tongue as deep into her as I could while my hands were playing with her awesome ass.

At about this time, I felt the cushion under me compress as dad mounted it, then, I felt the tip of his cock head at the entrance to my wet pussy. I wanted him so bad, I was squirming around trying to get it to pop in. Finally, I felt him grab my legs, and push them back a bit, and Jillian took the hint and leaned forward with her arms over my legs and as she did, she planted her face in my crotch and her tongue right onto my clit. This was followed in short order with his cock splitting my labia apart and sliding in to my wet hot pussy, stopping only when his pelvic bone hit mine, and his balls were resting on my ass and taint.

He held it there for a brief moment and I felt his cock flex and then he began to pull back and started really pounding my pussy. He was using long slow and hard strokes to hit my clit as well as occasionally hitting the spot right in front of my cervix, combine that with Jillian licking my clit and rimming me with her fingers.

I then felt Jillian lean back, and as she sat down on my face, I could see dad leaning in and kissing her tits and then her mouth. He did this for a moment or two and then his hand found its way to my chest. As he slid his cock in and out of me, I grabbed hold of his forearm and while stroking it, drug it up my chest to the base of my neck.

As he did his hand started to squeeze my neck, which took me to the next level of erotic and I could feel my pussy heating up and getting hotter and wetter the harder he was squeezing.

Jillian was not getting any attention from me as I was so focussed on the pounding of my pussy and the escalation towards and orgasm and felt her move off my face and she slid down and started licking my tits, the nipples were like diamonds, they were so hard. She did this for a few moments and then I felt her move off the sofa and shortly after, her mouth on my ass and taint.

Dad was squeezing even harder and i had my hand on his arm and was squeezing it, as I was getting ready to cum.

In short order, I heard dad say, "I am going to bury my cock into your cervix and spray it with my load, Merissa."

On that note, I started to cum and squeezed his arm HARD, as a signal to choke harder, which he did and then I felt his cock hit my cervix and he just held it there as I felt his cock swell and empty his hot load of cum. I also felt Jillians tongue still working and as his last spasm hit, I came again and felt Jillians tongue actually slide into my asshole.

Dad, let go of my neck, and pulled me further towards the edge of sofa, as he pulled his cock out, and cum came with him, right into Jillians mouth and onto her tongue. Dad soon joined her and licked out a bit of our combined cum, shared with with Jillian and then came to me and shared as well.

The three of us exchanged open mouth and tongue filled kisses for the next few minutes and then we all agreed we needed some refreshments, as we had been at it for a while and all of us seemed dehydrated.

As we sat around the table drinking some much needed water, Jillian asked how me and dad had hooked up. I told her the story of finding his erotic stories about me, and then finding him and mom fucking a few weeks later, followed by me jilling out and realizing I was fantasizing about him, so decided to seduce him and told her how that happened.

I asked Jillian about her and him, and she told me the story of 2 plus years ago, at a conference that mom was unable to attend and how she had always thought dad was very kind and very good looking and she had always, prior to that seen him as kind of a 'dad' like person in he looked out for her. Then that first nite, she found herself really attracted to him, sexually and figured out she wanted to seduce him and then how that all happened.

Once she was done, I noticed that dad was once again hard, and asked him, "did all that make you hard?"

"Sweetheart those two stories of how you two have been a part of my life, could not do anything but make a man hard, me more so since in fact I was there and loved every second of it. If I could figure out how to involve your mother in all this, without any of us getting killed and/or disowned, believe me, I would love to."

"I have met her a few times and thinking about her in a sexual way, I have to be honest, I would love to be involved, in that, as well, " Jillian said.

"I love my mom and have watched them fuck, and it is hot. She is an animal. The only thing I have noticed is she does not share our love of sucking cock, anal sex and eating cum. She sucks his cock, but I can tell she doesn't love it."

"Speaking of cock and blow jobs and cum, I was wondering if you two women would love to suck me off, and I could paint those gorgeous faces of yours?"

"Daddy, I would love to have you cum on my face, how about you, Jillian?"

"Sure thing, Merissa. How about we switch off and also lick one another until he is close and then both work in him, because honestly, I am fascinated by your large clit and those meaty pussy lips?"

"Ok."

We retreated back to the sectional and dad laid on his back and me and Jillian both started licking either side of his cock. I took his swollen head into my mouth and Jillian want to his balls and taint and started working on that for a while.

After a few minutes of that, Jillian retreated and got behind me and started working on my pussy lips and clit. Her tongue was working circles around my entire pussy and occasionally she'd run it around my rose bud two or three times then get back to working on my pussy. After about the third cycle of this, I let dad's cock slip from my mouth and told Jillian, "keep that up I'm gonna cum."

She did as I pleaded and in short order, I started to cum, as as my ass spasmed, she slid a finger into me and buried her tongue in my cunt and started rooting around inside me, while moaning, the vibration of which made my clit go into overdrive and I came really hard into her mouth. I could hear her slurping and licking away, and was moan on dads cock, which was nearly to point of cuming.

Jillian, stopped licking me and came back up and asked, "Hey, can I have a shot at that cock, for a bit, Merissa?"

I pulled off, with a pop and a string of slobber, that Jillian stuck her tongue out, and grabbed and then, as she came closer to me, sucked it in, as our mouths met. She stroked dads cock for the few seconds or more that we kissed, and then she pulled away, and starting at the base of his cock, using her tongue she licked her way to the tip, slurping the spit and slobber that had been around his cock.

At the tip, she used her tongue to dip into his piss hole and got a bit of pre-cum, based on the string she pulled back with. She then inhaled his cock to the base, where I was now at, and licking his balls and taint. When she got there, her tongue came out, she pushed on a bit further and our tongues touched and I head dad say, "I am literally in your throat Jillian, and I am going to cum, soon."

Jillian sucked and pumped his cock for another minute then, dad said, "both of you lie down and kiss, I want to cum on both of your faces."

We did as he asked and laid on sofa, with our heads next to one another and were kissing when he knelt next to Jillians had, while stroking hi cock, he said, "I love both of you and this is a fantasy come true."

He held his fist still for a second and a dribble of pre-cum showed on his piss-hole, followed by a nice rope of thick cum, that hit me on the chin. The next one, hit Jillian square on her right dimple and then we each got one right in the mouth, as he finished Jillian and I turned toward one another and I licked her dimple, then she my chin, before we engaged in another round of some deep tongue kissing. Dad joined us in short order and we all made out and swapped spit and cum, before we all fell back on the bed.

"That was so hot watching your dad fuck you and then cum on us. I wonder what tomorrow will hold for us?"

"Well, you have both been to the house, and playroom. You have both also used Viagra before and if you're up for it, I will leave you each one tomorrow, as well."

"I don't know how it effected you, Jillian, but I loved it."

"Oh, I loved it was well, as it made my pussy feel like it was on fire an

my clit felt like it was twice the usual size."

"Good then it is settled, I will leave a Viagra for both of you. I am getting out a bit early tomorrow, so why don't you two come down together and take your Viagra as you leave here."