Me, Jillian and Stepdad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday

By the time Jillian and I both woke up, dad was already dressed and out the door. I asked Jillian if she had some time to play, she did not.

Jillian got out of the shower and dressed in a blouse that accentuated her tits with a skirt that did the same for her luscious ass. She then put on these thigh high stockings and nice respectable heels, and it was when she was putting her heels on I noted she was not wearing any undies. She also had her hair up in a high pony with some wisps of hair coming out the sides. She looked so hot!

She asked what I had to wear and I told her, I had brought the outfit I first seduced dad with, which I could not wear around the convention center, as it screams "SLUT." She was leery of my description until I showed her a selfie I had taken, the day before coming up.

I was wearing my hair in pigtails, had a bralette on, under a peasant blouse that really showed off my tits and was mid-rift. On my hips I wore a denim miniskirt that was not uber short, but plenty of my ass showed and then I wore little ankle sox with frills and some high heels that looked slutty.

Jillian looked at the pic and agreed, "you can't wear that around the convention center. And you look good enough to eat."

I got off the bed, rose up to kiss her and in so doing also grabbed her ass and said, "I can't wait to see dad's cock in that little anal rosebud of yours, tonight."

"I feel the same way about him being in you, Merissa."

She went on her way and I jumped in the shower and took extra time to shave all my pubic hair down to bare skin. I was as smooth as a babies butt by the time I was done and I was horny.

I got into the bed and started rubbing my clit and fingering myself, when the door opened, and in walked dad. He stopped in his tracks and let the door close and said, "don't let me interrupt you, 'sweetheart.'"

He just stood there and watched as I continued to rub my clit and finger my pussy, until I had an orgasm, at which point he came to the bed and said, "feed me your pussy juiced finger, little girl."

I pulled my hand from my pussy, and brought my fingers to his face, as I did, he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I ran my fingers up his tongue as I moved them into his mouth, and he closed his mouth and sucked my fingers clean, as he pulled my fingers from his mouth.

I saw he was hard and said, "I can see your hard cock, daddy. Would you please fuck me, this morning?"

"No, my little girl, you need to wait just like Jillian does, til we are together tonight when we will all be fucking, and sucking. In the mean time, as I told Jillian just ten minutes ago, 'you are free to edge all day and/or fuck one another, but you will not get this cock, til tonite.'"

And on that note, he leaned into me, and kissed me hard on the mouth, with his tongue for a good hard 30 seconds or more, once again making my pussy wet. Then we got up, grabbed his back pack, pulled out his med kit and put a blue pill on the counter and one in his pocket. "Take this as you are leaving here, this afternoon."

He then left and I got some casual clothes on and ran a few miles then came back to the room and decided to shower and just sit in room rest of the day.

As I exited the bathroom, after showering there on the bed was Jillian, naked except for her heels and stockings, with her legs spread and a smile on her face and and finger in her pussy.

"I just saw your dad and he reminded me, I could have you as much as I wanted prior to this evening and that you were in the room. I have about an hour for lunch if you want to play."

I did not need to be asked twice and dropped the towel and walked to the bed, and dropped to my knees on the edge of it and dropped my face into the heat of her oozing pussy.

I pushed her long lush legs back and stuck my tongue into her little anal rosebud, while at same time, used my right fingers to start rubbing her clit. I kept this up for a bit, then ran my tongue up her sweet taint to the bottom of her slit, and then ran it from the bottom to the top of her sweet pussy, sticking my tongue in as deep as I could along the journey to her clit.

When I got to her clit, I flicked it a couple of times and then, gently suckled it into my mouth and used the entire surface of my tongue to stimulate it. I kept this up for a few minutes and then I felt Jillian grab the back of my head and pulled my face deeper into her pussy, as she started to cum, and said, "OH MY GOD, Merissa I am cumming, please don't stop!"

I kept licking, sucking on her clit until she gently pushed me away by my forehead and at some time, sat up, leaned forward and pulled my face towards her and I was met with her open mouth and tongue darting into my mouth and mine into hers.

We kissed like that for a few minutes and then she broke up and said, "please plant those long pussy lips and big clit on my face, I wanna make you cum, Merissa."

She laid back and I crawled up her body and did as I was asked but not before teasing her a bit by bringing my wet lips in to contact with her lips and tongue a few times, before sitting squarely on her dimpled face and feeling her tongue slid up into my pussy.

She licked me in and around my wet cunt for a few minutes and then slid a finger up into my ass, and swirled it around in there while she continued to lick me. I was getting close to cuming and told her, "don't you dare stop either your tongue or my ass, I am going to cum in your mouth, Jillian."

And shortly after that I felt the orgasm start in my clit and spread to my pussy and my ass spasming on her finger.

Once I was done, I slid off her and once again kissed her with tongue while i ran my hands over her gorgeous tits.

We laid there for a few minutes and then Jillian said she had to go back to the floor but would be back at 3, so we could get to the cabin by 4.

I watched that gorgeous creature get dressed, and then take off and once again got in the shower.

Once I was done, I made my hair into two pigtails and placed little bows on them at the scalp. Then I got my bralette on, which is a size too small to keep my tits held up, nice and high. Then came the flowery peasant top, which when pulled off the shoulders, really accentuated my tits. Then I put the mini-skirt on, which barely covered my ass and my bare both naked and cleanly shorn pussy. Lastly, I changed it it from what i had shown Jillian, by putting on knee high socks, but the same platformed high heels. Some dark red/brown-ish lipstick and one look in the mirror and knew dad and Jillian would appreciate it.

By the time I was done it was ten til 3 so I just took a seat and waited in the chair for Jillian to come in, so I could show her and see her reaction.

Jillian was 5 minutes early, and the look on her face was priceless. I could tell, without her having to say a word, she thought it was hot. Then she said, "any fight your dad gave you with the other outfit, would not have happened with this one, my god, I want to fuck you right now."

I grabbed my long winter coat, which went just below my knees and thus concealed most of me and we exited the room and shortly after the resort. Once we got to the parking, we each popped our Viagra and started our drive to a nite of debauchery with dad.

It took us about a half hour to get there and when we did, dad's truck was already in the drive. Jillian and I grabbed our little carry-on sized bags we had both packed and walked up the wood staircase to the main door and were met by dad, wearing his Levi's and a button down shirt that we both noted showed off his big arms and chest.

We both walked in and kissed him on the lips and we both did a quick grab of his package.

He showed us around again, and we finished in the basement with all its toys in full display. Dad looked at us both and said, "this is all about your control. If you want something to happen or not happen, speak up. I have had you both here but maybe things have changed."

I said, "I am fine with wax, no blood torture, no electricity and no body fluids other than spit and cum. And, of course you can and I expect you to choke me."

Jillian smiled and said, "I would say I agree with all of Merissa's limits and also the choking, I want it and expect it, from either or both of you, and I am ok with being choked out, as well."

"I would amend mine to include that as well, daddy." I added the last part just to push his button.

"Awesome and lastly, and what I have been waiting for, your 'safe-words.'"

In unison and not rehearsed we both responded with, "unicorn."

Dad then asked what we wanted to drink and if we wanted anything to eat, as he had prepared several charcuterie boards. Jillian said she'd have a bourbon 'neat," and I took two fingers of the Anejo Tequila they had. Dad did the same with a twist of lime.

We ate some of the charcuterie as we talked and dad started a fire in the fire place. It was at this point, I really noticed the effect of the viagra on me. My pussy was like a heater and my clit was on fire and swollen. I think Jillian's was as well as she was squirming around as much as I was.

Dad picked up on this and said, "I am guessing the viagra is working on you two as much as it is me, since neither of you has been able to sit still for last 10 minutes and your faces are flushed, as are your chests. I know my cock is swollen and hot."

Dad then stood and pulled his shirt off, showing off his nice sculpted, but not huge chest and flat, but not six pack stomach. My pussy started to get wet at the site. He then undid his belt and pulled his pants and shorts down exposing his turgid cock.

Jillian was next and stood and unbuttoned her blouse freeing her gorgeous tits that were in a bralette. She then unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor, revealing her beautiful bare pussy, and her thigh high stockings.

It was now my turn and I pulled my peasant top over my head and I too was in a bralette, and then I undid the button on my miniskirt and it fell to the floor. Now I just stood there in my nude bralette, and thigh high white sox and pigtails and shoes.

With us all naked and all of us under the effects of Viagra we were all flushed around the face and dad was clearly hard, and Jillian and I each had a swollen flushed clit and pussy. I grabbed Jillian's hand and started walking towards the play area. as we passed where dad was standing, and she grabbed his hand and he soon joined us on the bed.

What Dad did not know is Jillian and I had decided, as we drove to cabin, we were going to tie him up, and then tease him, and use him until we felt he was good and ready for him to fuck us and fuck us hard and use us and choke us both.

As we laid on the bed and all made out with each other, Jillian and I both found the restraints, already attached to the bed and in a very quick order we had each restrained either his arms or legs, so he was totally restrained.

"What are your limits and safe word, daddy?"

"Same limits as you my girls and, my safe word is, 'batman.'"

And as soon as he said that, Jillian produced a remote controlled Aneros plug, lubed it up and then spread dad's ass cheeks and slid it in to the hub. She then leaned over and in one motion took his entire cock down to the balls, stuck out her tongue and licked his balls and then ever so slowly, backed off of his cock and as she got to the head, she stuck her tongue out and drug it up the underside of his cock head and it fell from her hand to his abdomen and she dismounted the bed and grabbed the remote.

I repeated what she had done with his cock, only I lingered a bit at the bottom and licked his balls and taint, before backing off and by the time my tongue got to the tip of his cock, was rewarded with a nice drop of his pre-cum. I then took the ball gag that was sitting on the stand next to the bed and placed it in his mouth. As I fastened it, I leaned in and said, "I can't wait for your hard cock in my pussy and ass tonight, daddy."

I got off the bed and moved to the swing, I mounted the swing and Jillian took the remote and turned it on, which made dad's hard cock twitch and produce another drip of pre-cum. She then found the rhythm dad liked, based on his moan around the ball gag.

Jillian then mounted the swing and me in a 69, presenting her bald beautiful pussy to my face and sliding her beautiful dimpled smile face to my equally bald pussy.

I started licking her slick hot pussy and as soon as I had a nice amount of slobber built up used my tongue to drag some up to her ass-hold and as soon as I did, shoved my tongue into her ass. I ran it around the rim of her ass for a minute or so, then took my tongue and attention back to her pussy, but not before replacing my tongue with a finger in her little rose bud. I also had one in her sloppy wet cunt and while I licked her labia and clit, was rubbing my fingers back and forth across the membrane that separates ones vaginal and anal canal.

Down between my shorter legs, Jillian was attacking my wet pussy and ass in the same manner and I don't know if her clit was as hot and swollen as mine felt but it was only a short moment of all this stimulation before we both came in very loud and incredible orgasms.

I have never squirted nor seen it, but Jillian, when she came had a very large amount of thick secretions flood from her pussy into my mouth. So much so, I could not keep up with the flood.

We kept at it with each other and in short order, we both once again came and again, she produced a very large amount of these secretions and they were very tasty.

After the second orgasm, Jillian dismounted me and said, "Looks like he has been enjoying the show, " as she nodded towards dad, whose cock was at attention, and a good sized pool of pre-cum had leaked onto his lower abdomen/pelvic area.

We both took a few steps towards him and we both dipped a finger into his pool of pre-cum and then we both offered it to each other. I for one love to taste of his cum and his pre-cum is actually even better.

Jillian leaned into me and said, "I will play rock, paper, scissors to see who gets first dibs on that cock and his first load of cum?"

"OK," and on three we threw hands and I won with paper, to her rock.

I leaned into her and whispered in her ear, "If you promise to take him in your ass, while on your back, I will let you have first crack at him?"

"Are you sure, you don't mind?"

"Not at all, as I get to fuck him all the time, and I really wanna watch his cock take that hot little ass of yours, and while he does that, I plan on sitting on your face and choking you."

She smiled and gave me a hard hot kiss on the mouth and her tongue felt like it was tickling my tonsils.

We both mounted the bed with me near his head and Jillian at his feet. She took the vibe control and turned it to the max and we both watched as his cock spasmed twice and a good sized glob of pre-cum came oozing out of his cum-hole. The pool on his gut was now about the size of a poker chip.

I took the ball gag out of his mouth and replaced it with my tongue and he was so hot and horny, his tongue was all over the inside of my mouth and I was chasing it with mine.

Jillian at the other end of the bed, turned off the vibe and gently pulled it from dads ass, but she quickly replaced it with two fingers. As soon as she was all the way in, she withdrew them a bit and then said, "my god your prostate is so hot and swollen," as she then pushed on his perineum with her thumb as she massaged his prostate and again, his cock spasmed and another large glob of pre-cum oozed out.

Me and Jillian met eyes and we both converged on the pool of pre-cum at same time and stuck our tongues into it from opposite sides, meeting in the middle of the pre-cum, our tongues danced around in the pool, while we would occasionally slurp some up.

Finally, Jillian retreated as did I. I moved so I was now facing his feet and straddled his face and said, "stick your thick tongue in my pussy, daddy."

He did just that, as I squirmed on his face and tongue, Jillian straddled his torso, and sat right on top of his cock as it laid across his pelvis. Her small pussy lips framed the width of his cock, and she started sliding back and forth on his cock, and what left over pre-cum combined with her leaky pussy were lubing up the interaction.

I had the perfect seat to watch the whole thing as Jillian slid back and forth on his cock, and said to him, "can you feel the heat from my pussy, Ray? You and your little girl did that to me."

This made me so hot, I leaned forward and grabbed Jillian by the back of her hair and pulled her to my mouth and kissed her hard, then dropped my mouth to her luscious tits and sucked on them hard while dad continued to pleasure my wet pussy.

I sat bak up, fully engulfing his face with my hips and pussy and watched as Jillian worked her hips magically, to get her juicy pussy to line up with dad's cock as it slid into her. Once it was in her, she moved her feet to either side of his hips and raised herself, so she could ride the entire length of his cock, with each stroke.

Watching his cock disappear in her cunt and gather a nice white froth from her pussy juice had me cuming on his face in short order. I continued to writhe around on his face and then reached out and grabbed Jillian by the throat.

She smiled and placed a hand on my arm and started to stroke it in rhythm with her pussy working dads cock.

I was squeezing to the same rhythm and my god, dad, with no hands available had somehow used his head to work his way to allow him to lick my ass. I wan in heaven and just then Jillian, moaned out loud, "Oh god I am cuming so fucking hard, choke me harder, please!"

I squeezed even harder and now you could hear the squishing sound as she rode dad's cock to her orgasm.

Really, quickly, she stopped and pulled his cock out, and while holding it with her left hand slapped the shit out of it with her right hand, and I could feel dad deflate beneath me. "this cock is gonna pump its load into my steamy ass, when I am ready," Jillian said, as she slid off the bed.

I unseated myself from dads face, that was covered in my juices and a large smile. I leaned over and kissed him again and as I was doing that, Jillian was removing his restraints.

Finally free, dad grabbed me by my pony tail and drub me to where Jillian was held me there, as he grabbed Jillian by her hair. He told Jillian to kneel and as she did, told me to lift a leg to give her access to "your wet hot cunt, baby girl."

I did as I was told and so did Jillian, who proceeded to lick me to a quick orgasm, assisted by the effects of the Viagra. As soon as I came down from that, Dad made me kneel as well and told us, "suck this cock, but do not let me cum. As Jillian said the first load is going in her ass."

Jillian and I, with dad assisting by holding our heads, then took turns sucking his cock and his balls and his ass for 5 minutes and had to slap it once more to keep him from unloading on us.

Now that he was more than hard and had been right to the edge, twice he asked Jillian how she wanted him to violate her little rose bud of an asshole.

"I want to be on my back, with Merissa on my face holding my legs back while you two make out and alternated who is choking me."

We all scooted to the bed and Jillian laid down, and as she did, dad pulled her by her legs to the very edge. I bent over and kissed her hard on the mouth, with my tongue as I placed a hand on her firm right tit and started massaging it, and tweaking the nipple.

Dad at this point, grabbed her by her thighs and bent them back towards her chest and in same smooth motion, slid his face into her sweet, wet hot pussy. He started licking her and she started moaning with our tongues interacting with one another. After a minute or so of this, she opened her mouth very wide and nearly screamed into mine.